Author Topic: You are my sunshine.  (Read 332 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
You are my sunshine.
« on: December 12, 2014, 07:30:44 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Hello all, it’s me again. Did you miss me? I sure did miss you, it’s been one full week since I’ve seen your beautiful faces and I can’t wait to see them all again this Sunday on Climax Control. OH boy what a week it has been for this little blonde bombshell. Roxi and I gave Misty a makeover and boy oh boy does she look like a brand new woman. Like seriously, what a smoking hot momma.  Roxi and I should totally go into business or something of making people beautiful. It’s not that Misty wasn’t beautiful before it’s just now she is extra beautiful. I would like to give a special shout out to Misty for playing along, I mean for a second there I thought she was going to run away lucky I took the butterfly net with me. You never know when you might need to go all Operation Jellyfish on some one.

So Misty got the whole nine yards, like she got new hair, she got her eyebrows did, she got some even more waxing. They pounded her on the massage chair with these hot stone things, and it sounded like she was in pure heaven. Poor Roxi and I were just sitting in the waiting room waiting for our turn to come, but it never came. That’s why we still look the same ol same ol. While Misty was away in the room I was reading the menu to the salon and did you know that on Thursdays you can get your hair bleached by a guy called A’nal? I tried to talk Misty in to getting some of that, but she was like “no sweetie, it’s not what you think.” I’m pretty sure I know how to read, and it said Anal bleaching two hundred and twenty two dollars. Now I know anal might be how his name is spelt but I’m pretty fancy and stuff so I’m pretty sure they would pronounce it A’nul. You know kids and their wacky names these days.

Not only did we help transform Misty from a caterpillar into a beautiful Butterfly, but I also went on a date. Me I know right? Melody Grace went on a date... it was okay, although I don’t think he’s my type he was all like “let’s go back to my place and you can stay the night” and I was all like “but I don’t have any spare clothes with me” and he was like “what does that matter?” and I was like “HEEEEELLLLOOOOOO basic hygiene.” Boys you can’t pick them these days. They’re either a neat freak that spends more time in front of a mirror flexing then I do whilst doing my hair or they’re dirty smelly hygiene rule breakers. I know you’re all thinking, Melody you can’t stereotype all males into two categories... well I know that silly but... I have been on like two real dates now so I’m pretty sure my survey is pretty even at fifty – fifty on this topic.  

Hmm what else happened this week? Oh Odette and I went house hunting, she doesn’t want me to move out but I’m pretty sure when Baby Stevens comes along that baby is going to cry a lot and I really like my sleep. It’s not that I don’t love Gabriel or Odette anymore, they have been really helpful and understand throughout my whole time of knowing them. I just wished Gabriel and Drake would stop fighting on Twitter and at the shows. It’s REALLY hard to keep friends these days when you’ve got your family trying to rip them apart. Hopefully Drake and Gabriel sort it all out soon because I really want Drake to take me to see Bruno Mars, even tho he is all puppy dog eyes over Trishelle what’s-her-face. Sigh! Why can’t the world just get along?

Speaking of getting along, did you see James Huntington Hawkes be all nice and stuff to me on Twitter? I knew I could get him to turn around and like me. It all just takes time, baby steps if you will. Although imagine if that friendship was real and not just in my head, Despy would shut that down faster than Rage shuts down any opportunity for fun. Oh well moving right along...

So this weekend I get to step foot inside the six sided ring with my new BEST FRIENDS in Misty and Roxi. It’s Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United first match up as a team and we are facing the forgotten Mean Girl Mercedes, Mikah who I actually really like so this sucks and their tag team partner Desiree Drake... which at first I thought was a cleaver name for like “Desire Drake” so I thought she was trying to get Drake’s attention so he could lover her and leave her but it turns out it’s her actual name... who knew. Also who knew that you needed two e’s on the end of Desire? Not this little blonde duck that’s for sure.

Wait a minute, never mind.

So as I was saying this Sunday we will be taking on that team in our first ever group match, in our new stable and do you think for one minute that we aren’t going to win this thing? Pfft you’re out of your bloody mind.  All week I have heard people saying the Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United is the perfect blend of past, present and future... but I would like to inform you that our team is very much, present, present and present. We are all in the now; we are all very much ready to dominate Sin City Wrestling at any moment. Misty might be a touch older than me but she would still kick my ass with her hands tied behind her back, Roxi might be a touch older than me but she could kick my ass in her sleep... but to all of you SCW Bombshells don’t see that a weakness or me pointing out a scab just ready waiting to be picked... because trust me... I could beat you all any damn day any damn time any damn circumstance, why? Because my trainer made me tough, super tough... the kinda of tough that make others turn emerald with envy.

Anyways let’s get on with the show shall we? Also TEAM SUPER SPRINKLE UNICORN LOVERS UNITED, here we go!!!!

Operation gets Odette Stevens out of the house.

Odette: Mel, I really don’t feel like going shopping today.

Odette was sitting across from Melody at the large marble breakfast bar that was in the centre of the Steven’s kitchen. Melody looked up and over at Odette her jaw dropping in shock.

Melody: Whoa, are you feeling okay?

Reaching over Melody went to place the back of her right hand onto Odette’s forehead to check her temperature but Odette pulled away, shooing Melody’s hand away.

Odette: Oh be quiet you. I just don’t feel like going out.

The two girls shared a smile and a small giggle as Odette went back to scrolling through her IPhone looking at expensive things that she wanted to buy. Melody on the other hand was watching Odette like a hawk while shovelling cornflakes into her mouth.  

Melody: And why not?

Her right hand came up to cover her mouth so Odette didn’t see what she was eating; Melody was a lady like that.

Odette: I have things to do around the house Mel.

Melody’s eyes left Odette as she scanned them around the house, there was nothing to be done the house was spotless, the cleaners had already been through it. Turning back to Odette, she narrowed her eyes she was playing her.

Melody: Well Gabriel can do them.

Saying that statement with a simple shrug of the shoulders Melody watched and waited as Odette finally put the phone down and make a sarcastic ha sound.  

Odette: Yeah right!

Speaking of Gabriel, as soon as Melody mentioned his name Odette was looking out for him. She hadn’t seen him all morning and that was extremely odd for her.

Melody: I’m sure he would do anything just to see you leave the house for a while today.

Letting her words sink in Melody quickly finished her bowl of cereal before jumping down for the high bar stools. Taking her dishes to the sink to wash them, before she got anywhere near the sink she was stopped by Odette’s hand that was now resting on her shoulder.

Odette: Why, what are you two up to?

The Australian Bombshell was looking directly at Melody who was trying to find a way out of this mess.

Melody: NOTHING!!! Nothing... we just think that you need to go have some girl time.

Shrugging Odette off Melody continued on towards the sink where she started to wash up her bowl and spoon but she wasn’t alone. Odette was no standing beside her looking into the reflection of the large window in front of them looking at Melody’s face for answers.

Odette: and why do I need girl time?

Melody kept on washing up trying to hide the excited look on her face as she quickly finished them off. As she placed the dishes on the side of the sink to air dry Melody dried her hands off before playfully poking Odette’s baby bump that was forming nicely.

Melody: Because soon a little Princess or Prince is going to be here and you won’t have time for girl time.

Tilting her head to the side Melody’s blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders while Odette was looking at her firmly she knew that Melody was up to something, she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

Odette: I’m not going to be one of those hermit mothers that just stays at home all the time.

Odette bit back at Melody, she didn’t mean to it’s just for the last few weeks that’s all people had been telling her. That when the baby comes she won’t have time for fun, she won’t have time for herself, she won’t have time for girl time and that her time with Gabriel would be affected. She was over it, she knew that she would be different.  

Melody: Really, because over the last nineteen weeks that’s all you have really done, you don’t go anywhere unless you’re right beside Gabriel.

Melody just backed up what Odette was thinking, the thing is she can say it and get away with it while others couldn’t. Melody took a step towards Odette and smiled to reassure her she was just being friendly.  

Odette: Don’t be silly, I went to... um...

As Odette tried to remember the last time she went out without Gabriel she couldn’t, making Melody’s point sink in.  

Melody: See my point now go get ready I have a full day planned for you.

Reaching out Melody placed her hands on Odette’s shoulders as she used them to turn Odette around and pointed her in the direction of the stairs.

Odette: What are we doing?

Looking back over her shoulder towards the young blonde Odette smiled, she hated secret just as much as Melody did.

Melody: Well first we are going to get pregnancy massages.

Melody smiled as she ushered Odette towards the stair one step at a time as Odette was being stubborn.

Odette: You’re not pregnant Mel!

Odette couldn’t keep a straight face as she watched Melody struggle to get out of this one.

Melody: I know, but I had a hamburger last night, so it’s like a food baby!

The two girls shared a laugh before finally Odette gave in and started to walk towards the stairs. As she started her accent up them she stopped and turned back towards Melody.

Odette: You’re a dork, what else are we doing?

Looking up at her best friend from the first floor Melody just smiled.

Melody: Well after we get pampered Christian Louboutin have booked you in for a shoe fitting than Chanel has you booked in for an exclusive bag viewing... also you need to find Gabriel a Christmas present so I have arranged for you to go to the watch store that he likes.

She couldn’t wipe the smile off her face as her plan came to life, she was ready to spoil Odette the best way she knew how with SHOPPING!!!

Odette: You did all of this for me?

Odette’s green eyes started to well up and Melody knew what was coming.

Melody: Of course I did, I love you... you’re my best friend.

Odette’s right hand came up to sit on her baby belly, rubbing it gently she smiled.

Odette: I love you too Mel.

All the while tears built up in Odette’s eyes. You see she might have missed out on morning sickness but she surely didn’t miss out on getting emotional at every nice thing someone did for her. Melody sighed as she too started to feel a little emotional.

Melody: No tears or I’m going to cry and it took me like twenty minutes just to do my eyeliner this morning. Now go up stairs and change, we have to out of the house in forty-five minutes.  

Putting her foot down the young Californian watched as Odette whipped the tears from her eyes.

Odette: Forty-five minutes?

Her mouth flew open, that wasn’t going to be enough time for her to get ready but hey she would have to try. Melody nodded her head up and down.

Melody: It will be really hard for you I know, so chop, chop don’t waste a single second.

Odette smiled and took off up the stairs at a slow yet rushed paced she was being careful not too tripped up the stairs. When she was out of sight Melody could feel a set of eyes on her from across the room. Turning around slowly she was ready and waiting for him.

Gabriel: Thank you for doing this Melody.

Gabriel handed over a small handful of cards to Melody, as Melody just smiled she stuffed them into the back pocket of her jeans.

Melody: Don’t mention it...

Smiling like she had just won the lottery Melody knew that Gabriel had just handed over his credit card for Odette and her to use today without having to worry about a single cent that was no doubt about to be spent.

Gabriel: So the day is fully booked out?

Gabriel looked down at Melody, his face was cool and calm he just wanted to hear from her that she had held up her end of the bargain.

Melody: Yes we won’t be back til around seven tonight, I could have tried for later but you know Odette she won’t eat out unless you’re with her.

Another thing that Gabriel had to adjust to since Odette fell pregnant she wouldn’t go out for dinner without him. Gabriel had put it down to the fact that Odette was just concerned that something might happen to her without him. It was a comforting thought even tho it slightly grinded his gears.

Gabriel: Brilliant.

Gabriel went to walk away but Melody’s song like voice stopped him.

Melody: Now can you tell me what the big surprise is?

Walking around him she now stood directly in front of him looking up at him for answers.

Gabriel: Unlikely, you’ll blab it out to O today.

Her bottom lip puffed out as she sniffed back some fake tears trying to make Gabriel feel bad.

Melody: I won’t tell her anything if you buy me a Lamborghini.

Gabriel couldn’t help but chuckle at her attempt to get him to buy her dream car. Melody’s hazel eyes looked up at him all innocent all pleading as she waited for him to say “sure thing”

Gabriel: I’m not buying you a car Mel.

Drats! Melody’s cute little give me face turned into a slightly annoyed spoilt kid face.

Melody: Nuts! Can I at least drive the Bugatti today?

Gabriel once again laughed as he smirked down at her, almost reminded of himself with her subtle hints of greed.

Gabriel: Wishful thinking, mine never but you can take Odette’s she has a Veyron to you know.

He took off towards the front door but Gabriel wasn’t making the journey alone as Melody skipped up behind him.

Melody: But yours is newer and faster.

She was trying to flatter him, why wouldn’t she try this approach? She would love to take his high powered car out for a spin, just so she could drive to Rage’s house and blare the horn in the driveway until it was broken just to annoy her older brother.

Gabriel: That’s exactly why you won’t be driving it.

It was like Gabriel had just read her mind and knew what he was going to do with his car. Melody looked up at him her little heart breaking as he said no to her, but she knew that this look only worked for Odette. She had obviously spent too much time living with them.

Melody: Okay fine...

Throwing her hands up in the air disappointed Melody claimed defeat as she twirled away from Gabriel and made her way over towards the nearest chair flopping into it like a kid who had just been told that they couldn’t have ice cream. As Melody pouted away in the corner Gabriel smirked, he let her have her moment before springing a surprise on her as well.

Gabriel: Don’t look so disappointed Melody, trust me when you get home you will be just as surprised as O.

Without another word said Gabriel disappeared out the front door and off to where ever he was going, while Melody looked at the front door with a cheesy smile on her face.

Melody: OH MY GOD!!!! Odette and I are soooo getting MATCHING Lamborghinis!!!!

Melody couldn’t contain her excitement as she leapt up from the chair only to jump onto it and jump up and down like she was at a crazy house party. Just as she was really starting to celebrate she heard a knock coming from up stairs and she stopped what she was doing and ran up stairs frantically to check on Odette.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Let’s get down to business. This Sunday I will be in a tag team match up once again standing beside my new tag team partners in the team of Misty and Roxi... together we are known as Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United and we mean business. Like the type of business of kicking ass and taking names. Come Sunday we will be the strong unit that we are individually, but we will finally be together. How in the hell do you think that anyone on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roster can stop us. Look at us we’re packing more heat than the sun on a hot summers day.

We have Misty and multi Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion a legend in this game one tough bitch that shouldn’t be messed with. I should know I mean she did kidnap me once, I know exactly what Misty is like she unpredictable and guess what? She’s on our team. So I’m writing that down as a mega strength. Misty not know knows this sport inside and out but she has lived it a breathed it more than any other Bombshell on our roster. She is the original Bombshell she is the chick that still gets booked in main events, she still is requested worldwide to represent Sin City Wrestling and the sport wrestling alone. Not Delia, Not Liz Biggie Smalls, not Mercedes, not Veronica I’m a fake model Taylor... Misty. If Women’s wrestling had a handbook written on it Misty would be the driving force behind it. Yes she has had some tough battles; yes she has lost some matches in her time... but look at everyone else’s’ win loss draws don’t look the best either... so I think it’s about time that Misty takes all the mean things that people say about her, bunches it all up into a little ball and shoves it down their throats and shuts them up for good. Why? Because she can and she will... you see this make over Roxi and I gave her is just the kick in the ass that Misty needs to get her confidence back, soon she will be palming boys away from her and she will forget all about Drake Green (I still love you) she will forget all about Delia and her crows cruel words and she will eat them all up and use it for fuel as she comes crashing down on their doors taking their precious little baby grip that have on the top of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roster away from them.

Next up we have Roxi on our team, hello she is a freaking Super Hero for crying out loud. She is unstoppable, strong, and beautiful and the nicest thing since Mrs Ryder’s apple pie. Roxi is another woman that has been in this business for a while she knows the ins and outs of it, she knows things before they happen, she is our eyes. She is the guiding light that this roster needed when the Mean Girls took over... it’s just a shame that no one had the guts to stand up and fight alongside her. Until now... now look at her she stated a claim that she would end the reign of darkness that was being casted over the roster and now look at the sunshine that is coming in glowing... BLINDING people!!! Sin City Wrestling needs Roxi, like trees need water to grow, like Humans need air to live... she although she is quite at times, although she is reserved on her judgement she is a true pioneer she is a true leader Roxi will help bring down the darkness in SCW like the super hero she is... and she’ll do it without even breaking a sweat. She a multi champion not just in Sin City Wrestling but outside as well she is very established what more could a girl ask for on her team? Oh yeah that’s right? She is one of my dearest friends who would do anything for me like I would do anything for her. We built this team on a strong foundation of friendship and that’s how it will remain until the end of time because even without Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United... we would still be Team Super Sprinkles... and that right there ladies and gentlemen is a team not to be messed with.

Okay, okay, okay I guess it time that I talk about my opponents I don’t really want to... I hate saying bad things about people but I guess when you’re in this sport it comes with the day to day grind. Okay let me start this thing off with Mikah.

Mikah, Mikah, Mikah... I love your hair and your dress sense is on par with some of the greatest dress sense I’ve ever seen in my life. Wait a minute... that was all compliments... let me try this again Mikah you smell and I don’t like you (just kidding please don’t hate me, I do like you... and Gavin even though he lit a unicorn on fire) Mikah even though she is a dirty girl she has been nothing but nice to me since joining Sin City Wrestling. I have nothing but respect for her, she is strong athletic and has done nothing but turned heads since coming into our world. Beating her will be hard, but this week it’s a must. Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United can’t start their journey together with a loss so that’s why Mikah I have to put our friendship on the back burner and focus on what I have to do and that’s make sure that my team wins. You understand right? You must feel the same way... it must be unfair for you to be on a team that you will basically have to carry because your other team members are useless. I feel sorry for you but in the good way. You will be the shining light in your team Mikah Squeaker... don’t feel so bad about it... just know that the whole world knows that you’ll be the driving force behind your team. Great things will soon come your way in SCW I can feel it... plus you have one of the strongest backings in the business with The Rejects... regardless of the outcome of this match you don’t need to worry because the name Mikah Stephens will still be lit up in lights.

I’m so nice, it hurts sometimes.

Next up we have Mercedes, the current Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion... or as I like to call her the forgotten Mean Girl because let’s face it she is only one that doesn’t get on Twitter and act like a thirteen year old girl who has just become a woman... like seriously girl what the heck is wrong with your team? You have the “pregnant” one who is willing to wrestle while she is up the duff and may cause serious deformities to her unborn child or even worse she may actually kill it... then you have Liz Smalls who is kinda like a friend but not a friend because you all kinda pick on her but then you’re all like hash-tag Mean Girls. Hash-tag OMG Besties.  And people say I’m confusing, you ladies take the cake. Then in your squad you have Veronica Taylor, who is the most annoying person I have ever met in my life. How do I know she is annoying? Because she even got Ringo to tweet at her and he tweets to no one... but she’s like “I’m a model” and the rest of us are like... “I ain’t ever seen you on a magazine before” You need to have a serious sit down with your team and talk about what the hell they are actually doing. You see Delia might be the leader by name, but really you’re the only one in that team with wits. It’s hard to say this but you might be my actual favourite Mean Girl. By that I mean you’re less annoying and more centred... but hey, you’re still a Mean Girl. The most reliable Mean Girl that ever lived... the consistent Mean Girl, but even though you’re all this and a bag of potato chips no doubt you still have a weakness and trust me doll face, Emma Rose has told me alllllllllll about them.

I find it funny when people say to me all the time “how could you be a wrestler, you’re so umm dumb?” I might not be the sharpest sharpie in the pen world, but I do have the right friends... friends with knowledge, friends with power, and friends with strength... I’ve got this knack for finding out information. I got it locked and loaded. I know all about Mercedes hot headedness her mean streak... that will ultimately lead to her down fall. This week will just be the start of her descent to the pits of the bottom of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell roster, bank on it because... once her team loses on Sunday she won’t be such a threat to the competition she will be wounded and like all proud animals that get wounded they often strike to hard and fast the following time and end up down and out. I can see that title belt slipping out of Mercedes hands very shortly and when it happens I’ll be the first to say HA HA!!!

I’m so mature, it almost kills me.

Now last but definitely least... Desiree Drake. The old Double D!!!! The I haven’t told everyone how good looking I am in the last two minutes so I better retell everyone... everyone... hello everyone... come see how good looking I am. The OH MY GOD I’M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry I passed out from pure boredom. Like Sin City Wrestling doesn’t have enough girls all claiming to be the best all claiming to be the Queen B. So original it hurts... so original it looks like every other girls promotional like seriously half of the SCW Bombshell roster could just reuse each other’s material and we would never know because they haven’t had an original thought between the lot of them since they heard “I’m the Queen of Wrestling” so they all grabbed at it and now claim that they started it. Well Desiree let me be the first to say this, you didn’t start anything you’re just a needy follower who needs attention. You remind me of a cat who pleads for its back to be scratched but if you do it wrong or for too long you strike out and attack. Lame! This is why blondes like me get a bad rap because blondes like you go out and say stupid shit. You see I watched your little debut promo and boy oh boy it was just like watching everyone else’s who imply to be a bad bitch, claiming to the best thing since slice bread. You’re not a bad bitch, you’re just simply bad... it’s like you saw a Mercedes promo and went all, look at this bitch being all nasty, I’m going to go out and out nasty her with my nasty ways... yawn, what a bore.

Let this be a public announcement... I’m sick of seeing “bad bitches” doing regular bitches shit. Like if you say you’re going to be a “bad bitch” at least go out and do something bad, like I dunno rob a bank or something? Taking six thousands selfies with your ass up in the air doesn’t make you bad... it makes you a girl who is bored, so she un-bores herself by taking six thousand selfies on her phone with her ass out. There’s nothing gangster about it, there is nothing sinister about it, there is nothing bad about it (other than the odd pimply ass, or hail damaged badonkadonk) stop just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself and yes you might get ten likes on Twitter and twenty retweets but that isn’t a measurement for how amazing you claim to be it’s just a measurement of how many sausages you made tickle in delight.

So here we have Desiree claiming to be the Queen of the Mountain when in reality she will be tripping over the first little bit of trouble that’s the size of a hill. I don’t have time for people like this nor do I care how rude this makes me. I’m so sick and tired of watching all these “new” girls walk into the company using recycled washed up comments.

Time to finish this up... come Sunday night Roxi, Misty and I will be walking (well I’ll be skipping but don’t tell anyone) to Climax Control with a game plan.

The game plan is simple...

Beat the other team...

Send a message...

Make sure it’s heard loud and clear.

Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United is coming for you...

You have been warned...

Okay, can I go back to being nice now? Oh thank God this promo stuff kills me, like really... I need to go out and cleanse myself now... with a big drink of strawberry milk... I need to shake off all that negativity in a glitter shower or something.

Goodnight my little Melephants, I miss you and I love you, but come Sunday I will be with you all again and together we can air hug and be connected worldwide.

You are my sunshine.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:56:00 PM by Melody Grace »
>