Author Topic: Most violent men ever in SCW fight for the title.  (Read 235 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Most violent men ever in SCW fight for the title.
« on: July 10, 2015, 02:08:06 PM »
 \'user

Going back to the caravan after the match and the attack. Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Sunday 28th June. (Off Camera)

Needless to say it's a pretty good and bad night for Lord Raab as he got the fights and the beatings he said he's going to do, but at the same time, he got attacked by Connor too, showing that he still wants the Violence title. Samuel, Henry and Raab are in a caravan separated by two beds mainly for Samuel and Raab to sleep in. They were single beds and it's quite old fashioned, but it beats Henry forking out a lot of money to sleep in rent homes. Henry brought himself a caravan as well which was more modern than Raab's and Samuel's caravan.

Literally, they lived in them when they go aboard for wrestling and Henry sees Raab not feeling good,  even though he retain the title, but there's something on his mind, something he wants to let out with his anger and Henry looks at Raab, wondering what he wanted and he speaks to him while they are sitting at the table, looking at one another with four chairs around them. They are metal chairs and table.

Henry Losak: “Something on you're mind you want to let out?”

Lord Raab: “It's that attack from Connor. I mean why does he want my Violence title so bad? After all, he can always ask Mark for the other roulette belt he's holding, but nopd, he'd rather attack me instead.”

Henry Losak: “But this might be a good thing that you'd have something to do backstage now because I know you get so bored with walking around and not doing anything and I think the way to go about it whenever you're wrestling next is to fuck Connor up, sending him a message that he's not getting another shot of you're Violence title again, unless he defeats you in a non title match.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Oh, so you both think me getting attacked is a good thing? You're such good fucking supporters, aren't the pair of you?”

Henry looks at Raab knowing he's being sarcastic, but he sounded serious as for him, getting attacked backstage is no joke to him, especially when it comes to the fact of not supporting him as they drink water and in Raab's case, his own urine and blood from the blood wounds he got from taking a beating in the falls count anywhere match and Henry speaks, while Samuel shakes his head on responding to Raab.

Henry Losak: “No, I didn't mean you getting attacked is a good thing, I mean you having something potentially to do backstage is a good thing because you get to fuck somebody up with a reason to do so rather than the complete opposite. Connor is gonna pay for that attack, knowing he's made the biggest mistake of his life, but at least you gave him a fight or two to beat him just as bad as well as he did to you.”

Lord Raab: “If he doesn't want to end this title challenge he wants to have with me then fine, he'll get the fight he wants, considering I'd rather face the true wrestlers who are violent and that's Goth and Chris Shipman. Yes I know, Chris has faced me before, but not in a one on one situation. I'm gonna burn Connor Murphy to hell along with injuring him and sending him into complete retirement that someone failed to do.”

Henry Losak: “OK, I think I'll leave the pair of you to spend sometime together and I don't want to hear any excuses Raab, you will spend time with Samuel if you like it or not. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye.”

Henry leaves the Raab and Samuel caravan and now Henry's gone, he sits a lot closer to Samuel, knowing that they are alone and Samuel wanted to hold Raab's hand and so he did and he gently strokes it, showing a lot of love to Raab as Raab likes it and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “Yeah I took a beating, but I don't care because Travis and Old Skool are hopefully over and done with and Connor should be too, considering he's had two chances to win the Violence title  and he failed. We should be over me and Connor, but we aren't because he has the decency to beat me after the match rather than during the match. Yeah he says I got lucky with the win when it's was me dominating the whole thing by beating the living shit out of Travis, Connor and Old Skool.”

Raab almost spoke about being against tag teams in wrestling, because he refuses to team with anybody, but he can't do that now because he potentially was going to team with Samuel as his partner. They put their hands on their torsos and immediately took each other's shirts off to see the six pack in both Raab's and Samuel's bodies from working out in the gym every single day and touched their torso's all over each other as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I know Connor will get his payback for what he's done to me tonight and he's gonna suffer more pain than he did when he faced against me. MMM, this feels so nice Samuel. You really are the one for me and maybe I've had thoughts about us getting married and being together forever, but it's still too early yet. Do you have like those feelings at all about us?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarp.”

