Author Topic: Well, Well, Well  (Read 314 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Well, Well, Well
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:56:38 PM »
 Well, well, well… I hate to say that I told you so but guess what I told you so. Guess which woman is proudly riding the high of winning her first match here in SCW? Oh yeah that’s right it’s me. Which woman can say that they took down Jessie Salco without even thinking twice? Oh yeah that’s me again. What I did in the ring against Jessie just goes to show you that I am the featured attraction in this business, and there is no doubt in my mind that I will go on to bigger and better things.

But before I get caught up in celebrating on what I did to Jessie, I need to take a breather, take a step back and pay attention to the task at hand, and what lies in front of me is a match against the likes of Traci Patterson and of course Angelia Corazon.

Let’s start with Traci Patterson first and foremost. How is it going Traci? Are you ready to step in the ring with a woman who prides herself on being the Rose Goddess? Are you ready to step inside the ring with a woman who is desperately hungry to emerge victorious in the ring? I hope, and I swear to God hope you were paying attention to what I did to Salco because she was the beginning of my path towards greatness. She was just a small hurdle in what lies in my future, and that’s a future of becoming a champion again. It’s been a long time since I had the honor of holding a singles championship around my waist. It’s been a long time since I was the talk of the town.

I know it must have been a shock the moment that I removed my mask and revealed myself to be Crystal Hilton, but I don’t want the chapters of my SCW career end with Crystal revealing herself for nothing. I want to be acknowledged as a woman who busted her ass to get to where she wanted to get. A woman who didn’t let anything deter her, and gave everything that she had to prove her worth to the fans, and that she belonged in the ring.

Traci do you think you have what it takes to stop me from going where I want to go? Do you think you possess the ability to clip my wings and keep me grounded. Just because I am not wearing the mask anymore doesn’t mean the message is any different. I still will do everything I can to flap my wings, I will still spread my wings and I will fly above everyone else. That has always been my intentions since day one so why should I change that philosophy now?!

Traci and Angelia it seems like we are on a collision course to meet one another inside of the ring, and there’s nothing that can change the path that we are all on. Let’s start with you first shall we Traci? Do you have any idea on how desperate I am to achieve greatness within this company? Do you have any clue on what strides I plan to make in order to get where I wanna get? You don’t know, and you don’t have the same fire that I do. You had your chance. You could have been Bombshell Champion right now but you dropped the ball. You took the pin and Delia is still running around as the champion still.

Why should I take anything that you say seriously?! Why should I even care on you trying to move back upwards so you can prove yourself? Traci I been involved in wrestling for ten years of my life.

So bring on your concept of being all Texas Tough and I will answer back with why I am the Rose that refuses to wither away. But I just can’t get too focused on Traci because you also have Angelia that is awesome in this match. A woman whose name is Corazon which is spanish for heart. I can sort of respect you Angelia. Being a woman of Latina descent that prides herself from training in Mexico living in Los Angeles to now wrestling her little heart out.

I can respect it because it reminds me of who I am as a person but the difference is I am not some rookie that is trying to do this for the very first time. I am a woman who has the years under her. Who isn’t just a singer and a movie star, but I am a woman that is a very credible wrestler. While we may appear to be cut from the same cloth on paper, it all stops at that on paper. I have been doing this longer than you and I am not going to let you sneak in here and deprive me of what I have been working so desperately hard for.

I am not going to let you get in the way of what I was meant to do, and after receiving my very first win in this company I can’t let it all slip away because I wasn’t ready for what was to come. So bring the best that you two have in you. Bring the fight of your lives and I will be sure to answer the challenge in the way that I know best.

Wrestling isn’t something I do for fun. It’s something I do for a living. It’s not a shortcut to make me famous. I already have the fame and fortune. I wrestle to survive, for the thrill of competiton, and on this Climax Control in North Carolina. I will be walking out with another win, and you will all witness how the rise of Crystal Hilton will continue.

Never will ever stop this rose from blossoming.

See you in the ring ladies. Let’s make our match a memorable one.
user posted image