Author Topic: Hotwire 5/31  (Read 4748 times)

Offline Sam

• View Profile
Hotwire 5/31
« on: May 31, 2014, 10:45:54 AM »
 Interested in what's going on backstage at SCW? Look no further!

No Pain, No Gain…
Newly Crowned Unified Heavyweight Champion Simon Jones has been rumored to be wrestling hurt these past few months. It would be no surprise considering the brutal matches he’s been apart since the latter part of last year. Either way the Birmingham native is still on a roll, not recording anything in the ‘Loss Column’ since calendar year 2013.

Faker?
Has anyone noticed that the former SCW and ACW Champion Drake Green’s twitter status went from ‘Retired Pro Wrestler’ to ‘Injured Pro Wrestler’. Interesting development considering he just told us all he’d never wrestle again. Hmmm…

New Gold Discovered?
A few months ago I reported about the possibility of SCW adding new titles but as of now no significant strides have been made in that department. Will keep you posted…

Cold Stuff International?
With the recent depleting of HSI ranks, rumors are swirling backstage that the Boss himself, Hot Stuff Mark Ward is angry. With the recent injuries to cornerstone team members Duke Ata and Max Burke Hot Stuff International seems to be on the outside looking in at the rankings of top factions in the City of Sin.

The Man, The Myth…
Newly crowned Roulette Champion Kain has been spotted around Las Vegas in recent weeks, reportedly being asked to be referred to as Alex. Could we finally be getting a glimpse into the man past the monster? A huge Kain fan myself, I’ll keep you in the loop with this one.

Unbeatable?
With everyone’s favorite Kiwi holding the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, many people backstage have brought up her stranglehold over the division. With the Roulette division traditionally the secondary championship, some are concerned that the top Bombshell is holding the WRONG title. Honestly? As long as I get to see Emma Rose in tights I don’t care what title she has…

Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?
Have we really seen the last of Austin Parker? I know that was the case but some rumblings have been going around about the “Cowboy” sticking around SCW in some capacity. Would be fine by me.

Dis-Honorable?
Winds have blown a bit and they’re saying that Andrew Garcia is ready to move up in the SCW hierarchy. He has apparently let it known that he’s done with the Roulette division and may set his sights on something a bit grander.

Electra-fying
Brand new Bombshell Champion Electra Styles is on fire. Just two short months after joining the ranks of SCW she has caught the top female prize in the company. What’s next for Miss Styles? Only the sky is the limit for this new star and I’m excited to watch her and see what she can do for a somewhat fledgling Bombshell division.

Unexpected Returns?
SCW Corporate has reported that some new contracts have been signed. Some of them are extensions, some of them developmental talent, but some of them are former stars for years past. Who are they? I have no clue but I’m intrigued to find out.

Got any tips for me? Get at me here or on twitter at @KCHotwire