Author Topic: Be Careful What You Wish For  (Read 1411 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
Be Careful What You Wish For
« on: December 14, 2014, 04:30:04 PM »
 December 13, 2014
Hollywood, California
Lure Nightclub

The line extended from the front door, down the sidewalk, and around the corner.  Everyone who was someone either found themselves in Lure, or wanting to get in to Lure.  Rated one of the top night spots in California, Lure had something for everyone and simply didn't disappoint.

However, after waiting several hours just to get through the door, his eyes scanned the floor, trying to find his client, who was less than 24 hours away from facing Equinox in Bakersfield.  Meanwhile, tucked away in a far corner of the club, Sean was enjoying the atmosphere with several would be starlettes and below average singers.  As the booze flowed and the stories told, Sean made it his mission to put Equinox out of his mind and instead, focus on the beautiful women who flanked him on both sides.

With the shot glasses dropping in unison, the young women on buzz island giggled as Sean just continued to soak up their attention.  Maybe it was the money he was dropping, maybe it was the expensive slacks and dress shirt he was wearing, but whatever the case, his table was the life of the party and the good time was extending outward beyond the confines of their table.

He could feel the base pulsating through his body, entering through his ears and flowing out of the pores of his skin.  He had been to plenty of nightclubs in his life, but none of them could possibly compare to what he was feeling at this particular moment.  Looking to his left, two of the young ladies were enjoying each other, lightly kissing at first, then switching to full blown tonsil hockey that would make the best of ladies men jealous.  Looking to his right, there were no shortage of young Justin Bieber wannabees who would have given their right testicle just to be seated in his spot.

Totally fucked up, the young lady hanging on his right arm leans in close, her lips mere inches from his ear.

"You're cute...do you know that?"

Nah, it's not like he had never heard that one before.  But instead of being his usual arrogant prick self, he decides to play along.

"Really?  You sure that isn't the alcohol talking?"

An intoxicated smile begins to sweep over her face.  The kind of smile you normally see when a woman can't handle her liquor, and goes into denial about her sexual inhibitions.

"No sweetie, that's n...not the alc...alcohol t...talking.  That's all me baby.  All me th..that wants to get w...with that."

As she talks, the young woman begins to run her hands across his shoulders and onto his chest.  Her breathing starts to quicken and her face feels flush.  She can literally feel her body tingling all over, which causes her to slide even closer to Sean Jackson's 6'2 and 220 pound frame.

"Whoa, slow down girl.  We've got plenty of time for that."

The rejection causes a slight huff, but all is well again as the next round of booze hits the table.  However, after fighting his way across the floor and through the incredible maze of people, Marshall now finds himself standing in front of his client's table.

Marshall:  "Sean, are you kidding me?  With Equinox coming up in less than 24 hours, you're here instead of sleeping?"

Drawing a smile from the heavyweight champion, Sean motions to his guests and responds in his usual typical manner.

Jackson:  "Ladies this is my mom, please tell her that she worries too much."

And of course, the little alcoholics do as they're told.  All except the one who is still plastered to his arm.

"Are you really his mom?"

Hey, she's drunk.  You couldn't make this stuff up if you wanted to.  

As Marshall shakes his head, he takes a deep breath and secures a chair for himself.

Marshall:  "No, I'm not his mother.  I'm his attorney and it's time for this party to end."

Looking at his client, Marshall begins to plead his case.  The last place that Sean needs to be, is in the Lure, with several plastered bimbos hanging on his every word.

Marshall:  "Damn it Sean, we've got a lot riding on this and I don't need you screwing it up.  So tell these...ladies to take a hike so I can get you back to Bakersfield."

Jackson:  "Relax Marshall, I've got this...."

As the conversation continues, the music is still bumping with the club vibrating in a rhythmic choreography of scantily clad hard bodies.  It was intoxicating.

Jackson:  "Damn it man, for crying out loud, why won't you for at least ONCE, trust in what I'm doing.  I'm the one who's taking all the risks, not you.  So just sit back, calm your nerves, and let me handle this."

Marshall:  "She's taking over Sean"

Those four words hit him like a ton of bricks.  The smile on his face is swept away like a tsunami and is replaced with the destruction of a bitter pill thrust down his throat, unexpectedly.  For the first time, the thought of being surrounded by beautiful women has lost it's luster.