Of course, Samuel's quite horny for Raab as the continue to touch each other and even rubbing their bodies against each other and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Oh you sexy beast, we'll be doing some practice tag matches because Henry told me it's what he wants to see from us. Since I know you're very horny, alright, we'll do it, even in a small space caravan and I want you to give me more pain like you do in the ring because Sam, I love you.”

They kiss each other without anybody. Raab turns the lights off and closes the caravan doors and lock them up and there's nothing else you can hear or see other than the caravan shaking, doing something behind closed doors that nobody really knows much about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore tag team wrestling practice. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 8th July. (Off Camera)

Screams and vicious hits from two people echoes throughout the gym as for the first time since Raab's been told by Henry a few days ago to do some tag team training, he's doing just that with facing against two trainers who get along with one another and it's not just a normal tag match, it's a hardcore tag team match as there's weapons covered everywhere in the ring from barbed wire to steel chairs to kendo sticks to trash can lids and even a ladder and sledgehammer too.

The rain hits the windows with a little bit of a whistle from the wind outside as you hear much more of the trainers being really scared of the two masked men of Samuel and Raab himself and all that anger Raab has for having time off wrestling really has a huge effect on him as there's no give to the man, while Samuel sometimes wishes for time off, but he knows his future tag partner teaching him a lesson with how to wrestle was important too, but it really does have a huge affect in their relationship.

The ring mat on the floor is almost completely covered with blood and couldn't see it other than blood that's not even just from the trainers, it's from Raab and Samuel themselves and Raab sees how happy Samuel is that they aren't facing against each other for once, they were teaming and it's something Samuel wants to do so bad, but knows at the same time, he needs to do more work and because Raab is the Violence champion at the moment, the possibility of them teaming wasn't gonna be happen for a while.

Of course Raab was in a way happy too because he felt he found the right partner to team with him and he did go to EWC to learn all about team work as he and Kris took part in the Rampage vs Brawl team battle royal. Didn't matter if he won or lost, it was a learning curve he had to knock off on getting along with someone. They seem to not really talk, but just doing their own thing since it's a tornado tag team match and then they throw and smack their trainers around the gym, using brutal moves and even trying to hurt them too. It's so chaotic that nobody was willing to stop them, that's until a few seconds later when Henry Losak appeared on the doorstep and he walks in the gym and seeing his men teaming.

Henry Losak “Good stuff Raab and Samuel. Glad you finally listened to me Raab on doing some team work with Samuel. I want this to continue for a while and in hardcore rules? Brilliant idea, considering you're the Violence champion. Keep up the good work, but I'll chat to you lads in a minute.”

Henry sees just such great team work he wouldn't have expected for the first time. It seemed like Samuel and Raab could work as a team after all, but he sees Samuel's lack of experience with wrestling and it's another reason why teaming with Lord Raab would benefit him a lot. He sees Raab and Samuel using the trash can lids towards the trainer's head and then they done a few double team moves, even placing an opponent on the ladder with back first as Henry applauds and sees the trainers being unable to get up from the damage both men have done as they step out of the ring and they sat down and the first thing Raab does is getting a handful of insects in his hand and places them in his mouth as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “That's such great team work for the first time out.”

Lord Raab: “Yes, working with Samuel wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be because the match I had elsewhere really got me to learn a lot of what I had to do and where I was going wrong and Samuel developed that confidence in me to be able to trust him. Maybe I can go for the tag team titles after all, but that won't be happening for a while, especially how I'm enjoying the life of being violent.”

Henry Losak: “And that's what I want to talk to you about funny enough. You see while you're doing such a great job defending you're title, I have really great news about who you're opponent is going to be this week.”

Lord Raab: “Please tell me I got either Goth or Chris Shipman for the belt.”

Henry Losak: “Yes, finally after all these months of facing against people who you feel aren't violent enough, one of those opponents is exactly who you're facing. Goth is the guy you're facing.”

Lord Raab for the first time in a very long time is over the moon because he always felt he's exactly the kind of opponent he'd face for the Violence title. He of course was shocked, but happy at the same time as he's jumping all over the gym, being happy as anything and the other trainers in Lord Raab's gym are looking as if Raab's gone crazy and they approach Henry to talk.

