Author Topic: its vince!  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
its vince!
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:09:44 PM »
 ]We can see Christian Underwood in the ring as he gloats for a new signing in the SCW

Christian: Everyone excited??

The fans cheer as we suddenly hear Blue Monday from Orgy as a new figure walks out to the arena.

Christian: And here he is!!! Vince Peterson!!!

The man is wearing his sunglasses as he looks around the crowd, rubbing his nose as he snorts and spits some loogie on the floor before entering the ring.

Christian: Vince, good to have you here. How do you feel??

Vince looks at him with his sunglasses on, not saying anything before whispering something in the ear of Underwood.

Vince: Ehm…, what am I doing here??? Who are you??

Underood looks on in amazement as he produces a sly smile.

Christian: Remember me? I am your boss. You signed a contract with us this morning??

Vince: I did?? Cool. So euhm, what I’’ll do??

Underwood puts the microphe away and whispers in his ear.

Christian(whisper) You are a wrestler kid, don’t fuck with me ok?? Whats your problem??

Suddenly Vince takes off the sunglasses and grins as he whispers back.

Vince: I know boss, what kind of idiot do you think I am???

Vince grabs the microphone as he addresses the crowd and the boss.

Vince: You know something folks?? It is time for people to get confused around here, because Vince is here. The problem is that you wont know if it is crybaby Vince, or the mad fucka!!! Becuae lets face it people, im sometimes confused myself!! But that wont stop me for putting a great show, oh and boss???

Vince throws the microphone towards one of the two owners as he walks over to him and whispers.

Vince: Who are you again???

Vince grins as Blue Monday from Orgy hits once more as he puts on his sunglasses and walks off.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>