Author Topic: A Letter to Gabriel...  (Read 1589 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
A Letter to Gabriel...
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:25:40 PM »
 Sunday October 12th
Immediately after Climax Control

The scene opens up just outside the makeshift office of Christian Underwood for the evening.  Several of the SCW superstars and Bombshells have already left after a successful show, while others have decided to stick around to interact with the men and women of the Fort Benning military base.  Rage is just walking past the office when the door swings open and he bumps into the woman walking out of Christian’s office.  He looks down at who he bumped into and he lets out a surprised, yet evil laugh.

Rage: Well, well, well…Look who decided to come out of hiding.  Let me guess, you just turned into your latest resignation, didn’t ya?

Misty looks up at him and rolls her eyes, annoyed that someone had seen her, let alone Rage of all people.

Misty: My meeting with Christian Underwood is none of your business, Rage, so just shut the hell up.

Rage: Now why the hell would I do that?  I’ve always loved pissing you off more than anyone, and over the last few years, I haven’t really had much chance.  We’ve done pretty well at avoiding each other surprisingly.

Misty: Yes, we have.  Now, can you step aside please?  I need to get out of here.

Rage: What’s the rush?  Afraid to run into Drake Green?

Misty closes her eyes, trying to hide the pain she feels.  Rage gets a sick satisfaction in seeing the hurt on Misty’s face.

Rage: You really were a fucking moron for falling for that act of his.  Did you honestly think that a guy who would whip his dick out for any woman willing to lift her skirt could ever love you?  

Misty: Fuck you, Rage!  

Rage: No thanks, you’re not my type.  

Misty: No, but a psychotic flame obsessed woman is.  

Rage: I handled that situation last week, but you were too busy running away like the little bitch that you are.

Misty snarls as she looks up at Rage.  She reaches into her bag and pulls out an envelope, shoving it against Rage’s chest.

Misty: Do me a favor, Rage, and pass this along to Gabriel.  I’d do it myself, but I know Odette is here tonight and I’d really rather not get into it with her tonight.

Rage looks down at the envelope and takes a hold of it.

Rage: Don’t tell me you’ve suddenly developed feelings for Magic Man?  Sending love notes to a married man isn’t going to impress his pregnant wife, you know.

Misty laughs and shakes her head.

Misty: Trust me, you couldn’t be farther from the truth.  I’d sleep with another woman before I ever developed any sort of feelings for Gabriel.  Just give him that note, would you?

Rage doesn’t even have a chance to object as Misty quickly steps around him and hightails it out of the military base.  Rage looks down at the envelope in his hand and shakes his head before he walks away to go deliver it.

Gabriel,

Enclosed you’ll find one thousand dollars.  The money I owe you for our bets.  Now, before you go smiling with that little satisfied smirk of yours, let me make one thing clear.  This is NOT me admitting defeat.  

I’m merely giving you this money because once I get a hold of Delia at High Stakes IV, I won’t be thinking about the Bombshell Title.  Delia may very well still be the Bombshell Champion after High Stakes IV, but for the sole reason that I plan to go to whatever lengths I see fit to destroy her once and for all.

And that includes possibly getting myself disqualified.  Unlike you, Gabriel, I’m not thinking of the ultimate prize.  I’m not the greedy human being you are.  I’m not determined to become a four time Bombshell Champion.  

I simply want to end a woman that I hate more than your wife.  And trust me when I say I never thought I would say those words.  

Congratulations, by the way, on you and Odette expecting a little bundle of joy.  I’m sure you two will be model parents for your future son or daughter.

--Misty

>