Author Topic: A Whole New Misty...  (Read 311 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
A Whole New Misty...
« on: December 10, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »
 Sunday December 7th
After Climax Control

As Misty promised, she and O’Malley left as soon as Climax Control went off the air, searching for some place to grab a late night bite to eat.  They decided on a local burger joint, both having no problem with eating cheeseburger and fries tonight.

They’re seated in their booth near the back of the café, waiting for their food and Misty is noticeably quiet.  O’Malley stares at her as she plays with the straw in her glass of iced tea, a rather sad look on her face.  After a long while of silence, O’Malley leans forward and stares at her.

O’Malley: Alright love, what’s wrong?  I wasn’t expecting ye to be this quiet.

Misty shakes her head, snapping back to reality, and she looks up at O’Malley.

Misty: Huh?  I’m fine.

O’Malley: Bullshit.  I can see right through ye, love.  Yer still upset about what happened earlier, aren’t ye?

Misty sighs then leans back on her side of the booth.  She folds her arms across her chest and focuses at the bruise on O’Malley’s jaw.

Misty: How can I not be, O’Malley?  I shouldn’t have even tried introducing you to Drake.  I should have known it wouldn’t end well.

O’Malley: Why did ye feel the need to introduce us?  I mean, I knew ye had yer heartbroken recently, but wasn’t expecting it to be that guy.  

Misty shrugs.  She picks up her glass of tea and takes a sip then returns it back to its spot on the table.

Misty: I don’t know.  I guess I wanted to give him proof that I’m not hung up on him like he seems to think I am.  

O’Malley nods, thinking for a moment.  He studies the expression on Misty’s face, trying to be as supportive as possible.

O’Malley: Don’t take this the wrong way, love, but are ye sure ye aren’t?  I mean…I wouldn’t blame ye if ye were, but maybe ye should stop denying it, because everyone can see it.

Misty: Because I don’t want to be hung up on him, O’Malley.  Not after what he did, and especially not now that Delia is…

Her voice trails off, and she can’t even finish saying the words.  She gets a disgusted feeling in the pit of her stomach, and doesn’t want to spoil her dinner, though she may have already done just that.

O’Malley: Ye don’t need to feel ashamed, love.  He clearly doesn’t even feel sorry for what he did, so yer better off without him.

Misty: I know.  I know.  And I realize that now.  I…I’ve been dealing with this whole mess completely wrong and now, I don’t even know how to fix it.

O’Malley: What do ye mean?

Misty takes in a deep breath.  She runs her hand through her long dark hair, thinking her words over carefully before she looks into O’Malley’s eyes and answers that question.

Misty: I’ve been a little…extreme…with everything.  Drake was right earlier.  I shouldn’t use Twitter as a place to vent my frustrations.  I should trash him like I have been, because it only makes me look like the fool.  Which is what I have been.  

O’Malley: No ye haven’t.  Ye haven’t reacted any different than any other woman who was cheated on would have.  

Misty: Maybe not, but I shouldn’t be jealous and get involved every damn time he talks to another woman on Twitter.  But I can’t seem to stop.

O’Malley sighs and tries to think of a way to respond.  He had made no secret about his interest in Misty, and her hesitance to get involved with him had not changed.  Now hearing her admit to him what she couldn’t admit to others made the situation even more complicated.  But he was still there.

O’Malley: I know it’s gonna take time, love.  He can tell ye all he wants for ye to move on and get over it, but only you know when ye’ll be ready for that.  It’s all up to you, love.

Misty: I know, O’Malley.  I just wish people would realize that.  I wish Drake would realize that.  I’m not acting like a *air quotes* psycho for the reason he thinks.  And as much as I want to hate him, I don’t.  And I should after what he did to you tonight.

O’Malley: I’m not following ye anymore, love.

Misty: Look, it’s a long and complicated story, O’Malley.  One that I really shouldn’t get into with you.  I know what you’re ultimately after here, and I can tell you that I’m not ready.  I don’t know when I will be.  My feelings for Drake…they’re different for me.  They always have been.  

O’Malley nods and before he has a chance to respond, the waitress walks up to the booth with their food.  She sets their plates down in front of them, asking them if they need anything else, but they both shake their heads and she walks away.  Neither one touches their food right away as O’Malley just focuses on Misty.

