Author Topic: The Beginning of the End Part 1  (Read 1421 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
The Beginning of the End Part 1
« on: September 19, 2014, 01:40:28 PM »

Act 1: New Alliances

alliance>[uh-lahy-uh ns]

noun

1. the act of allying or state of being allied.

2. a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.

3. a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, or organizations:
an alliance between church and state.

4. the persons or entities so allied.

5. marriage or the relationship created by marriage between the families of the spouses.

6. correspondence in basic characteristics; affinity:
"the alliance between logic and metaphysics."

Origin

1250-1300; Middle English aliance < Old French, equivalent to ali (er) to ally + -ance -ance

\'user

The scene opens on the Royal Palms Resort in Phoenix Arizona. The morning was fair, and the sun had risen over the mountains casting it's gaze to the world below. The camera soon focuses on a suite with the balcony doors wide open, letting the morning air flow through. We find Necra sitting with Zuri, and Blanca at a small table set with a fine china tea set, with Sara pouring them each a cup. As she finishes Necra reaches for the cream, as her and Blanca's hand touches. Necra smiles as Blanca blushes softly.

Necra: Sunday did not go the way I planned.

Zuri:Yeah, I was hoping you come out on top but now we have to take out The Mean Girls.

Blanca:Don't worry Necra, you will get the Roulette Championship back. Mercedes will get too cocky and wind up losing in the long run. However you still look amazing Necra.

Zuri shakes her head playfully at her sister and Necra. Necra just smiles over the cup she holds in her hand, and nods.

Necra: I'm not worried about that really. They took every last title and we cannot allow it to continue. One of them will slip up and we will see the titles switch hands again soon enough. Delia better hope I don't get my hands on her first.

Zuri: You can take care of Delia because that bitch Mercedes is all mine. She has ran that over priced mouth of hers long enough.

Blanca chuckles a little while twirling her hair with one finger.

Blanca: I will rearrange Liz Small's face once I get the chance. Then she will be sorry for being a waste of space.

Zuri fixes her mask on her face while trying to hide the anger in her face. Blanca continues to play with her hair while batting her eyes. Necra nods, and leans back in her seat, as a black panther walks out onto the balcony and lays at her side.

Necra: Like I said I'm not worried about any of them. They are going to start making mistakes and soon enough they will fall, and we will be the ones to bring them down from their pedestals.

Necra runs her hand along the giant cat's head, and it purrs loudly.

Necra: Besides I have other things to worry about right now. We are off for a week, but I have to be in Italy in two days.

Blanca and Zuri looks at each other before glancing back at Necra.

Zuri: Italy, what part of Italy are you going to Necra? I am not worried about those broads but Mercedes does have a date with me in the ring soon enough.

Blanca looks at the black panther then back up at Necra.

Blanca: Can I pet your panther? She is a gorgeous looking animal. I mean she would have to be gorgeous to be with someone as gorgeous as you.

Zuri looks at her phone and begins playing with her hair.

Necra: Actually she is a he. This is Alexander. But yes. He is quite gentle for a big cat. Zuri I'm heading of to Milan, for my new fall line show. I would love it if you two would come with me. You would be my guests of honor, and maybe I could have one of you wear my line. I had one of my girls... Disappear on me. Blanca is about her size and she would look stunning in the outfits that I have.

Necra looks over at Zuri and smiles as Blance pets the cat lying beside her.

Blanca: I would be honoured to help you Necra. You have great taste in clothing.

Zuri: Count us in Necra. We would love to join you. Our brother Rory can meet us in Milan and we will see our grandparents.

Blanca slowly places one hand on Necra's leg while petting Alexander. Necra smiles, and rises to her feet.

Necra: Wonderful. Now if you excuse me, I have to go and get in touch with someone, and make the arrangements. When we get there you'll have a day to go and see whoever you wish. Sara will show you out.

Sara bows slightly.

Sara: Please follow me Mistress Zuri, and Mistress Blanca.

Blanca winks at Necra as they follow Sara towards the door. Necra smiles as they leave the room, leaving Necra alone once again.She walks into the living room, as Stacy comes out of the bedroom with her arm full of clothes hanging over them. Necra smiles as the black panther gets up and follows behind.[/I]

Stacy: I know that look...

Necra: What look?

Stacy: The same one that your mother would get when she had a plan forming.

Necra: I have something in mind, and it's going to be something that no one will ever forget. It's time for the Darkness to be seen once again among the living and I will be the one to bring it forth.

Stacy: And how are you going to do that?

Necra: The same way we've always done it. It'd time for the Darkside to appear once again Stacy.

Stacy: But your uncle...

Necra: Gave me control over it. I have been wronged Stacy, along with every other bombshell in the SCW. It's time to show them why we are feared Stacy. It's time to strike fear into their hearts, and give them reason to look into shadows when they pass darkened rooms.

Stacy sighs, but nods. She knew once Necra got an idea there was no stopping her, and this one was one that each of them had felt strongly about.

Stacy: Is there anything that you need me to do my Goddess?

Necra: Just make sure the private jet is ready to go for you, myself, Sara, Blanca, and Zuri.

Stacy: I take it you found a replacement then?

Necra nods, as she picks up her cell phone and begins to text a message out to someone.

Necra: I did. And hopefully the other will be able to join us.

Stacy: Who else do you have in mind? I mean from what I've seen in the SCW there isn't any other supernatural creature or being...

Necra: That's because she's human.

Stacy: There is only person that would even be considered for the Darkside, and she...

Necra: She would have been the Black Queen if she had married uncle Seph. That is why she will be part of this.

Necra's phone goes off and she smiles looking down at the message that she had received.

Necra: She's in. Her and the guys are already in Italy visiting her father.

Stacy: She probably needed a break after that match. Everything is almost ready to go.

Necra: Good. Make sure Sara is doing what I asked her to do earlier. I want nothing left behind.

Stacy: Speaking of leaving things behind, where is your father and Ex?

Necra sighs, and sends a message back, and walks into the bedroom with Stacy and the panther following behind.

Necra: They headed back to the Oasis this morning.

Stacy: Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean do you remember what happened the last time they were left alone?

Necra: Don't be silly.... They'll be fine. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go and make a call.

Stacy: Yes my Goddess.

Necra walks off as Stacy goes back to packing. Necra begins to dial the phone, and walks back out onto the balcony from the bedroom.

Necra: Thank you for returning my call... Of course. It's always good to know I have like minded people willing to work with me. No... We'll take them out one, by one, by one, by one, and they'll never see it coming.

She leans against the railing, and smiles as she turns looking out over the city of Phoenix, as the scene fades to black.[/I]
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion