Author Topic: The Goddess is back  (Read 299 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
The Goddess is back
« on: December 16, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
 It's been a while since Amanda has been in a wrestling ring. Really a long time ago are has left SCW, after she's been tag champion and bombshells champion, and since then she hasn't done much. She has opened a club and spent most of her time there and she also has done many fetish videos and photo shootings. So her life has been pretty easy and she was more than happy. But then she got this message from SCW and was invited to take part in this alumni battle royal. There she couldn't take the win, but she didn't care much and so her normal life went on, but the leader of the stable the Mean Girls began to bother and provoke her. At the beginning Amanda could ignore it, but then it went on her nerves and she accepted to meet Deliah in the ring. Amanda had planed to stop this insulting and was ready for fight, but everything went different.
Ok, she has been out of action for a while, but for staying fit and in shape she still trains kick boxing and so she's still pretty dangerous. So she came to the ring and the trouble began. After some arguing, she tried to attack Deliah, but she underestimated her opponent and got overpowered pretty fast. But that wasn't enough and it came even worse. In some way Deliah must have known about Amanda’s weaknesses and so she tickled her into submission.
At first Amanda was really mad to get humiliated in public, but deep insides she enjoyed it and so she teamed up with the Mean Girls and Deliah. So now she's part of this dominant stable and she hopes that this will bring her success, but even if not, at least she has some friends after her return. Now she thought that she could start it relaxed, but one week after this event she already got booked in a match against Tracy Patterson and so the quiet life was over. Now she has to train again and all the stress begins again. So now she's back at the gym, dressed in her normal ring gear, a small black shorts, a skimpy top, fighting gloves and no shoes and waits for her stepsister to arrive.

\'user

Normally Amanda trains alone or she has different trainings partners, but this time it is a bit different. It's not that she is really good or ride about her match, but she wants to be prepared and so she thinks it could be useful to refresh her wrestling skills again. So what could be better for this than to fight a former MMA fighter and bodybuilder like her stepsister Casey. It took her only one phone call and the tall blond Amazon was willing to help her out and train her. Normally Casey works as security in Amanda’s club, but she also works as a personal trainer and fitness instructor and so this job offer was perfect. She accepted and half an hour later she arrived at the gym.

\'user

After a hug and a kiss between the two sisters, they sat down on a bench and discussed Amanda’s plans.

“So you need my help? Well, here I am, but before we start, you must tell me why you returned to this company. I thought that you were busy with your club and with working as a model.”

This is really not so easy to explain, but Amanda gives it a try. She tucks up one leg, hugs it and rests her chin on her knee.

“That's true, but in some way I had no choice. I did this one match, this battle royal just for fun and I wanted to prove that I'm still good in the ring. Ok, I didn't win, but I also didn't look too bad, but I wanted it to be a one time thing. So I left the arena and everything was good till this damn girl Deliah began to provoke me. So I came to the last show and after some arguing she tickled me into submission …”

As Casey hears this, she starts to laugh in a friendly way. Normally the tall blond is really cool and doesn't show any emotions, but it's just to funny to see how Amanda always brings herself in trouble.

“Haha, why did I know that something like this would happen?”

For a moment Amanda is a bit offended and wants to explain it, but Casey interrupts her. She knows Amanda so good and it's always fun to tease her in a friendly way. With a warm smile in her face, she looks at her stepsister.

“And now you will tell me that you enjoyed it and that you decided to help your enemy?”

In some way the whole situation is too funny and so Amanda can't be offended anymore. She looks at Casey and giggles lightly in her cute way. She tilts her head a bit to the side and smiles at Casey.

“Well, I didn't want to tell you, but you're right. Something like this happened. Ok, at the beginning I was so damn mad at her, but then it changed …I mean she could also have beaten me senseless, but she didn't do it. Instead she did something to me I really love and I think that was really fair after all the men crap I told her.
But that's not all, I think she's a really cool person and she's the boss of the most dominant stable in this company, so it's cool to be in her teams and to have her and her girls as my friends. I think there's nothing wrong with my decision.”

Casey nods in agreement and kisses her sister on the cheek. They don't think the same way, but Casey loves her sister and supports her the best way she can.

“Yeah, it's ok. But now tell me who's your opponent this week.”

