Author Topic: Parental Sit Down  (Read 326 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Parental Sit Down
« on: August 29, 2014, 11:29:40 PM »
 For me I feel like this is a second coming of some sorts. Under a mask I was limited in what I could have done. It felt like I just wasn’t my self. I felt like I could have said so much and people wouldn’t have cared or even paid attention to it because it was coming from a woman who had something to hide. A woman who was perhaps afraid of what she did coming back to haunt her. But after seeing Mercedes Vargas become a member of the Mean Girls, after hearing Amy Marshall drive my name into the ground. I knew for a fact that I couldn’t be afraid any longer. I couldn’t limit myself to be handicapped by a mask as if I had something to hide.

The fact is now that the mask has come off there isn’t anything else to hide from. There’s no reason to be afraid. People can now digest what I am really about, and they can make a decision on what they think of me. Whether you think I come to SCW with a big ego, or if I am in the likes of being overly superficial and what have you, so be it. Let the truth be told that I honestly don’t care on what you think of me. I came to this company for one reason and one reason only, and that’s make it straight to the top. While it’s always a good thing to make friends on the way. My only intention has and will always be to focus on what I do best and that’s wrestle.

As La Paloma I felt limited. I felt like I was limited in what I could do. Sure I could still go about wrestling in the same way but I felt like it handicapped my attitude, and it stopped me from competing to the best of my ability. Now that the mask has come off the door to my hidden potential has been unlocked, and I am free to do what I please.

And what I aim to do more than anything right now is to win this final tourney match and throw my name into the mix for the Roulette Championship. For me that Roulette Championship means everything. It’s not just a title to me but it serves as a chance at redemption because only by getting into that Roulette Championship match will I have the chance at Natalie McKinley that I deserve.

She has honestly been making some strides inside of the ring picking up win after win in impressive ways. I am not ashamed to say that even I have fell to her but that was during the time when I was pretending to be something that I am not. That’s not who I am now, and if the chance to face her ever arose again. Let’s just say that she will understand why I am nicknamed the Reflection of Perfection. For starters it’s because perfection simply doesn’t fail.

I know that this is the last chance in order to make my way into the big Roulette Championship match. When I competed for a chance to be in the tournament the first time I thought that things were over. I thought I was forced to be on the outside looking in, looking at afar at others competing for the very thing that I have my eyes fixated upon, but seeing  Mckinley win our match getting the win over Katherine I thought my chance at glory had come to an end.

But the very moment I pull off the mask is the moment that Amy Marshall and I, long time enemies have actually become friends, and more importantly than that it has given me the opportunity at a chance at redemption. At a chance of still making it to the big dance, and making sure that I go on to compete for the Roulette Championship.

I have been in the wrestling business to know that chances like this don’t come that often, and at Climax Control I am personally going to right the wrongs of what went down in that first match and I will get into the fatal four way match. With this chance at redemption on the line, another chance at Natalie and the added bonus of competing for a title. I feel like this match is honestly mine’s to win, and Joanne and Zuri are merely there to stand in my way.

I have been here for a little less than a month now and I feel like people are starting to expect too much of me. Not once did I ever bring up how I was a superstar elsewhere should make me a superstar here. How I am better than every single bombshell on the roster. I never said that but everyone wants to put words in my mouth like I am some kind of bad person.

Let me get something off of my chest. It’s getting a little irritating seeing people talk about me as if I am not important or if I haven’t accomplished anything. Whether it’s on Twitter in someone else’s promo or or the old stuff that Amy brought up about me, but honestly what can you really expect from someone who has only been around for less than a month? Do you expect them to just jump into the fray and immediately become champion overnight? Do you expect them to have the door opened wide up and expect everyone who has been around to just move out of the way for them?

Of course not, that would be a little out there, and quite frankly I don’t need that kind of help. I never needed anyone’s help. Well except for my father who took me into his wrestling school after dropping out of high school. But aside that everything I have ever gotten in life was at the hands of me showing dedication and hard work. Whether I was the biggest bitch in the world or the biggest people person.

It didn’t matter everything came as a result of my hard work ethic. I can’t even be in SCW without some bimbo trying to attack me verbally when they honestly don’t even know me. But if they want the biggest bitch, if they want to see how conniving how evil how condescending that I can be then so be it. You don’t have to wait that long. After all Sunday is just a mere couple of days away.

In this match we have Joanne Canelli and Zuri Justice.

First and foremost Zuri Justice. I was ready to come on here and show respect to another masked wrestler. Considering that’s all I have really come to known training in Mexico but I can tell that your attitude sucks and you wouldn’t want that from me. So I am not even going to bother. In reality the one’s that talk the most are the ones that end up sucking the most. How many wins do you even have under you since being here?

What have you done to stand out, to get yourself noticed? Me it’s not that hard seeing how my reputation follows me. Amy didn’t even know I was in the damn company and she was spewing my name out of her mouth. The moment I was unmasked is the moment everyone made a big deal about it over Twitter. Do you have that ability?

That power? Can you capture the hearts of an audience like I can? I don’t think so. As for you Joanne. I can tell that you yourself might be a big deal. You built a small name for yourself. Not as big as mine but a decent size nonetheless, and by decent I mean one that is clearly in my shadow. Light years behind me. You can talk up a good game but what have you done for me lately? What’s going on now that should make me care about you?

