Author Topic: Getting Things In Order  (Read 265 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Getting Things In Order
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:52:30 PM »
 Santa Marta, Colombia

The cameras are rolling and that is when we are able to get a glimpse of Crystal Hilton laying down on the beach. She lays out in the middle of the sun and it isn’t long before photographers begin to grace her as they snap photo after photo of the woman. Crystal smiles warmly as she runs her hands through her long red hair. She crosses her legs as the shades block the sun from hitting her eyes. As our cameraman hovers in close on her she seems like she isn’t interested as she motions her hand to blow the cameraman off.

Cameraman: Excuse me Miss Hilton but it’s time to promote your SCW match this week and we were wondering if now was a good….

Crystal slowly removes her shades as she looks at the man. She shakes her head in utter disgust offering a long sigh as she calls him over with her finger.

Cameraman: Yes? Did you need me for something?!

Crystal nods her head softly as she looks deeply into the eyes of the man.

Crystal: Can’t you see that I was actually busy? Does it look like I have the time to do your stupid interview. Let alone be disturbed by something so insignificant such as promoting my match? After what happened in Uruguay I feel like I shouldn’t have to answer anything or even address the meaningless fans for that matter.

Cameraman: Miss Hilton it was just one match you really can’t beat yourself up over it. Wins and losses come and go in this business. It’s how you adjust and pick yourself up from them that count. Now can we just please get on with this. You are making my job a little difficult and I rather not lose my job. I have children to feed, and….

Crystal cuts him off as she holds her head up before she snaps her fingers. She places a single finger on her lips as she gives him the shhhhh sound. Her eyes move to that of the camera. She is beautiful as ever clad in a matching bikini. She slowly sits up as she begins to speak.

Crystal: So I guess I should address about what’s going to take place right here in Colombia shouldn’t I? But to be brutally honest I feel embarrassed to even be caught by a camera right now because what happened in Uruguay was an absolute travesty. How could I lose to that scrubby Melanie Gabrielle? I mean me of all people. The legend. The second generation wrestler. The Black A Rican future hall of famer that has put women’s wrestling on the map, and yet I get disrespected by having THIS pretty face get busted open. The face that is a perfect ten. The one that people look at when they see my headshots got ruined all because of Melanie, and that wasn’t the worst part. I actually got placed into an ambulance and I had to stay in a crappy rundown hospital in Uruguay. What kind of nonsense was that?

Crystal begins to vent as she continues to pour her heart to the camera.

Crystal: It was supposed to be about living the dream. Becoming Roulette Champion again and putting a foot up Candy’s ass again but that just wasn’t the case as I had to stay in a hospital. I am used to five star establishments. Penthouse suites not what I had to go through. I know most of you don’t even care and quite frankly I don’t care about any of you either because now this week it’s going to be different. After all it’s what everyone is waiting to see. The battle of the two Latinas. The story of when two longtime friends meet one another in the middle of the ring. Vargas and I have fought all over the world and back again. Hell we were even tag team champions together at one point, and people know that there is a strong friendship that exists between the two of us.

Crystal smiles widely as she continues to share her heart.

Crystal: I know for Vargas she was extremely happy when I had won the Roulette Championship shortly after she lost it. It was like my win redeemed the fact that she couldn’t get past sorry ass Natalie McKinley, and yes I do have a habit of bringing that up over and over again because I just don’t like Natalie, and that’s something that won’t ever change. But for Vargas this match is a match where we can do what we do best. Take our lucha styles her being more of a technical kind against my high flying lucha ability bringing them to the middle of the ring and seeing who can out do the other, but truth be told. I am not in this match to have a good time like friends should do? Who gives a crap about friendship. I may curse Vargas out in Spanglish but I couldn’t give a damn about the concept of friendship. The way I see it. SCW is starting to piss me off.

The cameraman looks stunned as he looks back at Hilton and rolls his eyes at her.

Crystal: That’s right you heard me. Where in their right mind do they bill this match as me beating Mercedes would be like an upset, and I could upset those odds. Never in a million years should I EVER…. AND I MEAN EVER be considered an upset. I am the featured attraction. I am the one that the people came to see. Vargas might be good…. Hell she might be great but she’s not the best. She’s not me, and while she may have beaten Alexis Edwards in Buenos Aires Argentina. Her hometown she only did something that I already have done before so that’s really not that much of a shock. Mercedes might be on a little streak for now but truth be told I only see her as being mediocre at best. What has she even done here? Become Tag Team Champion for a hot minute and had some runs with the Roulette Championship? Bitch please… Now you get to face me, and I can’t wait to bring her right back down to reality. All good things were meant to end which in fact includes that little streak that she is on.

Crystal smiles as wide as she can as she looks right into the cameras and continues to speak.

Crystal: I mean it’s only right that I am better than her right? When it comes to acting Mercedes was just known as being a soap opera star? Really that’s it… I am a movie star. I own my own studio. I was a big time pop star, and I can dance too. A true triple threat in the entertainment business, and when it comes to wrestling I could name off everything I did in my career but that would make me pretentious kind of what Vargas is every time she opens her mouth, and it makes me sick to my stomach. Do I care if she had four titles reigns in one single year in this company? No… Do I care if she is on a roll? Not really…. All good things come to an end, and I know since the Mean Girls ended Vargas is having a hard time trying to find a way to be relevant but this week she need to worry because I will make her famous. A match with me can do that for a person. So this week for the first time ever Vargas and Hilton will do battle in an SCW ring. She’s looking to keep her momentum going but I am personally tired of being on the sidelines. I want to break into the SCW Bombshell title picture. I want to be at the top and be the woman on the Marquee.

