Author Topic: A message to send  (Read 289 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
A message to send
« on: December 19, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »
 \'user

It was happening! Traci was finally going to get her hands one on one with the woman who had wanted to rip apart ever since that night in Fort Bragg Texas when her baby sister the most important person in her life was shoved down. Traci was finally going to get her hands on Mercedes Vargas for the attack on her sister as well as blasting her in the face with a title belt. Sure the Bombshell Roulette title was set to be in the line in the contest but Traci could care less about it. After all it wasn’t the thing she wanted if she won it cool but like she said she wanted Mercedes. However before she could do that she had one final match she had to get through and it was going to be one hell of a test for her. She was going to be facing off with the former Bombshell and Bombshell tag champion Amanda Cortez. It was going to be a test for Traci not only was Amanda skilled but her girlfriend happened to be the woman who had served as a mentor to her when she first joined Laura Jackson. So as she sat on her couch in her LA flat all Traci could do was stare at phone. She wanted to called Laura and ask for advice but wasn’t sure if she should after all Laura could say something that would simply screw with her! Finally she let out a sigh and punched in the phone number for Laura. It took a few rings but finally she heard a voice on the other end!  

Hello?

Traci Patterson
Hey Laura it’s Traci!

Laura Jackson
Oh hey Traci what’s up?

Traci Patterson
Not much but I wanted to talk to ask you about something!

Laura Jackson
Sure go ahead!

Traci bit her lip and just asked her question.

Traci Patterson
Look I don’t know if you heard about Mandy first comeback match to SCW!

Laura Jackson
No I haven’t heard what it officially is. I mean I have tried to talk to her about it but she has been mainly hanging out with her step sister training so I haven’t had much chance to talk to her hwy would y..oh!

It finally clicked for Laura just why they were talking about it.

Traci Patterson
Yeah!

Laura Jackson
Ok so what do you want to know?!

Traci Patterson
So yeah I got to ask would you be ok with telling me what Amanda’s weakness are. I mean I know she is your girlfriend and all!

There was a pause on the phone and Traci could tell Laura was thinking it over in her mind on what she should do. Finally Laura spoke to her.

Laura Jackson
Ok I’ll help you Traci. I’m not going to say that I’m doing it out of spite but because well I help you when you first signed with SCW so I will give you some advice I can’t say it for certain it will get you a win because believe me when I tell you right now don’t for a second switch off. Amanda is one of the toughest women you will ever face. She doesn’t look it but she just take punishment like crazy but still come back. I give you that right now.

Traci Patterson
Ok noted focus on her fully anything else?

Laura Jackson
Yeah the best way to beat Amanda is to go after her legs. Like I said despite her sizes she had got some deadly kicks. I mean the kind that could put you down for good. She also likes to do high flying moves as well as she like to use them to make up for her lack of strength. So like I said you take out her legs then it will take away like most of her offence. So yeah my advice is work the legs.

Traci nodded as she heard that clearly understand the message that Laura was drilling into her.

Traci Patterson
What about the whole tickle thing she seems to have is that worth going down?

Laura Jackson
No Mandy doesn’t give up that way in real matches so I would forget about that for your match like I said the legs are the key you take them out and you’ll give yourself the best shot at winning.

Traci Patterson
Ok Laura I do that listen I know it can’t be easy for you to talk about your girlfriend like that because you know but I’m glad you did it!

Laura Jackson
Not a problem Traci just make sure you use my advice else I will get my ass on a plane and show you what a meant!

Traci didn’t answer that because she knew Laura was serious.

Traci Patterson
Got it!

Laura Jackson
Good!

Traci Patterson
Listen I got to go train but thanks again for that!

Laura Jackson
Not a problem speak to you again soon!

Traci Patterson
Ok Laura speak to you soon!

With that Traci ended the call and slipped her phone away. The one thing she could say was at least now she had an idea of how best to go after Amanda in their match. As she did this the screen turned black.

Sunday 21st December 2014

Here it was the last show of the year had arrived so now it was time for Traci to face off with Amanda and see if she could put what Laura had told her to do. As she went through some stretches and got ready she noticed that the cameras were looking at her she then turned and looked at it.

Traci Patterson
So this is it I’m going to be facing off with Amanda Cortez tonight. A woman who basically told me she is going to show up and kick my ass. To her that simply to her but you know what Miss Cortez I saw your video and saw your tough girl act yet I can honestly say I wasn’t impressed one little bit! I mean yeah you are a former bombshell and tag champion! Guess what I don’t give a shit!

Traci then got a serious glare on her face as she moved closer to the camera.

Traci Patterson
I have never cared about what you done in the past because I’m a two time tag champion with one of your new little friend and understand one thing! You think you are going to send a message with me to the rest of the locker room. Oh no you are not because you are going to be my little message I send to Mercedes Vargas!

Traci then started to shake as she mentioned Mercedes name it was clear how upset she was about that whole thing.

Traci Patterson
Tonight Amanda I’m going to hurt you and I will enjoy it because when I’m done you are going to go back to the rest of the mean girls a broken mess and then you will be forced to look into the eyes of Mercedes and tell her that she is in trouble!

Traci then stopped and tilted her head to the side.

Traci Patterson
Then after you done that I want you to go to your girlfriend Laura and tell her from me thanks for the gameplan she give me for the match and for showing that while you claim to be a goddess you are not Texas tough!

Traci then flexed her right arm as she said that. As the camera looked on at this the screen turned black.  
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:03:45 AM by Traci Patterson »
user posted image