Author Topic: Deep Blue Funk, Go away  (Read 1403 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Deep Blue Funk, Go away
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:56:06 AM »
 (Check it…the scene is the Diamond Tiger Manor aka mines and Emme’s apartment. For the past few months, I had been out of it. I had a tag match at Climax Control, and felt like I didn’t show up at that. I felt like I let everyone down, and I have. I had felt like crap ever since mom died. I had challenged Deimos at the Climax Control after he attacked me after our match at Chaos at Cape Town, which I didn’t care for. That’s ok though, I will get back at him for that. I just got to get out of this damn funk I had been on for so long. I want to get back in that mindset when I first came to SCW.

I hate myself for getting into this funk. For not putting forth the effort I had been putting in when I became the SCW Roulette champ. I don’t know how Emme has put up with me thru this funk, but she’s been trying her best, and that’s all I could ask for at that point. I am tired of this funk. I want to get back on track. I bang my fist on the coffee table, scaring Emme and Tiger my dog.)

Diamond: What’s wrong baby?

Jeremiah: I am sick and tired of this funk I am in. I know Uncle Seb said not to grieve too long, and I am better than this to be in this damn funk. I had a tag team match, and I failed to even show up for that. I am beating myself up for not showing up in my matches.

(Emme comes and rubs my shoulders. I hang my head low in embarrassment, and then there is a knock on the door, and Emme gets up and we see Unc Seb and Aunt Lady at the door. I look up and then look back down.)

Sebastian: Thanks for calling us Emme.

Diamond: Anytime Sebastian. He needs you guys.

Darknyss: Still in the funk hes been in ever since his mother died?

Diamond: Yes, but he wants to get out of it, and I figured that he would want to hear from you Sebastian, since you have been a father figure to him.

(Unc Seb and Aunt Lady look at me and then come in and then Unc Seb sits on the couch next to me and pats me on the back. I didn’t need a pat on the back, but it was a nice gesture anyway.)

Sebastian: Still in the funk I see.

Jeremiah: Yeah. I want to get out of it. I have been like this ever since mom died. Every match I have had since then I have not even showed up. I felt like I let everyone down. You, the fans, and especially Emme. I am tired of this funk I am in.

Sebastian: Jeremiah, you haven’t let me down.

Jeremiah: Then why do I feel like it! I had a tag team match a couple of weeks ago, and I didn’t even show up for that! I am thru with not showing up! I want to get back on the track I was when I was SCW Roulette champion! Hell, I HAD A SHOT AT THE WORLD TITLE A WHILE BACK AND I SCREWED THAT UP BY NOT PUTTING FORTH THE EFFORT TO EVEN SHOW UP!!!!

(Emme and Aunt Lady look at me and I look back and look at Unc Seb and I sighed, and stopped myself and hung my head low again.)

Sebastian: Jeremiah, I know it has reigned heavy at your heart when your mother died. You remember when my parents died? Do you know why I didn’t grieve long? Its because my mom and dad knew that I still had that fighting spirit, and I took you under my wing when you got out of the Army because you wanted to wrestle and follow in my footsteps, and I knew that my nephew had that same fighting spirit I had. I know you want to get out of this funk Jeremiah.

Jeremiah: How? I want to know how. How did you get out of it.

Sebastian: I just kept on wrestling. I knew it was what my mom and dad wanted to do, and I am pretty sure that is what your mom and dad wanted you to do.

Jeremiah: Hell yeah, you know that Unc. It’s not going to be easy though. Aside from you, Mom was there for me. I had my fair share of heartbreaks and she was there to give me advice. You helped me too Unc Seb, but she was that woman’s perspective. I mean if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have had this goddess of a woman by my side.

(Unc Seb smiled and pats me on the back.)

Darknyss: No Jeremiah. That was all you. You did that yourself. You were confident enough to ask Emme out without fear of rejection, because you knew that was going to be a possibility.

(As always, Aunt Lady was right. I nodded in agreement, and my Emme sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me from the side. I looked down at her and kissed her head.)

Jeremiah: You right Aunt Lady. I just want to get back on that roll that I was on when I won the Roulette title. I couldn’t believe how quick I had won it, but after I lost the title, I fizzled. I hit that plateau that I thought I was never going to hit, but I hit it, and I want to get out of it. I want to stay focused on getting back on top. I know I can get back on top. I just need to stay focused on that track. I want that tunnel vision to the top.

(Unc Seb saw that determination in my eyes and nodded.)

Diamond: Maybe you need help to stay focused. We all know you can do it baby.

(Unc Seb had that certain smile like he knew something we didn’t.)

Jeremiah: Ok Unc, I know that look. What’s up?

Sebastian: Well, I agree with Diamond when she said that maybe you need help staying focused, and that’s why I signed up for SCW. I knew that this situation would arise, and in some shape or form, I am coming to SCW.

Diamond: Oh my god, that’s a great idea. Of course I will help him too, but why not.

Jeremiah: Yeah, maybe that will help me. Plus you have the experience

Darknyss: I think that is a brilliant idea my love, and if my girls needs some advice if I cant give it to them, maybe you can too.

Sebastian: If they need it, but I am sure you do a hell of a job my sweet.

Diamond: Come on all, I know a great place we can go too. Let’s go out.

(I feed my dog, and then we all make our way out.)

[end RP]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:57:36 AM by Argento »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image