Author Topic: Rising Back Up  (Read 305 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Rising Back Up
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:53:01 PM »
 Crystal Blog
Feeling : Meh

You know I am just going to be openly honest here, and say that I am a little down about not being on Blaze of Glory. It was one of the biggest nights of the year and I just didn’t make it to the show. Losing to Amanda Cortez to send me packing out of the tournament would do that to a person. Hell to be honest I feel like there is more to my career in SCW that needs to be explored. More ventures to be had, and more things that I should develop about myself.

Everyone is talking about Blaze of Glory. Blaze of Glory being the night where the power in the Bombshells division had shifted. How the Roulette Championship and the Bombshell Championship found new homes and everyone should be happy and excited about that fact, but I don’t feel the same way as everyone else does. Since taking off my mask and revealing myself to be Crystal Hilton. I personally don’t think I have been living up to my name or my potential. The only thing I have managed to do since being here was beat Jessie Salco and that seemed to have happened so long ago.

Recently it’s just be me walking in the path of being a failure. Of letting down my family and friends, and not performing up to expectation. I know that I can do much better than what I had been doing I just need to tap into it and showcase just who I am. That I am one of the best Luchadoras in wrestling today. That my training in Mexico didn’t go to waste and I am a woman who is worthy of living up to the very hype that she came into this company with.

I think what hurts more than anything else is my ego… My ego faltering and showing that I have kinks in myself that opponents are exploring with every passing moment, and I might not be as good as everyone else. I am getting sick and tired of it, and from this very moment I am making a claim to be Bombshell Champion by the end of the year. Seems like a ridiculous claim to make, and something that’s far out there.

But no more being hit and miss. No more missing the mark, you are going to get a Crystal Hilton that is running at the speed of ten on every given night. A woman who refuses to slow down, and a woman who knows if she gets knocked down, she has no problems in picking herself back up. That’s what you are going to get from me from this day forward.

Why didn’t I like Blaze of Glory besides me not being on the show? Well the biggest thing was seeing Natalie McKinley just go out there and win that Roulette Championship. I never liked Natalie since competing here. She was one of the first people I fought when I was wrestling behind a mask, and was a woman who beat me again and again, and despite her hiatus away from this company she comes back, and immediately wins a title before  do.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t envious but you are getting nothing but the truth from me, and sometimes as much as we might deny it. The truth hurts and we need to embrace it. We need to embrace it so that it can strengthen us and we can allow it to make our weaknesses into our greatest strengths.

But I think the most important thing right now is to pay attention to task at hand and that comes in the form of Desiree Parker. Some English Bitch who thinks she can just make an impact within SCW on my expense.

Yeah… That’s not exactly going to happen. I already been down that road with Natalie and I REFUSE…. Refuse to play a part of that again. It’s just something that I won’t let happen. You can talk me down as much as you want Parker. Talk me down like I don’t mean anything to you but I am the very first door that you have to come across within this company, and for all we know I could be your very last one too.

I am looking to prove a point. A point that I can win, and a point that I won’t let anything get in my way of actually making something happen and actually winning in that very ring. It has been a while since I won a match in this company, and I am not talking about a mixed tag team match for a tournament. I mean me in the ring by myself fighting on my own merit. It feels like an eternity since I came out with a win but I am now hungry for that win, and it’s not because I want to win but I feel like it’s a necessity at this point.

A win would definitely make people take me seriously and showcase that I am SERIOUS about what I want to do here. It’s one thing to say what you plan to do, and it’s totally another thing to actually be about it.

So you and I are on a collision course Desiree. The Supreme Bitch, the Anti Vixen. You and I are on a collision course in which we enter a situation where only one of us will get what we won’t. You are looking for that very first win. That win which will define your career. Which will show the world what you are about, and what you plan to do within this company. A win that will mark your territory and put all of the other bombshells on notice. I on the other hand am looking for a win so that I could be on the rebound. So that I could make moves in order to get back to where I want to be. So that I could have that drive again.

It’s been awhile since I had that drive but it’s about time I get it back. It’s about time I get that edge. If Natalie can just come in and beat Mercedes who was basically unstoppable, and Amy Marshall can go out and win the Bombshell Champion.

Then why can’t I also rise up and make something major happen within that ring? You can talk me down as much as you want Desiree but your words are merely empty. They hold nothing to them unless you can back up what you do in the ring. Are you just another basic Bitch walking onto the roster who thinks that her words are going to take her far, or can you actually do something within that ring?

Nevertheless this beast has been awaken. You are getting the woman who was overly hyped when she was revealed to the SCW roster, and you are stepping into the ring with the woman who is finally ready to back that hype up.