Two other trainers in the gym: “Why is Lord Raab jumping around like that?”[/color]

Henry Losak: “Didn't you guys hear? He's facing one of the most violent men in SCW Goth for his title. Of course he'd be happy, especially after the waste of space wrestlers he felt he's been facing recently.”

The trainers now see why as they are happy for Raab to face an violent opponent as he comes back looking really sweaty as he takes the cap off the bottle and drinks his urine and blood from the bottle and he rubs his hands together, feeling really good about himself for once as he sat back down on the bench next to Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Thank god is all I can say about that because I really need to prove to the world who the real violent wrestler in SCW is. I've defeated Chris Shipman on proving that, although it's been in multi man matches, but Goth I've never met or even seen before.”

Henry Losak: “And the good thing about Goth is he's just as angry as you, especially how Shipman kidnapped his wife recently.”

Lord Raab: “Oh, the classic signs of a weak man needing a girl by his side. It's OK because his wife won't think of him twice when I defeat him in a set of violent brutal match against me. I can't wait to show my skills against this punk, but he's not gonna be the same man after this because he may get even more angrier at me, but I could care less because he's indeed a challenge and a very worthy title contender, more than Connor. I can't help, but think he'll cost me the match, but I'll fuck him up just as much as I will with Goth.”

Henry Losak: “Yes, indeed you will as those opponents at the Supershow were no match for you at all. I think this is you're toughest title defence yet and in a way, I think you do respect Goth, but you got to get rid of that respect you have for him in the ring and retain you're title by winning the match.”

Raab nods as he's so excited to get the chance to prove who's the most violent wrestler of them all and drinks more of his blood and urine liquid and then he looks at Henry with share passion of violence written across his face and jumps off from the bench he sat on with a smirk on his face.

Lord Raab: “But he seems to be caring too much about his wife, but it's something I couldn't care about because after all, he's overcome Chris Shipman so many times like myself and I feel if he can do it, so can I and I'm gonna accomplish it by leaving him in a pool of his own blood, ripping the bones out of his skin and injuring him once and for all.”

Henry Losak: “Indeed, but I will say this for the first time, you both go into the ring and continue beating down the trainers as they've slowly recovered and I want this team work to continue all night, learning how to trust and communicate with each other all night long until early in the morning where we have to catch our flight to Sri Lanka . Come on Samuel, lets go to continue training with you're future tag partner.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab and Samuel walk straight back into the ring and Henry walks to the door of the gym and decides to turn the lights out and close the door to see what happens if they train inside of the gym with humidity at an all time high rate due how hot Vegas can be and nobody knows what the guys are doing in there, other than the screams and the slams inside the gym which continue all day and night until early hours of the morning where they have to fly to Sri Lanka.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most violent men in SCW ustream.com shoot.

“Here it is, the most violent men ever in SCW going for battle with the SCW Violence title on the line. This is exactly the challenge I wanted to face every since I won the title actually, a guy who just like me lives on the brutality and violence he produces in the ring, especially lately against his worst enemy of Chris Shipman, a man he viciously beaten almost to pieces and almost won the Internet title from Kris, Goth.

Dude, I will say this for the first time in a long time and I mean this, I respect the hell out of you because you are the right definition of being a violent wrestler. From the brutality of matches I've seen from you and Chris I feel like I'm being left out because there's no other match I'd rather have than being in the middle of you're mess because I love the fights you give to each other and I'm proud to face someone like yourself. Actually come to think of it, you are someone I've always wanted to face for a very long time and the skills you have to the business is just awesome.

I even admire you achieving all, but the Internet title in this company because I know you're known for being a former Violence champion too and I admit you're the biggest threat I've had to face since I've become champion in SCW because you are just that and I mean this as well because you are someone to be taken seriously, especially this monster doesn't usually give a damn about his opponents on who he faces.

But while you failed to get back you're wife, you also failed to beat Kris, haven't you? All because you couldn't focus on the task ahead of you. Do you know what happened to Kris the first time I had to face him in the ring? I knocked his lights out and he knows it because he's never spoken about it. I know you have you're problems with Chris Shipman, but who knows how much more weaker he's going to make you? Then again, I never been a fan of romantic relationships and even if I did, I'd totally put my wrestling first above anything else.

