Author Topic: Beginning of the End Part 3  (Read 1477 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Beginning of the End Part 3
« on: September 27, 2014, 09:04:35 PM »

Act 1: Fashion Show

Elegance is usually confused with superficiality, fashion, lack of depth. This is a serious mistake: human beings need to have elegance in their actions and in their posture because this word is synonymous with good taste, amiability, equilibrium and harmony.
Paulo Coelho

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful city of Venice. The night had fallen and as always the streets were filled with people making their way to the theaters that were scattered through out the beautiful city. The camera focuses on a giant tent on the grounds of one of the vast estates that littered the countryside. Cars of all types were parked on one of the vast lawns that surrounded a vast manor that sat in the middle of it all. the massive estate was lit from top to bottom, and the sound of loud music filled the air echoing in the night. The camera soon focuses on the interior of the tent where we see a large crowd of reporters and fashion moguls of the world. The catwalk was still empty and the camera moved backstage to where we see the models moving quickly this way and that. We see Necra dressed in a long flowing gown, inscribed with hieroglyphics done in gold lettering. Her long hair was pulled back from her face, and her makeup was done with what appeared to be precision and perfection. Stacy moves around from model to model helping them with their dresses and finishing touches. We soon see Blanca dressed in a gown that was done in a gothic like style with a mix of an ancient look. her hair was piled on top of her head, with a braid falling down her back.

Necra: Blanca you look wonderful. I knew that dress would fit you like a glove. Are you ready for your debut?

Blanca looks in a mirror while looking at her hair.

Blanca:Are you sure my hair will stay in place? I am really nervous. I haven't done anything like this. I do love the dress.

Blanca looks toward the door hoping Zuri will show up. Necra couldn't help but smile. Blanca looked perfect, and the crowd would love her.

Necra: Don't be nervous. Don't even pay attention to the crowd around you. It's like walking to the ring with Zuri every time. They are there but not there. As for your hair, it will stay in place with the amount of spray that's in it, it will stay.

Necra looks her over once again, and smiles. The dress fit her perfectly in every way, as if it had been made just for her.

Necra: I don't think I could have done any better picking you as the model for this one.

Blanca smiles some more as Zurich walks into the backstage area with their brother Rory.

Rory Justice: You are just beautiful Blanca.

Zuri: Mom would be proud of you sis. Not only do you look amazing but I think you and Necra look good together.

Blanca reaches her hand out toward Necra, and Necra takes it with a soft smile.

Blanca: I am honored to be wearing this dress Necra. How long till we start?

Zuri: Necra you have a good sense of style. Do you have anyone who can make me some new in ring attires?

Necra: I can make you some hopefully before to long. As for starting...

Necra looks at the watch that was on her slender wrist and smiles softly. She takes a deep breath, looks at the curtain that separates them and the crowd.

Necra: Now... You are my prize design tonight, so you don't come out until the end. As for the rest of the line... This is going to break me or make me for the season.

Necra walks out onto the catwalk and stands before the crowd. Her voice echos as she speaks to the crowd, and the music starts back up once again. Models move along the cat walk, as Necra announces each of them, telling the crowd about each dress and outfit. The cameras go off, as the photographers take pictures for each of the magazines and papers that they worked for. The time passes by and each of the models goes out and walks out onto the catwalk, as Blanca paces back and forth waiting for her turn. The music changes to "Love Bites" by Halstorm as Necra smiles to herself, watching Blanca come out onto the cat walk. The flashes go off around her, as Necra describes the piece. The crowd cheers as the lights go off, and switches to black lights and purple and blue sparkles fall from the ceiling. The other models come back out with Necra behind them. She bows as the flashes from the cameras go off once again. The crowds soon clear out, and everything is quiet once again. The stage is empty, and Necra sits with Zuri, and Blanca.

Necra: You did wonderful tonight Blanca.

Blanca: Thank you. I had a good teacher.

Zuri smiles then looks at Necra.

Zuri: Do me a favor Necra? Leave a little piece of Mercedes for us. We have some unfinished business with that bitch.

Necra looks at them and smiles. Her eyes flash red in color before they go back to their normal color. There was something darker about her, almost like a creature that had been finally released from a cage. Her smile was cold, and made Zuri and Blanca both shiver, as if they were looking at Death itself.

