Author Topic: EH Christmas...  (Read 308 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
EH Christmas...
« on: December 19, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
 Hello, hi, howdy... it’s me Melody!!! You’re friendly neighbourhood Unicorn lover, also I love rainbows and boy oh boy have I seen a few of those since being back on the old family farm. So you’re probably all like I wonder what the mother of Unicorn got up to this week. Well let me tell you. This week I learnt that Social Media is the devil and is a tool that can be used to hurt others / hurt yourself. Never in a million years did I see this one coming, like ever.

So at the beginning of the week I found out that I would be tagging with my best friend Despy but boy did I screw that all up with a twitter rant that has left me still without any answers? Basically I had a misunderstanding where I thought Despy was being mean with me like Gavin Stephens was and I got upset and I lashed out and I tweeted the following “I hate everyone” Do I really hate everyone? NO WAY!!! I LOVE EVERYONE!!! Some people I love just a little bit more than others but HEY that’s just life. Hear me out before you go all that’s just a typical blonde girl moment and that I Melody Grace just proved to everyone in the world that I’m just like every other twenty year old out there that can’t handle their emotions.

Over the last few weeks I have been pretty, well how can I say this? Pretty upset about some of the mean hurtful things people have been saying about me. People have been saying that I’m a home wrecker, saying that I’m stupid, saying that I’m crazy, mental, unstable, saying that my trust in others will ultimately lead to my downfall. People have been saying I’m just another blonde on the roster that we don’t need. I’m just another Barbie doll, just another plastic and that I’m just like the mean girls... but you know the random the nice one.

WELL let me be the first to say, SHUT UP! I’m FINE THE WAY I AM!!

Am I a little bit different? Yes!! I’m for one am not a home wrecker, there is nothing that any of these Sin City Wrestling boys that I find remotely attractive, yeah there are some hotties on the roster but I will NEVER mix business with pleasure. Why? Because it’s just so damn hard! Look at Gabriel and Odette, they’re like the only wrestling couple I see lasting... but that doesn’t mean they don’t have their flaws, they’re so strongly connected that every time Gabriel is hurt, Odette is hurt and guess what every time Odette is hurt Gabriel gets affected. It’s a bitter game of Russian Roulette when you mix business with pleasure; it’s something I want to keep my nose firmly out of. So sorry boys but Melody’s bakery is closed... I don’t want anyone’s married goodies near me, I don’t want anyone wrestling related near me like that... too much drama and trust me I don’t have time for that.

Now for people saying that I’m stupid... Ummmm hello have you not seen Veronica Taylor? She couldn’t even spell her own boyfriends name right on Twitter, yet I’m the stupid one? Ha-ha you people are hilarious!!! So what I say some random stuff, so what that sometimes I get a little caught up in the moment and imagine things that will never happen, I’m only human... how is me envisioning Unicorns any different from Veronica Taylor envisioning the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship around her waist? It’s a myth a pretty little myth but that doesn’t make me stupid or crazy it just makes me happy, just like it makes Veronica Happy pretending that she is the next big thing since Mt Fuji!

So basically say what you want to say about me, but just know that in future it’s going to be like water off a ducks back, or something like that.

I don’t care for it, I don’t have time for it, the only thing I have time for in my life is my friends and family and right now I have a great deal of them pretty pissed off at me right now. So I need to do everything in my power to fix this, I need to do everything I can to get MY DESPY BACK!! I need him and I want him in my life, he is a great deal to me and I never meant for him to think that I meant him when I said “I hate everyone” To me Despy will never be in the same category as everyone else in my eyes he is my rock, he is my best friend and I hurt him, I really hurt him. To the point where he won’t answer my calls, or my texts or even any of my messenger pigeons, Despy has gone completely off the radar. I don’t blame him, I ruined everything and crushed his Christmas spirit... I’m no better than stupid Gabriel Asar... in fact I guess I’m exactly like him.

