Author Topic: It's time to PARTY!  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
It's time to PARTY!
« on: March 04, 2016, 07:56:12 AM »
 * I will code this roleplay when I wake up to make it easier on the eyes - We just had a massive storm rip through and I have no internet- so trusty iPhone it is for now. Thank you to everyone who said I could use them in DM's! I'm happy to add onto this soo hit me up DM or PM wise and we can work on something.

---

Oh My Lord, it’s been like a trillion years since I’ve done this. Like whoa, yet I don’t look a day over twenty-two, winky-face. So did you see what day it was on Tuesday? I mean beside the 1st of March, it was James’ birthday. You know James Huntington-Hawkes Number 3, my “ex” husband, yeah that guy. It was totally his date of birth and boy oh boy did you guys spoil him. He had twitter notifications coming out the ying-yang. I don’t even know what that saying means but it just clicks, so I’m going to use it okay? Okay? Not only did you guys flood his feed with well wishes but you guys also said you would come to his big “surprise” birthday bash and guess who is hosting it? Go on, guess, guuuuueeeeeesssss, okay it’s ME! Melody Grace Carpenter-Huntington-Hawkes Number 1 wait a minute that’s not my name anymore, but you get the point. I’m back in West Hollywood and I’m going to throw down the best birthday party the world has ever seen since the birth of Master Yoda. Now I wasn’t at his birthday party but I heard whispers that it was, epic.

Epic, Friday night will be.

It’s going to be off the Ching-a-ling, off the charts, up so high it’s hanging with the stars in the night sky. This Friday’s birthday party has to be a success, because well it just has to be. So far this week straight after Climax Control, I met up with the owners of The London Hotel in West Hollywood and secured the venue. I mean have you seen this place? It’s a roof top venue, it has a pool, grassed areas, a bar, and a DJ booth it’s perfect. Not only that it gives you a perfect crystal clear view of all that glitters and all that is gold in Hollywood. Well after that meeting I hopped straight on a plane for New York City where I met with one of the BEST cake designers on the planet and together we designed a masterpiece. It’s going to be huge. After New York I flew to Philly to visit, wait never mind that doesn’t have anything to do with party a plan that was just me beating a one armed guy at bowling.

After Philly I jumped back on a plane to California where I secured Red Foo to play on the roof top. I mean I don’t even know if James likes Red Foo but I have asked him a million times what type of music he likes and he just says – “you know all of it.” What kind of an answer is that James? Anyways Red Foo likes to party and I like to party so he is perfect really. I also have worked out the decorations; everything will be black, gold or white. I mean everything; I even managed to score two huge glitter guns that will spray out gold glitter. Magic, pure magic! I also caught up with LACE fireworks and booked in for a lavish fireworks display. After the fireworks I had to taste test the menu for the party food and boy oh boy did Melly do good. Little burgers, sliders, ribs, chips, party pies, pizza and even fancy stuff like salmon that has been pan fired for two seconds resting on a bed of air seasoned kale that was grown on the western side of the Himalayas, okay that part might be a lie because it’s only snow on that mountain. However the chef did tell me but I didn’t really pay any attention because I was too busy feeding my face. Then my favourite part is the alcohol testing, I mean did you know how many bottles of champagne and wine I had to pick from? A LOT! As for the beer testing, I would rather have hot lead poured down my throat, so I just texted Gabriel and he told me what was what and that has been ordered, paid for and locked in for Friday night.

Now what else have I done? Oh I booked a smoke machine, security, waiters and I have made sure there are some game stations set up you know like fun adult games like pin the tail on the donkey but you know the R-rated version. I also booked in luxury cars to drive people home from the venue because drink driving is frown upon and I don’t want anyone to be hurt on their journey home. So to say I have pretty much everything is covered is pretty much an understatement. I made sure I picked Synn’s brains when I started to plan this; he is like the King of event planning and now I’m the Queen. The Queen of event planning, not Synn’s Queen I just need to clear that up before TMZ decides to have a field day.  

The only thing I have planned but I can’t guarantee is James Huntington-Hawkes III’s appearance, I mean for some strange reason he hates his birthday maybe even more than how much he hates me. That’s a lot. I mean on twitter he said he wasn’t going to show up but I have been texting Simpson and he says that he could make something happen. Although James is very, VERY set in his ways… I just hope my present just maybe broke some of the ice between us. People have been asking me all week why am I even doing this? Well it’s simple, James deserves a party thrown for him, I mean he did just become the SCW World Heavyweight Champion and it’s his birthday. Plus when it all boils down to it, I need to make a lot of things up to him, not saying that a brand new G63 and a party is going to just make him want to walk back into my life but I’m hoping it shows him that I honestly regret all the bad vibes that are currently keeping us apart.

Well that’s enough emotional talk; it’s time to get on with the PARTY!!!

