Author Topic: #CovergirlChronicles: LateNiteNY  (Read 422 times)

Offline Lyah Lindberg

• View Profile
    • Lyah Lindberg
#CovergirlChronicles: LateNiteNY
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:23:13 PM »
 OFF CAMERA
New York
Outside of Late Nite NY Studios

Liz Smalls is walking towards the back entrance of the Late Nite NY studios as there are guardrails stopping the fans that have lined up to get a glimpse of the Coast 2 Coast Covergirl from touching her. Expensive shades cover her eyes but the pouty lips and flowing blonde hair give away exactly who it is.

Her heels clank the concrete as her purple dress blows in the wind before someone shouts her name, prompting her to stop.

Man: Liz! Liz Smalls!

Liz, hearing that voice above all of the others, slowly walks over to the man, 2 bodyguards at her side. She takes her glasses off and the male fans in the area start to cheer for her which puts a smile across her face. She's LOVING the attention.

She approaches the man who appears to be in his early 30's. The man lifts up his young daughter, 4 years old and then sits her down in front of him as the girl looks up shyly at Liz.

Man: My little girl is a huge fan of yours. I bought your doll, and DVR'd all of your matches and tv shows appearances. Could she get an autograph? Please?

Liz takes a deep breath and rolls her eyes, annoyed that she was stopped. But hey, this IS a paying fan who obviously REALLY supports her.

The man hands Liz a sharpie and Liz drops it to the ground by accident and puts a hand over her mouth, her silver manicured Nails by Liz painted nails glistening in the sunlight.

Liz Ooops. I have to get inside like now. Sorry Not Sorry!

Liz blows a kiss to the fans as the man comforts his daughter who wanted an autograph from Liz.

She then heads inside, bodyguards slamming the door behind her.

Liz: That little girl was Basic anyway. I really don't give a damn if she wanted an autograph. Ugh, I'm SO ABOVE signing anyway.

Time for makeup, hair, prep work for the big late night talk show appearance.

On Camera
Late Nite NY Main Stage
11:35 pm

The spotlights flash on the stage as the host of Late Nite NY, David Toney has a smile on his face for the studio audience. Toney, is a 53 year old veteran of late night TV.

David Toney: Welcome everyone to Late Nite NY! I'm your host as always David Toney and tonight we have an interesting show lined up for you.

Because tonight, in studio, we have a young woman who's taking the entertainment world by storm. She's been on magazine covers like Seventeen, In Style, Teen People, you've seen her in Force One Wrestling and now she's signed to TWO different companies, Las Vegas' SCW and New Yorks own Uncensored Inc making her a TRUE 'Coast 2 Coast Covergirl'. Oh, she'd probably slap me across the face if I didn't mention she's also a Maybelline model, sporting her own Nails by Liz nail polish line and one of the most trending people on twitter.

Okay...I'm almost out of breath from all of that.

The studio audience laughs.

David Toney: Without further ado, please, give a New York welcome for the lovely, talented Liz Smalls!

'Live For the Night' by Krewella plays as Liz Smalls walks out from the backstage area onto the main stage with a smile spread across her face waving at the audience.

David Toney goes to shake her hand but she puts a finger up waving it off in protest and turns back to the audience and keeps waving as David sits down behind his desk and Liz takes a seat on the chairs next to him.

The audience applause slows as David begins to speak.

David Toney: Once again welcome to the show Liz, its great to have you.

Liz Smalls: Well the pleasure is all yours.

David Toney: It sure is. I want to first congratulate you on all of your recent success. Your living up to your nickname, truly being a coast to coast superstar by wrestling for two different promotions on both coasts.

Liz Smalls: Well duh. I've like never told a lie in my life.

David loosens the tie on his suit, sensing this might be a touchy interview.

Trying to lighten the mood, he smiles at her.

David Toney: Your hair is so shiny. Are you endorsing a shampoo you wanna promote now too?

The audience laughs as Liz rolls her eyes, obviously not finding his joke funny.

Liz Smalls: Ewww, are you like trying to hit on me now? Because that was creepy.

David Toney: Your a feisty one aren't you? I've heard rumors about you. Some people sa-

Before he can finish, Liz's eyes light up and she becomes animated as she cuts him off.

Liz Smalls: That's just it. RUMORS. People spread rumors about me all day long on twitter. Pay them no mind. Look at me? I'm like the most perfect person ANYONE could hope to be. Your lucky I agreed to do your show. You should thank me.

David Toney: Well maybe if you'd let me finish my sentences next time I would.

The audience again finds the host's humor entertaining but Liz takes offense.

The coast 2 coast covergirl crosses her arms in the chair, pouting.

David notices her attitude getting worse by the second and brings up something that'll hopefully turn it around.

David Toney: Before we get into the wrestling talk, I've been hearing your causing quite the uproar on twitter. Apparently, your Liz Facts are the most trending topics throughout the day. Did you have any Liz Facts you wanna share with us tonight?

The charming host smiles as he see's Liz shift excitedly in her chair.

