Author Topic: Angry Animal on the loose.  (Read 284 times)

Offline Samuel McPherson

• The Animal
    • View Profile
    • Samuel McPherson
Angry Animal on the loose.
« on: November 13, 2015, 08:06:29 PM »
 \'user

Tag team training. Las Vegas, Nevada. Tuesday 10th November.

After hearing the announcement of the match last night, there's gonna be some tag team training which the two wrestlers haven't done in a long while because it's all been Lord Raab getting one on one matches. He enjoys facing people on his own, but the problem was another man just showed that ton of anger on his face and beating the trainers around him like a vicious and brutal animal the big and tall man known as Samuel McPherson. He's been dying to get into the ring ever since he's joined SCW.

He and Raab are going over the moves they've planned together a few months ago on doing double team moves on their opponents which are in case in point in time, their trainers. Samuel is a guy that doesn't talk at all other than saying yes and no in his language. He's more getting his head down and getting on with things and when he has something he disagrees with, just like Raab, he beats the hell out of his opponents with pure passion he has for wrestling.

Raab sees the intensity look in Samuel's eyes, showing how pissed off he was with the way he was fighting and the way he was almost throwing opponents down very hard like a ton of bricks he's fighting and Raab along with Henry knew the reason for Samuel to get this angry because he's been unhappy with sitting on the sidelines. Henry is in the background watching the two men as he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Come on Raab and Samuel, lets do some more team work here.”

Raab and Samuel listen to Henry and do everything they've been told to do as they do various of double team moves like double clothesline together as they got one guy down while they pick the other guy up and they do a double suplex right on the mat that makes the ring really shaky because of the hard slam they've text booked on the trainer. The trainer starts fighting back with fists to Samuel's face, only he smiles and knocks him out with a punch as Raab does the same with the other guy and they lay in the fists right in their faces, showing pure anger coming out of the men, especially Samuel who continued while Raab stopped.

Samuel didn't stop until Raab tapped him on the shoulder to do some more moves and he does stop, causing the trainer to bleed everywhere in the ring which Raab puts a smile on his face and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Brilliant Samuel, someone is learning of being a vicious animal out there.”

Samuel and Raab start to work as a team as they leave the trainer that's all bloodied up in the ring and pick the other guy up that's not so badly beaten up as they decide to do some more team moves together as Samuel places the trainer for a powerbomb, Raab comes from behind to do a neckbreaker on the trainer to land him very hard on the mat itself. It wasn't Samuel's fault to hit the wrestlers so hard as he's very heavy handed and it was difficult for him to not hurt someone.

It's something Raab got quite jealous of at times and they picked him up again with Samuel again using the powerbomb, but this time it's Raab doing a double knee backbreaker on the trainer as the one that's got blood everywhere has got up, quite not right with how he was standing due to the blood coming down on his face and Raab along with Samuel look at each other as Raab nods as Samuel grabs the trainer by his neck and lifts him up for a chokeslam, except Raab does the backstabber with his knees and leaves him down and beaten.

The trainer was slowly getting up as Raab nods at Samuel again as Samuel grabs the other trainer by their neck and lifts him up to almost plant him down, except Raab was already behind him, awaiting for the backstabber on his back. Now the trainers are down and out as they get out of the ring and sit down on the wooden bench, hearing the echoes of claps in the background of Henry applauding two men who were working as a team as he leaves the gym to do some paperwork for Samuel and Raab and while Samuel drinks his water, Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Wow Samuel, I've never ever seen you be that vicious in my life. I guess you're pretty angry about sitting on the sidelines for many months, right?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Sadly, that's a story that seems to repeat itself as I was in that situation last year when I had a match against Kris Halich when I started out and then after I won by a knock out, I had to wait for almost a month before I returned to wrestling again for some reason. They've been right bastards to you since you've joined and honestly, I don't blame you one bit for what you did with the trainer in the ring.”

Raab pauses as it's unusual for him to be talking to Samuel instead of Henry, but Samuel and Henry are gonna be together when Henry will talk with Samuel about the match tomorrow and he takes a drink of his blood and urine bottle and he begins to speak again.

Lord Raab: “The guys we are fighting are two time tag team champions of Guns For Hire. They are apart of a group with Drake Green as you know, but they aren't a team you should take too lightly because they are a threat and they'll do anything to exploit you're biggest weakness, you're stamina. Henry is right on saying I struggle with that a bit as well, but you need to start working on that daily. I know you have today, but you need to do it everyday.”

Lord Raab: “I want you to show that mentality you had towards the trainers you exploit in the ring to both Ethan Brody and Landon Axel just what you can do and we The Monstimals are gonna create history in the making of claiming our first win as a team and being the next tag team title contenders. It's vital to beat them as they are in our way and we'll have no problems ripping the gold away from them.”

Samuel sits there and nods, approving of everything Raab is saying and Samuel bashes his left fist to the right hand and even twists his wrists around, feeling the fight is coming on for him and it's been a long time coming for Samuel to make his first SCW debut in the ring. He's really not been wrestling as much, but he's willing to be in the ring against anybody and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “We are gonna destroy these motherfuckers and piss on the ACW ashes they have for that worthless company I've never even heard of and get them to be left inside of their own casket stretchers to the hospital and Drake will see the threat I pose to him after doing that. I mean he didn't attempt to scare me because he'd know I wouldn't care if something happened to you and of course you know that because I don't defend for anybody other than myself.”

Lord Raab: “I want you to stay here and work on you're stamina, while I practice doing some MMA stuff with a trainer since I got to defend my title again soon. We'll leave together to get some rest.”

Samuel nods as while Raab goes into the Octagon to practice doing some sparring along with a bit of wrestling, Samuel goes straight on the treadmill and does quite a lot of laps, improving on his cardio he needs to do very badly because he knows he can easily cost himself and Raab the tag team match and although Samuel doesn't have much if any experience in a wrestling ring, he was willing to put in the extra hours time and day to improve on his wrestling and cardio work as he got off the treadmill and still sees Raab training in the octagon as he goes on the bike machine and starts to peddle slow before he gains a lot of speed to go a lot faster which he spends an hour doing before he hears Raab getting out of the Octagon and Samuel stops peddling on the bike as he turned the machine off and they walked back together in Raab's apartment.

An angry animal on the loose ustream.com shoot.

“First of all, although Raab's most likely mention this already, let me introduce myself. I'm Henry Losak and I'm not the anger shrink of The Monstimals, but I'm the voice for Samuel McPherson as well. Some of you already know this fact, but for those who don't have to know that Samuel has learning difficulties and he can't speak other than yes and no in his own language, but he's also very heavy handed when it comes to brutalising people, especially the anger look I saw on Samuel's face that proves more than anything that he's an rapid beast animal ready to strike on anyone including his opponents of Ethan Brody and Landon Axel on Climax Control this week.

Now there's not really much to say because you guys have just won the tag titles and there's not many matches you both have been in, but that's not the case for Samuel here. He's been waiting for months to take part inside of a SCW ring and it really did piss this animal off here that he went to wreak havoc on every trainer he has around him and it's a good thing that finally, Samuel is not getting ignored. He's been training ever since day one that he joined this company. That's the reason why I think Raab doesn't like Mark down to that factor of Samuel not competing in tag team matches in this company.

Very clever though that you won the tag titles over people that weren't even a threat to you in tag matches so of course you'd win without barely any competition, but of course we all knew every wrestler loses at some point, but against one of the team tiger members one on one match? My god you both seem to claim to be good wrestlers when you both haven't won a singles match. Samuel here is only interested in taking part in tag team matches with Raab unless it's a situation that he can't get out of which is very rare.

I also heard that Ethan was a finalist in the Blast From The Past event a few years ago, but most likely never took that SCW World title shot because he's not good enough in the ring. I know Samuel hasn't got any experience and I know you are more focused on Raab at the moment, but you also need to look at this wreaking animal that's standing like a rhino would and takes people down with just a lot of force. Samuel does have a weakness in wrestling and Raab along with me know what he needs to improve on and that's his cardio work.

But you guys seem to be all mighty and high not just about the tag title win that wasn't really facing any competition in, but also this company you both talk about. I don't know anything about ACW and we quite frankly don't give a shit about that pointless company because there's nothing about that place from what I heard is that good and you can continue tearing SCW name, but ACW posters will be pissed on by Samuel and Raab themselves.

It's even OK to ignore Samuel because he hasn't wrestled yet and you don't know anything about Samuel, but he knows who you punks are and he's already wanting from sitting in the background of this camera that Samuel is punching the bags very hard in the gym, being focused on beating the living shit out of you both because everyone is gonna see the animal in the ring and breaks through every part of their live that you just ignore the drama, just like facebook recently as well.

I simply don't get the whole movement and that's not a way of wanting to destroy something and I thought you guys are meant to be saving SCW like defending for the company, but no, you, Drake and Casey would rather defend that god forsaken place. I don't care about ACW and I don't care about Drake Green because you guys are more important. I think what we have to do is Samuel's doing the most work on Landon Axel because he's the biggest guy in the upcoming match.

But all that praising and kissing each other's back, wanting more people to join on trying to get some of the wrestlers in SCW to join some stupid company to wrestle. I mean there' s of course more things to talk about like the talent you both have, something of course have to give credit on because it's not easy being tag team champion, but you haven't gone up against the best yet in a tag team match. Samuel is not someone anybody should take lightly because he will take wrestling just as seriously as any wrestler would.

I really hope that you are ready for Raab and Samuel to demolish the fake Guns For Hire team and the company you both are on for good. This is gonna be a war that nobody is going to get out of, especially when two men who are monsters and animals. Anyway it's come to my conclusion that everything has been said towards her . That's what chokeslam/backstabber does to actually hurt you, but we don't need Goth to to be anywhere near no involved and not even weapons. Samuel is gonna bash you're heads together and wreak the live out of you and cause one of you to bleed.

Tomorrow night here in Tropicana Nightclub in Cuba, you will see and experience what Samuel can do in the ring along with Raab as well of course and he wants to go around and brutalise the Guns for Hire team with both members screaming out for the world on giving them a lot of hard and deserved pain for the legacy that Raab and Samuel are gonna be tag title contenders if we defeat you, earning stuff the right way to get title shots is the way to go and Samuel along with Raab, especially Samuel is gonna let out all of that power and dangerous moves they'll ever do.

One of you are either gonna tap out or be pinned to end and piss on the stable you guys have reformed in. Raab knows he wants to rip it up into pieces. Samuel just wants to go out there and fight against the world with Raab as his tag team partner. Just watch the massive amount of brutality and blood Ethan and Landon will have because they've never faced two violent guys who go out to hurt them and screaming like a bunch of puppies you all are and we know that Samuel and Raab will have their hands raised because they've been champion in the past as he's long go though and it's now time for The Monstimals to make their mark in SCW and leaving it there just like how Samuel was gonna go down. We'll be having our hands full of stuff I can't take back. That's all I have to say about this match and the team itself. Enjoy the beatings you guys will get.”  
>