Author Topic: Take two  (Read 284 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Take two
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:13:18 AM »
 Joshua is seen in the back at SCW CC 100 and is approached by an interviewer.

“Joshua do you have a minute?”

“If you make it quick I will talk but when I am done I am done.”

The person gets ready to do the interview and stands next to Joshua.

“Fans we are here with SCW’s Joshua Acquin.  First off Joshua where have you been for the last couple months?”

Joshua takes a minute to gather his thoughts and looks into the camera.

“Well thank you for the welcome back.  As far as where I have been I had to do some deep soul searching mean I thought HIS would have my back.  Which they did somewhat at first then everyone but me was a member it seemed like.  The final straw was the night I lost my match when not even one member of the group came to my aid or to check on me.  I had text from some of the people you wouldn’t think I would be getting them from.  I got them from the fans and from fellow wrestlers but yet none from Hot Stuff himself or any of my so-called stable mates.  From here on out I know who I can trust and that is a small list.  I would have to say it starts with my family, Austin and Ashlynn.  Then from there it is a select few from other feds and here even.  Now your next question is what are my plans from here?”

“Well you took the words out of my mouth.”

“I will tell you what I am going to do next.  Whatever I feel like.  I feel like going after some gold and I know I am not going after that tag gold again until I can get a partner that will be there for me and not leave me high and dry.  I have patch things up with Frost.  He check out and gets a pass from me but I don’t think I can tag with him again for the belts.  I mean we did win shock of the year and I had each and every one of you fools eating out of my hands.  Now when I win that championship belt whichever the management deems me to go up for I will hold it as long as I can..”

“Joshua there is a rumor going around that your sister, Ashlynn, is being trained by you care to comment on this?”

Joshua steps out of from and comes back into frame with Ashlynn.

“I will tell everyone here that yes I am training Ashlynn.  But I will not have her step into this ring without being ready for anything.  I got to go talk to the management so this interview is over.”

As Joshua leave he leaves Ashlynn in the camera to smile and wave.

====

Joshua is seen in his office looking over some paperwork when he receives a text message from the SCW staff.

“Congratulations on the return.  Sorry about the loss in your return match.  We at SCW are feeling the Christmas spirit and will be placing you in a match to get back in the tournament for the Roulette championship.”

About time I get a card dealt in my favor.

Joshua sits back in his chair and rests for a moment before his brother walks into the office.

“Hey Joshua you are having a TV spot for the Wranglers in roughly five minutes.”

“OK I will be on my way shortly.”

====

Joshua is seen behind a podium that had the logo of the Las Vegas Wranglers on it, which is in front of a backdrop of all the sponsors that the Wranglers have.

“Welcome, my name is Joshua Acquin and I am the owner of the Las Vegas Wranglers.  Each of you are here for this  Press Release to see if I am going to step down after the news of the possibility of a NHL team to come to Vegas?  I will tell you that a NHL team here will not survive long due to the fact of the cost of the average ticket is roughly $65.  That will cut into peoples spending money and when I can provide the same product for cheaper about $30 and a team that can win because we have been around.  That’s what people want a winner and not costing as much.  So I am not worried about this because if it happens I have full faith that the NHL will fail here since I have a winning team.”

With that Joshua takes no more questions and gets up and leaves.

====

Fans boo as Ashlynn walks out on the stage

“Ladies and Gentlemen , may I introduce to you the three time GIW Television Champion, the one time GIW Tag Team Champion, the one time SCW Tag team champion, and the  soon to be your SCW Roulette Champion. He hails from “Sin City” Las Vegas Nevada he is the one and only Joshua Acquin.”

Nightmare hits the PA as  Joshua walks out from the back along with Austin who stands on the top of the ramp as Joshua heads down among the boos avoiding the fans and even threating those that try to reach out the extra inch to touch him.  Joshua enters the ring and then grabs a mic that was placed on the edge of the ring.

“I know how much you guys love to boo me here especially after I overlooked my foe from a couple weeks ago in the Roulette Championship hunt and I lost that match but the SCW gods are looking in my favor and have let me get another chance to win the chance for the championship match.  Trust me I will not let it go though my hands once more.  People are worried after I was in a Prison Chamber Match and got hit pretty good on my head.  Well I have had two weeks to recover and if I have to face the Sanguine Assassin I want a rematch in the same match.  I will take you from one side of this ring to the other making you beg me to stop doing all this damage to you.    But before that I will face  five others and then on to the semi-final to make up for my loss to Sephiroth Du Lac.  My opponents are the five other losers in this march to the championship.  I will go through Lord Raab, Johnny Ajax, Chris Shipman, BHBE or whatever he likes to be called and Blasted Monk.  Give me a first blood match, a last blood match, give me a match where I have to march through every one of them and I will.  I am bound and determined to win.  I may not be the favorite to win.  Let me remind you of the shocker you guys had earlier this year since you guys seem a little slow to comprehend.  I took out the tag champion in order to get a shot at the SCW Tag Team Championship.  Then I shocked you all by picking the very man that I beat down to win the belt from him with him.  Until very recently I was undefeated in non-tag team matches.  I think I am something like 5 and 2 in non- tag matches.  So this week I like my odds in this to climb the ladder and win my matches I will have this week.  There isn’t anything anyone else can do to stop me.  I will go to hell and back to ensure a win.  I will bend the rules that I can in order to get that win to end my night.  I will break my own body to get what I want but before I do that I will break my opponents in this ring.  I will win and you can bet on that.”

Nightmare hits the PA as fans boo as Joshua raises his arms in the middle of the ring as the camera fades out.