Synn won’t even answer my calls, I have been around to the house he won’t let me see my best friend and it’s killing me. Please, please, please forgive me Synn and Joshua. You two are a big part of my life and without you both in it, I’m nothing. I’m the day time sky without a sun, the night without any stars and a river without any water. It’s like Batman has lost his Robin, I don’t want to lose my Batman so I have to fight for him. I have to fight for him to come back and so I can get back into his life.

Please Mr Synn Sir please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don’t understand why I got so angry, you don’t understand why I got so sad. Please let me explain!! Please, please, please!!!

I don’t want to live another moment without my Sin family.

Not a single one.

Opening up inside Odette and Gabriel’s multimillion dollar mansion Melody Grace can be found pacing back and forth in front of the roaring fire place pacing as her arms are wrapped around her tiny body. Her face that is normally filled with happiness is covered in redness as her eyes are bugging out of her head, all puffy from crying. Her long blonde hair is a mess as she is dressed in the most hideous tracksuit she could find. She was in mourning. Mourning over a lost friendship. Sitting in the same room was Odette and Gabriel who were staring up at Melody with concerned looks on their faces as Melody just continued to weep.  

Odette: Melody, calm down!!! What on earth is going on here?

Melody stopped pacing and turned to look back at her female best friend and Gabriel. They could tell by the look in her eyes this wasn’t going to be a good night for any of them. Gabriel held onto Odette tightly as she rested her hands on her baby bump protecting it from lord knows what, she was just fascinated by it all.

Melody: He hates me, he really hates me!!!

Throwing her hands up in the air Melody huffed loudly she was defeated.

Odette: I doubt that he hates you!

Odette’s accent was song like but Melody couldn’t find any type of hope to cling on to from Odette’s statement. She knew that she had messed up and ruined everything the moment Synn went crazy protective dad against her.  

Melody: I said something bad and he hates me!!

Melody turned back to the fireplace, whipping the tears as the flooded her face. The ends of her jumper were wet from tears but she didn’t care. She didn’t care about any of this; all she wanted was him back.

Gabriel: Just give it time Mel, he will come around!

Even Gabriel’s tone wasn’t convincing her, he knew more than anyone else in this room that Synn would probably never let Melody speak to Joshua again. He was just caught in the middle trying to keep both parties happy.

Melody: You of all people know what Synn is like, he will never let me talk to Despy ever again!!!

Gabriel hand came up to cover his eyes that were stating the very obvious that Melody was right, if he knew Synn like he knew Synn like a father Melody was in for a long rocky road to nowhere.

Odette: Synn let me back in the family!

Oh Odette she was trying to find a silver lining to all of this but Melody just bit back. Right now she had an answer to everything, just none of them were positive.

Melody: But you’re different, you’re the love of Gabriel’s life... I’m the outsider... he will never let me have Despy back in my life... it was just a stupid over reaction!!

Running her hands through her hair once more Melody’s hazel eyes just looked at both of them sadly while Gabriel adjusted himself in his seat trying to get comfortable.

Odette: Well care to explain what happened?

She could feel both sets of eyes looking up at her; this was her moment to explain what happened on her end. This was the moment she had wanted to explain to Despy and Synn but they wouldn’t let her come close. They wouldn’t answer her calls, emails, texts... pigeons you name it and Melody Grace was trying to send it their way.

Melody: I said on twitter that Gavin wasn’t my type as in my type for like a boyfriend material and then the first tweet I saw from Despy had something like real or fake one... and I thought Despy was talking about my type in men. I thought he was being a bit mean to me.

More tears streamed down her face as she sniffled her way through her story while Gabriel couldn’t help himself he had to step in.

Gabriel: Why on earth do you think Despy of all people would be mean to you?

He was stern he was trying to make a valid point that Melody Grace couldn’t understand right now, but it was his duty to make her see it.

Melody: Because everyone is mean to me!