---

The London Hotel; West Hollywood – Roof Top bar – 10:30pm

Opening up on the beautiful roof top bar the vibe is alive and buzzing, a few hundred people have decided to show up to celebrate James Huntington-Hawkes III’s Birthday. The wine, champagne and beer is flowing while the music is thumping, people are dancing, around the pool and at the bar. There are groups of people taking selfies, while others are playing games, while others are just happy to stand around and talk. At the bottom of the beautiful roof top pool J2H is written in cursive writing while crystal clear water dances above it effortlessly. There are balloons, streamers and all sorts of party decorations in gold, black and white hung up setting tonight’s colour scheme alive. Around the big palm trees that line the pool, fairy lights wrap around them highlighting their statue showing off their natural beauty. Near the bar there is table set up for gifts and a book to sign in and leave birthday messages for James. While on the other side of that table is a big massive Lamborghini car shaped cake, the car is gold of course. The cake is big enough to feed an army of hundreds but still Melody worried that it wasn’t going to be grand enough. As the night ticked on Melody Grace could be seen walking around the party talking to her guests. From the ground up she was wearing a high pair of black heels, with an ultra-short mini skirt that was made out of black faux feathers, her mid drift was exposed while her chest was covered in a short crop top that covered her perfectly, around her shoulders was a black jacket that had shiny details where the buttons should have been. Of course she wasn’t going to need a jacket with buttons; she wanted to show off her body tonight. Around her neck was a black choker necklace while her blonde hair was done up in a messy, yet perfectly placed bun. Her makeup of course was on fleek it was natural all beside the fairly bright bold red lip look she had rocking. In her right ear an ear piece could be seen has she made sure she was constant contact with the managers of the hotel, the hotel staff, the DJ and well anyone and everyone who had a job to do tonight.  As Melody was walking around the pool she accidently bumps into one of the party guests who quickly turns around and grabs onto her arm making sure she didn’t go flying into the water.

Joshua: Easy there Melody.

Melody tried her hardest not to blush as she just dusted herself off while looking up to the very tall Joshua Acquin.

Joshua: We wouldn’t want you ending up in the pool, now would we?

He was saying that with a smile as Melody wiped her brow line.

Melody: Now wouldn’t be a good time to go swimming.

The young blonde nervously shouted back to Joshua so he could hear her above the party noise. Joshua just cracked a crooked smile.

Joshua: I guess not.

Melody: Thank you for coming out tonight, it’s good to see you back in Sin City Wrestling. Who knows I might see you there on Sunday?

Just as Melody was going to continue a voice spoke in her ear.

Melody: Eeep duty calls, I’ll catch you later okay?

Joshua just nods as Melody darts out of the way, walking around a big group of people she runs into her friends from FGA – Annie, Molly who is with her personal assistant Sam and Dom. The young blonde quickly gives them all a big hug and a kiss on their cheeks before excusing herself, heading in the direction of the DJ booth. Just as she goes to walk up the stairs she is stopped by another familiar face from SCW. The face belongs to Mercedes Vargas; Melody looks up at her with a smile as she quickly steps in front of her.

Mercedes: Melody, just the girl I wanted to see.

Melody: You wanted to see me?

Mercedes smiles down at the young Melody and nods.

Mercedes: I just wanted to ask you, is Derek coming tonight?

Melody smirks up at Mercedes and winks at her.

Melody: You’ve got a crush on my Swedish friend huh? He should be around here somewhere, look for Gabriel those two are probably drinking and talking football.

Mercedes: Melody I don’t have a crush on…

Melody: Sure you don’t Merc it’s okay he is pretty amazing.

Before Mercedes has a chance to reply Melody winks at her and darts off as the person talking in her ear piece won’t let up and she is needed up at the DJ booth. Running up the stairs to the DJ’s booth Melody makes her way over to her DJ Disco Duke who she placed a picture of on Twitter the other day. Disco Duke just hands Melody her phone that has two messages on the screen from Simpson the first message reads; “Leaving home now” and the second message reads “about twenty minutes away” Melody waves at Disco Duke and smiles while jumping up and down on the spot. James was coming, he was really coming to his party tonight. Melody can’t hold herself together she just leaps into Disco Duke’s arms for a hug who just tries to continue playing his records uninterrupted. Letting go of her friend Melody turns around and looks down at her party that she has planned and can’t help but feel proud. Everyone looked like they were having a great time. As she is looking down she spots Narly and Radical so she quickly gives them a wave as they drive into the pool in sync. Shaking her head Melody holds back her laughter as she scans her eyes around the party some more spotting Mark Ward and Christian Underwood drinking together talking no doubt about work. Keeping her phone on her this time Melody rushes back down the steel steps from the DJ’s booth and she makes her way over towards the entrance of the roof top. As she is making her way over there she smacks straight into Jason Adams who is dancing up a storm, he doesn’t skip a beat as he grabs onto Melody and spins her around, before tango dipping her. Flicking her back up Jason lets her go and he dances off, only to do the party boy against Belinda Simone who looks mortified. Melody catches her breath and turns around and now standing right in front of her is Synn, Despy, Angel, Rage and Kittie. Squealing while jumping up and down Melody reaches out grabbing onto Despy hugging him and Angel.

Melody: DESPY!!!! I’VE MISSED YOU!!!

Despy and Angel look like they are being crushed to death, but Melody finally lets them go.

Synn: Anyone would think you two haven’t just spent the last few hours playing Clue?

Melody looks up at Synn with this look that says don’t mess with me, but please don’t hurt me. Synn just looks at her with the same cold stare he gives everyone bar Despy.

Despy: Angel would like to know, is there party food here?

Melody: Of course there is buddy, its right over there!

Melody points to one of the many tables that had food on them, as well as the waiters who are walking around serving hot food and cold drinks. Before she could even say anything Despy had scampered off, which of course meant Synn followed closely but not too closely so his son didn’t know he was being watched. Melody turns to look at Rage and Kittie and she quickly makes her way up beside Rage, debating if she should hug him or not Melody decides to hug Kittie instead.

Melody: Thanks for coming out tonight guys.

Rage: Yeah, Yeah just don’t come crying to me when James doesn’t show up.

Rage just waves Melody off, but something catches her eye.

Melody: OH MY GOD Rage, you could have at least dressed up.

Before she knew it her right index finger was poking through a hole in Rage’s shirt, the hole was meant to be there but Melody thought that he has just thrown on something tardy for the party.

Kittie: I’d wash that finger if I was you Melody.

Melody pulled her finger out of the hole from Rage’s shirt that was near his chest and looked down at her finger in disgust.  

Rage: Don’t ever do that again.

Phil: Trust me the look on her face says she won’t.

Melody hears Rage’s brother’s voice and her face just glows red as she looks at him and just waves.

Melody: Hey Phil.

Phil just waves back at Melody before Rage clears his throat.

Rage: Stop looking at him like that, aren’t you in love with you know who?

Melody turns back to look at Rage, her eyes coming together in a death stare as she bites down on her bottom lip sucking it into her mouth.

Melody: keep your voice down or everyone will hear you.

Rage: I think everyone already knows, I mean who spends this much money on a party for their ex?

Melody: I hate you, I really do.

Kittie: Okay that’s enough you two; oh look Mel, Gabriel and Odette are waving you over.

Melody doesn’t even say anything she just turns around and sees Gabriel and Odette and she dashes off in their direction. Making her way through some of the guest Melody smiles and waves at them all stopping to give Justin and Amanda a big hug and kiss. Looking over to her left Melody sees that even the SCW referees, Jasmin, Holly Wood, Drew and Jacob have made their way out tonight as they can be seen making some serious moves on the dancefloor. Melody lets go of Amanda who has left a big red lipstick stain on her cheek. Melody just closes her eyes as Amanda put her hand up and pushes on Mel’s cheek firmly wiping the lipstick off of her. With a quick thank you whispered Melody hurries off but just as she is about to run straight into Gabriel and Odette for a hug she is pulled back by someone. Turning around slowly Melody looks to see Candy Overton holding her wrist, looking up at her Melody snatches her arm back.

Candy: MELODY! HI!!!

Melody can’t believe that Candy would show up here but she forces a smile.

Melody: Candy, what are you doing here?

Candy: You invited me silly, you said anyone could come, plus I really want to wish James a Happy Birthday.

Letting a loud exhale escape her lips Melody just waves her off and goes to walk off but Candy speaks to her.

Candy: I hope one day we can become best friends again?

Candy looks at Melody with hope blazing in her eyes while Melody just looks confused, deciding not to make a scene Melody just waves at her.

Melody: Can we talk about this some other time, I'm kinda busy?

Candy: Oh yeah sure.

Melody fakes a smile and watches Candy walk off, as the women who broke her nose continues to walk away Melody reaches down to her right foot lifting it up she looks like she is going to remove her shoe but the sound of Odette’s song like voice stops her.

Odette: Tell me you’re not going to throw a Jimmy Choo at her?

Stopping what she was doing Melody turns around and greets Odette with a hug and a kiss. Gabriel who is holding his wife’s hand gets tangled up into the hug but he doesn’t mind as it’s been a while since they have seen Melody.

Melody: I don’t like her and she shows up here after she breaks my nose a few weeks back, who does that?

Odette: I have no idea sweetie but you can’t be taking off your Jimmy’s just so you can throw them at her, you know my golden rule.

Melody: You don’t take your Jimmy’s off for no one and for nothing.

