Author Topic: Holy (censored)! It's a holy temple!  (Read 238 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
    • Twisted Sister
Holy (censored)! It's a holy temple!
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:55:17 PM »

>

What many of the men and women who compete for Sin City Wrestling will tell you, is that the biggest benefit on being booked during this extensive world tour is, of course, the actual touring. How often do people get the chance to visit and tour the locations of some of the places that this tour has taken the Superstars and Bombshells? How often do people in the business alone get to see such exotic places like Saudi Arabia, Italy, Greece, Egypt and Morocco, amongst many other locales?

Not very often, even in the biggest of promotions. That is why when the people who make up SCW have the chance, once they arrive for the shows, be they the Supercards or regular editions of Climax Control, they take full advantage and take in the sights! And what sight is more established and on the "must see" list than that of Gangaramaya Temple? This temple itself is one of, if not the single most, important in all of Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Built as far back as the 19th century, this temple housed such notable names as Ratmalana Sri Dharmarama Thero, Waskaduwa Sri Subhuti Thero, Weligama Sri Sumangala Thero, Welivitiye Dhammaratna Thero, and Pandit Batuwantudawe, Buddhist scholars each and every one.

Many tourists now are paying this famous holy place a visit, their feet walking along the bridge and across the Beira Lake and heading towards the Simamalaka shrine. Even some of the Bombshells and random Superstars who would be competing this coming Sunday are taking time out of their match preparations to take in this important sight. One of which is quite the unusual sight, as Twisted Sister is walking along the wooden bridge, flanked by her care taker, the unusually named Doctor Kraven Moorehead.

What would perhaps the most dangerous and unpredictable individual in the history of SCW be doing visiting such a place?

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Well, it's as I told you. despite our vaunted reputations, I thought it important to take advantage of the attractions offered to us so long as we are here."

It's a good thing we have the good 'Doctor' to answer these questions for us, amIright?

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "A little culture never hurt anyone, and it is far better than remaining cooped up at the hotel all day."

Miss Rocky Mountains: "I imagine being within such close proximity to one of the more important Buddhist shrines couldn't do any harm in perhaps calming your ... client, either?"

And of course we have Miss Rocky Mountains, always ready to deliver the scuttlebutt for our rabid viewers, who followed the Doctor and the megalomaniacal Twisted Sister along to see what brought them there.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Your words, my dear, not mine. Personally, I would prefer she remain as she is. It's served her well so far inside of the ring, so why would I want her calmed down?"

Miss Rocky Mountains: "Perhaps because she's not inside of the ring right now, but in public? In a place like a holy temple..."

Miss Rocky Mountains was interrupted by a tapping on her shoulder from behind. She turned around and jumped, having found herself nose to nose with Twisted Sister whose eyes were wide open and her teeth bared in a gaping smile.

Twisted Sister: "Holy Temple... heh heh heh! This temple has a great BIG hole in it!"

Miss Rocky Mountains: "It does? Where?"

Twisted Sister pointed in the distance to the open door to the temple and snickered.

Twisted Sister: "IT'S HOW PEOPLE GET INSIDE!"

She shrieked and cackled in glee and walked past Miss Rocky Mountains and Doctor Kraven Moorehead to stare at a young man seated in front of a Buddha statue, his eyes closed and the picture of complete serenity. Miss Rocky Mountains turned back to Doctor Kraven Moorehead who went on with his thoughts.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "My dear, if I were to expect her to change who and what she is in public, then I might as well say the same for what she is inside of the ring. It is a matter of 'What you see is what you get'. Twisted Sister is the same beast outside of the ring as she is on the inside. It is just a matter of soothing the beast just enough so that she doesn't..."

Miss Rocky Mountains: "End up getting you deported?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: crude way of phrasing it, but accurate. Sometimes Twisted Sister's anger and violence gets away from her, and she loses a match or two. But you've seen what has come of her recently. She defeated Jessie Salco, then she and Goth came out ahead in that preposterous mixed tag team match."

Miss Rocky Mountains: "And this Sunday, she faces a relative newcomer in Melanie Gabrielle."

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Not so much a newcomer, not any longer. She no longer has that as an excuse. Ms. Gabrielle has had a handful of matches and should know well what to expect when she opposes Twisted Sister. A woman who freely sliced open not only Jessie Salco with razor sharp barbed wire, but that foolish brother of her's as well."

Miss Rocky Mountains: "And don't you think Jessie will be looking for payback for attacking her brother?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "If he does, it will make her quite the hypocrite, won't it? After all, it was her brother who laid hands on Twisted Sister first. But this isn't about Ms. Salco. It's been proven she is no threat to Twisted Sister. Our eyes are on Melanie Gabrielle for now. I dare say Ms. Gabrielle should pay this temple a visit herself. After all, a prayer here might do her a world of good when facing a woman who would just as soon bleed you dry so much as look at you."

Miss Rocky Mountains: "Well. I guess we know things may get out of hand this Sunday."

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "That does seem to be the way things work out in the end, does it not?"

Across the ways, Twisted Sister leans in closer towards the praying young monk who seems on the verge of Enlightenment when she suddenly screams in his ear, breaking his concentration!

Twisted Sister: "HAVE YOU REACHED NIRVANNAH YET!?"
</color></size>

Come fight with me and you can expect
I'll do much worse than break your neck!
For mercy you will beg and plead,
But I won't stop until you bleed!
</color></size>