And the answer to that question is nothing. Normally I am known as the women who will proudly use her feet to fly all over the place. To wear you down with her speed and high flying ability. But on Climax Control I do believe the boot will be used for putting a foot up your asses.

You can think whatever you wish of me but when the smoke settles and the dust clears, and you see that I am the winner of the match. I want you to think of me as a winner because in this match winning is everything, winning is the only way that we get to move on.

You both should feel proud because you have the honor of starring in a film with me. A movie that features meet kicking both of your asses. A film I like to entitle Crystal takes SCW by storm.

It’s coming to a wrestling ring near you.

No matter what you say, no matter what you try to do nothing, and I mean nothing will stop this rose from blossoming. After all perfection never fails…

The scene opens up and this time we find ourselves in St. Anthony’s High School in Los Angeles, California. Crystal Hilton was called into the school to speak with her daughter’s softball coach. She didn’t know what the meeting was about but the only thing that she knew was that her daughter Brittany had mentioned that she was looking to get into softball just like her mother did. Crystal was big into softball when she was in high school and if she didn’t get pregnant with Brittany as a very young age she might have found herself competing for a softball team or at least playing in a recreational league somewhere. Yet that wasn’t the case, and Crystal would rather have her daughter Brittany than to be apart of a team.

Anyway the Rose Goddess found herself walking into her daughter’s private school. She walked down a corridor until she walked into the coach’s office. Sitting down in the office wasn’t just the coach but the assistant principal was there as well. Crystal rolled her eyes adjusting her skirt as she stood up glancing at the man and woman in front of her.

Coach: Hello there Mrs. Williams. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Please have a seat…

Crystal rolls her eyes at the male before she shakes her head at him in disgust.

Crystal: Hilton… The name is Miss Hilton .Been divorced for close to a year now and I would appreciate it if you called me by my proper name.

Coach: Sorry about that Miss Hilton. Please take a seat. We just wanted to call you to the office because we wanted to talk to you about your daughter Brittany.

Crystal rolls her eyes as the assistant principal begins to speak. Crystal wasn’t one for all of this drawn out nonsense. She was impatiently and didn’t like stories.

Assistant Principal: As Mr. Thompson was saying we want to discuss about Ms. Williams. Brittany is honestly an exceptional athlete. There’s not many who could make the varsity team in just their freshman year but your daughter seems to be an athlete of that caliber. Everything she does on the field is just exceptional and there is no doubt on my team that she would make a great addition to the team…

Crystal puts her hand up as she shakes her head at the two of them.

Crystal: Correction. You should have known from the start that Brittany was exceptional. After all that is m daughter that we are talking about. You didn’t think that the Crystal Hilton was going to give birth to some scrub of an athlete? Come on now, let’s be honest here. She’s a Hilton she has that fighting spirit just like her mother does, and she is also a Williams which is something else entirely. You mix the two together and you get my daughter.  So when can I see my daughter pitching rocking her mother’s beloved number 23? If you are trying to surprise me and tell me that the salvation of the team is in her hands. There’s no need. I know what my daughter can do. After all she’s my offspring.

The coach just shakes her head as he looks deep into Crystal’s eyes.

Coach: Actually she’s a third baseman, and decided on number 21.

Crystal: Really? Well that’s ok I guess…. I feel like she disrespected me. How is she just going to come out and play her father’s position and jersey number. Don’t set that in stone yet. I am sure she will be changing that jersey number before the week is up. Now if all you wanted to do was tell me about how great my daughter is. It’s a waste of time. It’s hard to tell me something I already know. Now if you excuse me I have someone to meet on my set.

Crystal goes to leave the room but the assistant principal stands up as he glances back at Crystal.

Assistant Principal: Actually we weren’t finished yet. There’s no mistake that your daughter is a great athlete, but here at St. Anthony’s we just feel like your daughter isn’t taking school seriously. The school year has just begun and we expect your daughter to pick herself up this year. She better not have a lot of excused absences like she did last year, and her attitude needs to have some reformation. She believes that she can speak anyway she wants to anyone she wants. That type of attitude isn’t going to last here. Especially now since our Zero Tolerance policies seem to be in stricter enforcement this time around.

Crystal: Ok what exactly did you want to see from my daughter?! What is she doing?

Assistant Principal: We just want to see a young lady who is working as hard as everyone other student. Is that so much to ask? As far as her physical issues. She’s telling all the other girls trying out for the team how much better she is over them. She has a bad sense of sportsmanship, and the lists goes on and on.

Crystal: Ok and what exactly am I supposed to do?

Coach: Talk to her. Perhaps scare her straight. A little scare tactics can go a long way. And we all just want the best for your daughter. If the attitude keeps up. She won’t only lose a spot on the team but she might find herself away from the school. She doesn’t want that. Just imagine how hard it is to find another school with the reputation of what you did in your bad one? It would tarnish hehr before she even had a chance to react. So pull her aside, and have a talk with her. We really want her.

Crystal thinks about it before she nods her head back at them.

Crystal Sure. I will have a talk with them as soon as she comes home. If that’s all you needed to discuss I will take my leave now.

Both of them seem offended as Crystal rises up and storms out of the room. Telling Brittany what went down in that room wouldn’t help the matters with her daughter’s attitude. The only thing Crystal was concerned with was talking to Brittany about her softball position choice. The actual parenting would come later. First thing was first though. Must sit down Brittany and the rest would follow.
user posted image