Author Topic: “Face your absolution!”  (Read 236 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Face your absolution!”
« on: January 01, 2016, 10:13:39 PM »
 (Amy’s appearance in the RP was authorized by Jenny)

Jessie was unsuccessful in her attempt to defeat Celeste North at December 2 Dismember III but as the New Year dawned on the world she found herself with an opportunity to kick off 2016 with a huge win as she was booked on the first Climax Control of 2016, however this opportunity came with a hitch as Mercedes Vargas was in charge of the show thanks to her winning the Queen for a Day Match at December 2 Dismember III and she had not made things easy for SCW’s resident metalhead.

Jessie was taking on Crystal Hilton and Keira Johnson in a Triple Threat Absolution Match, what was an Absolution Match? Simple, in order to win Jessie would have to pin both Keira and Crystal in any order, however the Bombshells had until five to answer the pin fall with a kick out but other than that it was a regular Triple Threat Match, add in the fact that the three competing Bombshells are all former champions in their own rights and this match had the potential to tear the house down.

But providing a good show for the SCW fans was the last thing on Jessie’s priority list as she was focused on bouncing back from the brutal Taipei Death Match that left her hospitalized for a week following her loss causing her to miss the Climax Control Christmas Special in the process but despite the odds stacked against her (and the other Bombshells) could Jessie win?

Amy Marshall’s New Year’s Eve Bash, Baltimore, Maryland
New Year’s Eve 2015, 18:00pm

Another year gone and what have I done?

Spent the first half of it chasing after titles and failing to win any and spent the second half of it chasing after former stalker/wrestler/professional pain in the ass Celeste North in a feud that ended with us at one win a piece and with me missing a Climax Control due to me spending a week in hospital due to the fact that I challenged Celeste to a Taipei Death Match.

And before you ask, the only way I’ll regret that match is if I won’t get paid for missing that Climax Control and considering that I inducted Amy into the Hall of Fame from my hospital bed I don’t think I have anything to worry about in that department.

Speaking of Amy, it’s New Year’s Eve and Amy invited me to her annual New Year’s Eve bash, how could I say no? Hell I needed a chance for me to relax and have some fun after the sheer boredom that was my hospital stay, however she did have one surprise for me when I arrived at the building with Jake and Shane, namely the fact that I was the DJ for the night so yeah, all the albums we brought to request is pretty much tonight’s set list because the DJ Amy usually uses couldn’t make it due to a family emergency.

Speaking of family, I bet your wondering how our Christmas went, why I don’t know because why do you care? Screw it, I’ll tell you anyway!

*flashback*

After spending two hours with my family in Miami we traveled back to Vegas around 11:00am on Christmas Day only taking a break to get something to eat for lunch but once we made our way back home, around 1:00pm, we got straight to present opening but the boys insisted that I open my present first for some reason.

“Okay Jess, you ready?” Shane asked as I was led into a room whilst Jake covered my eyes, it was a little awkward but I assumed that it was worth it.

“Ready to have my giant of a brother stop covering my eyes or ready to see my present?” I asked as I folded my arms, we had agreed to get one big present each rather than a bunch of small presents mostly because we had already brought most of the games we wanted to get this year ourselves and you already know what I got for the boys, we already agreed on one present anyway, three tickets to see Iron Maiden when they played Vegas next year with backstage passes.

“Aren’t they basically the same thing?” Jake asked and I shook my head in response, Jessie uncovered my eyes and once I opened them my grin grew broadly. “Merry Christmas!”

What was waiting for me next to the Christmas Tree was an effects pedal for my guitar that I had wanted to get for a while but it was too damn expensive and on top of it were the three Iron Maiden tickets that we had brought, it was awesome to say the least.

“You guys are awesome!” I responded as I walked up to it and knelt down for a better look at the effects pedal, once I had a good look at it I stood up and turned to Shane. “I’ll have a play around with it later but in the meantime I want to show you guys my presents for you, starting with my husband off course!”

“Of course.” Shane responded before Jake covered his eyes. “Next year warn me!”