I don't even sleep sometimes because the only thing I mainly do with my life is fight and fight every single day in or out of arenas and gyms, I love the brutality I give to other wrestlers that surround me and the weapons I even sometimes use in my fights is just a world to live in and I know Chris is a psycho, but trust me, he's only a psycho for taking you're wife away from you, but maybe he's teaching you a thing or two on how to really use you're anger to you're benefit, maybe he wants to embrace the hate you have for him, being in his own world of fire.

Das ist etwas, was Sie würde ganz mit mir zu erleben, aber im Gegensatz zu ihm, ich benutze mein Handeln in den Ring nicht, etwas zu tun, um eine Frau wie eine verdammte Schlampe zu erfassen. Ich meine, ich bin nicht eine Person, die jemals jemand datieren würde, aber ich weiß, für eine Tatsache, auch wenn mein Bruder ist ein schwacher Punk im Wrestling-Business, und es ist schade, dass ich den gleichen Namen wie ihn, aber wenn er wusste, dass sein Frau wurde von jemandem entführt, würde er alles, was er zu tun, um sie zu schützen und sogar sie zurück zu bekommen. Ich habe nicht wirklich gesehen, wie du das tun und das ist, warum es ist Dank, dass Chris erfassen sie sind selbst schuld. Vielleicht sperren Sie sind Haus in Zukunft helfen würde.

Aber es ist in Ordnung, ich werde nicht darüber prahlen mehr, da es nicht das Wichtigste, es geht um erweist sich jeder in SCW, die die heftigsten Männer bisher auf dem Dienstplan werden wird und vielleicht würde ich derjenige mit dem Widerhaken sein Draht Inferno Match mit, wenn man die dumme Spinnrad noch vorhanden ist, aber die Sache ist ich habe genossen, in diesem Bereich mit vielen verschiedenen Arten von Spielen und im Gegensatz zu Travis und Old Skool und in einer Weise, Connor Murphy, würden Sie keine Probleme haben, mit ihnen gegen mich, weil Sie gerade in diesem Bereich gehören.

Sie sollten der Typ, der mich angegriffen, weil Sie ein sehr krank sind und verlangte ein Mann wie ich, und Sie scheinen nicht zu beweisen, aber ich in euch sind die Augen Goth sehen Sie es und Sie werden es nicht bereuen, wieder in diese Aufteilung lassen Sie mich Ihnen. Ich weiß, dass Sie Blut zu mir führen wollen, und ich sagen, gehen Sie nach rechts weiter und bash eine Waffe an den Kopf und lassen Sie jedes Bit der Wut Sie scheinen zu verstecken, denn das ist, was ich erwarte, und Sie können garantieren, dass ich genau das tun, elbe, denn dies ist meine Welt und meine Art, wie das Leben sein sollte, einschließlich der Flammen und der Strom habe ich keine Probleme mit meiner Gegner auch.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> That's something you'd totally experience with me too, but unlike him, I use my actions in the ring rather than doing something to capture a wife like a fucking bitch. I mean I'm not a person who'd ever date anybody, but I know for a fact even though my brother is a weak punk in the wrestling business and it's a shame I share the same name as him, but if he knew his wife was kidnapped by someone, he'd do everything he can to protect her and even get her back. I've not really seen you do that and that's why it's you're own fault for letting Chris capture her. Maybe lock you're house up in future would help.

But it's fine, I won't brag about it anymore since it's not the most important thing, it's about proving to everyone in SCW who will become the most violent men to date on the roster and maybe I'd be the one having the barbed wire inferno match with, considering the stupid spinning wheel still exists, but the thing is I've enjoyed being in this division with many various types of matches and unlike Travis and Old Skool and in a way Connor Murphy, you'd have no problems using them against me because you just belong in this division.