O’Malley: Look, ye don’t need to get into it if ye don’t want to, but just know that regardless of what ye think it is I want out of all of this, I’m only out for one thing.

Misty tilts her head to the side, looking at him curiously.  He leans in and gives her a smile.

O’Malley: To make ye happy.  I’m not expecting it to happen overnight, but I’ve already had some success so I know I’m doing something right.

He winks at her.

O’Malley: Don’t worry, love.  Ye might not see it yet, but ye’ll be forgetting that waste of space very soon.  I know how to treat a real woman.  I know not to let the good ones get away.

Misty cracks a smile and lets out a laugh.  O’Malley smiles back, then leans back, satisfied.

Misty: I wish I could share your certainty on that, O’Malley, but we’ll see.  Anyway, at least I can be thankful about one thing…

O’Malley: And what’s that?

Misty rolls her eyes before her response.

Misty: Drake seems to be getting closer to Trishelle and not Liz.  I think I can live with him chasing after Trishelle instead of Liz…

O’Malley chuckles.

O’Malley: Don’t even think about him, love.  It won’t make it any easier on ye.  Now, how about we eat before these delicious looking burgers get cold?

Misty: Sounds good, but before I forget, I have a favor to ask you.

O’Malley lifts his eyebrow curiously.

Misty: Can you find some excuse to spend time with me tomorrow?  Melody and Roxi want to take me to some spa thing as our first official team outing, but I really don’t have a good feeling about it…

O’Malley laughs, but he shakes his head.

O’Malley: Normally I’d have no problem finding a reason to spend time with ye, but I’m inclined to be on their side with this one, love.  I think ye should go.  A day at the spa might be just what ye need to relax a bit.  What’s the worst that could happen?

Misty: O’Malley, that is a dangerous question to ask when it comes to those two.  Especially Melody.  I’m telling you, they have something up their sleeve, and it’s not good for me…

The two share a smile before they dig into their food before it gets cold.  Little does Misty know, that the gut feeling she has about Melody’s and Roxi’s plans are all too true…but she will find out soon enough.

Monday December 8th
San Jose, CA

It was no secret that Melody Grace and Roxi Johnson were beyond thrilled when Misty finally decided to accept their offer and joined their team.  Together, they would do whatever it takes to end the Mean Girls’ reign of terror over the Bombshell Division.  It wouldn’t happen right away, though.  Things had to be done!  Plans had to be made!  A team name was still under debate, along with a team uniform apparently.

No, Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United would NOT stick, if Misty had anything to say about it, but that was an argument saved for later.  As for right now, however?  A much bigger task was underway.  One that Misty was most definitely NOT looking forward to, but she had been outnumbered.

The first order of business, it seems, was taking Misty to some sort of day spa and giving the emotionally drained bombshell a day of relaxation and…fun?  Yeah, that last part was debatable for Misty, but because O’Malley had agreed that it sounded like a good idea, and declined to spend the day with her to get her out of said spa session, she really had no choice.  

So, here she was.  She stood outside the Strada Salon and Day Spa, not quite ready to go inside.  She had never been one for all the pampering and high maintenance things.  She was just fine with being her, but apparently her new besties Melody and Roxi felt she needed to unwind, so they made an appointment for her, and would not take no for an answer.

Misty: I…I can’t do this.  They haven’t seen me.  I can make a quick run for it.

She spoke the words out loud, trying to persuade herself to just leave.  And just as she was about to turn and run back to her car, Melody Grace came running out of the building, followed by Roxi Johnson.

Melody: Hey!  Where do you think you’re going?!

Misty turns around, feigning an innocent look on her face.

Misty: I…uh…forgot something in my car.  I was just going to—

Melody and Roxi shake their heads, seeing right through her lies.  They stand on either side of her and she looks back to her car, wondering if she could manage to get away from them if needed.

Roxi: You can’t lie to us.  You were about to make a run for it!

Misty shakes her head, trying her best to deny it, but they don’t buy it.

Melody: You’re not getting out of this one Mistykins.  We’ve got a BIG day planned for you and trust me.  You’re going to LOVE it!

Misty: Ladies, I know you mean well and all, but…This isn’t really necessary.  

Melody: Oh yes it is.  You’ve been Mrs. Grumpy Pants for weeks now and it ends today!

Roxi: I agree with Melody.  You need this!  Relax.  Have fun!  You’ll thank us later.

Misty takes in a deep breath, but she finds herself at a loss for words.  She closes her eyes and shakes her head and before she knows it, she’s being dragged inside and to the staff already waiting for her at the front desk.  The three women greet Misty with warm smiles on their faces.  The first one to step forward is the oldest and she extends her hand to Misty.

Jennifer: Hello and welcome to Strada Salon and Day Spa.  My name is Jennifer and not only am I the owner of this establishment, but I am also one of the hair stylists.  I will be your hair stylist today.

Misty looks surprised to hear this and she looks around at all the women.

Misty: Hair stylist?  Guys, my hair is just—

Melody brings her finger up to Misty’s lips, shushing her.  Misty’s eyes widen, but Melody and Roxi just smile excitedly.

Melody: Shh…don’t speak!  You’re super special surprise makeover starts now!

Misty’s eyes get even wider.  She pushes Melody’s hand away from her mouth and shakes her head.

Misty: Whoa, whoa, whoa…Makeover?!  No.  Absolutely not!  A spa session I can deal with, but I did NOT sign up for a damn makeover!

Roxi: Sorry, Misty.  You’re not getting out of this one.  Just let yourself get pampered today and have a good time.  You’re going to love it!

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: I…I don’t need—

Melody: Just..stop..talking!  Let these wonderful ladies do their job and once they’re done you can take a look at their magic work in the mirror and thank us.

Misty tries to protest again, but Melody won’t allow it.  She turns back to Jennifer and smiles.

Melody: I’m sorry Miss Grouchy Pants interrupted you.  You were saying?

Jennifer: I was just going to tell her that Sandra would begin the day with the massage portion.  Perhaps that will help her relax and be more open to the idea?  After the massage, Ann will take over for the manicure and pedicure and I will do her hair and makeup last.  How does that sound.

Everyone looks at Misty.  They’re all half expecting her to give some sort of struggle but she just sighs and shrugs.

Misty: I guess I really have no say in the matter.  Just don’t do anything too extreme, please.  

Melody: Relax!  We’ve got this under control!

Misty rolls her eyes.

Misty: Yeah…that’s what I’m afraid of.

Melody gently pushes Misty towards the massage therapist, Sandra, who leads her down the hall for the first phase of the makeover process.  Melody and Roxi turn to one another, absolutely giddy with anticipation.

An Hour Later…[/b][/u]

Phase one of Misty’s makeover day was a success.  Sandra leads her out of the room, and Misty has a very relaxed smile on her face.  The two are chatting and laughing as they walk down the hall heading towards Melody and Roxi who are waiting for her.  They spot the smile on Misty’s face and grin from ear to ear.

Roxi: Well, that’s a good sign!

Melody: See!  She can pretend all she wants, but she’s going to love every bit of this!

Misty and Sandra join Roxi and Melody, and Misty can’t even pretend to be upset.

Misty: I have to admit, that was a great start.  I’m still a little hesitant on the new hairstyle, but I suppose I could use a little bit of a trim and style.

Melody giggles and shakes her head.

Melody: You’re getting more than just a trim and style, Mistykins.  You’re getting the works and there is nothing you can do about it.

Roxi: We’ve got the perfect plans for you, Misty.  Don’t worry!

Sandra: Ladies, ladies…Don’t spoil the effects of the massage.  It was a miracle I was even able to work out the knots in her shoulders in an hour…

Misty takes in a deep breath.

Misty: It’s…it’s fine.  I can do this.  I think.  Manicure and pedicure next, right?

Sandra nods as Ann, the manicurist, walks in to view and leads Misty off to another part of the building.  Melody and Roxi nod, shocked at Misty’s visably relaxed mood.  Melody turns to Sandra.

Melody: Wow!  You’re good!  You’re going to get a great tip at the end of today!

Roxi: I’ll say.  This might be easier than we first thought.

Melody giggles again.

Melody: Wait until we’re finished and she looks into the mirror for the first time.  

A nervous look grows on Roxi’s face, but Melody just shrugs it off, still excited about everything else they have in store.

Another Hour Later…

The second phase of the Misty makeover is just about finished, and so far, she has had no thoughts of running out the door and making her escape.  There was something about the staff at the Salon that had a calming effect over her and she was able to see the bigger picture and just forget everything else for the day.

Normally she hated people touching her feet, but the pedicure today was surprisingly very relaxing, especially after the massage.  Because she is a professional wrestler, the manicure portion was left to the bare minimum, but even that she found oddly enjoyable.

Once Ann was just about finished with her nails, Jennifer, the salon owner and hairstylist, approached them along with Melody and Roxi.  Melody is holding a new outfit in her hand.  Misty’s attention turns directly to the outfit, which is one she would rarely, if ever, find herself wearing.

Misty: Umm…What is that?

Melody looks to the outfit and then grins at Misty.

Melody: It’s an outfit…Duh!  

Misty: Yeah, I know that, but…Please tell me it’s not for me.

Melody quickly nods and laughs.

Melody: Of course it’s for you!  After your spray tan, you’re putting this on!

Misty wants to object to this idea, but just seeing the excitement on Melody’s and Roxi’s faces, she stops herself.  She knows all she has to do is indulge them just for today and go back to her old look tomorrow, so she goes along with it.  Roxi is the next to speak up as Ann finishes Misty’s manicure.

Roxi: So, how are you feeling so far?  Still ready to bolt out the door?

Misty laughs at the both of them and shakes her head.

Misty: Surprisingly, not really.  So far everything has been very relaxing and enjoyable.  I’m a little nervous about the spray tan now, but I’m oddly enjoying everything else.

She wasn’t lying.  As much as she would have loved to have been, she couldn’t deny that taking a day to just sit back, relax and be pampered was more enjoyable than she could have imagined.  Roxi and Melody both smile brightly as Misty stands up, ready for the next and final phase.

Misty: Alright…let’s just get this over with.  What are you two up to while they’re working on me, anyway?

Melody: Oh, don’t worry about us!  We’re getting pampered too, but we just don’t need as much work as you do!

Roxi: Exactly.  You’re the project today!

Misty sighs, and she can’t help but let out a laugh.  Jennifer leads her off to another part of the salon where she will get a spray tan before getting her hair done.

An unknown amount of time later...

The final phase is complete!  Melody and Roxi are anxiously waiting just outside a closed door.  Misty is inside, getting changed into the new outfit that Melody picked out for her, having just had her hair and makeup done.  Some rustling is heard from inside the room and Melody and Roxi look at each other nervously.

Melody: Hurry up, Misty!  We want to see how great you look!

Roxi: Everything okay in there??

Some more rustling is heard.

Misty: Yeah, everything is fine.  I’ll be out in a second.

A couple more minutes goes by before the door finally opens.  Misty walks out, made over from head to toe, and Melody and Roxi stare at her, smiling with approval.  They turn and high five one another, and Misty has a nervous look on her face.

Melody: Where is that Irish boy toy of yours when we need him?!  He’s going to be all over you when he sees you!

Roxi: You look awesome!  You’re going to love it!

Misty raises an eyebrow as she stands there, biting her bottom lip.

Misty: Can I be the judge of that, please?  Am I allowed to look yet or not?

Melody and Roxi exchange glances before the nod and step aside.  Misty takes in a deep breath before she steps forward, right in front of a full length mirror, and her jaw drops immediately at her reflection.

>
Misty: Oh…my…God…

Melody and Roxi stand on either side of her, looking at her through the mirror.  They both have big grins on their faces.

Melody: It’s brilliant, right?!

Roxi: Genius!

Misty: Crazy!

Misty turns around to face her two ecstatic friends, but she’s shaking her head, completely unsure of her new look.

Misty: What…what have you done to me?!  I…I look like one of the Mean Girls!

Melody and Roxi frown at hearing this, but they spin Misty around so she’s looking in the mirror again.

Melody: Pffffft…You do not!  You look BETTER than the Mean Girls!  Hot Mama!

Misty: Melody, I…I can’t keep this look.  I appreciate what you guys did and all, but…this isn’t me!

Roxi: But it could be…if you gave the look a chance!  What’s so wrong with it?

Misty points to the mirror, wide-eyed and nearly at a loss for words.

Misty: What’s wrong with it?  Look at me!  

Melody: You look like a fox!  How could O’Malley not want to give you his pet dragon now?!

Misty turns and stares at Melody, trying her best not to laugh.

Melody: Dirty talk?

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: Not even close.

Melody: Nuts…I thought I had it there!

Roxi: Keep trying.  You’re almost there.

Melody and Roxi share a laugh, but Misty turns her attention back to the mirror.  She stares at her new look…the new hair, the outfit and the spray tan…and she just blinks.  She couldn’t remember a time that she had looked anything like this.  This was a whole new level of dressing up for her.

Misty: Ladies…this is really…too much.

Roxi: You keep saying that, but you’re not fooling us.  I know it’s a bit of a shock, but that’s the point.  Sometimes a drastic chance is just what a person needs.  It’s what you need, and if you give it a chance, we know you’ll learn to love it.

Melody: She’s going to give it a chance, because if she doesn’t she’s going to be in big trouble!  She’s doesn’t want to make me cry, and that is exactly what is going to happen if she goes back to her old look!

Melody pouts her bottom lip out, acting as though she is going to start crying any second.  Misty lets out a sigh and she closes her eyes before she turns around.

Misty: I’m…I’m not making any promises here, but I’ll give it a shot at least.  Please don’t take it personally if I go back to my old look…

Melody: Pffft…Not happening because you’re going to learn to love it and won’t want to go back!  

Roxi: What she said.  It’s also going to help that everyone else will be going crazy over it, so you’ll have no choice but to keep it!  

Misty sighs again, but she doesn’t argue with them.  She couldn’t deny that they had gone to great lengths to help her, and while the outcome wasn’t more than what she expected, her head hadn’t been this clear in quite a while.  She enjoyed her day, and she wasn’t about to lie and say that she didn’t.

Jennifer, Sandra and Ann all appear, standing behind them, looking at their handy work.  Melody spins around and gives each of them an excited hug.

Melody: You ladies are miracle workers!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Jennifer: It was our pleasure, Melody.  Misty, you really do look amazing and I hope you decide to keep your new look.

Misty: Thank you.  As I told Melody and Roxi…I’ll give it a shot, but it’s going to take some time to get used to.

Jennifer, Sandra and Ann all smile politely before they walk back up to the front desk, with Melody and Roxi following behind them.  Misty takes one last look in the mirror and for the briefest of moments, a small smile appears on her face.  It fades just as quickly as Melody and Roxi call after her, and she heads up to the front desk, ready to leave.

Later on that night, Misty made a mistake on Twitter.  After tweeting that she “needed a drink”, O’Malley took it upon himself to take her out for just that, even though she tried to get out of it.  She wasn’t ready for him to see her new look, but now, there’s no way out of it.

Pacing back and forth in her hotel room, still wearing the outfit that Melody and Roxi had picked out for her, she’s anxiously waiting for O’Malley.  She thinks to herself that she should have just hightailed it out of the hotel the first chance she got, but it’s too late now.  O’Malley would be there shortly, and he would see her makeover one way or another.  

She toys with her nails, her nerves consuming her, when there is a gentle knock at the door.

O’Malley: It’s me, love.  Open up.

Misty’s head shoots up and looks towards the door.  She runs her hands through her newly styled brown hair, formulating a plan in her mind.  What if she didn’t answer?  Maybe he would think she had made a run for it.

O’Malley: Come on, love.  I know yer in there.  Just open up and let me see what they did to ye.

So much for that.  She takes in a deep breath and makes her way over to the door.  Looking through the peephole, she sees O’Malley standing patiently in front of the door.  Wearing his signature leather jacket, he has an eager smile on his face and just as he goes to knock again, Misty opens the door, revealing herself to him.  His jaw drops and he brings his hand up to his forehead in complete shock.

O’Malley: I…I’m…

Misty: That’s about the same reaction as I had.  I look ridiculous.

O’Malley quickly shakes his head, putting off that thought.

O’Malley: No!  No ye don’t, love.  You look…stunning!

Misty: So my previous look was less than stunning?  Thanks, O’Malley.  That makes me feel so much better.

She turns and goes to disappear back inside her room and O’Malley lets himself in.  Misty walks over and plops down on the edge of the bed, clearly still baffled on what to think.

O’Malley: I didn’t mean it like that, and ye know that.  Ye were beautiful before, too.  I just…I wasn’t expecting this at all.  I thought it was just a spa day?

Misty: So did I!  But they tricked me and it turned out to be some extravagant makeover.

She pushes herself up from the bed and walks over to the vanity dresser, staring at herself in the mirror for what seems like the millionth time today.

O’Malley: There’s nothing wrong with that.  Had they told ye, ye definitely wouldn’t have showed up, right?

Misty: No!  I mean…I doubt I would have.

O’Malley raises an eyebrow and grins.

O’Malley: Ye doubt ye would have?  Ye like this new look, don’t ye?

Misty: O’Malley, it’s not about whether I like it or not.  It’s about how everyone is going to react when they see me.  

O’Malley: I’m fairly sure they’ll react just fine, love.  Why are ye worried about that?

She spins around and faces O’Malley, tugging at the sides of her top.

Misty: People are going to think I’m trying to look more like the Mean Girls so they accept me or something.  I’m terrified of how all of them are sure to react!  

O’Malley steps forward, placing his hands on Misty’s shoulders.

O’Malley: Stop, love.  Just.  Stop.  

Misty looks up into his eyes, not saying another word.

O’Malley: Quit giving a crap about what everyone else thinks.  It’s about what ye think about yerself.  It’s like yer stuck on being miserable, even though ye say yer ready to change.

Misty: I’m not stuck on being miserable, O’Malley.  I just…I don’t see how this is going to help anything.

O’Malley: It’s supposed to help ye feel good about yerself, love.

Misty takes a step back from him, folding her arms across her chest.

Misty: Who says I didn’t feel good about myself before?

O’Malley: Ye didn’t have to say a thing, love.  It was written all over yer face.  Ye got all dolled up for me before, and whether ye want to admit it or not, ye actually smiled.  Face it, yer ready for a change, and this is just the change ye need.

She takes in a deep breath, turning back to the mirror.

Misty: I’m just afraid—

O’Malley: Again, love…Just stop.  Do ye like the look or not?

Misty tilts her head to the side, studying herself closely in the mirror.  She did look amazing, she thought.  Very different…but amazing.

Misty: I don’t know.  I mean…I guess.  Maybe a little.

O’Malley: Well that’s a start then.  At least ye don’t hate it.  

He smiles as he looks back at her in the mirror.  Misty turns around and looks into his eyes.  He’s still smiling at her, looking her up and down and suddenly, she can’t hold back.  She grabs a hold of his jacket, pulling him down towards her, and brings her lips against his.  It shocks him for a moment, but he doesn’t fight the kiss.  When Misty finally pulls away, she brings her hand to her lips, shocked at herself.

Misty: I…I’m sorry.  I don’t know what came over me…

O’Malley: What are ye sorry for, love?  I was wanting to do that for a while now.

Misty laughs out a laugh.

Misty: I’m sorry I haven’t been the easiest person to deal with recently, but I really need to thank you for being here.  You’re being very patient with me and you really have no reason to be.

O’Malley smiles back at her before he leans down and kisses her again.  He pulls away and looks into her eyes.

O’Malley: I have every reason to be patient.  I’m not about to let an amazing woman get away so easily.  Now…how about those drinks?

Misty laughs again.

Misty: Just one.  I don’t need you getting me drunk and trying to take advantage of me.

O’Malley: Can’t blame a lad for trying, love.  Come on.  Let’s go.

Misty then grabs her jacket and O’Malley takes her by her arm, leading her out of the room.  There is definitely more bounce to Misty’s step as her confidence in herself seems to be making its return.

”There is so much I can say about this week, and the days that are coming up, I don’t even know where to begin.  Sunday night in San Jose wasn’t exactly the best night, for many reasons, but I’m thankful that O’Malley is such an understanding person.  Any other person would have been pissed at me for getting them into this situation, but he wasn’t.”

“I’m trying my hardest to get over this mess with Drake, but every time I do, something happens that sends me right back into it all.  I’ve been doing better at ignoring him on Twitter the last week or so, even though there have been times where I wanted to say something.  But I’m tired of making myself look crazy.  Because let’s face it…that’s exactly what I have done.”

“I need to start being more honest with myself.  Everyone else seems to know me better than I know myself these days, and I can’t let it continue.  I can’t let my actions recently define who I am, because I’m not that person.  I’m not this obsessed crazy bitch.”

“But I am a woman getting over being hurt.”

“But it’s time to do the right thing and just…move on.  Drake wasn’t the man I thought he was, or could be and I need to accept that.  I’ve got bigger things I need to deal with, and spending all my time and energy on someone who doesn’t want to be with me, just isn’t worth it.”

“Now I need to focus on this week, and this match at Climax Control.  This match is huge.  I never thought I’d speak of the day when I’d be teaming with not only Roxi Johnson, but Melody Grace as well.  As excited as I am at this upcoming match, I have to make a confession.  I was hoping for a much different much.”

“I have been dying to get a match against Mercedes Vargas, yes, but there is nothing I would love more than to face her, one-on-one.  It’s just a whole different ball game.  I know I’ll get my time in the ring against her.  Get several shots at her even…but beating her in a singles match would be all that more gratifying.”

“Next to Delia, Mercedes has been the most outspoken Mean Girl there is.  Even before she was a Mean Girl.  She’s got talent, yes, but that condescending undertone to her voice just irks the hell out of me and I just want to strangle the life out of her every time she speaks.  I still stand by what I said before when I said she has what it takes to be a Bombshell Champion, but as long as she is in the Mean Girls…she’ll be stuck with exactly what she has right now.”

“The Bombshell Roulette Title.”

“She must really enjoy being mediocre in life, because playing second fiddle to Delia…that’s all she’ll ever be.  She can act all she wants that she’s so fantastic and better than everyone, but she’s not.  She’s not even better than me, and she never will be.”

“Isn’t that right, Mercedes?  I know you’re watching this.  I know you’re listening to every word I’m saying and probably laughing it all off, but we both know it’s true.  Sure you’ve been a fantasic Bombshell Roulette Champion, but what else have you done?  You’re just stuck at that level you’ve put yourself in, and it’s pretty sad, really.  You could be so much more!  You could do great things yet you just…aren’t.  You’re perfectly fine with gliding through this path you’re on, never once improving or doing anything more.”

“And yet you constantly put me down.  Yes, I’ve made mistakes.  I’ve never once denied them, but who hasn’t?  You want to know what success is, Mercedes?”

“Failure.”

“Success is also failure.  And I’ve failed.  Many times before.  I’ve learned from my failures and gone on to do great things with my career and I don’t regret any of it.  Going into this match I’ve got two partners I can trust.”

“What about you Mercedes?  Do you even know anything about Mikah or Desiree Drake?  Can you really trust them and work together cohesively to get the job done?  I’m not sure you can, but that doesn’t even matter to me.  All that matters to me, is getting into that ring and facing off against you, because I know you want it just as much as I do.  But don’t worry, Mercedes.  Eventually, I will get my singles match against you.  That way, I can defeat you and you won’t have any excuses.”

“As for Mikah and Desiree…all I can say about them is that they’re both rookies here in SCW and haven’t made much of an impression just yet.  At least, not to me.  They need to look long and hard at who their partner is, because Mercedes will stab them in the back first chance she gets.  And who knows, maybe they’ll do the same to her.”

“Mikah…Desiree…Let me give you one warning.  Don’t even think about walking into this match with any sort of confidence, because this is one match you stand no chance of winning.  I suggest you do plenty of research into Melody, Roxi and myself, because in singles competition, we’ve done quite well for ourselves.  Put all three of us together, though?”

“Complete domination.”

“We won’t need luck, and WHEN we beat you three it won’t be some sort of fluke.  We’re just that damn good at what we do and we have trust on our side.  We weren’t just thrown together for the sake of it.”

“Think about that, ladies.  You’ve got a hell of a night in store for you on Sunday and once all is said and done…You’ll be walking away disappointed.”

“Sorry not sorry.”

“Oops…that was aimed at Mercedes. **winks**”

“See you Sunday, ladies.”

>