Crystal smiles as she shakes her head.

Crystal: Sorry to burst your bubble Vargas but this is one woman who will not be checked off the hit list of the Argentine Assassin. This is a woman who will march her way into the big dance and a win over you would make that seem possible. So bring it Vargas and you will see what it feels to be brought back down to reality. This is one rose that refuses to wither away… See you in the ring Bitch. I would say may the best woman win but let’s get serious now. We all know who that is going to be…

Crystal smiles as she puts her shades back on and with that she pie faces the camera as we go to elsewhere.

Hotel
Columbia

Crystal didn’t feel like leaving her hotel room especially considering her last appearance on Climax Control. Things really didn’t end all that well for the Rose Goddess. She lost to the likes of Melanie Gabrielle and upon losing to her it was as if her entire world came crashing upon her. As a matter of fact Crystal hadn’t been the same since losing to Keira Fisher. To the point where every match she had been in had resulted in losses with the exception of one win over Alexis but she was a shell of a former self, and after being sent from the arena in an ambulance Crystal didn’t want to deal with the media let alone anybody so she decided to stay in her hotel room where it was just her and of course her reflection. Crystal sat down at the edge of the bed before she slowly lifted herself off of them and walked over to glance at her reflection in the mirror. She stared at herself for a long time and it wasn’t long before there a knock at her door. Crystal raised her eyebrows as she slowly walked over to the door. She didn’t waste any time before she swung the door open and standing on the opposite side of that door was her longtime best friend Zelda Knite.

The two were longtime friends, and they were also tag team partners. They were known to the world as Every Man’s Fantasy. Zelda looked deep into the eyes of Crystal as Crystal sighed in return.

Zelda: Well are you going to let me in or you going to be a goomba and just stand in my way?!

Crystal sighed as she moved out of the way as she let Zelda walk inside the room past her.

Crystal: Is there a reason why you decided to visit me all the way in COLOMBIA?!

Zelda: Is there anything wrong with me wanting to visit one of my closest friends?! You know it’s not healthy to just stay in here and be a hermit crab. You need to get see the world. Go catch some sun and

Crystal just stands there shaking her head in utter disgust as she looks daggers back into Zelda.

Crystal: Really?!

Zelda: What?

Crystal: How in the hell are you going to tell me what I need to do when you are the most pale person I know? Well next to Kate Steele but you are pale you barely get out. All you ever do is play video games.

Zelda: What of it?! I am not the one with a social problem. After all this is all about you Crystal not me. I am out pursuing the world, and if I have my way I am going to be a Marine Biologist.

Crystal: …

Zelda: What? Why are you giving me the speechless expression.

Crystal: Because that absolutely sounds so ridiculous, and I doubt you would be getting into anything that has to do with science. You never got a high school diploma, not that I am saying you are dumb or anything but you are a ways away from pulling something out of a crabs stomach.

Zelda: Blimey… It’s a BEAUTIFUL CREATURE… Look on what’s on the inside of this stingray mate.

Crystal: Really Z?! You are just going to make fun of Steve Irwin like that?

Zelda: Steve Irwin who is that?

Crystal sighs in return as she looks deeply into Zelda’s eyes.

Crystal: Nevermind Z… But come on why did you come all the way to Colombia. It definitely couldn’t be to swim in the waters here. There has to be another reason.

Zelda: Actually I came to check up on you. You aren’t going to lose to Mercedes Vargas are you? Is she still talking people to death?

Crystal: Be nice… She’s pretty cool except for the fact that she tried to tell me that the New York Giants are relevant, and when I tried to talk my Lions up she was quick to bring up how many rings her team has.

Zelda: Well how many does the Lions have?

Crystal: …

Zelda: Oh that’s right… I think it’s the same number of times you were a World Champion in a wrestling company during your last three years of competing.

Crystal: … What do you want Zelda?!

Zelda: And I know she isn’t talking about the Giants… Look at the Cowbows… My team have enough championships we can put a ring on each finger on one hand. That’s amazing, and I am here for you. You are the one that has been blowing up my phone lately.

Crystal: YES… To talk on the phone not for you to travel all the way out here to Colombia knocking on my damn hotel door, but seeing as you won’t leave fine… I wanted to talk to you about this issue I am having.

Zelda: … I told you a good vibrator and a ….

Crystal sighs in return as she cuts her off.

Crystal: NOT THAT TYPE OF ISSUE… Remember how you told me you would get these images of these various characters talking to you. Whether it be video game characters, comic book characters.

Zelda: Like an imaginary friend?

Crystal: Yeah… Same concept but I am having that type of issue. Everywhere I go it’s like reflection follows closely behind and…

Zelda: Nope never had that problem.

Crystal: BUT YOU TOLD ME THAT…

Zelda: Sounds like you need help.

Crystal: WHICH IS WHY I CALLED YOU.

Zelda smiles shaking her head.

Zelda: Yet you were the one trying to shoo me away.

Crystal: DAMN IT Z… Would you stop trolling me and just help already.

Zelda: Ok… You really need to see a shrink. You are a grown woman you shouldn’t have an imaginary friend.

Crystal: Thankssssssssss sooooooooooooooo much…. That is such great help.

Crystal says sarcastically as she looks back at Zelda.

Zelda: Good… I knew I could help. Now you go to the beach now… Go, go, go…. We need to cheer you up and I won’t take no for an answer.

Crystal sighs as she feels like she doesn’t even have a choice. She just leaves the room and begins to walk down the hallway. Zelda smiles as she looks behind her with a grin on her face.

Zelda: Well Mario… I think that went well don’t you think so? No reason for Crystal to act like a goomba all the time.

And with that we fade out on this image.

user posted image