Jackson:  "Excuse me ladies, but I need..."

He begins to wave them away with his hands, to which the table clears and Marshall takes their place.  Once everyone is out of ear shot, Sean looks for explanation.

Jackson:  "Now then, what do you mean she's taking over?"

For quite some time Marshall has been trying to avoid this moment.  He was being held personally responsible for any distractions or any negative actions regarding Sean's career and now that Equinox has taken aim at the SCW heavyweight title, he was being replaced.

Marshall:  "She's taking over, I can't put it any simpler than that.  She no longer has the faith in me to get the job done and here very soon, she's coming in and there's nothing that either of us can do to stop it."

Jackson:  "That's bullshit Marshall, and she knows it.  How can she come in here, after all this time and think that she can just take something over?"

Marshall:  "Well, she is..."

Jackson:  "No Marshall, I don't care who she is, she isn't going to come into my wrestling life and turn it topsy turvy.  She's going to do exactly what I tell her, and that's that.  Besides, I'm the heavyweight champion, not Equinox so..."

Marshall:  "You really are delusional, aren't you?  Have you forgotten who we're talking about here?  The mere fact that you believe this drivel gives me a legitimate cause for concern."

Jackson:  "Wait a minute, I know what's going on here.  You both don't have any faith in me..."

Sean looks away, towards the corner, completely avoiding all eye contact with his friend and advocate.  As he rubs his hand over his mouth, his head momentarily tilts backwards as the shock hits him.

Jackson:  "Im the god damned champion here and STILL, you have no faith in me.  I drop a couple of matches to Jamie Dean and you think the world is falling apart.  Then I put him out of wrestling and all of a sudden, all is right again..."

Marshall doesn't like where this is going.

Jackson:  "Then I drop a couple of matches to Drake Green and once again, you two go into panic mode..."

As more alcohol is loaded onto the table, Sean reaches over and picks up a shot glass, slamming it's contents without even knowing what was in it.

Jackson:  "That is until I slam his ass into the canvas three weeks in a row."

Sean takes another shot, this time slamming the empty glass down hard.

Jackson:  "You know what gets me Marshall?  I show you two that I'm the best, that I know what I'm doing, and every time I turn around, you lose faith.  You act like I don't know what I'm doing, that everyone I face is going to beat me.  Well damn it Marshall, I'm fucking sick and tired of always having to prove myself to you."

Marshall:  "Look, I have faith in you, always have.  But you're playing around with my livlihood.  She's threatened to fire me if we don't turn this..."

Jackson:  "We?  who is we?"

Okay, maybe a poor choice of words.

Jackson:  "I'm the one stepping into the ring with these people, trying to pass myself off as a third rate hack who can't hang.  Do you know how hard it is to make myself look bad enough to make Equinox look good?"

Marshall:  "You see, THIS is what I'm talking about.  You make these kinds of comments and it makes me think that you don't take this business seriously enough.  That man was the Roulette Champion for..."

Jackson:  "He was the Roulette Champion for so long because everyone was chasing the heavyweight title.  Look, don't fool yourself Marshall, because the man doesn't have a clue and he doesn't have a plan.  He's no different from anyone else who has taken the bait, only to find that I'm not the easy mark they've made me out to be."

He takes a deep breath, desperately trying to get his advocate to believe.

Jackson:  "Do you remember the story of Custer at Little Big Horn?"

Marshall nods.

Jackson:  "There he was, crossing the plains with the 7th Calvary, when he saw a small band of indians.  In his haste for blood, he ordered an attack before even knowing what he was charging in to."

Sean leans back, he hands clapsed behind his head.  An ebb flow of confidence once again sweeping over him.  Sean Jackson was a lot of things, but a fool like Custer he wasn't.

Jackson:  "Can you imagine what went through Custer's mind when he topped that hill and saw the entire Lakota and Northern Cheyanne indian tribes waiting on him?"

The smile returns as he can see that brutal image in his mind.  George Custer and his men cut down, wiped out to a man.  

Jackson:  "Or better yet, what went through his mind as both of those nations surounded him, picking his men off one at a time.  Was he thinking of his family?  of how his own thirst for vengeance led to his last moments on this earth, with no possible way to survive."