I will live up to that hype.. I will be better, and most importantly I will do everything in my power to beat you. I have been wrestling professionally for almost ten years now and that’s amazing considering I was trained at 17 and have been doing this on a professional scale since I hit 18. I was birth into wrestling, I breathe wrestling, and I am wrestling. I will be damned if some 22 year old punk kid is going to just waltz right into this company making a name off of beating me. That’s something that I just won’t let happen. Not now, and definitely not ever. I been down that road way too many times before, and I had enough of it.

Parker if you were expecting me to be your foot in the door you got another coming because all you are going to get is my foot right up your ass.

I am a Rose for a reason. My rose will blossom and at the end of the day you are going to be left to feel my thorns… Stings doesn’t it?!

Good… It’s supposed too… Nothing will ever stop this rose from blossoming…. Time to take it one day at a time…..

Germany

Off Camera

Crystal never really went to that country that much, and there was so much to take in but Crystal didn’t pay any attention to that as her focus was on that of being in the gym. She was hurting on the inside as her father had passed away during her Birthday at the end of last year. She had made a promise to him. That she would win a championship for him to see. One where he would be live in the audience but that was no longer a possibility as he was in a better place. Crystal needed to get her mind off of him. She had been bouncing about doing her own thing that she never really mourned him in the way that she should have. Everything was about merely being an actress learning how to hold in her own feelings so that she could portray the emotions of someone else, but today inside of that gym. It was just her.

Crystal found herself running steadily on the treadmill. She raised the treadmill upwards making it go upwards as high as it could. She ran as hard as she could, but she could feel the burning sensation in her legs. She was training way too much as she spent hours upon hours in the gym and it was starting to take it’s toll on her body. She could feel the sting getting the best of her. She just wanted it to stop and that’s when she gave up on running as she allowed the treadmill to push her backwards causing her to fall back first to the floor. Her back hit the wooden floor with a loud thud, and no one else was there to help her up as this was in the late hours of the night. Crystal breathed heavily as she looked up at the ceiling.

“Why do I even bother… It’s not use… We all know how this match with Desiree is going to go. Who am I fooling… Maybe this is what’s left for me… To be a stepping stone… To be someone for others to walk all over…”

Crystal closed her eyes as she let out more deep breaths, but that’s when a voice had called out to her.

“ I don’t recall teaching my little Christina to be a quitter… I know you are better than that so get up...You are my daughter… Have some class will you?”

Crystal slowly opened her eyes and that’s when she saw a ghost of her father looking down at her. Crystal rubbed her eyes together to make sure this was all for real, but the moment she opened them again he was still standing right there.

“Dad… Is that you?!”

“I thought I told you to never call me dad in training… I am your trainer, and you are making the school look bad… So get up… Show everyone what it means to rise back up…”

Her father crossed her arms as Crystal could envision all of this within her head. She tries to get up but it’s to no use as she remains slumped on the ground.

“ I can’t… What’s the point when I am just going to get knocked back down again…”

Pedro seemed angry as he looked down at his daughter. “So that’s the type of message that you are going to teach my granddaughter?! That it’s ok to just give up without even trying… It’s ok to let the world beat you down a bit, but you rather go down without putting up a fight. What kind of message does that send to anyone that associates with you. Friends included…”

“Dad… It fucking hurts… I can’t get…”

“That’s only because you aren’t trying… NOW RISE UP!!!”

Crystal  breathes heavily as she starts to make it up to her feet. Despite the pain and everything she finds herself picking herself up. After moments of struggling she is finally on as vertical base as she looks over at her father.

“Are you happy now?!”

However the image wasn’t there as the door to the gym opened up and we could see Crystal’s fourteen year old daughter standing there. Having a girl at such a young age made the two act more like siblings than mother and daughter at times but Crystal looked over at her daughter, as the teenager spoke out to her.

“Mom you promised you wouldn’t train so much… I don’t want you to hurt yourself…”

Crystal looked back at her as she nodded her head in agreement. “I don’t want to hurt myself either but sometimes you have to do things… You have to do things to better yourself. It may hurt… It may knock you down but we have to rise back up and showcase that we aren’t hurt by certain things… Come on Brittany… I dooooooo think I deserve a break after all that training though… Why don’t we go get some ice cream together mother and daughter?”

Brittany nodded her head as she kept her eyes back on her mother. Somewhere Crystal knew her father was watching down on her. Whether it was in her head or in person she was glad for it, and hoped to see a lot more of him...
user posted image