Author Topic: Second Chances...  (Read 327 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Second Chances...
« on: December 19, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »

\'user

(We open with the camera focused on a sleeping Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. In a bed in what appears to be a hotel room. The camera pans around the room showing the amenities of the room such as the white leather sectional, white plush carpeting, a huge flat screen t.v. hanging on the wall and a jacuzzi which is steaming hot with the sounds of bubbles popping and the steam coming from it. The sound of a radio alarm goes off and is extremely loud. Bruce quickly wakes in a panic as he reaches over to the end table on the side of the bed and hits the alarm, knocking it off the table. The alarm continues going off, now on the floor as Bruce removes the cover from his body and places one foot on the alarm shutting it off. He then places his other foot on the floor and sits up on the bed. He looks completely frazzled as he yawns and stretches while looking around the room. His hair is frizzy and all over the place and he's only wearing a black pair of tight boxer briefs and the watch on his right arm. Reaching over to the end table he grabs his cell phone and looks through it, typing something into it before placing it back on the table. He then stands up and stretches again as he walks towards the bathroom. He walks in the fancy looking bathroom and hits the light switch. The bathroom is a double with two of everything. He walks over to one of the sinks and turns on the water. He just stands there letting the water run while looking in the mirror)

BHBE: Man, what a f****** night!

(The camera pans around the bathroom where in the huge hot tub looking bath are lots of empty bottles of liquor and beer cans, even some clothes. A pair of blue jeans, a black shirt and one black shoe. In a game of which of these does not belong there is also a telephone book in the tub. Bruce grabs a small face towel from on top of the sink and puts it in the running water which is now steaming and fogging the mirrors. He grabs the towel and rings it out, wiping his with face with it as he turns the water off. He looks around the bathroom and can't help but to laugh as he sees the mess)

BHBE: Oh boy! Last night was crazy, what the hell happened to this place? All I remember was checking into the hotel. The rest of the night is kind of a blur.

(Bruce grabs a red and white toothbrush from the vanity and turns the water back on. He reaches underneath the sink and takes out a tube of toothpaste. He opens it and squirts some on the toothbrush and wets it before putting it in his mouth and vigorously begins to brush his teeth. After a few seconds of what looks like all of his teeth are going to fall out from how hard he is brushing them, he spits in the sink and grabs a small cup on the side and fills it with water. He gargles with the water in his mouth and spits it into the sink. Rinsing the toothbrush off he turns the water back off and turns the lights to the bathroom off heading back into the room. He walks over to the end table and grabs his phone. He looks through it again before walking over towards the sectional while adjusting his crotch through his briefs and taking a seat on the couch as he looks into the camera)

BHBE: Here I am in Arizona. Prescott Valley, Arizona to be exact. Where in a mere two days I am given a second chance to become the new S.C.W. Roulette Champion. All week I've been hearing people talk. Hearing them talk about how it's not fair. How it's not fair that people that have already been eliminated from this tournament are been given a second chance. Well isn't that what this great country of yours is all about? Isn't this mighty and powerful force known as the United States all about being fair, about chance and opportunity? So what's the big deal? It's apparent that the heads of Sin City Wrestling realized how boring this tournament would be without me. They sat around in some tiny little smoke filled and odd smelling meeting room and bumped heads trying to figure how to stop this tournament from killing their ratings. They saw the people that were advancing, people with no value or worth, people who will probably never ever be house hold names and they knew they had to do something to spice things up. To make things interesting enough to where people would actually want to watch. They knew that some wanna be vampire, and a victim of child hood bullying just didn't quite fit the bill. So what do they do? They throw good ole' reliable Bruce back into the mix. And you know what S.C.W. for once I can say you actually did something right. Because you see, you knew in the back of those tiny brains of yours that I am what's hot right now. You know that I am what brings the viewers. I am a ratings maker and without me in the fold the chances of people even caring about this tournament are far and beyond. So I'm going to do something I rarely ever do. Thank you! No, not from me, but from all the fans that watch this product week after week. They thank you for keeping things exciting. They thank you for putting the most exciting and headline grabbing attraction on this roster back into this tournament. They thank you for giving me, Blaque Hart Bruce Evans a second chance at what should rightfully be mine in the first place.

