Author Topic: Back on track, Ch. 2  (Read 238 times)

Offline Steel1

• View Profile
    • Eric Steel
Back on track, Ch. 2
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:48:37 PM »

Prologue: Back On Track

Last week, Eric Steel came up short against another returning Rage, who had also been away for quite some time.  It was obvious that Steel may have to rethink how to go about another run in Sin City Wrestling.  It was obvious that he started to find himself struggling quite a bit.  It was a no brainer that he had to figure out ways to be a success in every single way that was possible.  Soon after that loss, he was told that he would have his first tag team match with CJ Sharpe.  As it was known, Sharpe and Steel had gotten together a couple weeks ago in which Steel had gotten involved in Sharpe’s one on one match that he was in.  Sharpe and Steel would then be known as the International Sensations.  Their first match together was known, and it would be against The Surf Boys, Narly and Radical…  Both of these teams obviously have something to prove.  But the main question remains who would be the one to come out on top?  The Surf Boys has only had one other match under his belt, and of course Steel had as well while Sharpe has had more than two under his belt.  Only one of these teams could become victorious…  Tune in to Climax Control this Sunday to find out which team emerges out the winner of it all.

Scene 001:  Strategizing a plan

The scene opened up to the locker room corridors of course.  The cameras were all zoomed into CJ Sharpe’s dressing room.  The camera zoomed inside of the room and there they were.  In the room was Eric Steel and CJ Sharpe, the two men that were of course forming a tag team.  The two men were seen lacing up their boots and obviously preparing themselves for the match at hand.  Eric stood up as he stared at CJ at the moment.  He parted his lips as he prepared himself as he began to speak.

Eric Steel
“Tonight, you and I we make a debut as a tag team…  We make people think before they ever challenge us.  We make people wonder if it’s worth facing us.  We become the most dangerous tag team in the world of Sin City Wrestling…  Tonight we prove and we show the world that there is not a team alive who can stand toe to toe with us…  CJ, are you ready to capture our first victory together?  Can you sense it?  Can you taste it?  Because I can…  I can almost feel it on the tip of my fingers…”

Sharpe stares at Steel as he listened in as closely as possible.  He crossed his arms as he would also stand up.  He took a deep breath as he just prepared himself to speak.

CJ Sharpe
“Oh trust me, Eric…  I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be.  All of these morons will see….  and they will learn not to mess with us…    Tonight is the night that we make an impact unlike anyone has ever seen.”

Eric Steel
“You see, the focus is to make people realize that they can’t handle us…  No one can.  Not even our opponents tonight, The Surf Boys…  Now that is the most idiotic name I’ve ever heard.  No one knows anything about these goons, or clowns if you will.  They don’t belong in the ring with us.  In fact, no one does.  Both of those guys need to learn their place…”

Sharpe chuckled a bit as he raised an eyebrow.  He cleared his throat as he began to speak.

CJ Sharpe
“Oh, tonight…  we let the record show that no American can stand in our way.  The Surf boys will learn that soon enough…  And if they don’t, we’ll make them our bitch…  they need to realize they are beneath us…  And of course we are better.”

Eric Steel
“Narly and Radical both are going to find out why we’re better than they in every single way.  They don’t belong in the ring with us…  and sooner or later they have to accept that.  They won’t emerge victorious…  they are all losers, and even the people they claim to adore know that…  but watch us work…  we’ll come out on top, trust me.”