Author Topic: My Title. I Am Not Ready To Just Give It Up  (Read 304 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
My Title. I Am Not Ready To Just Give It Up
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:01:24 PM »
 Los Angeles, California
A few days after Mayhem in Morocco

Crystal Hilton found herself back to her beloved Los Angeles, California. She couldn’t wait to be back in California, and the sooner she got the hell out of Morocco the better. What made things better is that she was able to return back to her home state with the SCW Roulette Bombshell Championship slung over her shoulder. Crystal was all smiles as she walked into her movie studio. Immediately she was rushed by countless interviewers. Each of them all shoving microphones in the face of the Rose Goddess in hopes to get a word with her. Crystal smiled warmly as she held the championship high into the air licking her lips slightly as she walked in her own movie studio.

“Miss Hilton may we have a word with you?!”

“How does it feel to have done what you said you were going to do?!”

“Now that you have finally gotten over the Natalie McKinley hump what is next for you?!”

Crystal however wasn’t paying any attention to any of the questions as she instead just looked at her championship and smiled. She held it up proudly once again as she patted it again and again. Her eyes moved to that of the room.

Crystal: I know I am a hot commodity but in all honesty there won’t be any interviews. At least not today. It’s not going to be when you all want it, it’s going to be WHEN I want it. None of you had any faith in me. None of you believed in me. There was only the select few but now I stand in front of all of you as a proud champion. As someone you can actually praise, someone you can worship. Don’t talk to me like you know me. You only respond when you are being talked too. Now where is my red carpet?! When am I going to get my footprint and handprint imprinted on the Hollywood walk of fame?! When am I going to start getting the respect that I rightfully deserve?!

Crystal smiles warmly as she snaps her fingers and immediately she is instantly brought a Hollywood chair. She takes a seat in the chair before she crosses her feet together. She drapes the title across her lap before she calls some of her personal attendants over. They make sure to bring over things such as combs and what have you. As they start combing the Hollywood Starlet’s hair. They begin to do her makeup, and her eyes move to that of the camera as she lets a wide grin escape her lips.She smiles warmly as she begins to speak to the cameras.

Crystal: You know this was supposed to be my big day of celebration. The day where I was just going to relax. Maybe hit up Malibu have a couple of drinks by the beach. Live the Starlet life but immediately after winning MY Bombshell Roulette Championship I am being told that I actually have to defend it against the worthless English piece of crap that couldn’t get the job done in Morocco. What has she done to warrant herself a rematch for my title?! The fact is she got her ass beaten. She talked herself up so much that she beat La Paloma again and again. She made it a habit to rub it in that losing to her was something that cut me deep and to be honest it did hurt me because I knew since day one that I was ten times better than that oversized meathead that wants to call herself being a wrestler. Do I respect Natalie?! No I don’t because she should have never beaten me in the first place. When I first came to SCW I just wanted to play things cool. I just wanted to stay in the shadows and slowly move up the ladder. Slowly moving up while keeping myself hidden from losers such as Amy Marshall who just don’t know how to move on from the past. Who I had to sit through listening to how much she hated EMF which was a team I was once apart of. I tried to hide away from that, but it just didn’t seem to do me any good because I felt like I was holding myself. Like I was trying to subject myself to what everyone wanted from me.

Crystal smiles warmly as she continues to speak some more.

Crystal: But as it currently stands I am not subjecting myself to what anybody expects of me. I am free to be me and that’s one hundred percent Bitch all of the time and there isn’t a thing that anybody can do about it. Not the Mean Girls, not Roxi Johnson, not Amy Marshall, and damn sure not Natalie McKinley. Hell Keira Fischer can get it to if she decides to use her Queen of the Hill prize on me. But let’s get back to oversized generic meathead in Natalie.

Crystal licks her lips as she continues to speak some more.

Crystal: She thought she was so high and mighty being in the gym before our match. Posting pictures of her flexing her muscles like that was supposed to impress me. Like it was supposed to make me give a damn about her worth as a competitor. And as great as she might have been during her debut we definitely aren’t the same two people anymore. We aren’t on the same wave length. I am far better than she could ever hope to be. My star is shining closer than it has ever before, and finally in SCW. I have become a champion and it’s something that you might as well get accustomed to seeing because this championship won’t be going anyway for a very long time. I plan to overtake what my good friend Mercedes did with this title, and I plan to be the greatest Roulette Bombshell company that this company has ever seen. So spin that wheel baby. Spin it round and round. It doesn’t matter the match type. It doesn’t matter the stipulation. You are getting perfection in it’s finest form, and you are getting a woman that is ready to stomp through the competition like she should have been doing since day one.

Crystal smiles again as she nods her head offering a wide grin again.

Crystal: Natalie let me ask you this question. How did you see our last match going?! Was it merely a fluke to you?! Was my win surprising?! Well I didn’t think it to be a shocker as everyone thought it was I knew what I had to do in order to get the job done. And I did exactly that. Everyone saw this match as being a successful title defense for Natalie. Another match in which she just steam rolls over Hilton but that didn’t happen. You all were made to be fools and now the title has emerged around the waist of someone with class, someone with beauty, and someone who absolutely deserves it. Natalie what are you going to do in order to prove that you deserve this title more than me?! Are you going to put countless hours in at the gym?! You gonna beef up and eat your supplements?! What are you planning to do in order to take what I just won?! Don’t answer that because it honestly doesn’t matter. I work damn near hard to win this title and I am not going to get swallowed up in the likes of being one and done as a champion. I am a champion, and I am going to defend it with pride even though you clearly don’t deserve it. So cameramen make sure you all keep the films rolling. Roll the red carpet out for me, and keep your eyes on me because I plan to steal the show in ways you could never imagine. This is my title and it won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

Crystal smiles widely as she looks straight into the camera.

Crystal: Not now, not tomorrow, and not ever. This is my time to shine. Now if you would excuse me I think it’s time for my closeup.

Crystal makes a camera motion with her hands as she points it at herself. She smiles warmly as the cameras keep filming her, and she just grins widely as we fade out on this image.

Crystal’s Home
Hollywood Hills, California

Crystal was finally back at her Hollywood mansion. The cameras had finally stopped following her as she was now in the privacy of her own home. She carried her Roulette Championship with her before placing it on her coffee table. She wanted to be reminded of the hard work that she had put into actually winning the championship, and didn’t want to leave this feeling of being on cloud nine. Things were quiet in the house, and since winning the title it had been all about publicity. She was accustomed to the Hollywood life and it was something she wouldn’t trade for anything. The constant following of paparazzi. The constant invitations to various events. It didn’t get any better for Crystal, and while Crystal may have seemed like a Bitch in the public eye. She was all about her image, and all about appearance. But deep down behind the cameras behind the attitude, and the egomaniac was a woman who was proud of what she had accomplished. She took a seat at her coffee table and picked up a photo of her with her father. She looked up at the ceiling as she started to speak out loud.

Crystal: Well dad. I finally did it. It just sucks that you aren’t around to see it, but if you could I know you would be proud of me. I know that my methods don’t necessarily go with what you taught me back at wrestling school but why should I hide anything about myself?! If I have the talent why wouldn’t I want to flaunt it especially knowing that I am better than everyone else out there?! I mean I am a woman named Hilton living in Los Angeles. What’s not to love with that, and when you have a face that looks like this. And beautiful hair that is properly done. I don’t really have a reason to hide who or what I am. So rest up dad. Your daughter is safe, and she is a champion!!!!!!!!

Crystal smiles as she grabs the championship and begins to clutch it tightly. She begins to throw a giggle fit like a schoolgirl and that is when something gains her attention. It’s that of a sobbing voice. Crystal puts her championship down on the table as she rises up walking off in the direction of the loud sobs. She traced it and it came from her daughter’s room. Crystal offered a loud sigh as she reached Brittany’s room, and without hesitation. She cracked open the door and walked inside her daughter’s room. There the 15 year old girl was. She was steadily crying on the bed. Crystal looked down at Brittany who’s iPhone had been tossed at the wall. Crystal looked down at the iPhone 6 before she turned her attention back over to her daughter.

Crystal: Breaking phones now are we?! Brittany you have any idea how much that phone cost?! Granted if you wanted a new phone. You didn’t have to break your old one. You could have just told me. I could have called someone to take you get a new one. Whatever you want it wouldn’t have been an issue to replace.

Crystal sits down to her daughter giving her a hug. She squeezes her tightly as she smiles warmly, but Brittany isn’t smiling as she moves her eyes back to her mother. She offers a long sigh in return as she looks at her mom.