“It's a girl called Tracy Patterson and there's nothing much I know about her. The only thing I really know about her is that she wants the title of Mercedes, another member of the mean girls. So it's a pretty good start for me. I mean I'm new in this stable and it would be cool if I could take out one of their opponents. Ok, I'm not that mean, but this time it's a bit different. I mean I don't only wanna win, it would be great if I could injure her so that she's weakened if she has to face Mercedes.”

Casey is a bit brutal and sadistic and as she hears something about injuring someone, a sadistic smile comes into her face. She loves violence and blood and so this is exactly what she wants to hear.

“Oh, did I hear right, my cute lil sis wanna injure someone? So tell me, is it a hardcore match?”

A bit frustrated Amanda shakes her head. She's not that big, but she's skilled in the use of weapons, so a hardcore match would have been a good start for her, but sadly it's only a normal match and the use of weapons wold bring her a loss through disqualification.

“Sadly no ..it's just a normal match and I have to find another way to take the win. Ok, my kicks are good and my high flying moves too, and I'm sure that I can take the win, but is this enough to bring her in hospital? I'm not sure, at least not without risking my own health. You know, I could do some of these kamikaze moves, but I also don't wanna break my own bones, so it would be better to find another way to bring her to hospital.”

It doesn't take very long and the brutal Casey has the answer. Bringing others to hospital is one of her specialities and so it's easy for her to give Amanda a good advice.

“Well, then you should try it with a nice submission hold. There's nothing better for injuring someone than an ankle lock, an armbar or even the Kimura lock.”

But then she looks at the petite Mandy and shakes her head. Amanda is a good and skilled wrestler, but for power moves and also for submission holds, she is a bit to small and weak, but the two will find a way to solve this problem.

“But if you ask me then I would say that you aren't strong enough for such moves …and then you end up on the receiving end. Haha, and then Tracy might tickle you into submission too. Haha.”

She reaches forward and playfully tickles Amanda's foot. Immediately the petite redhead giggles in her cutes way and curls her tiny toes. She's really ticklish, but she loves it to laugh and so she doesn't pull her cute foot away.

“Hehe …nooooo …that's mean.”

“But I see that you like it, otherwise you would have pulled your foot away.”

And this is true. Amanda really loves it, even though at the moment she would have preferred it not to admit this, but she nods and Casey stops tickling her. She looks at the cute Amanda and smiles.

“Ok, so we have to do it in a different way …”

And Amanda thinks that she knows what comes next and so she shakes her head violently.

“Forget it, I won't wear boots …I hate these heavy things and I'm not so fast with them. And it's harder to jump on the ropes and such stuff, so no chance …”

Casey roles her eyes, but she knows how stubborn this cute girl can be. So she thinks for another moment and then she has the answer.

“Ok, no boots. But now I know what we do. You're fast and flexible and your stamina is great, so I might have a good idea. You'll power her out with all your luchadore and high flying moves and when she's groggy, it's time for the Kimura lock or something else. We two will go to the ring now and make a trainings match and then I show you how to use one of these moves properly. I think this plan is pretty good and nothing much can go wrong. You'll be the winner and with some luck and when you're fast enough, you bring her to hospital before the referee can stop you. Haha, I've done this in some of my MMA matches too and it always worked perfectly.”

A smile comes into Amanda's pretty face and she's happy that she has a solution of her problem, but deep insides she isn't mean. Mostly she only acts tough and bitchy, but all in all she's a nice and friendly person.

“Yeah, that will work, but there's still one problem …I think I'll feel pretty bad if I injure her. I mean she hasn't done anything bad to me, so it's not right to ruin her health.”

But Casey shrugs it off. She has no remorse and she would do it without thinking about it any longer.

“Damn, you're really too nice for this job. Just imagine how happy your group will be if you help them in such a way. That would be such a perfect start for your comeback. So forget your remorse and just go out there and destroy her.”

Even though Amanda doesn't like that thought, she knows that Casey is right and so she nods again. She isn't very brutal, but sometimes violence is a necessary thing and can't be avoided.

“Ok, ok, I'll do it …but I still don't like it …”

Again Casey roles her eyes. This arguing doesn't bring much and she really hopes that Amanda will stop to complain.

“It doesn't matter whether you like it or not. You will just do it, cuz if you don't, then your team will never respect you. Damn …you as a mean girl. That's really funny …I really don't wonder why everybody only knows you as SCW’s tiny Tickle Cutie …”

And now she got Amanda. The petite young woman jumps up and glares at her stepsister. She has no problem with her nickname and in some way she even thinks that it's cute and fits to her, but insides the ring she wants to look dangerous and dominant.

