Author Topic: Do not let self doubt count as weakness  (Read 300 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Do not let self doubt count as weakness
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »
 (The scene is the Icardo Center and DT, Jeremiah and Diamond are there going thru some strategy. They are facing the same team they faced at CC 100, Connor Murphy and Steve Ramone.

Things did not go quite as planned for them as they lost to Ramone and Murphy. Will they turn it around when they face them again. Let's hope so.)

Diamond: Look guys, your stock is slipping a bit after that loss at CC 100. We need to show them and the rest of SCW that you two belong at the top of the tag team mountain.

Persistency is the key here. However you do not want to make the same mistakes you made against them.

Jeremiah: we know Mon amour. I do not know what happened out there. We want those tag titles. I want to be one title away from the Triple Crown of this company. I want that taste of gold again.

DT: we will be the champs Jeremiah, but its like Morganna said, one match at a time. You know this.

Jeremiah: Trust me unc, I haven't forgotten about Ramone and Murphy. Yeah they got us at 100, and we have studied what we had done wrong. I do not plan on letting it repeat.

Diamond: Good, because I am not about to let my men lose that focus. I didn't help you two with my voodoo to just let you slip and lose focus on what you two need to.

DT: indeed Morganna and thank you for that. We needed it.

Jeremiah: yeah, I think I needed it more than unc though because he knows what he has been doing in this business longer than I have when it comes to tag teams. I mean he made history with Unc Doug and I have won a few but not as long as unc has.

DT: you are underestimating yourself Jeremiah. I trained you not just because you are my nephew. I trained you because I saw major potential in you. You had already held gold here in SCW Jeremiah because you never gave up.

(Jeremiah lowered his head in thought and nodded.)

Jeremiah: I do not know why I doubt myself. You are right unc. You are always right. I am sick of doubting myself. I mean I had always wanted to be like you unc. The honor, the reputation you have, and the accomplishments you have as well.

(DT pats his nephew on the shoulder.)

DT: Jeremiah, you are still young yet. You got plenty of time to get to my level of reputation. However, self doubt is not the way to get there. Now, let's concentrate on Ramone and Murphy.

(Diamond hugs Jeremiah from the side and kisses him. They head to their locker room as the scene ends.)

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image