Author Topic: Open street fight challenge  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Open street fight challenge
« on: February 02, 2015, 12:24:30 AM »
 OOC: This street fight is open to anybody so either respond to this on this thread or on the Climax Control show and then Raab comes out on the next show to acknowledge the challenge any male wrestler who accepted his challenge. I don't care who it is, just something in case nobody else has anything planned. Thank you.

Off camera

The next morning arrives as Henry walks to Raab's apartment, wondering what kind of mood he'll be in when he finds out the news Henry knows which is a look of concern on his face. He also brings Samuel McPherson along because he knows what Raab's like when his anger sets off. Henry rings the doorbell of Raab's apartment. Raab's sitting on the sofa, listening to monster music that's pretty loud. He quickly turns it down when he heard the doorbell as Raab walks up to the door and opens it to let Henry and Samuel in the house.

Henry and Samuel don't say a word as Raab closes the door and he turns the music off, knowing it's business between the three of them and Henry shakes his head, showing signs of not wanting to piss Raab off, but he had to know. Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: "What the fuck do you both want?"

Henry shivers, being quite afraid of Raab with the sharp tone of voice he spoke towards him and Samuel and Henry speaks, looking at Raab with disappointment look on his face.

Henry Losak: "It's about SCW business Raab."

Lord Raab: "Oh good. So you came here to tell me that I've got a match?"

Henry Losak: "That's what I came here to talk to you about. You see I've just got off the phone to Mark Ward because I looked on the internet to see if you had a match and you're name wasn't on there and I phoned Mark to find out what's going on and he said you can't be booked this week cos there's no room for you to fight."

Raab's breathing is out of control, squeezing his fists really hard and goes to yell in Henry's face in German.

Lord Raab: "WAS? ICH HABE GENUG VON DIESER SCHEIßE. EINE WOCHE IST GUT, ABER ZWEI WOCHEN DER NICHT WRESTLING? DIESES PROBLEM WURDE AUF WEIT GENUG GEGANGEN. ICH BIN KRANK, SITZEN AUF MEINEN ARSCH NICHTS ZU TUN. ICH GEHE JETZT SAUER. SIE ZU DEN STÜCKEN MOTHER UNSCHLAGBAR."

WHAT? I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT. ONE WEEK IS FINE, BUT TWO MORE WEEKS OF NOT WRESTLING? THIS HAS GONE ON FAR ENOUGH. I'M SICK OF SITTING ON MY ASS DOING NOTHING. I'M PISSED OFF NOW. YOU'LL BE BEATEN TO PIECES MOTHERFUCKER.

Raab suddenly throws Henry right at the wall, landing punch by punch as Samuel tries to get Raab away from Henry, but he lands punches on him, screaming with anger and he leaves them on the ground.

Lord Raab: "That's it, these two weeks of not wrestling has fucking pushed it. I'm sick of being at home. I want to wrestle and I'm gonna go on my laptop right now to get a match. Just you both watch if you're able to get up from the damage I've done to you pricks."

Raab goes straight to the coffee table where his laptop is, presses the power button on the side of his laptop and waits for it to load. He clicks on firefox to load the internet up and enters ustream.com website on the url link on top of the webpage and while it loads, he turns the webcam and the microphone on. He logs into his ustream account and then he clicks on the record button and straight away without any hesitation, Raab speaks towards the camera.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On camera. Open Street Fight Challenge ustream shoot.

"Oh, you owners think it's so funny I have to sit on my ass yet again for another week in a row? This isn't a joke any more, it's gotten fucking serious and you've crossed the line big time, especially these months ago, you both promised me I'd wrestle more often and what treatment do I get instead? Sitting in my home doing absolutely nothing, but training in the gym that's boring me to death.

That's where it ends fuckers because one of these days, you're gonna force me to come to the arena and beat wrestlers up with weapons, making them instead of me sitting out and not wrestle for a while. I'm sick and tired being put on the back end and what I'm gonna do is instead of putting up with this garbage, I'm putting out an open challenge, but this is no ordinary open challenge. Oh no, it's an open street fight challenge. If there's a way of getting back in the ring again, it's opening an street fight challenge to any male wrestler on next week's Climax Control who at least has the balls to take me on in a match, surrounded by weapons.

I want to be called out for a match and I want to wrestle. If it means I have to go through either Mark or Christian to do it, I fucking will and someone better accept this challenge or I'll put in a beating on someone backstage so I'll get a match to beat the living hell out of someone because I'm so livid right now that there's nothing I want to do but wrestle. You male wrestlers including Christian and Mark can either respond to me either right now or on the Climax Control before I'll start making matches myself because I'm sick of being ignored and sick of not being able to wrestle for two weeks.

Getting angry over not wrestling when everyone else gets the chance to wrestle, some every single week is worth it. No wrestler should ever get the treatment I get by having to sit at home and not do anything in the ring for two whole weeks. I wanna let my anger come out in the ring because there's nothing I do with my life than fighting. Even I fight right here at home, even doing street fighting every month in my headquarters because that's all I want to do with my life is fight non stop. This monster's not accepting any more time off and if this continues, I'm gonna get Henry here to sue you owners for not putting me in more matches.

I want to hurt and bust somebody wide open and giving them the extreme amount of pain I've been feeling inside throughout the entire time I've had shit treatment from these bastard owners. It's you're decision Mark and Christian either place me in more matches or you get sued and I better hear someone calling me out because this is going to end. Looks like people who have twitter accounts get a fucking match while a monster like me who doesn't use that childish crap doesn't? This is just ridiculous. So come on male wrestlers, call me out for a fight in a street fight, unless you're too scared to be completely destroyed by me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off camera

Raab turns the camera and microphone off. He logs himself out of his ustream account and clicks the cross button on firefox as he goes and clicks on the red switch button to shut down the computer as he closes his laptop and sees Henry and Samuel getting up and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: "What a good idea to solve you're no fighting problem to challenge someone to an open street fight challenge. Just perfect."

Samuel McPhereson: "Yaarrp."

Both of them applaud Raab for trying to sort out his problems, even though he had to beat them to let his anger out and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: "Something had to be done right? I'm feeling a lot better after letting my anger out. It felt good to shout at the computer screen."

Henry Losak: "Oh how you forced to sue Mark and Christian if they don't book you in matches was just absolutely priceless. Now you have to wait and see if the match against any male wrestler does happen."

Lord Raab: "Oh, I've done this before back in APW where I nearly put APW out of business. I didn't regret it at the time cos I was mad at President Jeff about how he took my GM controls away cos I was German, but we made up for it in the end, but this is worth it and this time, SCW will be put out of business if they continue to not book me cos I'm German."

Henry Losak: "Damn yeah you did, completely forgot about that, but it's a lot worse here with them than in APW. Come on Raab, lets get you to do training with Samuel yet again. I know you're bored and fed up of doing so, but they'll see what they got themselves into."

Lord Raab: "Yeah, I suppose so. Come on Samuel, lets go."

All three of them leave Raab's apartment as Henry goes to his office to get some paperwork to do, regarding getting Samuel's apartment sorted next to the office, while Raab and Samuel go straight into the gym to do some wrestling together all day and night, fighting like the real fighters they are, something Raab and Samuel live and breath on twenty four seven.