Author Topic: SCW Xclusive  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Guns For Hire

• View Profile
SCW Xclusive
« on: October 23, 2015, 07:29:28 PM »
 <Center> \'user

Pussy Willows stands inside one of the locker rooms in the Estadio Sixto Escobar, the venue for SCW’s High Stakes V, her dress is as luscious and revealing as ever. Her naturally huge assets peeking out of her pink dress, holding a microphone in her hands as she smiles her coruscating smile towards the camera, glancing to and from the door that is off camera as she begins to talk.

Pussy Willows
Good Evening everyone, I’m Pussy Willows, I’m here with an online X-clusive just for you all on SCWrestling dot net.

The sound of a door opening is heard as the handle bashes against the wall.

Pussy Willows
Earlier on this evening we crowned brand new World Tag Team Champions and I’m hoping to get word with them right now.

Ethan Brody walks in front of Pussy Willows with the SCW Tag Team Title draped over his shoulder, he stands next to Pussy looking above the camera in content, whilst Landon Axel stands next to the interviewer with a ginormous smile on his face. His title clasped together and dangling around his neck like a necklace, he rakes his sweaty hair back whilst holding a bottle of beer in the other, taking a swig as he checks Pussy Willows up and down.

Landon Axel
One of the security guards back there is missing two bullets and I think I’ve found them! Damn!

Pussy does a forced smile towards Landon before focusing more on Ethan Brody.

Pussy Willows
20th September 2015 marked the day that Ethan Alexander and Andrew Watts, known collectively as The Danger Zone, where suspended from active duty and thus vacating the World Tag Team Championships. That was also the day Drake Green unveiled you guys in his war with Mark Ward. Fast-forward to tonight and you opened tonight’s proceedings by defeating Surf Boys, The Flying Jetts and Rebels on a Rampage to capture the World Tag Team titles.

Landon clinks the end of the beer bottle onto the face plate of the championship.

Pussy Willows
Congratulations on your victory by the way. How are you guys feeling after becoming the first team in SCW history to regain the Tag Titles as a duo?  

Ethan smiles as Pussy raises the microphone up towards Brody.

Ethan Brody
Rage, Despayre, Jon Dough, Lucian Frost and most recently Joshua Acquin have all had multiple reigns as the SCW tag champions. But with different partnerships. Rage had Jamie Staggs and Despayre, Despayre had Rage, Gabriel and Big B, Lucian Frost had Kain, Jon Dough and Joshua Acquain, Jon Dough had Frost and Aaron Matthews and Acquin had Frost and Steve Ramone. In a couple of months the SCW Tag Team Championships will be four years old and in those near four years there has only ever been one team to have held these belts twice. And you’re looking at them.

Landon Axel
Guns For Hire!

Ethan darts a look at Landon, who shrugs his shoulders, Brody looks back to Pussy Willows and the camera.

Ethan Brody
I could say we’re on top of the world, Miss Willows, but that would be stating the obvious and that’s Landon’s job!

Landon Axel
Yeah!    ..Wait

Ethan Brody
We came here tonight looking to achieve that feat. Looking to walk out of our match with the Tag Team Championships and we’ve done exactly that. I had hoped that by the end of the night our comrade, Drake Green, would be SCW Heavyweight Champion for a record third time. But Mark Ward seems to have put a halt on that. Well, that’s what he hopes anyways.

Pussy Willows
What do you mean by that? Drake Green was ejected from the building by security?

Landon touches his nose a couple of times, winking at Pussy Willows, pulling the microphone towards him.

Landon Axel
Spoilers, Pussy, Spoilers.

Pussy looks slightly confused at Axel’s comment.

Pussy Willows
Well despite that. You didn’t have much time to celebrate this evening with the Monstimals making an appearance and the SCW Roulette Champion challenging you guys at the first Climax Control in November. Giving you the choice as to who you’ll face, either Samuel McPherson and the current Roulette Champion, Goth or Samuel McPherson and the current World Heavyweight Champion, Lord Raab. What is your response to this?

Landon sniggers as Ethan reaches into his jean pocket.

Ethan Brody
With this..

Ethan pulls out a silver dollar coin and holds it up to the camera.

Ethan Brody
…the classic flip of a coin. I’ve written down on a couple bits of paper which team is on heads and which team is on tails.

Landon Axel
I understand this is the exclusive web show, Pussy, but we’re not going to tell you who we’re facing. That would be silly.

Ethan Brody
Those bits of paper have been placed in an envelope and is currently with an SCW official… who by the way isn’t Mark Ward… Before the match we’ll toss the coin and reveal who we will be facing.

Ethan toss the coin and catches it, flipping it onto the back of his left hand and looking at the result, smiling as he shows the coin to Landon who smiles as Ethan lifts it up towards the camera.

Ethan Brody
We’ll leave our opponents to chance.

He places the coin back into his pocket and readjusts the titles position on his shoulder.

Ethan Brody
Goth was very kind in giving us a so-called ‘deal’ but when it comes to sealing the deal, well, you’re talking to the best in the business!

Landon Axel
If you look at deals, Pussy Willows, Mark Ward was behind the creation of Monstimals and it had two of the main championships, the world and roulette title.. that was a tremendous deal. Drake Green wanted to take the fight and called upon people he knows, he called us and tonight we’ve taken the World Tag Team Titles and Drake will take the World Heavyweight Championship. That is good deal wouldn’t you say?

Pussy Willows nods her head in acknowledgement of what Landon just said.

Pussy Willows
I think plenty of people have noticed that you were wearing t-shirts with the ACW moniker on. Monstimals have a name for their collective group. My last question is a simple one. I’ve heard a few people refer to Guns for Hire and Drake Green as Team Green, do you guys have a name for your group?

Landon scoffs.

Landon Axel
Everyone knows who we are.

Ethan Brody
What my learned friend is trying to say is that we are separate entities. We’re ACW originals that’ll create SCW history tonight. If there is a collective name then it’ll be something better than ‘team green’.

Ethan points at the ACW logo on his black t-shirt, the sound of a cellular phone’s text tone is heard, Landon reaches into his pocket as Ethan continues.

Ethan Brody
What most people will be oblivious too or forget is that Simon Jones is an ACW original, Ben Jordan is ACW, Casey Williams competed in ACW, Drake Green and Us. ACW lives on within SCW weather Mark Ward or the SCW faithful like it or not.

Landon places his phone back into her pocket.

Landon Axel
Eth, got the go ahead.

Ethan nods as Brody and Axel place their Tag Team Titles on their bags, just behind Pussy Willows, Landon drapes his arm around Pussy’s shoulder and blows a kiss to the camera.

Landon Axel
It’s been a blast!

Landon walks off camera towards the door, Ethan steps back next to the SCW lead reporter, the door clicks open as Ethan looks directly at Pussy Willows.

Ethan Brody
Forgive his rudeness. If you want to know what the spoilers are, Miss Willows, I suggest you get online or find a television. This is going to be historic.

Ethan walks passed Pussy Willows and follows his partner back out of the door, Pussy Willows looks at the camera, smiling as only Pussy Willows can as she lifts the microphone up.

Pussy Willows
Well there you have it. Landon Axel and Ethan Brody, the new SCW World Tag Team Champions, giving us an X-Clusive interview here tonight at High Stakes. I’ve been Pussy Willows and I’ll see you guys soon on SCWrestling dot net!

The door clicks shut as Pussy lowers the microphone and the scene fades away to black, advertising certain merchandise and showing ‘Climax Control returning in 2 weeks’ before the video ends.

>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<select>
 <option value="Guns For Hire - Landon Axel & Ethan Brody">
<align=center>Guns For Hire - Landon Axel & Ethan Brody<align>
</option>
<option value="ACW Originals">
ACW Originals
</option>
 <option value="SCW Tag Team Champions (5th Jan 2014 - 2nd Feb 2014)">SCW Tag Team Champions (5th Jan 2014 - 2nd Feb 2014)</option>
<option value="SCW Tag Team Champions (18th Oct 2015 - Current)">SCW Tag Team Champions (18th Oct 2015 - Current)</option>
<option value="Only SCW Tag Team to be 2 time Champions">First SCW Tag Team to be 2 time champions</option>
 <option value="SCW Blast From The Past II Finalist (Ethan Brody & Delia Darling)">SCW Blast From The Past II Finalist (Ethan Brody & Delia Darling)</option>
   <option value="SCW Alumni Battle Royal Entrant (Ethan Brody / 100th Edition of Climax Control)">SCW Alumni Battle Royal Entrant (Ethan Brody / 100th Edition of Climax Control) </option>
<option value="Follow on Twitter @ExileEthanBrody">Follow on Twitter @ExileEthanBrody</option>
</select>