“Sorry.” Jake said sheepishly before we led him to the garage where I had set up the drum kit the day before December 2 Dismember III, the lights had been left off but since Jake kept his car in the driveway we were able to store it here. “Ready Shane?”

“I swear if you guys have led me to some sex dungeon I’m out of here!” Shane responded and we had a good laugh at that as I hit the lights and Jake removed his hands from Shane’s eyes, when he opened them up he lit up like a Christmas tree. “I……I……I……”

“Shane’s lost the ability to speak coherently, better restart him.” I joked and Jake grinned before lightly tapping him on the head snapping Shane back to reality, still he stood there with his jaw dropped as he neared the drum kit and noticed the note that I had left for him on the stool.

“Shane, I know you said that you wanted to take up drums so here’s your chance, I found a drum teacher in Las Vegas who doesn’t live that far away from us and before long you’ll be blast beating with the best of them, Jessie.” Shane read the note outloud and turned to me with a big grin on his face. “Babe, it’s perfect! The only thing that could make it better is if you’re about to announce your pregnancy.”

“Maybe but like I said before, I’d prefer to basically achieve everything I can in SCW first and there’s still winning the Blast from the Past Tournament and the Bombshell and Internet Titles to go yet.” I responded and Shane shook his head.

“I know, I know, but it would still make things a lot better.” Shane responded and I grinned in response. “I think that just leaves the big guy, only thing is neither of us are tall enough to reach his eyes.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll just cover my eyes and Jess can lead me.” Jake responded before doing so and I grabbed his free hand to lead him out of the garage with Shane behind us, the last present was in Jake’s room and it was the Gaming PC that I had brought for him, now I’m no expert in PC Gaming as I’m more of a Console Gamer but the clerk at the shop said that it was the best gaming PC within my price range. “Try not to let me fall down the stairs, don’t want to spend Christmas day in the Emergency Room.”

“Especially not with me right behind you!” Shane added and I grinned at him before I led him to the top of the stairs and to the first room on the right otherwise known as Jake’s room.

“Ready Jake?” I asked him before grabbing a hold of the door knob and Jake nodded before I opened the door and let go of his hand, Jake removed his hand from his eyes and grinned broadly when he saw the Gaming PC.

“NICE!” Jake said as he walked up to the PC and looked it over. “I’m not even going to ask how much this took out of the Christmas Budget.”

“Eh, I had enough to put about three thousand back into the budget and some in the Bloodstock budget so it’s no big deal.” I responded with a grin as Jake booted up the PC to get it set up. “So, between my effects pedal, Shane’s drum kit and Jake’s PC is it safe to assume that we won’t see each other until Amy’s New Year’s Eve party.”

“Just remember to send me food and drink and I’ll be good.” Jake responded and we grinned before leaving him alone.

*end flashback*

Well okay, I was exaggerating a bit but it’s safe to say that we all spent quite a bit of time with our Christmas Presents in between, well, everything else, with today’s party being the most time we’ve spent away from our presents.

And I’m pretty sure that Shane has drum kit withdrawal symptoms by now.

Anyway the party is in full swing and I’m trying to keep the songs mixed with some classic metal, some punk, some modern metal, some Symphonic Metal courtesy of Jake, you get the idea, right now I’m playing the Metallica classic “Back To The Front” and I’ve been caught a couple of times singing along too it but the party goers don’t seem to notice.

“Just a reminder babe, dedication to Lemmy is next.” Shane commented as he took a sip and I nodded to him, the boys were sitting behind me with beers in their hands but since I have a job to do I’m not drinking.

“I know, just waiting for the song to end.” I responded as I waited for the song to end, once it did I took the might. “Two days ago the metal world lost a legend in Lemmy.” I started and the crowd’s mood saddened a bit with a couple of guys holding up beers in some kind of salute to him. “Well, this song is dedicated to him as he was Born to Raise Hell!” I added as I started to play the song and the crowd cheered.

“Jess, if the wrestling thing doesn’t work out we should definitely look into opening a metal nightclub with you DJing.” Jake commented and I grinned at that as the song continued to play. “Kind of surprised that you didn’t go with Ace of Spades.”

“Too obvious a choice.” I responded with a shrug as I spotted Amy making her way to the booth. “Well that and I couldn’t come up with a good Segway.”

“Fair enough.” Jake commented with a laugh as Amy made her way to the back. “How’s the crowd liking the song choice Amy?”

“Their loving it, anyway I come with requests from me and Joey.” Amy said as she handed over the CDs and I looked at them.

“Couldn’t resist requesting the Metal and Punk Connection theme, could you?” I asked with a grin and Amy laughed before nodding in admittance and I loaded up the songs, Joey’s request was a song that Shane introduced him too, namely a Brazilian all female Thrash Metal Band called Nervosa and the title track from their debut album “Victim of Yourself” which was a damn good choice in my opinion.

“You remembered to line up “The Final Countdown” by Europe for the countdown right?” Amy asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll play 2 Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden to lead into it then ring in the new year with Livin’ After Midnight by Judas Priest.” I responded and Amy nodded in approval.

“And yet Ace of Spades is two obvious a song choice.” Jake commented as he shook his head and I laughed as did Amy as Shane took another sip.

“So, are you and Shane gonna take a look at the dungeon later?” Amy asked causing Shane to do a spit take and I grinned as he recovered.

“He’s been drinking and I haven’t so probably not.” I responded as Shane recovered. “But maybe if he asks nicely.”

“No comment.” Shane said as he fully recovered. “Though I have been banging on my drums more than I’ve been banging on Jessie since Christmas Day so there’s that.”

“And now it’s my turn to say “no comment”.” I responded as I shook my head and Amy left the booth with a laugh as “Wolves of War” by Burn Halo started to play. “Really Shane? You had to make that banging on drums joke.”

“You left yourself open!” Shane responded and I had to laugh at his innuendo. “Should’ve worded that better, I know.”

“And I’m not even going to comment on this.” Jake said as they finished their drinks and stood up. “We’ll be over at the bar Jess.”

“Sure.” I responded before the boys left the podium and headed towards the bar, now that I was alone I started to do my promo, yes, from the DJ Booth because fuck it, why not?

“You know, considering that one of my first appearances in SCW involved me taking over a DJ Booth at the Bombshell Party I’m kinda surprised that it took me this long to do a promo from a DJ booth.” I commented as I shook my head. “Anyway this week is the first Climax Control of 2016 and I don’t know what I did to piss of Mercedes considering the match I’m in this week was booked by her.”

But I digress.

“In one corner, Keira Fisher, wife of Roxi Johnson, multi-time champion, one tough bitch, in the other corner Crystal Hilton, another champion, another tough bitch, former Mean Girl but one of the few talented ones, in the other corner is me! Now this would be tough enough but it’s under Elimination Rules, I have to pin both Keira and Crystal and we have until the count of five to kick out of a pin, Mercedes calls this the Absolution Match and whilst I don’t know what that means it sounds appropriate enough!”

First up is Keira.

“Keira, your problems have mostly been with my good friend and partner in crime Amy Marshall which mostly has to do with her feud with Roxi over the summer and whilst you and Roxi claimed that that’s water under the bridge, how true is that really? It was Amy that cost Keira the Roulette Title against Melanie so who knows? All I know is that I’ll defeat her!”

Next up is Crystal.

“As for Crystal, I don’t have as much to say to her as I do the Keira but on the other hand I can say this, I know you’re a tough competitor Crystal but that won’t stop me from pinning you in this match! As far as I’m concerned this will come down to one thing: who’s the better high flyer and as I see it it’ll be the metalhead on camera right now that wins the day!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up as Wolves of War continued to play.

“I don’t know what Mercedes’ game plan is but here’s what I do know, this song may have been the Metal and Punk Connection’s old theme but it describes the three of us perfectly, we are wolves of war and we will go into this match with war on our minds! But in the end the three-way power struggle will end with me pinning you both for the win! This is the Metalhead Bitch Jessie Salco signing off! Keira, Crystal, face your absolution!”

I turned back to the crowd as the scene fades.