Author Topic: Time To Do What's Right...  (Read 294 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Time To Do What's Right...
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
 I was tired. I was covered in blood. My body ached all over.

A pair of medics were in the room, trying to repair my wounds as I glanced down at the title, holding it in my hands. The SCW Roulette title. For the longest time, this was a goal of mine that I needed to see accomplished. It was this night that I finally had that goal completed. It made me think of all the hard work and effort that I put into my career thus far...

What was it all for?

While the medics were working on me, I asked one of them to take out a laptop from a suitcase and place it on a laptop before me. She did so and I opened up the screen and turned it on, then I launched Skype and called back home. Someone from the other side opened up the connection and it was then I saw the reason for everything that I'm doing now.

Despite how tired I was, I smiled at the four innocent faces that were facing me, but their faces told me a different story. They saw their father covered in bandages all over his face and were on the verge of tears. Arthur, Rose, Cecil, and Lydia looked into my eyes and saw that their father was tired, beaten up, but happy enough to see their faces. Maybe if Andrew Garcia hadn't brought up my family in a negative light, my fight with him would have ended on a different note. But tonight, he brought out something within me that I don't think could ever disappear; my reason for why I'm fighting. My family. They are the only reason for me to be alive these days...

Why are you following me? Get out of my sight!

My wife's screams brought me out of my reverie. My children were trying to ask questions as to what was going on, but I told them that I loved them and that I would see them soon. Disconnecting from the phone call, I thanked the medics for their services and bade them farewell as they left the room. I put the title on my shoulders and slowly got up from my chair, walking out of the room and into the hallway. There I saw Lisa, the most beautiful woman in the world, engaged in a heated argument with Pussy Willows. I stepped behind her, trying to listen to the conversation, despite the tremendous pain that I was in.

P.W.: See, it wasn't that hard! He came out of the room of his own volition! Look, all I want is a quick interview with him. Can't you see that?

Lisa: No, look at my man! Can't you see that he's not in a talkative mood at all?

I got between both women and gently pushed them away from each other, looking at the both of them. Then I glared fiercely at P.W.

Alex: My wife has a point here, Pussy Willows. I have nothing to say for tonight.

Pussy Willows shook her head stubbornly

P.W.: What? You're not here to gloat? You should be after the massacre that you and Andrew Garcia went through together.

Lisa: What? As if winning the title isn't enough proof for you? He doesn't need to gloat, he already did that the moment he pinned the bastard down for the count.

Alex: She's right. Andrew Garcia gave it all he had and I took him out for the count. Nothing but a coakroach around these parts and if he thinks he's better than me still, then he has a long way to go. I don't need to gloat.

I patted the title on my shoulders as Pussy Willow took a quick glance at it, then looked back at me. I grinned like a fool and chuckled.

Alex: I already won the belt. Nothing more matters to me now except to keep on going.

Lisa: Let's go, honey. I don't think this girl is worthy of my time tonight.

She grabbed my hand and was about to lead me back into the dressing room, but Pussy's next choice of words stopped us short.

P.W.: If you think you're going to take it easy after that battle, think again. I already saw the card for the upcoming Climax Control and the higher-ups already have a dangerous plan for you. They are pitting you against Jericho Hill and Michael Hardy. I wonder what your children would think if they saw their father lose?

Both of us immediately whirled around and my wife instantly got into her face and backed her into a corner, nothing but fear and terror showing in her eyes. I was once in a happy mood, but hearing that last statement almost drove me into a frenzy. My wife pretty much spoke exactly how I was feeling. I was not in the mood, however, to get into anything more physical or damaging when the body needed healing at the moment...

I slowly put a hand on my wife's shoulders and whispered into her ears as I glared into Pussy Willows, then I spoke loudly to her.

Alex: You can talk about anything else you want, but don't you EVER bring up my children again. Do you understand me? You talk about them again and I won't have a problem with Ariel doing what she believes to be right at the moment with you. Got it?

Pussy Willows was clearly shaking in her boots as she nodded multiple times. Ariel loved watching the fear come alive from her opponents when she fought women in her MMA days. Pussy Willows was no fighter and certainly wouldn't have stand a chance against a menace like her. I wonder...would Ariel want to have a change of her...and maybe go after the women's title? After all, she had expressed interest in joining SCW and taking her place as a dominating Bombshell championship in the future. Or was she more inclined to be at home with her kids?

Ariel and I turned away and slowly backed off, entering the dressing room as she smiled wickedly at me. She got her point across. As we slammed the door behind us, Pussy Willows slowly slid down the wall and sat down, clearly shaken up at the scene fades to black.

Court is now in session! When the king speaks, you better listen!

All week long, I was prepared to make a statement filled with words. Words that were to describe to the faithful audience that listens to me on a weekly basis on how I viciously slaughtered Andrew Garcia, how I ended his pathetic reign and took everything away from him. But then I came to a question that made me stop my efforts...why should I do so? Words, while used to give expression in any kind of emotion you feel is right to use at that appropriate moment, is meaningless. Andrew Garcia is someone that's in my rear view mirror and he's nothing but a insignificant bug that can be crushed at any point in our careers should he chose to face me again. From this point on, I decided that words alone aren't enough - my actions in the ring will speak volumes for me in the ring! That, you witless worms, is what's going to define me in the ring. Whether I emerge victorious or go down in failure is completely up to me and I'm not about to let failure get in the way of my newfound success! After all, I am the new SCW Roulette champion and it is up to me to protect this belt with both my reputation and life! People tell me I'm crazy for wanting to defend the title each and every time I step in the ring, but then they fail to understand the concept of what a champion is in the first place. Forget waiting for a PPV for a title fight, it happens each and every time you step into that ring! So when Mark, Christian, and Erik decide to throw Jericho Hill and Matt Hardy my way for the title, I say BRING IT ON! You boys clearly don't have a clue on what you're up against and believe me when I tell you, my first title defense will be a cinch to get through! Don't believe me now, go right ahead, but in the end, you're not getting anything except for one hell of a loss in your worthless careers!

