Author Topic: a thorn of a rose  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
a thorn of a rose
« on: February 20, 2016, 01:11:50 PM »
 The flower I held in my hands this past Sunday has slowly died right in front of my eyes, i know that water would have kept it alive. But is that the answer to anything?? The life essence of everything that grows, breaths and nurtures themselves upon that what this world has given them?? It has made me forget how it was to be one of you, dreaming of a future life that was taken away from me during my innocence Innocence?? I remember how it was, when you are young. Everything seems to be so pure and the world is at your feet. All you had to do is to reach out and grab it, before it dies I guess it came to me at the right time I suppose

The wind blows through my hair, it makes me wonder how it felt when I felt the sensations of my skin. Where the pours would have reacted to the coldness of it all, to breathe in the oxygen that should have kept me alive)It’s so overrated to breathe, but you all have made me understand your lack of adapting to change, I was that way once. I smile, remembering how I struggled to remain what I have not been for longer that I can remember. A memory, sometimes it is sufficient to look down at a piece of paper where something was written down, or watch a shrivelled piece of a long forgotten picture. Why do we cling on to the memories of yesterdays past?? Is it because we have realised the errors of our ways??? Of course they do, that makes them so particular amusing to torture with their own lack of reality. The reality that the here and now is what makes your future and breaks your past. Whether you would shake your head and feel the end near. It makes me smile, something I have not done for how long?? And for what reason would I?? It’s not like we have a ball when you feel the lid close upon you and hear every day’s life pass you by. While your existence is remained in the one thing that never changes… complete darkness.

I have awoken

I have forgotten how to wish for something that I have desired. Was it when I was alive where I felt that sadness in my existence?? The need for a companion?? To feel the “electricity” that you weaklings desire about?? To be “one” with the special “one”? Maybe I should try to educate myself with the desperateness of you weaklings, feasting myself on a few speed dates that ultimately ends up with a sudden and bloodied end. I sigh, it used to be where men had to ask for the father’s permission to even talk to the daughter. No physical contact allowed.. oh yes, those where the days. I guess now these days it is more the need for the pleasure to find it’s way into the lustful desires of you weaklings. To deflower something you have craved for and then throw it away… what a pity to realize how sad you have become compared to when I was like you. And yet, I am glad I never was exactly like you.

Whether the flower will survive it’s need for water before it grasps your fingers does not interest me. I ponder whether you have even noticed my existence on a valentine where a bloodied theme was made to please the crowd. Yet, I know that deep inside, it was my moment to speak. I have spoken as my patience shall be tested. Until then…
user posted image