Author Topic: Forced camera time talks  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Forced camera time talks
« on: May 03, 2015, 01:16:18 AM »
 Like usual, Lord Raab's training inside his gym headquarters pushing himself to the limits with lifting weights with Samuel in the gym with Raab. He's always fighting his trainers and hurt quite a few of them that he fought with Samuel to let out aggression and anger Raab has. While they lift up weights, their anger shrink Henry Losak walks into the gym and shouts.

Henry Losak: "Raab, we need to talk."

Raab acknowledges the call out and he puts the weights down and walks to Henry who's just sat on the bench and Raab thinking that he knew what Henry wanted starts to speak about it.

Lord Raab: "Yes, I get it that you want me to sleep more often, right?"

Henry Losak: No, that's not why I'm here. I've just got off the phone to Mark Ward and well, he told me that since you're a champion, you have to speak on camera tonight."

Lord Raab shakes his head and speaks.

Lord Raab: "You got to be kidding me."

Henry Losak: "I wish I was, but I'm not. He said if you don't, you'd be stripped from you're belt."

Lord Raab: "That's so fucking stupid. Why should I have to fucking brag about winning a god damn title belt? I beat Alex, big deal. I don't want to talk about it because I'd rather fight in the arena and defend the belt than talk about it."

Henry nods in agreement with Raab as he knew he was making sense with what he's saying about the whole deal and Henry speaks again.

Henry Losak: "I completely agree with you there, but Mark was serious about it and he's angry that you've not attempted to talk about the title win. You have to do it no matter how we are against it, but then again, this gives you a chance of showing something new tonight."

Raab hears Henry and smirks at him as he speaks.

Lord Raab: "Alright fine, I'll do it tonight to show the world what I got to unveil on camera. This item looks better now than it did before. I'm going back to train now so fuck off Henry."

Henry Losak: "Yeah, I'll get back to doing my business work and you continue training with Samuel."

Henry walks out of the gym, while Raab goes to the punching bags and punches them with Samuel doing the same next to him. What were Henry and Raab talking about when they got to unveil something tonight? It could be a major surprise and time will tell sooner rather than later.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:29:14 AM by Lord Raab »