Author Topic: Violence is what I thrive in  (Read 307 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Violence is what I thrive in
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:42:14 PM »
 \'user

Sitting in his headquarters. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 10th December.

Scene opens in a big office where the walls are in German flag colours, representing Lord Raab's country and his mask. He's wearing a thick red, black and yellow vest top with trousers and black boots. The desks and computers are all over the office and Raab's not in a good mood. In fact, the situation is making his anger worse as he shouts with wide eyes.

Lord Raab: "I'm sick and tired on not being booked weekly. Why are wrestlers accepting time off from wrestling? Seriously, I didn't sign up to sit on my ass, doing nothing, but training in my gym all the time. These owners are taking the god damn piss, not listening to me or Blasted Monk."

Raab's yelling and screaming makes everyone look at him as he yells from the top of his voice.

Lord Raab: "Fucking cunts."

Raab picks up the telephone and throws it across the room, making the phone smash into pieces as it lands against the wall very hard and then he walks over to one of the workers and decks him with a right hand punch, shaking with anger, punches him non stop as one of the workers is on the phone.

Lord Raab: "Is this what I have to do on beating someone down just to get placed into matches every single week huh? I thought Inferno Wrestling was bad, but these owners are worse. I'll beat the sense out of you, showing the SCW owners how much I want to hurt someone and kick the hell out of them."

Raab continues to lay in the punches while screaming at the same time as the workers don't go anywhere near him in case they get beaten down. Suiddenly, Losak comes into the room, shaking his head and gets Raab off the guy.

Henry Losak: "Raab, stop right now and get yourself to the gym."

Lord Raab: "No, I'm sick of it. All I want is to fight someone, especially Blasted Monk and what am I getting for it? Nothing."

Henry Losak: "Was there any need to hurt one of our workers like that?

Lord Raab: "Yes because nobody listens to me other than sitting around, doing nothing. Training and beating up sparring partners in the gym does nothing for my career. I'm so pissed that I want to leave SCW. If I'm feeling like I'm not wanted or aren't listening to me or Blasted Monk, I'll walk away from this company."

Henry shakes his head in disgust and scoffs because he never thought Raab would get to a point of wanting to leave a company as he goes to the drowned man and and puts his hand on the guy's head and feeds the blood he sees into his mouth as the blood drips down on his chin.

Henry Losak: "I understand Raab because even I'm getting annoyed with how they run things around SCW, promising me they'd place you in more matches, only to turn around and do the opposite on making you sit around. Lets go and use you're anger on someone else."

Raab nods towards Henry as he finishes drinking blood from his victim and both leave the office, making the workers feel more relaxed and they continue working while Raab goes outside to fight against a new sparring partner he hasn't fought and does a lot of fighting in the outdoor wrestling ring, doing lots of dangerous and MMA moves as the scene goes to fade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new muscle servant meet up. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 15th December.

Raab's new muscle servant Samuel McPhereson is standing over Raab wearing a gas mask, body armour, black trousers with lots of pockets and black boots. Raab's drinking his blood which is a habit he loves to do recentlx. They've met each other for the first time yesterday in the headquarters trying to get used to each other. They are standing outside, looking in each other's face against the wall.

Lord Raab: "As I've said yesterday, I expect you to do you're job on staying away from the ring and get down to following my orders as you're under my power. Power of my anger growth and dishing out all the violence on people who get in my way."

Samuel McPhereson: "Yaarrp"

Lord Raab: "Do everything I'll tell you to do and you'll achieve success within our headquarters and embrace the animal inside of you like I'm beginning to do because anger helps people in life to lash out punishment to you're opponents along with using weapons and wanting to burn someone to pieces HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Samuel and Raab laugh evily about what Raab's said. Samuel doesn't talk as he prefers to be quiet, but wanting to follow in Raab's footsteps. It's very dark at night with the full moon out as Samuel grants before Raab gets to speak again.

Lord Raab: "I'm having a lot of problems with SCW at the moment that it's unbareable to work with them. The problem is those motherfuckers are making me stay here, not being placed in matches. It continues to make my anger grow and all I want to do is fight. I've beaten up one of my workers due to being sick and tired of sitting in our headquarters, doing nothing, but training in the gym."

Everyone knows how bad Raab's feeling at the moment and there's signs of him being extremely sweaty, shaking and smashing things all over the place. Samuel stands quietly because he grants more than he talks, while Raab sighs.

Lord Raab: "I hope I'll get Blasted Monk sooner rather than later because I'm fucked off with the open challenge I've given to all the male roster a month ago and athough Blasted accepted my challenge for the match, We are still waiting for that match to happen and so far, it's getting ignored. The SCW management are treating me like complete garbage and I'm not standing for it any more."

Samuel grants again as he sees Henry who's wearing a suit coming out from the headquarters to meet with his men who are bonding together almost like friends and Henry stands in the middle of the two men who look at each other's eyes in the outdoor arena.

Henry Losak: "I overheard you say you want to fight Blasted Monk?"

