Author Topic: Am I a failure?  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Am I a failure?
« on: November 30, 2014, 09:01:54 PM »
 Minutes after the triple threat bombshell roulette match, Zuri Chastain can be seen walking down the hallway with her back firmly towards the camera. She is pushing people out of her way until Blanca comes into view. Blanca goes to hug her twin sister but Zuri blows right past her. Blanca watches Zuri closely when Pussy Willow goes running after her.

Pussy manages to catch up to Zuri, who is trying to fight back the tears.

Pussy: Zuri, what happened out there?

Zuri: Are you fucking kidding me? Were you not watching? I mean everyone was fucking watching. Climax Control 100 and I did it again. I did it again.

Pussy seems very confused as she leans further towards Zuri.

Pussy: You did what again?

Zuri: I failed. I failed at beating Mercedes. I failed at capturing the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I failed my sister. I failed Necra. I failed everyone. More importantly, I failed myself.

Pussy: What are you talking about?

Zuri: What am I talking about? slight chuckles Why are you so blind Pussy? I fucking tapped out. Alright, Mercedes is right. I don't belong here. Hell, I think Blanca could do a better job than me. I mean she did get the title shot. Just face it Pussy, I am not the bringer of Justice anymore. I am more the bringer of shitty wrestling. Well, I better go before I fail at getting drunk.

Zuri walks off as Pussy is left standing there looking very puzzled. Blanca then walks up as Pussy looks at her.

Pussy: What we do now?

Blanca: Nothing, Zuri is her own worst critic. She doesn't like promising people because if something like what happened at Climax 100. Then she starts thinking she failed them and that she broke her promises. Until she can get a win or two back under her belt. She will not be real confident.

Pussy halfway nods as Blanca turns back around and heads toward Necra's dressing room.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 09:02:44 PM by Zuri Justice »