Author Topic: Time to rock  (Read 256 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Time to rock
« on: July 17, 2015, 02:26:28 PM »
 Preparing to face one half of the new Tag Team Champions

The scene opens with Casey Williams talking to J2H about their last match at Into the Void IV: Arabian Fights, and J2H‘s first match back in SCW as they are walking around Hong Kong, getting to know the area, and see where the stadium where they will be competing in at Climax Control and how successful they were as a team, and since they both returned, both men are undefeated, granted in limited time in the ring.

Casey-”So J, how does it feel to get the cobwebs out and be successful in your return to SCW?”

J2H-”It felt damn good, and do you know what felt even better?“

Casey-“What is that?”

J2H-”Teaming with you, and getting the win over those Nobodies, showing the world that we are as good as advertised, both in singles matches and as a tag team,“

Casey-“I know, it did feel good teaming with you, and between my brute strength and your speed and agility, we proved how lethal the combination is, and how sly we are.”

J2H chuckles as Casey mentions the slyness, causing Casey to laugh uncontrollably for a minute.

J2H-“Damn straight, skippy.  I honestly think we stole the show with our performance, but that is just me.  I know you wanted to honor your friend Chad with that match, and even though I didn‘t know him, I am sure he was proud of your performance and how far you have come since working with him in AWA.”

Casey-“Yeah, I am sure he smiled after our match, because we got the victory, and we acted similarly to the way he would act in the ring, minus the forks.  We took care of business the only way we know how, and had fun doing it.”

After he says that, Casey points up to the sky and smiles, thinking of all the positive things Chad was known for. Casey looks forward to his upcoming match against Ethan Alexander, one half of the newly crowned tag team champions, Danger Zone.  Casey knows he is in for one hell of a fight, which is what he wants.

Casey-”I am anxious to get back in the ring and continue my dominance.”

J2H-“I know, me too, actually.  We both have true tests ahead of us this week.”

Casey-”Exactly, where I am facing Ethan and you got to face another “Nobody“ in Connor Murphy.”

J2H-”I know, and you got it real tough, given your opponent is a champion.”

Casey-”Agreed, but then again, he had help in Andrew Watts to get the tag titles to begin with.  Watts is the true talent in that tag team.”

J2H-”Exactly.  I just don‘t want to see you be overconfident, because that will kick you in the ass.”

Casey-”All I have to ask is are you ready to kick some ass Sunday?”

J2H-”You know it, big guy.  We have plenty of time before that time comes though. I will see you soon bud.”

Casey and J2H give each other a handshake as the scene fades to black.

Later that day

The scene shows Casey Williams with his wife, Laura, and their two kids, Noëlle and Drew, in their hotel room in  after meeting up with J2H.  He thinks about all the things that him and James talked about earlier in the day about facing Ethan Alexander, as well as their recent victories as he calls out Ethan.

”Ethan Alexander, how I have watched you and Andrew Watts since I returned to active competition.  I mean, you did help loosen Old Skool up for me for my return in SCW, so thank you for that.  Not only that, you and Mr. Watts did dethrone Joshua Acquin and Steve Ramone as tag champions at Into the Void IV: Arabian Nights, as J2H and I destroyed those Nobodies.  Needless to say, we both are riding winning streaks, and one of which will come to an end come Sunday at Climax Control.  Unfortunately for you, you have to go one on one with the Man Monster, the Freight Train of Pain, Casey Williams.  I am going to show the world how much of a joke one half of the tag champs are, how Andrew Watts is carrying the tag team.  He is the only one in Danger Zone with any talent, and that is saying something. Do you really think I care if you like me or respect me?  HAHAHA. Don’t make me laugh.  I could give a rats ass what you think about me, because I don‘t really care what you think.  Come Sunday, I will show the world why I deserve to be a champion in SCW, and a loser like you should be collecting the trash in the arenas I compete in.  No matter when I am on in the show, I am in the Main Event.  I will show you what a real beating is like.  The beating I am going to give you is going to be worse than any beating you have EVER seen, or even imagine.”

Casey then bends down to grab Drew to help put him to bed as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020