Lord Raab: "You better tell me I got him and I'm wrestling this Sunday because if I don't, I'll lose my shit and attack every wrestler in the back."

Henry Losak: Well yes and no."

Raab's reaction is at a standstill, not saying a word about the situation and suddenly speaks.

Lord Raab: "What do you mean yes and no?"

Henry Losak: "What I mean is yes, you're wrestling and facing against Blasted Monk, but he and you aren't alone as you got four other guys to face in the battle royal for the chance to face against Sephiroth du Lac later in the Roulette tournament."

Raab still doesn't know what to think as sure, he wanted a one on one match against Blasted Monk, but at the same time, wanted a shot for the Roulette title. He thinks about the chance on being violent, getting his hands on Blasted and wrestling in SCW. Raab rubs his hands softly together, rolling his neck around and doing mini jumps.

Henry Losak: "Just remember there's other people in the match who will beat you and throw you over the top rope. I forgot to mention it's a battle royal match."

Lord Raab: "I'd rather have Blasted Monk all to myself, but facing other wrestlers will be good for me to let anger out from inside of me and focus whoever else is in the match. I don't care who they are or what type of match it is, as long as I'm wrestling in the ring regardless if it's in one or two matches, I'm just happy to wrestle again."

Samuel McPhereson: "Yaarrp"

Samuel grants loudly and listens to what Raab and Losak are saying and taps on Raab's shoulder with his right hand as praise which Henry smiles with acknowledgement.

Henry Losak: "Well I'll get back in the headquarters while both of you can do training together as Samuel wants to be a wrestler in the future. Looks like it's going to rain. Lets go Raab and Samuel."

Raab never found out who his other opponents are in the match as he and Samuel nod at each other as raindrops begin to fall as they walked inside of the large headquarters to do training in the gym.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violence is what I thrive in ustream.com shoot.

"So I found out from using diseased ridden internet my other opponents asides from Blasted Monk are Johnny Ajax, Chris Shipman, Blaque Hart Bruce Evans and Joshua Acquin. Having more than one opponent is always good for this sadistic German monster because I love to wrestle, something the SCW management aren't getting through their stupid heads lately and not delivering on their promise on me and Blasted fighting against each other. That's for another day and now lets talk about my other opponents.

I've seen so much talent in this match with you guys losing out to the better men on the night for another chance to be in the Roulette tournament and although Ajax is the only guy I've faced so far in this match, I like to see how you idiots do because I expect to get taken down with you're skills all of you process. Hell, one of us gets to face against Sephiroth du Lac on the same night.

But I have to take each one of you out because that's how battle royals go and I'll talk about each one of you individially, even to Sephiroth du Lac. I'll start with people who on my list and go from there.

Joshua Acquin. You're a great example of why I never be in the tag team division because partners do stab you in the back. Remember the time when you and Frost were tag champions and you lost the belts? Yeah tag team wrestling's for a bunch of pussies who are too scared to fight on their own because it's not hard to win the tag titles with somebody as you're partner hence why the tag division is a joke. That's partly where my anger comes from the past experiences of trusting people and costing me matches.

Nobody cares what you done in GIW because the achievements there aren't important for us to know so stick to the achievements you've done in SCW because that's where it's important for us to know, but you aren't even worth to face in the ring because you're not a single's wrestler, but we'll see when the time comes, but you're not SCW's nightmare since you don't scare me at the slightest. I'd say you'd be the second guy eliminated from the match so I'll throw you're body out of the ring, making you walk backstage with another failed attempt of winning a singles title on you're waist.

You know something, I'm gonna completely skip Johnny Ajax because I've said all I needed to say to him since he got pinned in the last match, but like Joshua, silent mouths does nothing to claim you on wanting to wrestle here or in SCW since you've been a complete joke and you'll be the first guy over the top rope. You don't have what it takes to hang with people in SCW. Goodbye.

Oh, the so called psycho Chris Shipman. I mean really, how unoriginal can you get considering we get so many psycho's around wrestling, but you know, you don't frighten me a bit because like you, I'm also a violent and dangerous wrestler, only I've actually done the work, while you lost a Supershow match recently and you can talk all about causing blood to you're opponents, but you've faced against fairly easy opponents and you've had more matches than me.

You said you're the most sadistic man in the match? Against Hydro yes you were, but when it comes to me and you, no you aren't because you only think about blood and hurting people. Me? I think about fire and burning my opponents to pieces, something  you lack doing and my anger causes me to think violent thoughts and I have no problems on using a fucking weapon, smashing it on you're head, busting you open and tasting you're blood into my mouth. Please keep thinking violent thoughts because you pretend to be a psycho and you're ass will get thrown over the top rope easily.