Liz holds out her hand, placing it down by her foot.

Liz Smalls: Liz Fact. I wear matching fingernail and toenail polish as you can see.

The camera zooms in to show the silver 'Nails by Liz' polish on her fingers and on her toes.

The crowd claps at the Liz Fact which puts a smile across Liz's face.

Liz Smalls: Oh! I have another!

Liz Fact. When I was 15, I wrote a rap song.

David Toney immediately looks impressed and laughs.

David Toney: Wait a minute, you wrote a rap song? You know I'm gonna have to ask you to give us a little something then, right?

Liz Smalls: Oh I came prepared. Just a LITTLE something. Are you guys ready?

The studio audience cheers and Liz stands up out of the chair and clears her throat.

Liz Smalls: Okay you guys. This is like brand new, but here's a little something.

My Name's Lizzie Smalls and I'm a Covergirl
All these other BASICS are from another world.

Liz stops and the audience applauds, Liz smiling ear from ear sits back in her chair and crosses her legs.

David Toney: Pretty impressive I've gotta admit. But speaking of Basics, I hear you have a big match coming up for Sin City Wrestling in just a few days against one of their bombshells, that's what you call yourselves right?

Liz Smalls: Well, I'm a bombshell. You can call her a basic.

David Toney: Okay okay, your competing in a match against a woman named Delia, correct?

Liz Smalls: NO! How dare you not call her by her REAL name. Its DELIAR.
Liz states matter of factly.

David Toney: Well, this Deliar, you and her have had a pretty personal road to this match from what I've researched. You two are trading personal insults, photographs and digs at each other on twitter.

Liz Smalls: I can't help it. I like have to expose someone when they're being fake. Everything about this girl is fake.

From her weird man jaw, to her ripping her name off of a freaking movie. I mean cmon, Mean Girls? Could you NOT be anymore unoriginal?

David Toney: So preposterous of her isn't it?

A look of confusion crosses the 19 year old Bombshell's face.

Liz Smalls: Huh???

David Toney: Nevermind. I hear you've been mentioning some thi-

Liz cuts him off.

Liz Smalls: She thinks JUST because she's been modeling longer than I have that she's special but she's not. She's like the most basic person ever. She has this weird thing with saying 'darling' all the time to me on twitter. Umm, I'm not your darling.

And I've watched her in the ring. She talks about me like she's gonna be able to just totally destroy me but that's SO not gonna happen. Her last matches were funny to watch because she looked SO lost. Like, why would I be scared?

And you wanna get personal?

David smiles and puts a hand up.

David Toney: I don't know if this is really the pla-

INTERUPTED! Again!

Liz puts a hand up to silence the host.

Liz Smalls: This is a girl who at 15 years old was posing nude to let some weird, old guy paint her or something. THATS how she got her 'modeling' start. Does that sound like a REAL model to you? Nooooo...it sounds like some cheap, basic who would take off her clothes for a break.

As David tries to get a word in, Liz keeps rambling.

Liz Smalls: I'm a 2nd generation wrestler. My daddy was a wrestler, my uncles wrestle and now its my turn to take over the wrestling world. Deliar has the NERVE to call me lazy but I'm wrestling on two different coasts, I'm EARNING my reputation as the future of wrestling.

Whats Deliar doing? She's trying to be someone she's not. First, she takes the 'Mean Girls' name from the movie. Then, she's tried to take all of my friends. I KNOW everyone see's her tweeting my besties every single day like they even care she exists.

Then she sets MY ex fiancé up on a date right after I called off the engagement. Its like she WANTS my life. But she can't have it.

Deliar in a few days, we FINALLY meet in the ring. I may be nice and sweet on twitter.

The studio audience cant help but laugh at that statement by Liz who has been nothing but rude to EVERYONE she's encountered on twitter. Liz, unphased by the laughing, keeps talking.

Liz Smalls: I was SAYING I may be nice and sweet on twitter, but in the ring I'm gonna show you how personal this really is.

Assuming you haven't backed out of our little agreement, WHEN I beat you at Climax Control, I'm in charge of Mean Girls and YOU will have to listen to ME.

You think how I talk to you now on twitter is bad? Imagine after this match. I'm gonna have you and the mean girls running around as my personal lap dogs ALL day and night.

David Toney: Well Miss Smalls, isn't that going a bit too far? You said your father was a wrestle-

Liz Smalls: I don't care WHAT you or anyone else thinks. This whole thing between Deliar and me ENDS at Climax Control. And you know what? I'm tired of the way you've been interrupting me all night. I've heard the tone you're using with me and I don't like it.

I TRIED being nice and giving your crappy show a good guest, but you ruined it. I'm out of this...BASIC building. Ugh.

With that, the Coast 2 Coast Covergirl stands up, visibly disgusted and hurries backstage to meet up with her bodyguards, leaving David Toney and the studio audience confused, but relieved that the spoiled brat is finally gone.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 11:26:05 PM by Liz Smalls »