Inhale.exhale

Jackson:  "Answer me this Marshall.  What do you think happens to Equinox if he wins tomorrow night?  It's a match that means nothing to me, but everything in the world to him.  He needs this win, he was the Roulette Champion for almost half a year, but he NEEDS this win.  He needs this win so badly that he's willing to rush into it without putting any thought to what happens afterwards."

As the conversation winds down, the girls make their way back to the table and take their seats.  As the alcohol once again flows, Sean realizes that it can't be a party with Marshall being a sour puss.  He then reaches into his pocket and places $500 on the table.  The young lady who had been clamped to his arm moments before was now picking up where she left off.  However, Sean had other plans for her.

Jackson:  "Which can never be good for an individual like Equinox.  But if your name is Marshall Owens and you're at a table with a bunch of drunk ladies, then maybe...just maybe..."

Sean looks over at her and smiles.

Jackson:  "How about you showing my friend here a good time?"

Half drunk, she looks at him with a smile on her face.  It's obvious she thinks he is joking, but as she looks down at the money on the table, the smile starts to disappear.

"What?"

Jackson:  "I'm serious, I want you to show my friend a good time."

He reaches into his pocket and takes out another $500.  With a thousand dollars on the table, she wants to be insulted, but the alcohol limits the effect of displeasure with the proposition.

Jackson:  "It's not like anyone is going to know.  Besides, you've already got it on your mind that you want to screw somebody, so why not with someone you can feel comfortable with AND make a little cash on the side."

"But, I'm n..not a pros...prosti..tute."

Jackson:  "Did I say that you were?  All I'm asking is that you loosen my friend up a bit.  Work has got him a little tense and if he's relaxed, then I'm relaxed."

Marshall is shocked by the conversation.  He doesn't feel comfortable either with the direction that this has turned, but Sean is determined to make it happen.

Marshall:  "Sean, that's quite alr..."

Jackson:  "Come on Marshall, look at this beautiful little dish.  She's ready, willing and able.  Aren't you?"

Now the rest of the girls have gotten into the mix.  A combination of alcohol, estrogen and testosterone have turned these girls into sexual freaks and even though they themselves wouldn't do it, have no problem talking some other woman into it.

"Do it, do it"

As expected, she bows to the peer pressure.

As the young lady slides from around the table, she does extend her hand outward towards Marshall, who now feels his own heart rate beginning to rise.

Marshall:  "I don't know about this Sean.  We've got business..."

Jackson:  "Marshall, if you don't do this, I'll fire you right here, right now.  Besides, you want me in the right frame of mind for Equinox, and believe me, THIS will accomplish that."

Marshall:  "But..."

Jackson:  "No butts Marshall, just get out of here before she changes her mind."

With a sigh, Marshall raises out of his chair and follows the young woman towards the door.  She gives a look over her shoulder towards the table, prompting Sean to flash a smile and a wink.  As the two walk out the door, Sean looks at the remaining women...

Jackson:  Now then, where were we?"

December 14, 2014
somewhere in Bakersfield, California

Jackson:  "Equinox, I really hope you were paying attention during your Roulette title run.  Because if you weren't, then that's really too bad and I'll tell you why."

"You see, I've had my moments of distractions.  My moments of having to put in less to the trade, and more towards other things.  But as you can plainly see, I've been able to survive it all and have parlayed that to the SCW heavyweight title."

"Now granted, it was a long road to get here, but it was all part of the master plan.  Now just like Custer, you too are racing into your own Little Big Horn, with vengeance and the thirst of blood fueling you.  But I ask, what are you going to do when you top that hill and see something that you aren't ready for?"

"To me, it doesn't matter what happens tonight.  The championship isn't on the line, so I don't have to worry about beating you.  However, I can do whatever I want in regards to hurting you, to putting you out of professional wrestling.  Maybe I hospitalize you like I did to Justin Halliwell, like I did Jamie Dean..."

"Like I did to Drake Green for several months."

"You see Equinox, I was brought into Sin City Wrestling by Hot Stuff Mark Ward himself, which means that I've got carte blanche to do whatever I want, to hurt whomever I want.  Basically, what I'm trying to say is this..."

"Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.  Just ask any living relatives of George Custer.  That is IF he had any."

Fade.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>