Author Topic: Untitled  (Read 291 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Untitled
« on: December 12, 2014, 11:21:17 PM »
 Finally…

I feel like that’s the only word that can come out of my mouth right now because I am getting exactly what I wanted all along. It won’t be long before Jade and I go on to become SCW Bombshell tag team champions, and mainly it’s no disrespect to the other three teams that we will eventually have to do battle with but it goes more so along the lines that whoever I find myself becoming a tag team with. We eventually go on to become Tag Team Champions in some shape or form, and it’s a statement that rings true through a wrestling career that spans across 9 years and about 9 tag team partners later, it’s still true to this very day.

Now I have to team up with Jade and I am not even mad because I know she is a seasoned veteran, I myself am an experienced wrestler, and together the two of us can make some magic inside of the ring. I feel like we were meant to be together anyway. She’s Jade, I am Crystal. It’s like we are a couple of gemstones or something. Two Diamonds in the rough and we aim to get back to the top of the mountain like we know we should.

It won’t be long before those title belts  come around the waste of where they belong. But before I jump ahead into what is to come I think it would be best if I look at what is ahead of me, and that comes in the form of a four corners match on Climax Control.

It’s the chance where participants from each of the four teams will be giving everything that they have in order to outshine the other. Each team will be looking for a chance to outshine the other to showcase why they will be the best team when it comes to the Tag Team Championship match. This four corners match will be a good preview to that and we each will be jockeying for position. We will each want to showcase why we are the absolute best inside the ring and why it’s going to be our team that out does the other. I won’t come on here and say that I will be the one to pull out ahead but what I will say is that Jade and I are the team who is going to have the hardest mountain to climb.

Because unlike the other 3, we are the ones that aren’t the actual team. We are the ones that will have the most to prove, and I am more than happy with being in that position. We got into this position by defeating the number one contenders but we just don’t want to stop at that. We want to move on past that. So bring it. Let’s showcase what we have to one another, and may the best woman win.
user posted image