(Bruce picks his phone up and frustratingly puts it back down next to him. He looks as if he's expecting a phone call or something. He scratches his thigh and continues to speak)

BHBE: So who are the other people that have been given chances at capturing this prestigious Roulette championship? Josh Acquin, Johnny Ajax, Lord Raab, Chris Shipman, and Blasted Monk. Where do we even begin with that list of names? I was on the phone with one of my boys from back home a couple of nights ago telling him about this match. Now this friend of mine is a very big fan of this business, in particular the S.C.W. He's followed it since day one and even he questioned me on who in the blue f*** these people are. I mean I know them, but I only know of them because we work for the same promotion. But to your average Tom, Dick, or Harry they are just names. They are small fish in a big pond while I am the piranha that's going to terrorize them. You see I don't want to kill them. I just want to be that thorn in their sides that keeps picking at them and bullying them making everything miserable for them. I will let them live. I will let them walk away from the match but not with the win. Like a piranha doesn't work themselves into a frenzy and waste their time on those little goldfish is what this match is to me. The piranha plays around with the goldfish while they wait for something bigger, something fleshier. Now I'm not doubting some of the credits that some of you in this match may have, I'm simply saying that I am the most recognized in this match. I am the most popular in this match. I am the man to beat in this match. Let's face it boys, you are all like the little kids that rally around a big superstar asking for an autograph. Like the baby cubs that cling to their parents. It's cute, it's real cute as a matter of fact. Fret not boys, because after I win this battle royal I will individually sign an autograph for each and every one of you. I promise.

(Bruce grabs his phone again and with an impatient look on his face he pushes a button and holds the phone to his ear. He sits there waiting for a few seconds before speaking into it)

BHBE: Yes good morning. I was checking back to see if a Mrs. Kimberly Evans has checked back into her room...

(Bruce sits there listening to whatever the person on the other end of the phone is saying. His half smile quickly turns into a look of frustration)

BHBE: You mean you haven't even seen her since last night?

(Pausing again to listen, Bruce now looks worried as he looks at the watch on his hand)

BHBE: Okay.... Well thank you sir and will you please tell her when she gets in that her husband Bruce is in town and looking for her?

(Bruce gets up off the sectional and walks to the other end table on the side of the bed. He grabs a pack of marlboro red cigarettes. He takes one from the pack, puts the rest of them back on the table and picks up the lighter next to them. He lights the cigarette and sits on the edge of the bed next to the table)

BHBE: Yeah she can reach me at the Grand Highland Hotel room 1882... Okay goodbye...

(He draws a drag from the cigarette then puts his head down. He looks back up as he places his phone on the table and releases some of the ashes into an ashtray also on the table. Taking another huge draw from the cigarette as if it's the last one he'll have in his life he puts it in the ashtray)

BHBE: Lord Rabb. A man rather new to the S.C.W. A man who from what I have seen so far seems to have some real deep issues. I don't know where they come from and to be honest I don't really care. A patient of schizophrenia, a man with anger issues, a man who has been forced to anger management sessions, and man once jailed. You're a man of many things. But what you are not is a man capable of beating me. Whatever happened to you in your past is based solely on your actions. Whatever bullshit you've been through are all because of the decisions you may have thought were wise at one point in time. What doesn't surprise me is that your from Germany. I mean if I were from that god forsaken place I've walk around pissed off talking to myself too. You think bringing that nerdy little pencil pushing shrink with you to the ring is going to help you, but that's where you're wrong. You see Lord, man I hate calling you that. Henry can't help you this time. Henry won't be able to save you this time. All that anger you've got building up inside of you is only going to be multiplied this Sunday at Climax Control. Because in that screwed up head of yours you think you're walking out as the victor. Think again Rabb, there's a much hungrier man in this battle royal and you're looking at him.