OK Blaque Hart Bruce Evans, nobody cares about the impact you made in ASW, but by doing that, it makes you look fucking stupid and I'm sure you done that to seek fucking attention. That's a problem with idiots like you is you take up spotlight from other wrestlers who are there to improve on their skills, but it's causing you not focusing on you're own matches. That's why you lost against Drexel, the only guy I respect in SCW. He showed how much he wanted to win and although like me, you weren't pinned either, but still find you an overrated wrestler.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've never been champion have you? Of course not because you're too absorbed on you're stupid wife you tag along with. We know women get in the way of our wrestling dreams. I much prefer being alone without anybody in my life and fight for the rest of my life than be in a relationship because that's the only thing I care about along with the violence, breaking people's bones and  going out of matches in a hospital bed. Maybe you don't belong in SCW and I for one can't wait to throw you're overrated ass over the top rope along with dishing out violence and pain to you.

Oh yes the only person who has the guts more than anyone else in this match, Blasted Monk. Finally, those cunt sending SCW owners listened to us on facing off, even with these idiots in our way, but don't think for one minute I was going to ignore you until we get our match one on one because I won't and if there was anyone I'm gonna target the most, it would be you.

Sad thing is I think you'd give me more of a fight than the rest in this match because none of them accepted my open challenge and they fear me. You don't, but you soon will. I laugh at you actually, when you have guts to take me on in a match on you're own, but you have you're mum telling you what to do. You're a grown man and you should be living on you're own. You're a mummy's boy who's living in her closet.

I don't believe in vampires Sephiroth du Lac because they don't exist. Although we love to drink blood, the difference between us is I'm a German monster who enjoys to drink blood and then a vampire who has to drink blood to live. So you see, I drink blood for fun while you do it because you have to and I have no problems whatsoever on drinking your blood when I'm done running through these men and have ourselves a blood bath by busting each other open with weapons and bringing the violence to push ourselves to the limit and I want to break the fake vampire to tiny pieces to know the lights of the arena will almost kill you HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Es ist also eine weitere Drehung des Rades und ich habe nicht darüber gesprochen, aber ich denke, es ist eine gute Idee, in der letzten Minute, welche Art von Spiel Sie füllt mit vielen gewalttätigen Spiele und Gore erhalten wissen. Siehe, meine Sucht nach Blut und Gewalt nie verlässt diese deutsche Monster, weil es ist, was ich für zu gedeihen, und es ist der Grund, warum ich in dieses Spiel und warum Ich will gewinnen, weil die Gewalt Spaltung erfordern, für mich und ich liebe es.

Wenn du mich jede Waffe zu geben, werde ich es, jemanden für Genuss und Freude zu zerschlagen, weil sie bekommt alle meine Wut, vor allem, wie sauer ich mit dieser Firma gewesen und weigerte sich, mir jede Woche zu buchen und nicht immer das Spiel ich möchte gegen Blasted Monk bis jetzt. Ich brauche, um alles, was wir so viel wie ich kann, weil Wut nützt mir und die Maske Leute reden ist, was hält mich als stark, weil es mich verändert, und ich liebe das Tragen dieser Maske, wie bequem es ist, passend zu in die deutschen Stolz I immer für mein Land.

Sie sehen also, keiner von euch, was es braucht, um ein Champion zu sein, denn ich bin eine böse deutsche Monster und Ärger macht mich eine destruktive Ringen, die im Weg sein. Ich habe noch nie jemand geholfen in meinem Leben und ich bin egoistisch, aber es ist, weil der Vergangenheit ging ich durch in und außerhalb des Wrestling, Dinge zu tun für die Menschen und dann drehen sie sich um und stechen mir in den Rücken später. Ich werde alle fünf Sie auch Sephiroth bis psychially und geistig mit Waffen, Gewalt, Schmerz und Leid, Sie werden mir Zeuge ficken.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> So it's another spin of the wheel and I haven't talked about it, but I think it's a great idea to know at the last minute what type of match you'll get filling with lots of violent matches and gore. See, my addiction for blood and violence never leaves this German monster because it's what I thrive for and it's the reason why I'm in this match and why I want to win because the violence division calls for me and I love it.

If you give me any weapon, I'll smash it to someone for enjoyment and pleasure because it gets all of my anger out, especially how pissed off I've been with this company, refusing to book me every week and not getting the match I want against Blasted Monk until now. I need to let everything out as much as I can because anger benefits me and the mask people talk about is what keeps me being strong because it's changed me and I love wearing this mask on how comfortable it is, fitting in with my German pride I always have for my country.

So you see, none of you have what it takes to be a champion because I'm one angry German Monster and anger makes me become a destructive wrestling who get in my way. I've never helped anybody in my life and I am selfish, but it's because of the past I went through in and outside of wrestling of doing things for people and then they turn around and stab me in the back later on. I'll fuck all five of you including Sephiroth up psychially and mentally with weapons, violence, pain and suffering you will witness with me.

Nobody is going to walk away standing as the last man along with facing Sephiroth du Lac on the same night other than me because I'll get the job done and have my hand raised in the ring as the victor of the match HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll be fighting for the Roulette title at the because tomorrow night, prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:15:34 PM by Lord Raab »