Author Topic: Love sucks... getting help pt. 1  (Read 274 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Love sucks... getting help pt. 1
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:58:39 PM »
 Climax Control #99
23rd November 2014
The UAW Hall
Laughlin, Nevada

Veronica grabs a hold of Amy as Mercedes slides into the ring. She charges at Amy with her SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship belt. Amy chooses to duck a split second early allowing Mercedes to collide the gold plate portion of the belt into the skull of Veronica. Mercedes is shocked at her actions and quickly gets out of the ring. Veronica is still a little stunned which allows Amy to connect with a double knee face breaker.

Simone: BAD GIRL!!!! This one is just about over.

Veronica bounces off of Amy's knees and lands right on her back. Jessie then scales up to the top rope and leaps off it while rotating 450 degrees in the air before landing with a 450 splash right across the chest of Veronica.

Adams: Wall of Death. Chalk this one up as another Metal and Punk connection tag team victory.

Jessie hooks Veronica's leg while driving her forearm right across Veronica's throat. Amy kneels down to make sure no one gets in the ring as Drew Patton pounds the canvas three times. He signals for the bell as Jessie and Amy hug each other with tears of joy streaming down their faces.

Justin Decent: Here are your winners and the new SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions,
Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall....METAL AND PUNK CONNECTION!!!!

Amy and Jessie's celebration is cut short as The Mean Girls have surrounded the ring. Delia nods her head as all of them minus Holly Wood step up onto the ring apron. Jessie and Amy drop their newly acquired title belts and prepare for a fight. That is until the hooded female who has been sitting in the front row for most of the match jumps the guardrail. She immediately rips Tess off the ring apron causing her to smack her jaw off the apron. Angelica jumps down off the ring apron as the mystery female drops like a bad habit.

Adams: Who is this mystery woman?

Simone: Whoever it is sure knows how to fight.

Amy and Jessie roll out of the ring as The Mean Girls are more focused on this hooded female attacking them.  Backing away from the ensuing chaos that was about to happen, Jessie and Amy take the tag titles and head up the ramp, as their celebration in the arena was being shit on by the Mean Girl ego and Zuri Chastain’s blind ambition.

Taking one last look back at the stupidity down in the ring, Jessie and Amy enter the backstage area, taking no interesting in the battle or even getting involved in the thing between the mean girls and Zuri.

Once backstage, Jessie and Amy squeal with delight, as they hug and kiss the tag team titles, as they become tag team champions for the second time and the first three time champions separately.

Not caring about the odd looks they were getting, Jessie and Amy hugged each other, as Jake and Shane came over to congratulate the pair, as Scott Oliver also came over looking to get a few words from the new champions.

“Ladies, can I get some words from you guys?”
“Sure”

Said Jessie as she moves the belt to her shoulder.

”Great, first question… how does it feel to become tag team champions again and beating one of the mean girls in doing so?”

“It feels pretty damn good to win these titles and even better taking them off the mean girls.”

Jessie said as she gave Jake and Shane a hug, as Amy chimed in.

“This is the end of the mean girls reign of terror in SCW.  First the tag titles… next the Roulette and Bombshell titles… they can bitch, moan and repeat all they like… but people are stepping up because they are sick to death of them and their stupid antics.   As you saw even Zuri has grown a pair but I’m pretty sure that it will bite her in the ass.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“Also do you realise that you and Jessie are three time tag team champions.”

Scott said stating the obvious.

“Uh… Scott. I’ve already mentioned this in my promo. Where have you been?”

Amy shook her head.

“Get with the times man.”

Jessie chimed in also, as she also shook her head, as they mocked the reporter, as he just put his down and walked off muttering something under his breath, as Jessie turned to Amy and asked her about celebrating

“Amy, we are heading to a bar in a while to celebrate, are you joining us?”

Jessie asked.

“Sure… I could celebrate.”

“Great, we’ll meet you out front in a short while.”

“Ok.”

Jessie, Jake and Shame head to the locker room, where Jessie would take a quick shower and then change, meanwhile Amy stands where she is for a moment, as she looks at her half of the tag titles and smiles, before placing it on her shoulder with pride, as she made her way to the changing rooms to shower and change, before meeting up with Jessie, Jake and Shane.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday 9th December 2014
Maureen Zelensky
Las Vegas, NV
Time: 2:30pm

The scene opens up inside the offices of Maureen Zelensky, where we see several people sitting, reading and waiting to be seen and talk about various things, where we see also Amy sitting in the waiting room.

The past week had been hell for Amy and while she had hoped it could have been done behind doors quietly and peacefully, however, that didn’t happen as Gabriel had ended their relationship over twitter and proceeded to turn into an asshole and between Amy and Gabriel they trade barbs including the fact that he fell out of out love with her etc…

This didn’t sit well with Amy and spent much of the week drunk and visiting Jamie Dean where we would try and cheer her up a little, which it did, but it wouldn’t heal the broken heart that Amy had.

And although friends and family could have helped, Amy decided on seeing a therapist for help and someone to talk to who wouldn’t pass judgement and also attempt to clear her head before any match.

“Ms. Marshall.”

Amy looks up to see the therapist at the door; Amy stands up to her feet and heads towards the female therapist, where she takes a few deep breaths and enters the office.  Once inside the office, Amy briefly looks around to see the woman’s certificates, random pictures and many books filling the bookcases.

“Take a seat.”

She said, as Amy continued to look around before sitting down in the closet chair to her.

“Thank you and thank you for allowing me the chance to see you.”

Amy expressed her gratitude.

“No problem, so how can I help you?”

Maureen asked starting off easy.

“I’ve been in this relationship for 6 months up until last week, where out of the blue he broke it off citing the fact, that he felt that this relationship was more friends with benefits.”

Amy started.

“Was this relationship serious?”

She asked.

“I thought it was, I thought he loved me and now I’m sitting here broken hearted.”

“Question… how did you meet?”

She asked.

“Through friends and a friends party.

Amy said giving a brief answer.

“Did you sleep with him?”

She asked, which stunned Amy that she would instantly be asking this question.

“Not during the party.”

“How about after?”

“Yes… but it was more to scratch an itch.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“So how about after that… did you see any more of him?”

She questioned.

“We hung out a few times, he took me to Japan after a friends death… we didn’t actually start seeing each other for a while.”

Amy explained.

“So how often did you have sexual intercourse with this man?”

“Wow… ummm… in a week perhaps once or twice a day lasting an hour or so.”

Amy said honestly.

“And did you always have a high sex drive, even when you were filming adult movies?”

“What?”

Amy looked at the therapist a little stunned and it was clear she had done her research.

“Do you think you have a problem and need therapy for it?”

“I don’t have a problem and don’t need to see anyone.”

Amy said a little annoyed.

“I just have a high sex drive and I’m not ashamed.”

Amy continued.

“So why did he think you were more friends with benefits?”

“I don’t know… yes we had a lot of sex, but I didn’t think it was a problem… I tried my best to be romantic but I just suck at it.”

Amy explained, and this was true.  Romance wasn’t her forte and she totally sucked at it, maybe it was because of the adult film career or leaving the family home at the age of 7, it could be many factors but narrowing it down would take a while.

“Why do you think you suck at it?”

Amy looked at the therapist and cocked her head; somehow she was reading Amy’s thoughts.

“Family, career… I don’t know. It could be anything.”
Amy shrugged.

“Well we can visit that subject another time.

“So how does it make you feel, that this man doesn’t love you?”

She asked, and that hit straight to the heart and just like that the floodgates opened and the tears began to stream down her face.

“Hurts…. Makes me sick…broken…hearted.”

Amy breaks down even more, as Maureen grabs a box of tissues and hands a tissue to Amy.

“I think our time is up here, But I would definitely like you to come back next week and continue this.  What do you say?”

“Sure… If it will help.”

Amy said between sobs, as she wiped her tears from her face.

”I will help you to the best of my abilities, but the it is all you.  Anyway thank you Ms Marshall and see you next week.”

Amy and Maureen stand to their feet, as they shook hands, where Amy then leaves the office and takes several deep breathes, trying to compose herself before heading to the reception desk, where she would arrange for another session with the therapist.  Once arranged, Amy headed back home, where she would continue to cry until nothing more came out, as she then left the house for a run.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow… who knew the bombshell tag team division could get this exciting… and all of you have got Jessie and I to thank for this.  All those months ago, when the tag titles sat around the waists of the Freakettes doing nothing but gathering dust.  All hope was lost for he division until Jessie and I took interest and then Mercedes and Traci somehow got involved and got a title shot and obviously won… but if it weren’t for MPC pushing the Freakettes and Mercedes and Traci… the titles would be now defunct.

Now that the division is alive and kicking with many tag teams filling its ranks, with some great teams and some not so great who don’t even deserve to be in SCW due to their inactivity and how truly bad they are.

Anyway… now that half of the mean girls have been dethroned, Jessie and I aren’t going to sit back on our laurels, we have to get ready to face off against many different opponents…

The Fallen
Crystal Hilton and Jade Manendez-Arcador
Freakettes.

But frankly I see Jade and Crystal and The Fallen as far bigger threat to our titles than the Freakettes and Jessie and I can’t wait for whatever battle will be put before us at the next Supercard.  But first I must take on Crystal Hilton, Raynin and Felony Fontana in a four-way match on Sunday.

Firstly… Felony Fontanna, one half of the Freakettes… why are you even in this match?

If I was running the show I would put more credible opponents into this match, but unfortunately there is nobody else credible enough or decent enough and that includes Azz N Class.  So we are stuck with you… you do realise that you here to make up the numbers and actually have no physical chance of winning this four corners match.

Infact you have no chance of winning the tag titles in the New Year either… we don’t want a repeat of where you were champions and you just sat at home doing nothing, as the titles gathered dust just like your pathetic little career.

If I was you Felony, I would sit this match out and let Raynin, Crystal and myself do all the hard work, show how the full time professional do things.

Onto my next opponent…

Crystal Hilton.

You are like Mercedes Vargas in the fact that I have never beaten you inside the ring, and whatever company we are in… but I have to say that beating The Fallen is a great effort and I can’t wait to face off against my mentor Jade. But Sunday night isn’t about her, its about you and while I have had little success in beating you… Sunday night that will all change as I go through you, Raynin and Felony to show why that Metal and Punk Connection is the greatest tag team in SCW.

Oh and you may compare yourself to your former tag team – EMF – as being the greatest, but lets face it, Zelda was the team and she did all the work, while you were there for the ride. But I can’t comment about your thrown together team with Jade, because I have been there with Necra and it’s scary.  However, I am going to tell you this, your win against the fallen won’t be happening again, especially Sunday and at the Supercard.

Sunday night I will be walking away as the winner of this match and there is nothing can be done about it.

You hear that Raynin, or are you still licking you wounds from your defeat to a new team?

Since your return to Sin City Wrestling, You and Gothika haven’t done anything note worthy or anything impressive, and I actually like this new and improved team and I especially like how Crystal and Jade kicked your asses with so much ease.

How are you even getting a shot at the tag titles? Like The Freakettes you are so undeserving, but it only makes mine and Jessie chances of winning and defending so much easier, and Raynin sweetie… this slump you are in will get a whole lot worse on Sunday and you will be left once again very disappointed.

You see Raynin, nobody is scared of you anymore… so if you are expecting us to cower and run… you won’t, you will see fight and your defeat.

Good luck Sunday Raynin because this will be make or break for you…

This Sunday one half of the metal and punk connection will walk away victorious and again, none of you can do anything about it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino