Author Topic: Someone say vacant Title?  (Read 324 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Someone say vacant Title?
« on: December 12, 2014, 06:52:00 PM »
 ***December 11th, 2014***

(Backstage at A.S.W's debut show Thursday Night Showdown at the Randolph Center in Arizona. The camera shows Bruce Evans standing in the gorilla position peaking through the entrance. Bruce is wearing black jeans, black basketball shoes, and a plain red tee with his hair in a ponytail. The camera shows the fans in attendance beginning to exit as the main event of the evening featuring the women of A.S.W. has just come to an end. As we go back to Bruce, he stands there with a huge grin on his face as Kimberly Evans walks through the curtains backstage and instantly greets her husband with a huge hug. She's wearing her pink and black ring attire and is sweating as she breathes heavily. As they're hugging a few tears fall down her face which Bruce gently wipes with his fingers. Bruce grabs Kimberly's face and plants a huge kiss on her lips as the camera zooms in on the pair to pick up their conversation. Meanwhile around and behind them you can see staff members and wrestlers from A.S.W. even some members from S.C.W. who attended this debut event)

BHBE: Baby you were amazing!

(Kimberly blushes as she takes Bruce by the hands and the two begin walking down the halls)

KE: Thank you baby, but I didn't win it. I let you down, I let myself down. I promised I was going to be the first ever Women's Champion and here I am with no title...</font color>

(Bruce stops, looks Kimberly in the eyes and with a very serious expression crossing his face he bends down on one knee, takes one of Kimberly's hands and looks up at her)

BHBE: You listen to me, and hear me out baby. You worked your ass off to get to where you are today. Who the hell would've even thought that just a little over a year ago you'd be here? You were the one that wanted me to get out of this nasty business and here you are. Here you are baby making your debut out in that ring. Here you are out there impressing the hell out of not just me but the world. Tonight baby you proved your worth. Tonight you out shined those other women and next week you'll get that chance to become the first ever Women's champion for this company. Baby, you're going to be just like me one day. You are going to be the best at what you do. So don't you ever let me hear you talking like that again!

(Bruce kisses the hand of Kimberly and gets back up to his feet. Kimberly stands there with a huge smile on her face, her eyes lit like a teenage girl on prom night as the two continue walking)

KE: Awww baby. Thank you! I just don't want my career to end up like your's was at one point. I don't wa</font color>

(As the two approach a door with FEMALE LOCKER ROOM written across it, the pair take a seat on the bench next to it)

BHBE: Don't you ever think you have to live up to anyone's expectations but your's. This here is all about you. The legacy that you're going to build here is all about you. Everything is Kimberly Evans. It's all separate baby. What I do in Sin City is all about me. Tonight you went out there and you proved to yourself that you can do it, and I have never been more proud of you. I know that next week you will beat that woman, and when you do, when you become Champion we celebrate like never before!

(The couple kiss again as Kimberly wipes away sweat from here forehead)

KE: Baby, you are amazing. Thank you so much for having faith in me. I promise you I'm going to do the Evans name honor.</font color>

(Kimberly stands up from the bench)

KE: Now I have to go shower, I smell like I've been fighting lions! Wait here for me?</font color>

(Bruce smiles)

BHBE: You know I am, where the hell else am I gonna go? This is Arizona!

(The two laugh as Bruce stands up, giving Kimberly a kiss on her cheek and slapping her on the ass as she enters the locker room. Bruce sits back down on the bench an observes the surrounding scene which mainly consists of a few men and women wrestlers from A.S.W. entering either locker rooms after putting on a spectacular debut performance. He looks into the camera and begins to speak)

BHBE: Tonight, the name Evans is once again synonymous with greatness. That woman in that locker room showed the world tonight what being an Evens is all about. It's all about going out there in that ring and putting on a show for the world. It's about putting people over and making them look good regardless of how bad they really are. It's about proving each and every damn night you're in that ring that you are always just that much better than anyone else in that ring. It took me over a year to train and get her ready for this night, and dammit she did not disappoint!

(Bruce wipes a tear from his eye as he pauses with his voice noticeably choking up with excitement for his wife)

BHBE: But enough. We all know how damn proud I am for my wife, she did what she said she would and I'm a happy man tonight. But I'm here to talk about what's going to go down in three days at S.C.W. Climax Control. Seems the boys in the office got wise, seems they got smart and realized that a tournament wouldn't be the same without me. A few weeks ago the announcement was made that the newly vacated Roulette championship was to be put up in a tournament. Now this past Sunday was the start of said tournament and  Sephiroth was the first man to advance, congrats to you big man. That second match of the tournament was I don't know? Thrown away after one Wallace Jordan got his ass beat from behind. Whatever the case, the tournament is officially under way and people are proving that they will stop at nothing to become the next Roulette champion. Nothing is different for me. Ya see, since day one of me coming to this company, since 2011 no matter what I have done. No matter what I have accomplished the one thing that has eluded me has been the fact that I have never held any of the company's titles.

(Bruce pauses as a look of disappointment and let down covers his face. He looks down at the floor before lifting his head back up)

BHBE: It's something that every man and women in the back want to do before ending their careers. I don't care who you are. Some of the guys will says titles don't mean anything to them. That titles don't define who they are. That titles aren't important. They're lying. From the day you break in this business, in the back of your mind is winning a title. Now I've been a champion of some sort in every company I have been a part of. Except S.C.W. Does it bother me? Damn right it does. Ya see to me, and I am about as honest as they come. A title does matter. A title does define who you are. A title is damn sure important, and that is the truth. When you are a champion everyone looks at you different. When you are a champion everyone treats you different. When you are a champion you are at your A game. You are on top of the world. You are the man. And the responsibility that comes with being a champion will make or break you. When you are a champion you carry that ball and you fight for your life every time you defend it. The target on your back gets much bigger. Everyone in the back wants a piece of you, and they're all aiming for you. They're all aiming to get you out in that ring and beat you. Now for a lot of wrestlers in this business that is something they can not handle. A lot of people win a title and it completely changes them. Some get stronger, others simply get weaker and can't deal with the pressures of representing a company. Me, I take it, run with it, and make it worth something. Every single title I have ever held throughout my career I have proudly defended them with honor. I have represented what ever championship I've ever had which ever way they needed to be. I rise to the occasion and I become the best champion the company has ever had.

(Again pausing, Bruce looks at the watch on his wrist as he continues to wait for his wife in the locker room. One of the females from the A.S.W. roster walks by him and enters the locker room, steam coming out of the room before the door closes)

BHBE: So this weekend the Roulette title tournament continues. This Sunday at Climax Control the powers that be have booked me in a match. Not just any match but a three way dance with none other than the hardcore freak himself Drexel Matheson and some guy that runs around calling himself the Blasted Monk. What the hell is a Blasted Monk? Seriously? Now this match for me is going to be one that in my long illustrious career I've never had to deal with before. Not the fact that it's a three way as I've been a part of many of those, but the fact that I know pretty much nothing about either of these men. Does that mean I'm going to lay down and die? Absolutely not. Does it mean I'm just going to give up? Nope. Never have and never will. What is means is that over these next few days before I head into Bakersfield for the show is that I'll do all the research I can do. I'll stay awake all hours of the day if need be to find out what I need to find out about these two unknowns. These next few days youtube will be my new best friend as I will find each and every clip involving these two men until I know what needs to be done for me to win this match.

(Bruce looks around the now almost vacant halls and impatiently checks his watch again)

BHBE: Blasted Monk. You're a mystery. I've never heard of you honestly. Does that scare me? No. All that means is that I know I have to expect the unexpected this Sunday when we're in that ring. Now this is nothing new for me. After all, throughout my career I've had times when I've had to step in the ring with an absolute question mark. It means I have to do my homework. It means I have to prepare myself a little differently this weekend. I don't mind adjusting my game plan if need be. All I know about you is that you're from China. A place where the population is overwhelming. Luckily for you, you were one of the lives spared. I think you're a part of some stable in S.C.W. but with all the stables running around here I can't be sure. Doesn't matter one way or anther to me. I've heard you've got a lot of training in some dojo under your belt. Doesn't matter to me either. Blasted Monk all that matters to me is what you are capable of doing when that bell rings and that match starts and I am standing across from you more pumped up than ever before. Ya see, tonight my wife showed everyone what she's capable of, so in my mind I have to do the exact same, but better. In this jacked up chauvinist mind of mine where I believe men are better performers than women I have to prove that I can do it ten, no one hundred times better than any woman can ever do. Are you going to use karate on me? I don't know, and  don't care. Are you going to make me some fried rice or noodles or egg rolls after the match? I don't know and I don't care. Ya see I live for moments like this Monk. The moments where I am challenged. The moment where I am forced to step my game up. Sunday Night at Climax Control the world gets introduced to you, a virtual unknown. But, fear not my friend. For after all you are stepping in that ring with a well known legend of the sport. After all has been said and done people will know who you are. Maybe not in the way you wanted, but after the match Blasted Monk I promise you will be known.

(Bruce gets up from the bench, walking over to the women's locker room and knocking on the door. After a few seconds of nothing he decides to knock again. Some woman from  the A.S.W. staff answers the door on the other side, barely opening the door and poking her head through. A lot of steam fills the room from what can be seen. The lady has on a brown pants suit and appears to be a bit over weight and not one of the wrestlers)

Woman: Yeah?</font color>

(Bruce fails at an attempt to see what's going on in the locker room as the woman pushes the door even more, almost closing it, looking at Bruce with a disgusting look on her face)

BHBE: Kimberly still in there?

(The woman closes the door and shouts something which is inaudible to us before she opens the door back slightly and yells back at Bruce)

Woman: Hold your horses she said, she'll be out in a minute!</font color>

(The disgruntled woman slams the door, as a startled and disappointed Bruce takes a seat back on the bench, and continues to impatiently wait, as he removes the ponytail from his hair, he shakes his hair and continues to speak)

BHBE: The third man in this match? A man I admit I have at least heard of. A man who thrives on being absolutely careless when it comes to his wrestling matches. A man who lives on being hardcore and absolutely unpredictable. Drexel Matheson. I admit I have seen some of your work. Am I impressed? Hmm a little. Do I think you're shortening your career by being a spot monkey? Hell yeah. Drexel you're kind of in a way a young me. You go out there week after week and you do all this crazy shit because you crave the attention of the audience. When I first started my career I was the same way. Hell, it was the only way during that time to get over in this business. Every night you're in that ring you put your body on the line, but you Drexel, you do it in a different manner. It's a fad called hardcore wrestling which quite frankly to me is way past done. When I was doing it, it was the thing to do. It was the thing that the fans demanded. Nowadays its something that's done sparingly. But oh no, not for you Drexel for you see you still think you constantly have to do it match after match after match. Drexel, I'll give you a word of advice. Be careful. Don't keep doing it for the fans, and for their response and for their approval. If you do, trust me your career will be over in a matter of months. Do it for yourself. Do it for Drexel. Be selfish like me, for it's the only way to get far in this greedy business. For me, I started realizing early on that I didn't need to keep bringing weapons to the ring, and doing extreme shit to get over.When I started being me, when I started being myself is when I finally found the true me. Now this Sunday if you want to bring that hardcore mentality to the ring then by all means do it. But I can promise you, scratch that I can guaran damn tee you that I will make you think twice. This weekend you and that Blasted Monk or whatever he is just happen to be standing in my way from a goal I have had since day one...

(Bruce looks down at his watch again and lets out a loud sigh. He stands up and begins to pace back and forth around the ladies locker room. A small group of what seems to be employees walk past him, looking at him awkwardly as he continues to speak)

BHBE: This Sunday Night begins the journey of a man with a plan in mind. A man who has been deprived of what he truly needs to be himself again. See for me it's all about the gold. In this business I don't give a damn how good you are, it's the gold that makes you. Sin City Wrestling has done something that I can openly admit no other promotion I have ever been a part of has done. Sin City Wrestling has actually put real competition out there. It's a place where you can't just walk in and based off your name and be handed a title. It's a place where you have to work for it, and bust your ass off day in and day out and earn what you what you get. I've been saying this a lot lately, and it's never been more true than it is now. There's a new fire that's been lit under me. I really mean it. My passion and my drive has never been this high. My dedication and my work ethic to getting the things I so deeply desire have never been more obvious. You see Sin City. You can throw whoever you want at me, it really doesn't matter to me. I've gotten rid of a star wars geek, I've beaten your rookie of the year. That all in less than a month. This Sunday when I walk out there I make two more unknowns famous. This Sunday I prove to you all why after all these years I've still got it. This Sunday, I advance in the tournament to become your next Roulette Champion. And that my friends, you can take that to the bank!

(Bruce walks back over to the women's locker room, now with a frown on his face. Just as he's about to knock on the door, Kimberly walks out. A huge smile crosses the face of Bruce as she looks stunning. Tight red dress, white punks and her hair in an up do. She smiles back at Bruce and again takes him by the hand, planting a kiss on his cheek. The two begin walking down the halls as they prepare to leave the building)

BHBE: Baby, what took you so long?

(Kimberly looks at Bruce and begins laughing hard)

KE: Baby remember the one I told you was a lesbian?</font color>

(A concerned Bruce pauses as he looks back at Kimberly)

BHBE: Yeah.... What about her?

(Kimberly, still laughing hysterically manages to respond)

Kimberly: Well..... It's a long story. I'll tell you all about it over dinner.</font color>

(Bruce's eyes light up)

BHBE: I can't wait! You're buying right? After all you're going to have that champion money real soon!

(The two laugh together as they finally reach the exit door of the building and arrive outside where there are tables set up for an A.S.W. autograph session and hundreds of fans standing in line waiting for the stars. Bruce and Kimberly just keep walking right past the fans, talking among themselves and completely ignoring them as they reach their car and the scene fades)

\'user
The Franchise Player</font color>