Author Topic: Quick interview from Connor Murphy  (Read 341 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Quick interview from Connor Murphy
« on: December 12, 2014, 11:58:24 PM »
 Music plays loudly in the bar as the camera moves through the dancers and crowd to finally stop in front of Connor Murphy who smiles as he toasts the camera.

“Welcome to the very first interview for Connor Murphy…the new Connor Murphy.  I mean that I have finally realized something that I want everyone in Sin City Wrestling to understand.  I am not going to be the same Connor that is content to be part of a team,” says the man as he then slams the shot down before placing the now empty glass on the bar.

“I am here to say that now that I am booked for this week with Steve as a partner, I only have this to offer,” he says as he motions for another drink.  â€œI am going to lay out the challenge now.  I am going to put my name out there where I want to be and that is going for the roulette title.  Seems that I have a title shot that I had earned way back before I took my little sabbatical and now that they are having a tournament to crown a new champion, I think that maybe it is time that I stand on my own two feet and take my place in the tournament.”

A girl wanders up to Connor and sits on his lap with a smile.  She leans and whispers into his ear which makes his lips curl in a teasing smirk.  With a nod, he helps the girl up and gives her a pat on the ass to send her on her way as he leans forward.

“I want Steve to know that this week when we face ROAR once more, I am going to have his back and I am going to be the one that he can trust to take my part in this match seriously.  But make no mistake, I am ready to beat the proof into the fact that I want to rise in the ranks here in SCW into ROAR.  And I will for sure. “

As he says that, the girl comes back and grabs him by the hand to pull him towards the dance floor.  The camera watches him go with only a smirk to apologize.
>