“Shit …that's not true, I can be mean and dominant. Don't forget that I've been tag champion, bombshells champion and one of the most feared wrestlers in the company. Ok, it's a while ago, but this time will come back soon. So don't worry, I'll do it, I'll give my best and I'll destroy this damn bitch.
Yes …You heard right, I'll fuck her up, I'll wipe the floor with her ….I'll end her career.”

Now Casey smiles. It's fun to see that Amanda can get in rage too and that she becomes really aggressive from time to time.

“That's the right spirit and now it's time to practice all this. So are you ready for the ring?”

She stands op too and before she goes to the ring, she kiss Amanda on the lips. It's a bit pre lovingly than between normal sisters, but she's only Mandy's stepsister and so it's ok. Then she playfully slaps her ass.

“Ok, let's start now …”

The two climb into the ring and then their training begins. Right at the beginning of her match Amanda attacks her sister with her really hard kick boxing and karate kicks and she tries to drive Casey back. Normally with this tactics she has success, but her hard kicks don't affect the strong and tall young woman. Casey blocks them, but even if they hit her, she doesn't care and only grins. So it's really hard for the smaller Amanda, but she doesn't give up so easily. She wasn't the bombshells champion and so she has another plan. Instead of trying to kick casey, she wants to try some jumping moves from the ropes, but this plan doesn't work. Casey has realized that Amanda slowly gets tired and so she tries to go for her legs to throw her down like in a MMA match, but Amanda is skilled too and so she manages it to avoid a grapple, but slowly she gets frustrated.
Eventually she kicks Casey again and this time it's against the chin, so that the tall blond stumbles backwards. This now is Amanda’s chance and now all her high flying moves follow. Pretty groggy Casey tries to do something, but Amanda is too fast and eventually she hits the 619. Now she wants to go for the cover, but as she jumps over the ropes to hit a splash on Casey, Casey catches her and throws her down. This now is the end for Amanda. Casey is still a bit groggy, but she's so damn strong and so she grabs Amanda's legs and flips her around and before Mandy can do anything, she is in an ankle lock. Now Casey demonstrates how to break an ankle, but she loves her sister and so she doesn't apply too much pressure.

“So you give up?”

But Amanda is a tough girl and shakes her head. Now there's nothing much Casey can do. One option would be to really hurt Amanda, but this she doesn't want. She loves the petite girl and she also doesn't want to injure her before her match, but ending the hold is also no option. For a moment she hesitates, but then she scribbles her fingers over Amanda's foot bottom and immediately Mandy's cute giggling can be heard, but she violently shakes her head and doesn't submit. Now the people in the gym hear these cute noises and look what goes on in the ring. As they see how cute Amanda looks as she laughs and giggles, they begin to cheer at her and it seems that everybody, inclusive Amanda, has his fun. This playful game goes on for a bit longer, but then Casey thinks that it's time to end it. She knows Amanda’s weakness and even though the cute red hurt desperately curls her toes, Casey manages it to run her fingers under and in between them and now it's over for Mandy. Even though she loves this sweet torture, she can't stand it very long and she laughs hysterically. For a few more minutes she can be tough, but then she almost wets herself and taps out. Normally Casey would have let her go, but the other people still cheer at her and so she continues a few more minutes, until Mandy is completely exhausted and hysterically. Then she helps her up and hugs her. After holding her close and kissing her lovingly she smiles at the petite young woman.

“You're such a trooper ….”

Mandy still giggles and then she playfully punches her sister in the side, but she takes care that it doesn't hurt. The two really love each other and so such playful fights are normal for them.

“And you're so damn mean …I would have won this fight if you hadn't used this unfair move …”

“But you wanted it …”

Now they both laugh and the others cheer at them again. For another match Amanda is too tired and so they make a small break. Casey drinks some water and Mandy rubs and massages her foot.

“Damn, I still can feel your fingers everywhere.”

“Well, so you still have your fun, haha …”

Again they laugh and then they begin to discuss about what to do next. Another trainings match they will do later, so it's time for some weight lifting. But before they start it, Amanda winks at her sister.

“Hehe, yes, it has been fun.”

Hearing that Amanda admits it makes Casey smirk. This kinky little girl can really be so cute and her good mood is affecting.

“Ok, then I should call your friends and tell them how much you love this treatment. Maybe, if you win your match you'll get a reward and your boss Deliah tickles you into submission. I've heard that she can be pretty dominant.”

The cute Mandy giggles again and tilts her head to the side as she looks at her stepsister. Voluptuously she licks her lips. She really loves the thought of kinky little games, especially when she's the victim.

“Well, that's a good plan and it'll motivate me even more to win this match. Haha, I hope that she will like that too, but I think I could have success. I think she had her fun too as we met in the ring the last time. But as we talk about Deliah and the Mean Girls, I think that I need something very special as my ring entrance. It might be a cool idea, if she cuffs my hands with fluffy pink handcuffs and brings me to the ring with a leash. Hehe, then everybody sees that I'm their new property and to whom I belong. And …it looks really sexy.”

This is really true and so Casey nods again. The petite Amanda is really so damn sexy, especially when she looks helpless or is in distress. So the outfit with fluffy pink handcuffs fits perfectly to her.

“Oh shit, I bet that you look sexy and that the fans will love you.”

All this is exactly the stuff Amanda loves and so she's unstoppable now. She's in such a cheery mood and this good mood is infecting.

“Haha, now I almost feel sorry for Tracy. If I can look forward to such a reward, then Tracy really has no chance. Hehe, I'm so fucking motivated now, so poor Tracy really has no chance. The plan with making her tired with all my highflying moves will prolly work good. I mean against you I also almost had success and Tracy isn't as strong as you, so I'll reach my goal. And then the ankle lock, or even better the Kimura lock. I think this we can train the next time. Then I really have good chances to bring her right to hospital. Damn, I really don't wanna change the roles with her, but anyway, it's her own fault. Why does this stupid bitch has to go against the Mean Girls?”

“I don't know ..but I know that you'll do good in your first match after your long break …”

Still in such a cheery mood, Mandy jumps into Casey’s arms and kisses her again and again until Casey almost can't breath anymore.

“Thank you, it means so much for me that you believe in me. It's good to have a friend at my side.”

Amanda still hugs her stepsister and it's not so easy for Casey to get free, but eventually she manages it and laughs.

“Hey, don't break my ribs. By the way, this would be a cool move for you, you can hug and kiss your opponents to death.”

About this joke they both laugh, but then Casey becomes honest again.

“But there's one more thing you shouldn't forget. If you really wanna dominate your opponent and use submission holds, then you needa be a bit stronger, I mean physically stronger. So we shouldn't forget the weight lifting. I know that you don't like it, but it's necessary.”

Knowing that her sister is right, Ananda nods in agreement. She hates weight lifting, but she's willing to do it.

“Ok, ok …you're right, so let's do it. As sooner we start as sooner we are finished and can go out for dinner.”

And so the two young women begin their training again. Amanda isn't as strong as her sister, but she gives her best and she is really willing to become stronger. It's pretty hard for the petite girl, but she doesn't give up and so, about one hour later, she's completely exhausted and needs a break again.

“Ok, I think this should be enough for today. If e continue, it will kill me and this I really don't want.”

Casey laughs a bit as she answers in a tauntingly way.

“Aww, it won't kill you. The worst thing you'll get is some sore muscles, but this you will survive. But anyway, I think you're right and for today it's enough.”

Really happy that it's over, Amanda hugs her sister again.

“Great, so let's take a shower and get something to eat. And later you could give me a nice long massage. Hehe, you know how much I love it and you're so good in giving massages.”

“Ok, this you can have and after this long training you really deserve it. Oh, and if you win your match I'll give you an extra long one as a reward, so give your best.”

Mandy giggles and licks her lips.

“Oh great, this will motivate me even more. Hehe, at first the tickling through my friends and then a massage from you, that's really so awesome. So now Traci really can see herself as dead. I will destroy her and I'll show that I'm still one of the most dangerous wrestlers in this industry. I may have had a longer break and maybe I'm not good enough anymore to get a title, but I'm still good enough to win against the normal divas of this company and after the show is over, everybody will know this. They will learn again that they still have to fear me and that it's no fun to be in the ring with me as the opponent. Haha, and Traci will be my first victim. I might be SCW’s Tickle Cutie, but in the ring I'm dangerous, dominant and deadly. Haha, and now don't say that I can't be dominant. Just remember what I have done to my opponents in the past. I destroyed them and I defeated the hardest opponents and I'll prove that I still can do this. I'm the Goddess and nothing will change this.”

Now the two high five and leave the gym, then the scene fades to black.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0