Another set of fresh tears rolled down her face as she thought back to every mean thing people had ever said to her. A loud sigh left her lips as she spun around and stared into the flames of the fireplace, wanting to join them as they flickered away to ash. She needed to disappear just like them; she couldn’t hurt anyone if she wasn’t around.

Odette: So Gabriel and I are mean to you?

Her Aussie accent grew stronger as Odette had gotten up off the couch and made her way over to Melody reaching out she spun her around so that Melody was looking directly into her eyes.

Melody: No, not like that!!! I mean like everyone apart from the Sins is mean to me... well Rage is mean but he is just a big meanie to everyone.

Melody ducked into Odette’s chest looking for comfort that Mother Stevens was only too happy to provide. Was Odette angry at Melody? Probably but was she going to snap at her? No she saw Melody as her sister, someone that she needs to protect and right now she needed protection just as much as Joshua did.

Gabriel: So if everyone BUT the Sins is mean to you why did you think Despy was being mean to you?

Gabriel watched as Odette stroked her hands through Melody’s tangled hair trying to soothe her, he was trying to get to the bottom of this to see if there was any way he could help close the gap between Melody and Despy. It was going to be a huge challenge but right now he didn’t need this type of drama in his life, the sooner it was gone, the sooner everything returned back to normal the sooner her could focus on his big match on Sunday.  

Melody: Because Gabriel I had a really tough week I faced three other girls with Team Super Sprinkles...

Looking over at her big brother by association Melody’s eyes looked straight into his so he could see that she was telling the truth, she wasn’t playing games with him she wasn’t trying to play the victim she was really upset about what she was saying.

Odette: We don’t need to hear the full team name or we will be up all night...

Gabriel had to stop himself from laughing as he shot Odette a look, he knew what she was getting at but it went right over Melody’s head.

Melody: Oh, well... they all said I was a home wrecker and that I was nothing and that I was a loser and that I was mental.

AS Melody went down her list her eyes filled up with tear once again, she blinked rapidly releasing them as she cried. Odette continued to hold her closely her motherly instinct kicking into help her. She knew in the back of her mind that this would result in a conversation between herself and Synn after all she was the one that brought Melody Grace into the fold.

Odette: And are you any of these things?

Stepping back from Melody, Odette’s hand rested on her arms as she forced Melody to look up into her green eyes to answer her.

Melody: No!

She hoped that sounded sincere because right now Melody didn’t exactly know what she was other than a monster that just killed her entire world.

Gabriel: Then why do you let them get to you?

Gabriel was playing role of Father perfectly as he and Odette both grilled Melody for answers but in a respectful manner. Gabriel knew that he would have to deal with Synn as well; he was just hoping he could share some light on the situation.

Melody: Because I just want people to be nice to me, is that so hard? When did this world become so bitter and full of rude people?

Looking back and forth between Odette and Gabriel, Melody poured out her feelings. She just wanted to be accepted, how could she not? After years of living on a farm surrounded by her family that were never negative only positive how could she not see the world as harsh and angry now since she had become independent? She has never had to deal with this type of reality and it was getting to her. It was her weakness, not being liked was like a razor gliding over her skin, just playing there like a fiddle.  

Odette: Sadly it’s always been this way honey!

Odette could understand why Melody took negativity to hard. Let’s be honest when she walked into Sin City Wrestling she was just as bright and bubbly as Mel, but after a time it faded away. Looking down at Melody who was cuddling into her chest Odette sighed, she didn’t want Melody to lose her positive outlook on the world and she would have to try harder to keep her in her safe positive place. Gabriel looked at his wife and frown it was as if he knew what she was thinking; she was thinking that she was failing Melody.

Melody: Well I hate it.... I HATE IT!!!

Melody’s outburst snapped Gabriel and Odette out of their train of thought as they both just looked back at the twenty year old and sighed almost on cue. This was going to be a tricky one to explain, this was going to be a long road to recovery but they had to get her there.

Gabriel: Easy with the H word, after all that’s what got you into this miss to begin with.

