Author Topic: Broken Reflection  (Read 313 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Broken Reflection
« on: July 31, 2015, 11:13:09 AM »
 Off Camera
After Climax Control
A Few Weeks Ago

It was not to be mistaken. There was nothing that could be said as the entire world see it happen before their eyes. Crystal Hilton got beat in her rematch for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. Keira had managed to beat her again and the only thing Crystal should be able to do is accept her lost. Accept it and move on but for those who know anything about the Rose Goddess she was never one who could take a lost with a grain of salt. She had trouble in moving in, and she always harped on the negatives instead of focusing on what might be ahead of her on the horizon. She always caused herself to feel even more torment as she would take it out on her and her closest friends, and that’s where we are now.

Crystal stood in the locker room as she glanced at her own reflection in the mirror for a few moments. She looked at the mirror and formed a disgusted expression on her face before she cocked her fist back and swung as hard as she could against the glass structure. The glass shattered all over the place and Crystal gazed at her hands which now had glass shards in them. There was silence in that locker room as Crystal was all alone. Her hands were now bleeding but to be honest she didn’t care. The only thing that caught her eye was now the mirror which was broken. She stares deeply into before she shakes her head in disgust.

Crystal: Why have you forsaken me beautiful mirror?! Everyday I come to you asking you who is the most beautiful of them all. Who is the most dominant of everyone in all of the land? And in response you tell me the same thing over and over again. Of course it’s you Crystal. Of course you are the greatest, and yet tonight I had one single job… One FUCKING job. I was supposed to get back what was injustifully stolen from me. I was supposed to take back MY Roulette Championship and instead I get kicked in the face. I get dropped to the mat and that Keira Bitch walks away with my property.and I am left with nothing.

Crystal begins to get really upset at this point as she grabs the mirror within her hands. She begins to shake it’s broken contents as shards start flying all over the place.

Crystal: I thought we had something! I really thought we did but you just had to lie to me! How could that bitch actually beat me?! How did I ever allow myself to get tricked by Keira Fisher?! What did I do to ever deserve any of that?!

More blood flowed from the girls hands as her voice grew louder and louder. It was in that moment when someone caught Crystal’s tone and slowly emerged into the room. It was none other than the girl who had bonded with Crystal a few months back and had become friends with Delia. Delia glanced at Crystal taking in everything that was happening with her. She glanced at her crimson covered hands before looking at the anger on Crystal’s face before her eyes met with the broken mirror. Delia slowly made her way further into the room as she tried her best to analyze everything.

Delia: What is going on in here? Is every Z’ing ok?!

Crystal slowly turns around as her eyes meet with Delia’s. It seems as if Crystal is in a trance of some sort as she begins to make her way towards her. She slowly makes her way in Delia’s direction as there is a sick sadistic smile on Crystal’s lips. Delia seems very befuddled as she nervously gulps before moving her way about the room not really knowing what to expect from her newfound friend.

Delia: Cry...Cry…. Crystal what’s wrong?! Why are you looking at me like Z’at?! Your hands Z’e are bleeding. We need to get you to a husband and…

Crystal continues to head in the direction of Delia as she stares daggers right into her. Her bloody hands shaking. Her mouth formed in a wide grin as she cannot stop laughing for some reason.

Crystal: And why wouldn’t everything be OKAY Delia?! Why would there be a problem?! Let me ask you Le question… Do I look OKAY to you?!

Crystal was in pursuit as she kept on moving her way closer to her friend. Delia made it a point to keep some distance to her as she looked back at Crystal shaking her hands back at her.

Delia: Look whatever it is that you are going through, you know that Mercedes and I would be right there for you right?! Remember when we were having a hard time for the locker room to accept us and nobody wanted to give us a chance but you… Where did that kind and compassionate person go?! Where is that Crystal that I was happy to call a friend. That I was and AM happy to defend on an everyday basis where has she gone?!

Delia said as she tried her best to reach out to the Rose Goddess but Crystal shook her head as she looked back at Delia.

Crystal: Well maybe you were mistaken with just who you became friends with. You think I ever gave a damn about who I considered a friend or not?! You think I honestly care about anyone but myself? You know Mercedes why don’t you talk to her and ask her for yourself about how I really am.

Delia: Crystal is this is about the Roulette Championship it’s ok. Things happen in this business. So what you lost. Just take the loss proudly and work harder to get back what you lost. If there’s anyone who can get right back into the fray I know it’s you. I know that somewhere deep down inside that body of yours. You know that everything that I am saying is true. You know that you are beating yourself way too much over this one match, and there will be others. Come on let’s get you to a hospital and get those hands checked out.