(Bruce pauses as he watches the cigarette burn out in the ashtray. Looking down at his phone on the table again as he continues)

BHBE: Chris Shipman. A mad man. A disturbed man. A man who has no remorse what what he does. For how he tortures and who he tortures.  I'm starting to see a little theme here with this match. Looks like Sin City went and found the biggest losers in the world and threw them all in the ring with me. I'm used to it though. I'm used to been thrown in matches with f****** weirdos. That's cool. That's fine with me, I don't care. Shipman, I knew that name sounded familiar. Wasn't your dad that whacked out nut case that went around brutally and for no reason killing people? Man no wonder your screws are loose. So these past couple of days I've done my research on you. I went and I watched some of the matches you've been involved with throughout your career. Man, you are a psycho! Did I cringe a little at some of the crazy shit you've done in some of your matches? Damn right. Did I take a minute to question my sanity by even being in the same ring as you? Damn right. Am I afraid of you? Nope, not ever. Mr. Shipman I know your life has been in the dumps since.... well since the doctor slapped you on the ass but you've got to learn to accept things as they are and things will be much better for you. When you accept the fact that you're not normal, or that you don't belong, or even that you're just an outcast to society things will start to align for you. Even more, and most important of them all Chris, is when you accept that this Sunday you're chances of winning this battle royal are about as good as president Obama's approval rating ever being good. This Sunday at Climax Control Mr. Chris Shipman you bring all that crap that you think makes you a man, and I will make sure to flip the script and leave you a battered and broken shell of a man.

(Bruce stands up and walks over to the wardrobe. Still in his underwear he grabs a pair of black sweat pants. He puts them on and walks over to the window. He looks out of the window as the camera shows an amazing view of the hotels surroundings. He then walks back over to the sectional and sits)

BHBE: Johnny boy. Mr. Ajax. You're family is very well known all through the world for that amazing cleaning product. That stuff really works good man. My maids use it a lot..... Oh that's not you? Oh well close enough. Look here Ajax. I don't know what your goals and aspirations were coming into this promotion but lets take this time to change those. Get a pen and scratch them out, all of them. You may have had this blueprint all penciled in. These plans of doing this and doing that and accomplishing some sort of a legacy. But my little friend I am here to be the bearer of bad news when I tell you that I am here. I am that road block that will abruptly stop any and all chances of you getting close to that Roulette title. I am the roadblock that this week at Climax Control will stop any advancement and any success in that career of yours. See I know that you did some training and wrestling in Japan. Applause. Applause. Applause. So have I, big f****** deal. Yes some of the best have done work in Japan, hell I'm walking and living proof of that. Doesn't matter in this battle royal. You see Johnny that's where it might just be against your advantage. Because while you're out there flipping and jumping and doing all those stupid ass stunts making a complete ass of yourself, I'm simply going to take advantage and toss you out. While you're not using your brains and deciding to climb the ropes to do some sort of move that will oooh and awe and amaze the crowd I'll simply throw you over that top rope. Ending and dashing all of your hopes and dreams of ever being anything worthwhile in this promotion.

(Bruce takes a pauses as he looks around the room shaking his head, with a smirk on his face)

BHBE: Next person in my way is Josh Acquin. Don't know much about the kid and not to Io concerned with him either. All I know is that you are simply another body that if I want that title I will have to move out of the way. Josh you sit there and you talk about your soul searching and all this and all that and nobody especially me gives a shit. You talk about having to find yourself and all these other excuses for why you've been missing in action and nobody, especially me gives a shit. Acquin excuses are something that get you no where in this business and I'm sure sooner than later you're going to find out. I hear you talking about odds and betting and how you're going to do this that and the other to make sure you win this match and advance. Sorry to break it to ya but the odds are not in your favor. You're in the ring with five other men who are just as hungry if not hungrier than you so right there your chances are slim to none. Throw in the factor that the legend himself, the franchise player, the ICON of this business is in there and your chances are now officially non existent. In two days you get a chance to dance with greatness, a chance to prove to the world what you are truly capable of. But, like I've told the other participants in this battle royal, things aren't looking too good for you at this point.  