Gabriel smirked as Odette narrowed her eyes at him as if to warn him, while Melody Grace just removed herself from Odette and walked over towards Gabriel. Looking into his eyes she sobbed once again.

Melody: What can I do Gabe; I need to fix this I have to fix?

Gabriel looked up at his blonde friend and then back over to his wife who was making her way over to the chair. Taking a seat beside her husband once more she nodded at him as they spoke without words.

Gabriel: I think it’s time you sat down... O and I have to tell you something.

Tapping the bit of chair between himself and his wife Gabriel looked at Melody whose bottom lip just uncontrollably trembled.

Melody: I’m never getting him back am I?

Fresh tears rolled down her face as she sobbed out loud, her breathing increasing as she started to hyperventilate. She was lost without him, he was her best friend and she had ruined it all.  

Odette: Shh Mel, we will help you fix that but right now you need to sit down and listen.

Reaching up Odette grabbed onto Melody’s hand and pulled her down to the chair gently, Melody did what she was told and took a seat between Odette and Gabriel while the husband and wife team just looked at each other. Whipping her face once more with her jumper Melody looked at them both sheepishly not knowing where this was going to go, she was already accepting defeat inside her broken torn shattered little heart. It took a while for Gabriel and Odette to say something, as they both knew what they were about to tell her could very much rock the boat even more in her world. Gabriel reached across the chair and grabbed a tissue from the table that was beside the couch and handed it to Melody. Taking the tissue she balled it up into her fist and tucked her knees into her chest hugging onto herself for comfort. She knew it was coming and it was going to be a tidal wave of bad news.

-TAG-

Plays fancy music as you read Despy’s promo...

La, la. La, La! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamborghini!!!!

Oh boy how did that get in here?

LAMBORGHINI!!!

-TAGS BACK IN-

Odette: Melody please say something, anything!

Melody was just looking at Odette processing everything that they had both told her. Her mind racing at a million miles per hour, how didn’t she know all this? Why didn’t anyone tell her sooner?

Gabriel: Mel, what’s wrong?

She was pale like ghost like pale, standing up from the couch she looked back down at them and didn’t say a word for now she was still trying to process it all. Turning to look at the fireplace once again she sighed but wiped her tears from her face and through her snotty tissues into the fire watching them go up in flames. Turning around Melody’s sad look on her face had melted down to nothing but sheer determination.

Melody: He needs me now more than ever!!!!

With a stomp of her right foot she was off towards the door, she didn’t care what she looked like or what time it was she was going to go get her best friend back. As she got closer to the door she headed towards the bowl that had her car keys in it near the coat rack.

Odette: Melody Grace where are you going?

Grabbing her keys Melody didn’t bother turning back she had a plan in her mind and she was going to go through with it.

Melody: To get MY Despy back!

Her voice wasn’t broken it wasn’t harsh it was just filled with confidence. Her buddy needed her right now because granted she did hurt him but that’s what friends do they go to friends when friends need help. Even though Melody created this mess she was going to fix it and she was going to fix it now.

Gabriel: It’s like ten pm, we can deal with this tomorrow.

Turning back to Gabriel her hazel eyes locked on his as they were surrounded by a blaze of blood shot glory, while her mouth arched up with a smile. It was game time.

Melody: No it ends today!

With that dramatic line said out loud and proud Melody spun on the balls of her feet and headed towards the door, opening it she dashed out of it before they could spot her. Meanwhile Odette was looking at Gabriel confused while Gabriel had a smirk from ear to ear; this was going to be fantastic. Fantastically awful.

Odette: Jesus Christ, you call Synn and I’ll go get our coats!!

Getting up from the couch slowly but in a rush at the same time the pregnant Odette headed towards the door while Gabriel looked around the room for his phone. Finally finding it Gabriel headed over towards Odette now looking for his car keys.

Gabriel: This is exactly why I don’t want a girl.

Turning on her heels Odette looked back at Gabriel with a serious look on her face, she couldn’t believe that he would say that to her, right now.

Odette: Excuse me?

He couldn’t hold back his smile he was joking right?

Gabriel: Light hearted humour to ease the tension?

Of course he was joking he was trying to ease the tension for his pregnant wife who was no doubt in a world of stress over their blonde friend who has just bounced out the door like a leg of ham about to be tossed into the lion’s den.

Odette: You’re a dag! Now call Synn and warn him!

Gabriel followed Odette out the door and the two “rushed” down the stairs and over towards the separate garage all the while Gabriel didn’t call Synn as he knew that maybe just maybe Melody was lucky enough to pull over a crazy Christmas Miracle after all. Plus even if she did go in there and things did hit the fan they were right behind her ready to protect both Despy and Melody from anything bad happening.

Knock, knock, knock!

Melody stood at the front door of Synn, Despy, Angel and Theresa’s house, she was knocking like crazy.

Knock, knock, knock!

It was cold outside and she was wearing tear soaked clothes but she didn’t care she kept knocking on the wooden door.

Knocky, knock, knock!

Another minute passed and she didn’t see any light come on inside the house so she tried again, but this time she rang the door bell.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong!

Her right index finger was working overtime as she continued to press it, finally seeing a light flick on inside the house.

Buzz, buzz, buzz!

After her final play on the doorbell Melody ran and hid in the bushes next to the front door as the door cracked open and out walked the tall man known as Synn. Melody’s covered her mouth with her own hands and took one last breath in as he stepped out onto the front porch.

Synn: This better be fucking good.

He couldn’t see anyone so he took another step outside as Melody just stood there frozen, she needed him to take a few more steps out.

Synn: Hello?

He did just as she had planned in her head, almost forgetting her plan in a moment of greatness Melody slipped past Synn and entered the house uninvited, boy oh boy was she going to be in trouble.

Synn: I’m not in the mood for pranks!

Synn turned back around but Melody has already scootered off out of sight into their large house bee-lining straight for Despayre’s bedroom. She didn’t even knock, she didn’t have time to knock she just opened the door and closed it gently. Her plan didn’t have any motions from this point forward so she was just looking at the boy that she wanted to see who was sitting up in his bed looking at her, his face instantly filled with sadness as he clung onto Angel tightly.

Despy: How did you get in here?

He’s words were bitter towards her and she understood that but she couldn’t give up she was here now.

Melody: Despy I’m sorry from all of my heart, please forgive me?

Walking towards him she made her way in his bed her knees touching the sides of it as she looked over towards him, he could tell that she had been crying but he was too angry, upset and hurt to show too much concern for her right now.

Despy: Dad’s going to be really mad with you!

Looking down at Angel he squeezed onto him tighter as Melody looked at him tears starting to well up in her eyes but she held them back.

Melody: I don’t care Despy, please! I didn’t mean to hurt you!! I didn’t mean you, when I said those horrible things. I thought you said I had an invisible boyfriend.

She was trying to explain but the apple didn’t fall far from the tree as Despy just turned away from her to look out the window.

Despy: I think you should leave.

Melody stomped her foot but she did it quietly she couldn’t risk Synn finding her or he would kill her.

Melody: I’m not leaving without knowing you’re my bestest friend.

Walking around his bed Melody made Despy look at her, every time he looked away she would move into his line of sight. Despy let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through Angel’s fur.

Despy: Angel says you should go now before Dad gets up the stairs and finds you here.

He was protecting her? Maybe there was still a chance?

Melody! Despy, please. I didn’t mean to hurt you! It was all a big huge misunderstanding. Please!! I’ll do anything!! Anything!!! Please!!!

It was like she had just said the magic word as Despy turned towards her with a slight smirk upon his face.

Despy: Anything?

Melody just nodded but she knew that Joshua needed to hear her say it again.

Melody: Anything!!!

There was a knock on the door and a sound of a male voice coming from behind it.

Synn: Joshua who are you talking to?

It was Synn, Melody looked for a hiding spot and the best she could find was under Despy’s bed. She had thought she had hidden herself in time but the door swung open and in walked Synn who could see her two little white feet hanging out from underneath the bed.

Melody: Eeeep.

Trying to keep quiet Melody bit down on her bottom lip but it was no use the man of the house had found her and was now standing at her feet.

Synn: Ms Grace, I ought too.

His voice was loud and booming he was pissed, like mega pissed and she knew this could be the very last moment she would ever see or have in her life. Crawling out from under the bed Melody looked up at Synn and back over to Despy who was giving her the “I told you so stare” she swallowed dryly and let out a big sigh before she turned back to Synn and started to rant.

Melody: I had to, I had to do the two step shuffle past you I had to come into your house I had to I had to I don’t care if you call the police I had to come see Despy and you wouldn’t let me... he had to know it was a big misunderstanding and that I didn’t mean it. I don’t care what you do to me because I just needed to tell him and I needed to tell you. Throw me out... get me fired, take me to jail I don’t care. Despy needs to know that he is my best friend and I really hope I can be his again too...

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at Despy and then back to Synn who still had that murderous father stare in his eyes.

Melody:I’m not the best, best friend in history but I promise that I’ll do better. I promise that I will never ever, ever hurt him again because he needs me and I need him. Synn do your worse because no matter what you do or what you make me do or where you get me sent to I will always have Despy’s back and I will always the bestest yet slightly baddest bestie that this town has ever seen in its twenty years of living. Him and I need to stick together...

She was running out of voice as fear now started to consume her she was in trouble, big trouble like I’m not too sure how she is going to get out of this trouble. Synn took a step towards her and Melody closed her eyes she was waiting for his worse after all she had just basically begged for it. Despy and Angel looked at Synn and Melody unsure of what was going to happen as he just held Angel a little tighter.

Synn: Are you done Ms Grace?

Huh? Maybe he was going to let he say her bit? Maybe not? Melody was all sorts of confused as she looked up at him scared. Not knowing what to say or do next she just backed away from him, she could feel the hate seeping from his skin like the heat from the sun.

Melody: Yes... wait... no... I don’t know... I was on a role and you kind of interrupted me so now I don’t know anymore... all I know is that I’m sorry, really sorry. I just hope that’s enough... wait it will never be enough I just wanted you both to hear it from me in person. Joshua and Angel mean the entire universe to me and I don’t want to lose him, please.

Her hazel eyes filled with tears as they poured down her face in a mixture of emotions, fear, sadness, confusion and hopefulness.

-TAG-

Did he kill me or didn’t he? We will never know... oh wait I’m here so I must be alive... or am I dead? ooooh what a clothes hanger...

Ohh I mean cliff hanger!

Just go watch Despy’s promo!

Shut up!! I am smart!!!! I swears!!!

This week I get to tag with my best buddy in the whole wide world, and we are taking on the team of Caleb and Veronica Taylor. I can’t say anything against Caleb as he has been pretty nice to me since day one... but Veronica on the other hand... boy oh boy what a first class cow... that is going to lead to slaughter this week when I finally get my hands on her... girls like her need to be taught a lesson and I can’t wait to be her teacher.

She’s a “Mean girl” trust me the only thing mean about her is her poorly applied eyeliner.

I’m going to teach Veronica that in this world you either sink or swim and this Sunday she is going drowning.

She can say whatever she wants about me, that I’m ugly, that I’m jealous, that I’m basic but trust me cupcake...

I’m better than you regardless of what you say about me and I will prove it this Sunday...

This Sunday NICE beats Mean!!!

Nice always beats mean...

Melody VS the Mean Girls will be finally at

1 – 0

Despy and I have this covered... why? Because, we’re that awesome.

Merry Christmas Veronica Taylor but trust me you have been very naughty and this year you may have got Giani but soon you’ll be getting a personal black eye from yours truly... and a lump of coal from the big guy next week.

See you Sunday VT!!!
>