Author Topic: Quick return...short, sweet and cocky  (Read 398 times)

Offline Connor Murphy

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Connor Murphy
Quick return...short, sweet and cocky
« on: June 05, 2015, 11:55:47 PM »
 Six month ago, doctor’s office in Ottawa Ontario Canada

“So tell me doc, can I be gettin’ back inta the ring,” says a smirking Connor Murphy as he flexes his thigh, one hand rubbing at the muscle with a soft sucking of breath as he skims over the bandage that covers it.

“There is no way I am letting you into a wrestling ring with that injury,” says the doctor as she looks at the chart on the computer screen.  She doesn’t see Connor slide silently off the examining table and come up behind her, leaning slowly to whisper in her ear.

“How can I prove to you that I can wrestle huh?” he asks is a put on sexy voice.

The doctor smiles as she types something into the computer.  â€œWell for starters, you can stop sexually harassing me and get back on the table,” she orders.  â€œSeriously Mr. Murphy…”

“It is Connor m’dear,” he interrupts.

“Mr. Murphy, what you are going to need to do is relax and rehab that leg.  The damage wasn’t that bad but it is good enough that I can bench you for a good six months.  I am working out a schedule for physio for you and giving you a prescription for pain medication should you need it.”

The sound of the printer breaks the silence as Connor moves towards the table and lightly leaps onto it once more.  The doctor gets to her feet and moves towards Connor with a few pieces of paper.  â€œHere  you go,” she adds.

Connor admits defeat as he shakes his head.  The doctor hands him one more piece of paper which he looks askance at.  The doctor smiles at the look.  â€œIt is my number and once you and I work further with your leg, the faster you will heal.”

Today, somewhere in Arabia…

Connor rubs at his leg as he looks into the camera.

“This week my return and I get to face a man that most would say is on one hell of a hot streak here in Sin City,” says Connor.  â€œAnd most may be wondering just how afeared I am to step in the ring with Goth.”

Chuckling Murphy nods as he holds up a video unit.

“You see I would have been afraid of being bored by Goth now I will have a man who’s mind just might not be on our match but rather how safe his wee wifie is,” taunts Connor.  â€œGoth, will you be able to concentrate on facing me or will the fact that your woman is the guest of Shipman.  Bet it just makes you want to give to me what you want to do to Shipman.  Well bring it on big man, bring your worse and I will show you just how prepared I am to get back into the game that I love.  This week I am going to prove that Connor Murphy doesn’t have ring rust because this week, your beating is going to feel quite good to me,” he says as he moves out of the camera’s view.