You should be the guy that attacked me because you're a very sick and demanded man just like me and you don't seem to prove that, but I see it within you're eyes Goth and you won't regret being back in this division let me tell you. I know you want to cause blood to me and I say go right ahead and bash a weapon to my head and let every bit of the anger you seem to be hiding because that's what I expect and you can guarantee that I'll do exactly the same because this is my world and my way of how life should be, including the flames and the electricity I have no problems using on my opponents as well.

This is a match I don't regret of wanting to have because I even heard you ended careers of some SCW stars. That's great because I've ended a lot of wrestlers careers in other companies as well as some here like Alex Kaelin. I ended his undefeated streak and his title reign as the Violence champion. Nobody, but me could do it and that's why I'm here right now as you're Violence champion, but that's for another day because this red blooded addiction monster does drink lots of red blood and even green blood from the beetle I place in my mouth and I'd eat insects all day long because that's what I enjoy to eat and even cooking it too.

Those are the things I'm known for along with the weapons hitting on my opponents like yourself and I'm gonna enjoy this fight, especially our match is main event for a reason and that's because everyone in SCW wants to know who's gonna bring everything they have? Who's gonna be produce the most violence in a single match? Because this one will exactly top all the Violence title matches SCW has had because this German monster exploits the weakness of his opponents and one of them losing focus of wrestling you're opponents. I know I got the bitch Connor Murphy larking in the background all because he wants to be the violence champion, but he's got a thing or two possibly coming at him, sending him a direct message to never attack me again.

I'm angry too Goth, angry that someone would do something like that, even if I attacked him back with the share amount of brutality, he's no match for you. I see you for what you are, but I think you've lost to who you really are with the violence thing, but I want you to hit me with a weapon and do what you have to try and beat me, that's if you can knock me down. I know you said to Kris that you saw a chance to lock me in every possible hold you can think of to mankind and I say go for it because it might just backfire on you when I'll give you a god damn pounding on you and potentially breaking you in half. You got no chance of not walking away without any blood because I know you will be covered in blood without a doubt and I don't care what type of match it will be, it will be the most brutal main event SCW has seen for a while.

Speaking of that, why has it taken me so fucking long to have me defending my Violence title in a main event match? Is it because I'm not good enough for you SCW punks? It's my first main event match I've had since I got here ten months ago which is a long god damn time to finally come to you're senses of placing this monster in a main event match and producing the main event worth watching, hell word gets out on the streets that a lot of SCW fans and wrestlers themselves are really excited for this violence match and I can't say I blame them because it will be a match where the violent titans bring everything they have towards each other with weapons, chokes, hard fists and kicks towards each other, even using knees to fuck each other up very badly, even to a point where nobody will even get the chance to stand.

This match is a godsend because it allows me to see what the talk is all about when the vicious man steps in the ring against the so called dominating Violence champion who's destroyed every single opponent in his way going up against his toughest test to date. I haven't forgotten about you Connor punk. What about watching this match against Goth and see the whole world of you're pitiful hell you've stepped into? Cos a match like this could await for you and I'll have no problems fucking you or Chris Shipman up if either one of you try to interrupt the match that's for hardcore fans around the world to watch.

So Goth I'm more than proud to face you because we'll give everything we have, but I got to say that you won't be winning this match, well apart from my stupid brother, who even dears to say their opponent has the chance to win matches because nobody apart from an idiot calls themselves not worthy winners, but I'm nothing like that Raab guy because unlike him, I will cause you to bleed from all over you're body and will smash you're head in towards weapons, turnbuckles and even office equipment to see the world what we are about, but at the same time, the world and you're wife will watch me retain my Violence title with beatings and flesh of blood pours to the ring mat.

HAHAHA, I will be having scars all over my body and be retaining my title as I raise my hand to the bright fire air and you'll be looking at the shining bright of fire as well from another title loss, but this time to me. Are you ready for the violence that awaits you from this German Monster? Because I'm ready for you, ready to give you a beating and waiting to teach you a thing or two to embrace the anger you hide you're willing to let out because I'll do that with you, but tomorrow night in Sri Lanka, you don't stand a chance with me because I'm the top champion here and will continue my Violence title reign seeing now I'm the longest champion in SCW and it will continue from this match onwards. All I have left to say is prepare to be Raabinated by The Violence masked monster champion.”
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:39:35 PM by Lord Raab »