Author Topic: #SorryNotSorry  (Read 440 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
#SorryNotSorry
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown entering the Bayview Motel in Eureka, California; where Climax Control is being held alone.  He walks to the desk, checks in and then goes to his room, where he sits down at the desk and decides to write a letter to his wife, whom he is in the process of divorcing. He speaks as he writes the letter.

Casey-Dear Laura,
You may be wondering why I wanted to divorce you, and as hard as it is for me to put my feelings into words that you can understand, I found a song that says what I cannot, and here they are, written by the band Five Finger Death Punch, and the song is entitled I Apologize:
“One day the shadows will surround me
Someday the days will come to end
Sometime I’ll have to face the real me
Somehow I’ll have to learn to bend
And now I see clearly

All these times I simply stepped aside
I watched but never really listened
As the whole world passed me by
All this time I watched from the outside
Never understood what was wrong or what was right
I apologize…

One day I’ll face the Hell inside me
Someday I’ll accept what I have done
Sometime I’ll leave the past behind me
For now I accept who I’ve become
And now I see clearly

I apologize…

One day the shadows will surround me

I apologize….”

Now that I have let Ivan Moody’s words say how I feel, it isn’t that I no longer love you or the kids, because I do, but I am not in love with you anymore, and I feel that your words smother me when you try to help me get out of my funk with losing and everything.  Maybe our getting divorce is the kick in the pants I need to get my career back on track.  After telling you I wanted the divorce, and working with Roxi Johnson, her and I were able to shake that losing streak and I advanced in the Blast From The Past Tournament, where I have not had any success in the event.  Anyways, I will wrap this up since I have to go focus on my Heavyweight title match against J2H.  

Love,

Casey

Casey then folds the letter up, puts it into an envelope and writes the address of where Laura’s parents live back in Nashua, New Hampshire, and uses his Vegas house as the return address, and places a stamp on the letter.  Casey then takes a walk to the store to get something to eat and to drop the letter off in the mailbox.  Shortly thereafter, Roxi calls Casey

Casey-Boy, am I glad to hear your voice, Roxi.

Roxi-Why is that?

Casey-Well, with all the stuff Twisted Sister tried to put you through in our match last week, and the return of Zuri to defend you, was stunning.  I also wanted to apologize for not stepping in to stop her.

Roxi-I know, and I totally understand why you didn’t get involved, given the fact that you can’t touch the bombshells. Either way, we advanced, and that was exactly what you needed, to shake that funk you were in.

Casey smiles when Roxi made that comment.

Casey-Look Roxi, I gotta cut this short.  I am expecting to hear from Andrew and Ivan about getting a workout session in before my match with J2H.

Roxi-Ok, good luck, and hopefully, we both can have gold for the next round of the tournament.

Casey hangs up the phone and as he’s walking back from the store with a bag full of groceries, his phone rings again and it is his former protege Andrew Garcia on the phone.

Casey-What do you want bud?

Andrew-Just wanted to see how you were doing, seeing you have had some marital issues as of late, and that you have had more success in the Blast From The Past Tournament than I have.

Casey-I must admit that I am a bit frustrated, but I will be relieved when the divorce process is over.  Until then, I got wrestling to take my mind off of it, especially that I have another match with J2H, a man who despite his antics, I respect him as a competitor.

Andrew-He is a cocky little shit, but the guy is a talented wrestler, there is no denying that.  Wanna get some training in before the match?

Casey-You know it bud, see you soon.

Andrew-I will talk to you later.

Casey then gives a look of satisfaction as Casey hangs up the phone with Andrew, then stops for a minute so he can turn his attention to his opponent for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, and a former friend in J2H.

Casey-J2H, I know you respect me and what I am capable of, and you know that with the biggest prize is on the line, and despite all the times you have beaten me, you know that I elevate the game of everyone I work with.  I mean, if it wasn’t for our rivalry and friendship, do you think you would be in the position you are in.  I don’t think so.  Without me, you would not have gotten the TV time you wanted, therefore, not gotten the attention you deserved.  Yeah, we know that you have beaten me every time we faced off, but that made you a better wrestler, did it not?  Now it is time for you to repay me for all those times I let you get those victories over me, because without me, you were a nobody.  Sure, Austin Parker trained you, and all that crap, but if it wasn’t for me showing you friendship and a solid rival, you would not have that Heavyweight Championship that I am gunning for.  You are damn right that I am not gonna let you hand me the title, because that is not the man I am.  I never believed in having things just handed to me.  I believe in fighting for what I believe I deserve, and as God as my witness, I deserve to be the next Heavyweight Champion.  I will show you, and the world, what the true face of the company looks like, when I am standing over your limp body, and my hand being raised in victory, as the NEW SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Casey then cackles as he walks over towards the local Golds Gym to meet up with Andrew and Ivan as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020