Author Topic: Steve VLog Number 2  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
Steve VLog Number 2
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:01:28 PM »
 The following was posted to YouTube this afternoon and threads soon found their way to the SCW forums despite the admin’s attempts to keep it from spreading:

The scene opens up with Steve in front of his computer, it’s obvious that he has gotten a better webcam since the first VLog a few weeks ago and he has a massive grin on his face.

Steve: What can I say? I told you that I’d be at Blaze of Glory and low and behold, there I was, in the audience and without a single spoken word I stole the show!

Steve says as he folds his arms.

Steve: Now I know what you are thinking: but what about Bruce? Really? Don’t get me wrong I support gay rights but am I the only one not surprised that a guy called Bruce ended up being gay? Just saying, and yes, I know people could say the same about my name but that’s beside the point.

Steve adds before consulting his notes.

Steve: And whilst we’re on the subject of Blaze of Glory, let’s talk about that for a sec, shall we? The Mean Girls not only lost every match they participated in on the card but they lost nearly every title they have save for the tag team titles and I don’t know about you but with The Fallen on Veronica and Amanda’s tails you don’t exactly need to be Stevie Wonder to see the result of that match coming!

Steve adds before checking his notes.

Steve: Okay now onto my predictions and who knows? Maybe I’ll actually be accurate this time! Before I continue I’m starting a little segment called “Song of the VLog” where I shamelessly plug a song I really like on my show, today’s song is by a young female fronted British Hard Rock band called Skarlett Riot and it’s called “Villain”, check it out!

The song

Steve: First match of the night features former ASW Bombshell/current Reject member Desiree Parker making her debut against Crystal Hilton, I don’t know if lightning will strike twice for Hilton and I see Desiree following in her stablemates’ footsteps, next!

Steve adds before grinning.

Steve: Speaking of debuts we have Mikey “couldn’t be more generic if he tried” Impact taking on Gene Benton Jr. in his debut match, apparently this kid comes highly touted but I’ll wait to see what he does in the ring before I make up my mind about him, Geno wins!

Steve reads the next part and grins.

Steve: Up next we have a Roulette Rules match between Kris Halc and Matheson, sorry Kris but Drexel was in the Blaze of Glory main event and came this close to winning, I don’t see him losing to you after being that close to his first title being the top one no matter what the wheel steps on, next!

Steve says before yawning.

Steve: I’m going to say it right now, if you hear my snoring during the show it’s because of the tag title match between Dying of Boredom and Surf Idiots, seriously what the hell did they do to earn this title shot? Beat two nobodies? If I had known that is was that simple I would’ve done it a lot sooner, Dying of Boredom retains, oh and Garcia, stay away from Karaoke clubs and for the love of god don’t fuck Amanda Cortez! I’d rather not think of that brainless abomination breeding with anyone!

Speaking of whom.

Steve: Amanda is up next as she tries to make up for the epic failure that was the Mean Girls’ night at Blaze of Glory against Kiera Fisher with Veronica and Roxi in their respective corners, Kiera wins in a faster time than it takes Garcia to ejaculate, next!

Steve grins when he sees the next one.

Steve: This was meant to be a Roulette Title match between Raab and Alex Kaelin but Alex pulled out, apparently he’s scared of his own stablemate, who knew? Instead we have Raab taking on one of many man-crushes Christian Underwood has in Bo Dreamwolf, Raab ends Dreamwolf’s dreams of a win, next!

And finally.

Steve: Delia and Mercedes try to regain their momentum in the Main Event as they take on the Metal and Punk Connection, Metal and Punk Connection win in the fastest Main Event of Climax Control in SCW history, that’s the show!

Steve says before shaking his head.

Steve: Oh and one more thing, I know the intern Christian has running the forums locked the thread I created for the last VLog I did but he won’t silence me, not even after my suspension is lifted because I’ll keep doing these VLogs, you can’t silence me on Climax Control or on YouTube and even if you get my channel taken down, well, YouTube isn’t the only video hosting site on the web, that’s all I’m saying.

Steve says as he reaches towards the webcam.

Steve: See you at Climax Control.

The feed cuts out as the scene fades.
user posted image