Truth be told, Jericho Hill, you will never get on my good side. We've already met through the endless wastelands of Twitter, as you and I sparred against each other verbally.  You've yet to make a hell of an impression out of me and I'm completely disgusted with your performance against Rage. Sure, you gave EVERYTHING you had to the poor bastard and yet...you allowed the muscle-bound midget to get the best of you? Even sadder is the fact that the bosses found you impressive enough, after that night, to grant you an honor to face the King Of Kings for the title! Oh how the mighty has fallen! According to the powers that be, you are ultra psychotic. This is a claim that bears some truth, but it really doesn't tell the whole story about you, does it? Just because you have no remorse against your foes doesn't make you out to be the dangerous threat they claim you to be. Rage is just as psychotic as you and he was able to outperform you in every way possible. So it's clear to me, Jericho, that your actions are strong, but they won't be strong enough to take down a guy like me for the Roulette title. Quite simply, Jericho Hill, you certainly have a LONG WAY to go before you earn this title or any other title you deem worthy of your time. I have a feeling that you're going to be a brave soul and try your luck against me in the end, which will gain you nothing and lose everything in the process. So here's a fork in the road with two choices that I bestow upon you; either you make my night at Climax Control a better one and not participate in the fight or get involved in the fracas and I'll destroy you within an inch of your life and force you to earn a nice, permanent stay in the hospital or perhaps at your home. You have seen my matches, Jericho Hill, and you perhaps have studied me to a great degree. That's fine, but you should have spent better time preparing then researching me. I'm better than you in every way, shape, or form and there's no telling what kind of trouble you are in. Of course, that's what you're all about, isn't it? You don't care about who or what you take on as long as you cause damage of sorts. If that's the goal here, mission accomplished, but if it's your goal to win the SCW Roulette championship belt, then you will not finish that mission on a positive note!

Michael Hardy, unlike my first opponent, you actually achieved victory against Duke and have apparently earned the right to face me in combat for the Roulette championship! Good for you, congratulations...but that's as far as you will go. I've read up on your history and have heard stories of your past glories, but tell me something...will that be enough? You took Duke on in a furious battle to the finish and won and that's great. Though I never faced the man, it looks like Duke is no slouch in the ring and somehow, you were able to get by him. But the truth of the matter is very simple, Michael Hardy; you've yet to face anybody like me. Now, granted, I'm not a Wrestling God by any sort of the imagination. I've yet to earn that honor until I secure the SCW Heavyweight Championship in my possession, but I am the King Of Kings and I consider myself to be an indestructible machine that cannot be stopped. I'm currently at the peak of my powers and they continue to grow stronger as I take on guys like you for whatever may be at stake. In your case and in mine, it's the SCW roulette championship. I'd like to believe, Michael Hardy, that you have potential to do something fantastic here in Sin City Wrestling, but when it comes to facing me, you will undoubtedly fail in my mind. I'm one of the most unpredictable warriors you'll ever meet on the battlefield, filled with fire in his heart and an iron-steel determination that possess him to his very core. I won't stop until I win at Climax Control and while you may be just as big of a threat as Jericho Hill possibly claims himself to be, both of you will have one thing in common; you both will lose. I have no intention of giving up the gold anytime soon from guys like you, guys who think their shots are precise and can turn the tables for you and let the outcome play itself out. Life doesn't work that way; you either give it your all or die trying. Andrew Garcia, whom I recently took out for the gold, did not do his job correctly and is once again worthless by all accounts. I hope, for your sake, that you and Jericho do not end up to be worthless causes in my first title defense. Why? Because I need to be challenged and if neither of you win, then my hopes of a challenge is dashed and the opportunity is forever gone. Do your best, Michael Hardy, but in the end, you'll lose just like the rest of them and only I, Kain, The King Of Kings, will succeed!

Granted, I too want the SCW Heavyweight championship in the future, but since I am the new Roulette champion, I may as well take the advantage and give this title something meaningful to represent again. It's been too long since it's been won or lost with clean victories, since it's been obtained through unusual circumstances. By that I mean people have won the title by some outside help or some kind of distraction that allowed them the win. This time, I want to make sure that each and every one of my victories as the Roulette champion be both hard-fought and clean. I'm not here to lose on the first night, I'm here to win every time they give me someone to deal with for the title. It is my job, as your new Roulette champion, to show that I am the real deal around here. Therefore, Jericho...Michael...make no mistake. You both are in for the fight of your lives. You thought you've been in wars a thousand times before and came out alive, whether you were on the winning end or on the losing end. But this is far worse than anything you've ever expected. I'm going to enjoy putting you both out of my path and teaching you both a lesson that neither of you ever forget. I also want our battle to be a message for the entire locker room; that no one will be claiming the SCW Roulette championship belt for A LONG TIME! This badass is here to stay and I don't lay down for any man that wants to fight with me. I'll do what I want, I'll say what I want! My actions, from here on out, will state that loud and clear. Words are a waste of my time and my feet and fists are really the ones that do all the talking! So come in, step into my world, and feel the wrath, pain, and suffering that I'm about to deliver at your doorstep! When you both finally realize, at the end of our battle, that you weren't that good enough for the title, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll be smart enough not to try again, regardless of whether or not you won the right to face me for the title!

For I am Kain...The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion