Author Topic: Anger build up/Open challenge  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Anger build up/Open challenge
« on: November 30, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »
 It wasn't happy times for Raab as yet again, he's not booked to wrestle and he's very angry on having to sit at his headquarters doing nothing but training and he speaks out from sitting in his living room with the webcam and speaks on his ustream.com channel.

Lord Raab: "Ever since I've started in this company, I've only had two matches and I'm sick and tired of sitting around and doing nothing, but training. I'm not attending the stupid Climax Control show tonight because it's pointless if I can't fight against anybody in the ring and I'm so angry that I  don't care any more on who I face so yes, I'm opening a challenge to any male wrestler who's willing to face me and I want an answer sooner rather than later because I'm not sitting around any longer and getting ignored like this. I need to let my anger out and someone better answer this challenge or I'll go and make my own matches myself."

Raab clicks stop recording button and shuts the computer down as he goes down to the gym and waits for a response from anybody in the male division.