(Bruce gets up and again and walks to the end table with the cigarettes. He grabs another one sits back on the edge of the bed while lighting it up and going through his phone. He releases a cloud of smoke as he continues, while putting the lit cigarette in the ashtray)

BHBE: And the last victim in this match is none other than the Blasted Monk. Last week you showed me what you're made of. I can admit like the real man that I am that you are no walk in the park. You're no flash in the pan. You Monk are no easy disposal. Last week you definitely showed up and you showed out. You gave it more than one hundred percent and you proved that you belong here. But, like me we both came up short to one Drexel Matheson. Last week when we were in that Walmart beating each other to within inches of our lives I saw something in you Monk. I saw a man with a fire in his eyes, and a passion and determination to get somewhere and to be something in this company. But again we both came up short. This week we are both been rewarded with something that doesn't come around too often in this industry and that is a SECOND CHANCE. A chance to redeem ourselves, a chance to recover, a chance once again to prove that we are capable of becoming the next man to hold that Roulette champion. My question for you Mr. Monk is are you really ready? Are you ready to carry the world on your shoulders? To keep that huge target on your back protected? Mr. Monk are you ready to accept any and all challenges from guys coming out of the wood works trying to take that title from you? In my heart of hearts I don't think you are. I don't think you can handle the pressures of being a champion. I think it will all get to you and you like so many other champions of the past will crumble and fold.

(Evans picks up the cigarette and takes one last drag from it before putting it out in the ashtray)

BHBE: Drexel Matheson last week you walked away just barely. By the skin of your teeth as a matter of fact. Now I'm not going to sit here and call it lucky because I don't believe in luck. I'm not gonna call it a fluke because it wasn't. It's simple, that night the better man won. That night Drexel you were the better man. So for you, it puts you that much closer to that championship. For you it puts you that much closer to glory. Congratulations and enjoy it while you can. Enjoy it while it lasts because pretty soon I'll be coming back for you and when I do I'm going to piss on your parade. Now the winner of this last chance battle royal this weekend will have the daunting task of not only beating five other man, but also having to later in the same night face off against that sadistic son of a bitch known as Sephiroth Du Lac. What a creppy fella that man is. But creepy or not he too has rightfully earned his spot in this tournament. Sephiroth you'll be sitting their watching us in that battle royal beat the shit out of each other. You'll be watching us put everything on the line, every last ounce of our self esteem and self respect will be put to the test. It's all on the line and in this match you're going to see some desperate men doing some very desperate things. Men giving it their all for that chance, that once in a lifetime chance to become the next S.C.W. Roulette Champion. But in the end Sephiroth, when the smoke has cleared, when that bell has been rang, only one of us will be left and that person will be be. And then, and only then is when I come for you. Later on in that same night you and me and going to lock horns. You and me will duke it out and see who the better man is. You with your vampire like ways and the strangeness that is you. Me and my legendary career and the legendary and never gonna forget things I do will enter that ring with one goal in mind. Both of us vying for the same spot, for the same thing, for that Roulette Championship title. Both of us want it Sephiroth. But you know and I know that only one of us can and will advance when this match is over with. That man, will be the man who wants it more. That man will be the one who deserves it more. That man will be me!

(Bruce stands up and walks over to the wardrobe. He grabs a pair of brown slacks, and then a white button up long sleeve shirt. He walks to the bed and lays them down. He then walks over towards the window where various pairs of shoes are on the floor just below the window and grabs a pair of shiny black fancy dress shoes. Picking up his phone he pushes a button and places the phone up to his ear. He waits only about two seconds before speaking into the phone, which is now on speaker mode)

BHBE: Yes I'm calling back to see if a Mrs. Kimberly Evans has returned to her room yet...

(The voice on the other end is that of a man, a pretty light voice)

Man: Well sir yes she has but she has advised us all that she would not be accepting any calls from a..... Bru...

(Bruce cuts the man off mid sentence, as he walks around the room with a frown on his face)

BHBE: Look sir, could you please just connect me to her room....its.... its..... it's an emergency. Yea.... it's an emergency!

Man: I'm sorry sir, if it's an emergency you're going to have to reach her through her personal cellular phone as instructed by Mrs. Evans herself.

(Bruce pounds his fist against the wall in anger)

BHBE: Look... sir... and I'm using that term very loosely now. I need to speak with my wife and I need to speak with her right now! Now you get your eight dollar an hour making ass up and you do whatever you have to do, I don't give a shit what it is to get Kimberly on this f****** phone within the next three minutes or I will come down there and kick your f****** ass!

Man:I'm sor....

(Bruce, not wanting to hear the man out takes his phone and throws it at the window, shattering the glass. As the scene fades Bruce is seen storming out of his hotel room is just the sweatpants he'd put on earlier and nothing else)
The Franchise Player</font color>