Odette winks down at Melody and flashes her trademark white smile.

Odette: That’s my girl.

Gabriel just looks at his wife who is corrupting the innocent Melody with a smile before he lifts his left hand that is holding a small present in it.

Gabriel: Hey Mel, Odette and Lucas got James a present where would you like us to put it?

Melody just smiles at Gabriel and takes a look at the card that’s on top of the gift.

Melody: That’s weird.

Gabriel: What’s weird?

Melody points at the card, drawing Gabriel’s attention down to it.

Melody: Why didn’t Lucas write Happy Birthday Uncle James?

Gabriel’s nostril flared as Odette squeezed his hand that was holding hers.

Gabriel: He’s NOT, you know… never mind, I’m going to go find Ben.

And with that said and done Gabriel kissed Odette’s cheek and walked off with the present still in his hand looking for the Cockney King that could be heard over the loud music somewhere in the distance.

Melody: What’s wrong with him?

Odette: Nothing honey, he is okay…

Melody: has your late night praying been keeping him up again?

Odette: Oh God.

Melody: Yeah that sounds exactly like prayers.

Odette just shakes her head her curly brunette hair cascading down around her face to hide her rosy cheeks.

Odette: So is James coming?

Just on cue the phone in Melody’s hand vibrated as she received a text, bringing her phone up to so she could read it she smiled and turned back to Odette.

Melody: he’s here!

Odette just gave her best friend a hug before whispering in her ear.

Odette: Go get him tiger.

As she pulled away Odette winked at Melody before doing what best friends do best she gave Melody the once over fixing up her outfit making sure everything was on point for her. Melody just flashed Odette a smile before prancing off towards the entrance of the roof top bar. Leaving the venue for a bit Melody pressed on the ear piece in her ear and let them know quietly that the eagle had landed. Walking down two steps Melody left the roof top bar arena and entered this little separate area that was blocked off from everyone. she quickly made her way towards a door and opened it before she disappeared into a little hall room that looked like it could seat about 100 people at max. The room however was fully sound proof and decorated like a kid’s barn yard party. Rushing she made her way over towards the elevator that was climbing its way up to the top. Without a moment to spare the elevator reached the top and with a DING the doors slid open. How standing in front of her inside the elevator was James and Simpson. James just stepped out of the elevator and looked at Melody standing alone in a room his eyes squaring at her, anger dripping from his features as Simpson stepped out behind him.

James: What the…?

Melody: James, before you say anything you have to know that I tried, I tried really hard to get people to come here tonight…

James just threw his hands up at Melody the anger and humiliation was radiating off him like he was an atomic bomb about to go off, however instead of saying anything he just looked at her one last time and stormed off.

Melody: James, wait, please, come back.

As Melody was going to chase after him Simpson stepped in front of her, his right hand coming out as his hand wrapped around Melody’s right shoulder. It looked like her was squeezing her tightly. James looked back at Simpson and Melody apart of him might have wanted to stop it but he was livid and upset. Simpson lowered his head and started to shout in the twenty-two year olds face.

Simpson: MELODY GRACE, I TOLD YOU, NO FUNNY BUSINESS, I TOLD YOU THAT THIS HAD TO BE A REAL PARTY. YOU KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO TO YOU? YOU LITTLE...

Before Simpson could finish that sentence James had swung open the back door to the room and what greeted him was the sound of 300 plus people screaming

SURPRISE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J2H!!!

How did they all know that he was here, well simple Melody made sure they all were told that once POWER from Kayne West started to play they needed to be quiet and get ready because at any moment the birthday boy would burst out of the door and into the party. That’s why Melody needed an ear piece and a microphone that was hidden on her jacket. James just stands there his mouth open from shock; he had just been played by Melody. He knew he was getting a party but after her little prank he thought that she had just lied to him. Looking out into the sea of people he recognised a lot of them even a group of his school friends where there. The mob of people were now singing happy birthday to James and once it was finished the party roared back to life. James went to step out into the party but he quickly remembered that his security guard was man handling Melody, he quickly turned around to see that Simpson now had Melody under his right arm and he was smiling down at her. It was all a set up as Simpson was in on the game as well. Melody just shrugged her shoulders at James and looked around at the barn yard set up in the room she was standing in and rolled her eyes as if to say “I’m not that lame” while James just responded by mouthing the words “Thank you” at her.

Melody: Happy Birthday James.

Waving him off Melody mouthed “Go enjoy” and James didn’t waste any time as the Golden Birthday Boy entered his party leaving Simpson with her. Melody just wrapped her arms around Simpson’s big belly and squeezed him tightly as Simpson just embraced her.

Simpson: We got him Ms Grace, you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment.

And with that said and done, Melody and Simpson linked arms and walked off to join the party.
>