Necra: Don't worry I plan on destroying Mercedes in the middle of that ring on Sunday night. But that is not what I want to discuss. The Mean Girls have been a thorn in everyone's side, but it's time for us to step up and make sure they know that it's not easy to walk away from a match against us. It's time for us to stand together, and give them the fight they want. We will not back down, we will not fall at the slightest bit of them running their mouths. It's time to show them...

Voice: Why we should be feared.

Necra, Blanca, and Zuri turn to face the door where we see Joanne moving toward them. She wasn't in her usual suit, but a tight black dress with her long hair draping down her back. Her high heeled shoes clicked on the floor, as she moved to them.

Necra: Joanne? I was wondering when you were going to show up.

Joanne: You sent a message, and I answered.

Zuri, Rory and Blanca just smile as they listen to the conversation. Zuri nods her head as Blanca reaches for Necra's hand.

Blanca: Can I take this dress off yet? I don't want to get this messed up.

Necra: Of course. Oh and keep it. It suits you.

Joanne: I'm surprised to see you two here... But we could use all the help we can get.

Zuri: I still have a headache but that won't stop me from taking out The Mean Girls.

Blanca smiles as she gets up and moves behind the changing board. The sound of the dress being unzipped echoes throughout the room as Mr. Carlson takes dress from her. Blanca steps back out from behind the divider wearing her "Mistress Justice" T-Shirt and her jeans skirt.

Blanca: Thank you Necra. Carlson, be sure to hang that up in my closet.

Mr. Carlson: Yes, Ms. Blanca.

Rory leans against the wall as the sisters rejoin the group. Necra gets up from where she sits, and stands on the catwalk. She paces across the small space, but smiles all the while.

Necra: The four of us all have something to gain. Mercedes made me lose my title, Delia thinks that the Bombshell Title isn't worthy to hold, and the Tag Titles are in the hands of two people that don't deserve them. They made fools out of all of us the last little while, but that is going to change.

Joanne: Both you and I lost that match, and I'm not pleased. Mercedes is a push over or at least she is usually, along with the rest of the Mean Girls... What in the hell is goin' on? The balance has shifted, and we need to get it back to where it was. We have to show them that we are not goin' to back down from any fight they can throw at us. It's our time to shine.

Necra: I couldn't have said it better myself. We can't rely on Mist and the others to handle this. This is our fight. If they want to get involved they can, but they don't belong with us. They are mortal, and don't have have evil coursing through their bodies as we do.

Joanne: Ummm... I'm mortal remember?

Necra: You have always been the exception Joanne. If you had married my uncle you would be the Black Queen. That is why I asked you to join with us. We are not the official Darkside because if you were part of it, there would be one hell of induction you would go through and I know none of you are ready for that... So we'll become what we have always been...

Zuri: I don't care really what we call ourselves. All that is important is that we remain on the same page. Right no, we must focus on one mean girl at a time til the entire locker room realizes what is really going on. Necra, you take out Mercedes the best you can. Joanne, Blanca and myself will stand at all access points to the ring. If anyone of those fashion rejects tries to get their noses into the match the we can cut them off at the pass.

Blanca smiles as she looks at Necra.

Blanca: Since Mercedes might have one of those idiots at ringside then I should be at ringside as well. Just in case someone gets it in their mind to get out of line.

Rory bellows out one last piece of advice.

Rory Justice: Holly Wood is mine. I want to rip that drag queen apart with my bare hands. The evil coursing through my veins will soon flow like the Nile river.

Necra smiles and looks at of all of them. This was the start of something that couldn't be stopped, and soon the world would know it.

Necra: That is perfectly fine with me. Trust me I can handle anything they throw at me. But they should beware of the Daughters of Darkness, for we are the children of the night, and the bringers of death, sorrow, pain and suffering. The Darkness shall always prevail where there is no light.

Joanne: I like it. It rolls off the tongue. Your uncle would be proud of you.

Necra smiles softly and nods. She hops down from the cat walk and lands in front of them. The four women stand together determined to not let anything stand in their way of getting what they wanted. The all walk out of the room, and Necra turns and the lights flicker as her eyes begin to glow red before going back to their normal color. The lights go out and the scene fades to black.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion