Author Topic: Vegas  (Read 281 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Vegas
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:52:40 PM »
 Christmas Cheers
Las Vegas

Christmas was just on the horizon and finally that meant that the year 2015 was finally coming to a long end. A year of missed opportunities, of not coming through in the clutch, of not living up to her full potential. 2015 was finally going to end, and Crystal couldn’t be any more happier for it because it meant 2016 was around the corner, and with a new year meant it was a brand new year for finally accomplishing her dreams to become a World Champion again. Crystal however was all smiles as despite how awful her year had started off it was ending on a positive for her, and nothing could take away the joy she had of being a married woman. Finally marrying Jonathan was perhaps her biggest highlight and the woman known to the world as Crystal Hilton was going to be a thing of the past as Christina Millar was going to emerge in her place. It was a time for new beginnings however some things would just end up being the same.

On the Las Vegas strip Crystal smiled as she was walking with a purpose. She had about ten shopping bags in her hands and she couldn’t walk past a store without cracking a grin on her face. She wasn’t alone as her best friend Zelda Knite was right beside her and she seemed disgusted as she looked deeply into the eyes of Crystal.

Zelda: Seriously?! How many stores are you going to stop to shop at… This is getting to be quite ridiculous… I know Christmas is around the corner but I didn’t think you would spend this much on people.

Crystal: On people?

Crystal scoffed as she couldn’t help but crack an evil grin on her lips.

Crystal: Oh you must have things mistaken… These aren’t for everyone… they are for me! Why would I go out of my way just to buy gifts for people… Please… They can do that on their own time… This is all about adding more clothes to my closet… And a girl can never have enough pair of Louboutins. You know it’s all about that red bottom life and if it doesn’t have a red bottom I prefer not to wear it…

Zelda: You mean to tell me you spent $5000 on pure garbage and didn’t even think to get me a gift for Christmas?! What kind of nonsense is that… What about shopping for Brittany or for your husband for that matter surely you must….

Crystal: Have been mistaken…. Look I am a girl with needs Z… I thought you already knew this by now… And finally this world tour nonsense has finally come to an end… It feels good to be back in the United States… Back in a city that I actually give a shit about, and not having to travel all across the world to God knows where… So that’s always a plus.

Zelda just stares blankly into Crystal’s eyes as she can’t help but roll her own eyes at her.

Zelda: Are you honestly kidding me right now?! I thought you liked traveling around the whole world… Taking in all of the beautiful cities and…

Crystal: I am going to be completely honest with you… The only city I really gave a damn about was San Juan and that’s because it had a homecoming appeal to it. Other than that what else do I really have to get out of traveling across the world. Staying in places where I can’t even understand their language… Yeah that’s not fun at all… Besides being back here in the states means I can go on with my career and it could be the year that the Silver Screen Queen takes over.

Zelda: Silver Screen Queen? REALLY?!

Crystal: Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it?

Zelda: THAT’S AWFUL!!!!

Crystal: What do you mean AWFUL?! Everything I do turns to gold…

Zelda can’t help but laugh as she looks away from Crystal.

Crystal: Why are you laughing?!

Zelda: Because you are funny…

Crystal: …

Zelda: Come on you were literally ASKING FOR IT… Your movies are awful… Everything you have done have been nothing but crap. Come on… Why don’t we stop with the jokes and why don’t we go hit up Star Wars together… Seems like a fun thing to do and I rather do that than to sit here watching you walk into another boring store.

Crystal: BORING?!?! It’s the latest in fashion! Something you need to get up on and…

Zelda: Can we just go see Star Wars already!

Crystal: For the love of God would you stop with the whole Star Wars Shit… We will go see it later on sometime...
user posted image