Delia at this point grabs a hold of Crystal’s arms not in a threatening way or anything but to be a friend but that would prove to be a mistake as Crystal in return used her hands to push Delia as hard as she can forcing her friend against the lockers.

Crystal: I don’t like to be touched! Don’t you touch me!!!

She screamed in returned as she watched Delia’s back smack right against the lockers. Crystal’s eyes opened wide up as she watch Delia slump to the floor looking back up at Crystal who slowly backed away. Her bloody palm prints were on Delia and she was in a panic as she slowly started to back her way out of the room as she glanced back at Delia shaking her head at her.

Crystal: Wh...w….what have I done?! D...Delia I am so sorry for everything… Really I am….

Crystal said as she quickly made her way out of the room leaving her friend to grimace in pain.

So go ahead… Everyone please cue up your laughs. Cue up your applauses because I bet everything thought that it was such a great image seeing Keira beat me once again. So now here I am in a rough place where you expect me to be humbled. Where you expect me to just swallow my pride and admit to the entire world that Keira is just the better wrestler but YOU WILL and I repeat never hear those words from me because I don’t feel like that there is any truth to that. In my opinion I am the very best thing in this God forsaken company. I am the big name that you all have wet dreams about whenever you see her booked on a card.

And honestly I understand it. You want more of me. I am your fantasy come to life. I am rich, to some I might be considered geeky. I am famous. I had a name before I came to SCW and I will have a name well after my wrestling career is over. But to clarify something it’s not the fact that Keira beat me but it’s more on the lines that I am at a point where I am above the Bombshell Roulette Championship.

Let’s be honest here shall we?! When I signed up to be with this company it wasn’t for the interest of being the Bombshell Roulette Championship. While it did make a great trinket. While it was such a nice piece of jewelry to accompany my slender figure it wasn’t what I was after. And when it comes to the Internet Championship as good as Roxi Johnson might think she is. Spoiler alert nothing that is attached to Keira can be classified as good.

And as much as Amy Marshall sucks because let’s face it. She is definitely someone who loves to be on her knees here and there. I have known her for like seven years now and things haven’t changed with her. The truth is I don’t want to be known as just being an Internet sensation. I am well above the Rebecca Black level of fame.

I am a woman who is destined to grace your television sets every week. A woman who is more than just being on the Internet. I am a woman who proudly graces the silver screen and I want to come across on all forms of Media. That’s just the type of talent that I am and there’s only one thing in this company that symbolizes everything that I stand for. Everything that I want and it comes in the territory of being THE champion. So that road to perfection. That journey to get there starts right here and right now, as I get to compete on Climax Control against a Nobody.

No literally she is a nobody and for those who honestly give a damn because I flat out don’t that’s a double meaning. The way I see it I am being screwed by being placed in this match. It’s an injustice that I have to be opening the show and to all of the fans who watch our show what image are you trying to send?!

How can you start the show off with perfection with a woman like me?! And end it with a pile of shit in the form of Melanie and Keira…. It honestly doesn’t make any sense.

I am Crystal Hilton! You know the wrestling name, the talent, the one everyone came to see whose name should be on the marquee everywhere. I am the headliner not the opening act but it’s ok because Alexis is too overrated for her own good. You know what she isn’t Alexis she’s just Alex… For the simple fact that she told the entire world that she hates being called that.

Which is idiotic. I mean you know by telling people what NOT to do they are just going to turn around and do the opposite right?! You got that Alex?!

So you are the first Female Nobody, So you got a bunch of Nobodies backing you. You think that has gained my attention. You think that really means anything in the jist of it all?!

Truth be told I am absolutely pissed that I have to face some 19 year old kid in my first match since losing my rematch. Now I know in your eyes you might see yourself as being the next big thing. You might think you are going to shake things within the Bombshells division but in reality you probably won’t amount to anything. I mean you came into this company being booked against sorry ass Traci Patterson?

Who the hell hasn’t beaten her at this point?! who hasn’t made their way into this company by pulling a win over her or a Cindy Warren? They are like the Glass Joes of the division to see how you would fare in the company.

By the way in case you have no idea who Glass Joe is and you probably don’t as the first ever Punchout came out in 1987 which is 9 years before you were even born  he is the first person you fight against in Punch Out, and you would have to really suck if you couldn’t make it past him.

So congratulations you made it through the unloseable match. So kudos to that but now the level of competition gets kicked up a few notches as you face a woman who is hellbent in getting right back into title contention. You get a woman who is pissed off in the fact that she just lost something that meant the world to you.

So congratulations Alexis. You my dear get to be my outlet. I can use you to unleash my built up anger and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Well you can call the hospital ahead of time. See if they have room for a scrub such as yourself because when I am done kicking that ass in Singapore you are gonna want to have a doctor look you over to see if you could wrestle again.

I am Crystal Hilton… I am not here to make friends. I am not here to seek your approval. I am here to continue to work on the legacy of my name, and I will stomp all of those who try to destroy the credibility of it.

Don’t take losing so personally, just ask Natalie McKinley if you see her anywhere. She was unbeaten until she ran into the brick wall that is Crystal Hilton. Got her ass whooped and is nowhere to be found.

That is what is in your future Alex might as well deal with it right?

Remember perfection simply doesn’t fail. And this is one rose that refuses to wither away… See you in that ring Alex…

Off Camera
Singapore
At The Hotel

Crystal Hilton sat in her hotel room as she still couldn’t believe what she had done weeks prior. She stood up in front of her hotel room’s bathroom mirror as she stared directly into it as she looked back at her reflection. Crystal sighed lowering her head dejectedly as she spoke out loud.

Crystal: I can’t believe I allowed myself to get to that point. I can’t believe that I put my hands on a friend. Get a grip Crystal this isn’t you, and you know it isn’t you…

As she continued to stand that is when her reflection started to speak back to her.

Reflection: You know Crystal you really should just listen to me. If you would just allow me to help you again, you wouldn’t be in the position that you are currently in. Walking around aimlessly constantly losing to people who you should have destroyed with ease. You honestly would be right where you are destined to be. Right at the top, and there wouldn’t be a thing that anybody could do to stop you.

Crystal rubbed her eyes but it was happening again. Her reflection was talking back to her. Crystal was becoming her own worst enemy as she tried to turn her back on the image.

Crystal: No I don’t need you! You aren’t any good for me. The only thing you care about is yourself and that’s not what I want to be anymore. Maybe at an earlier point in my wrestling career when I needed the boost of confidence but I am content with just gaining friends and moving on.

Reflection: Friends?! You really care about your friends?! This is why you fail so much Crystal… When you listened to me. You were main eventing shows. Selling out arenas everyone knew you were the best in the entire business but now… You seem to be a shell of your former self and…

Crystal didn’t want to hear it as she yelled back at the reflection.

Crystal: Just shut up already! That still gave you no right to make me do that to Delia… No right whatsoever. I just want you to go away… Leave me alone I want nothing to do with you.

Crystal walks out of the bathroom trying to quickly move away from the room with the only mirror there but what she gets in return is she is able to see a ghostly form of herself standing right in front of her.

Reflection: You think you can just get rid of me like that?! Come on now… I thought you were better than that…

Crystal seems to be in a panic as the reflection keeps drilling her. The voice was getting to her. She just wanted it to end. She wanted it to stop and just as she felt it continuing to stare at her that’s when she hears a knock at the door. Crystal quickly sprints over to it and opens the door. Standing on the opposite side of that door were Delia and Mercy. Both of them looked back at Crystal as she felt uneasy.

Mercedes: Crystal is everything okay?! Delia told me about what happened the other night, and we aren’t here to judge you. It’s just consider this an intervention, and….

The reflection laughed as she shook her head back at Crystal.

Reflection: Look at that… They are supposed to be your friends and they just want to judge you… Are you going to take that Crystal?!

Crystal sighs as she always had a hard time standing up for herself. She looks back at her friends as she places her hands on her hips grilling them in the eyes.

Crystal: I don’t need an INTERVENTION! You think there’s something wrong with me don’t you?! I told that blonde bitch to leave me alone but she was persisting on trying to get closer to me, and because of such she found herself against a locker. If you don’t walk away from my hotel room I swear on everything that I will call the front desk and have security personally remove you two for disturbance…

Delia: See Mercedes this is what I was talking to you about. She’s not being herself.

Mercedes: Crystal look if you need someone to talk to you know you can….

Crystal grabs the door and she slams it shut right in her friends face. There’s tears running down her cheeks as she can’t believe she had done that. She walks into the bathroom and looks at her reflection.

Reflection: Good job… I knew you had it in you Crystal.

Crystal: What do you want me to do… I am all yours…

Her reflection smiled evilly as that’s all Crystal could see in the mirror.

Reflection: Good… I think it’s about time I took over for a bit… Start getting you the respect you deserve...
user posted image