Brittany: I am not crying over the phone… It’s my boyfriend… He broke up with me… He broke up with me and told me that he just didn’t love me anymore, and he had his interest in someone else.

Brittany begins to sob even more than before and Crystal just seems disgusted as she shakes her head not really believing it. She had flames in her eyes as she looks right back at Brittany.

Crystal: What do you mean he just broke up with you?! Who the hell does he think he is?! Nobody should ever treat a Hilton like that. You may have your father’s last name but deep down you are a Hilton, and I just want you to know that you were better than him to begin with. It wasn’t meant to be. Whoever heard of a Williams and a worthless Kane being together anyway. It’s just something that has always been looked down upon, and this is probably for the best.

Brittany however isn’t trying to hear that as she screams right back at her mother.

Brittany: But you don’t understand he was my everything mom! He told me all these things, and it’s like it doesn’t mean anything. The moment he tells me he’s breaking up with me is the same moment that he’s taking me off of his relationship status and putting someone else in his status instead. It’s stupid, and I don’t know what I am going to do with my life right now…

Crystal just shakes her head as she pulls Brittany in close to her. She hugs her tightly as she offers a long sigh in return.

Crystal: Brittany give it a rest. First of all I wouldn’t worry about it that much. You do realize that being my direct lineage that already gives you an advantage. Second you only just turned 15. I wouldn’t be so quick to cry a river of some boy breaking your heart. There will be plenty of other boys in the sea. Plenty of other guys who are actually going to like you for who you are. I know what Jordan did to you was absolutely disheartening but why worry about little things. You have a whole life ahead of you. You still have high school to finish, you still have college to think about. And of course your high school softball team. If I have my way you will be tearing things up earning a scholarship to Michigan State, and being a member of the Lady Spartans you know how I feel about that team.

Brittany just shakes it off as she offers a long sigh once again.

Brittany: Whatever, and you can’t tell me about not having heartbreak when you ended up marrying your high school sweetheart.

Crystal shakes her head as she looks back at Brittany.

Crystal: Actually I was too busy being a mother way too early than I should have been, but that was never a mistake, and I never made you seem like one. I was young and I gave up school to be a mother to you. I stayed my high school sweetheart so that you wouldn’t be another statistic of a child that didn’t have their father in their life. I dropped out of school to take care of you. I know that you don’t necessarily like the way that I act sometimes but everything that I do is so that when you become of age that entire legacy will be left for you. I want you to be stronger in the areas in which I was weak in. I want you to be better than what I ever could be. Jordan may have left you but it only opened the door for you to focus on other things in life. You are smart Brittany a very smart girl. Just stay focus on that and I promise it will take you to heights you never dreamed of…

Crystal nods her head as she continues to speak.

Crystal: I know lately I have been acting selfish. I have been into myself and I been overly excited over my recent title win but you know I would trade it all in to make sure that you are happy because you are my first priority. You are the only thing that’s important and I don’t want to let anything get in the way of that you feel me Brittany?!

Brittany continues to cry for a few more moments before she looks back at her mother. Trying her best to wipe the tears from out of her eyes.

Brittany: Thank you for being a mom. Do you think we could have a mother and daughter day sometime?! Away from the cameras away from everything and just have some quality time between the both of us?!

Crystal: Brittany you know you don’t ever have to ask me that right?! Whatever you want to do I am all for it, and if it’s going to help you move on past Jordan than we can go for it. My biological mother wasn’t there for me when I was growing up. I was adopted by my aunt and I promised I wouldn’t be the woman that my own mother was. I would be there for you no matter how selfish I got. You would be the thing that keeps me from getting too wrapped up into things. So what do you want from this day between us what do you want to do?!

Brittany: You think we could hit up the batting cages. Show me how you used to hit when you were on the team?!

Crystal smiles warmly as she looks back at her daughter.

Crystal: Oh that sounds doable, there’s no time like the present. So why don’t you go clean yourself up and we can head over to the cages. I think I can show you a thing or two of how your mom used to get down.

Crystal grins as she walks out of the room leaving Brittany to herself. Crystal smiled as she knew that if there is one thing that her father stressed more than anything. It was being there for family. No matter how evil Crystal would become nothing would get in the way of her relationship with her daughter.
user posted image