Author Topic: Save The Whole World  (Read 346 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Save The Whole World
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »
 Wow…

There is always a certain amount of excitement that goes into joining a new place. With joining a new company comes the idea that there will be new surroundings and a chance to meet many new people, and perhaps find new friends. When I look at the company of Sin City Wrestling I not only see a chance to do the sort but I see a place that is filled with opportunity. A place that is offering a chance for me to break out of my shell and show the world that I am more than just another pretty face who is looking to get into wrestling.

I am more than just some blonde that thinks she can wrestle because she learned the differences between a scoop slam and a ddt. I am much more than that, and if you plan on judging me because of my outside appearance then you all have another thing coming. I didn’t come to SCW to be in the background.

I came to this company with a purpose, and it’s a purpose to make something of myself. I understand what everyone is thinking. Why would a nurse get herself involved in such a brutal sport such as wrestling. Nurses are supposed to be there to help those that are in need. To be there to cater to those who are sick, and share the good news that everything is going to be alright.

For those who want to laugh at me because of my medical background you honestly shouldn’t be laughing at anything because while it may be funny to all of you the truth is my medical background makes me dangerous. Which an extensive knowledge of the human body I know how to pinpoint the weaknesses in the body. I know what it will take to hurt someone if really pushed to it. How else would I have the knowledge to help treat something if I didn’t know the ways that would lead the body to shut down in the first place?

Just sit there and ponder that thought for a moment. Besides coming from a background of nursing I have seen things that none of you can even fathom. I have seen my share of bad things in my lifetime. I have seen people dying right before my eyes and I have gotten blood on my hands as well. Being a nurse is not for the weak of heart and it takes a certain person to possess the ability to bottle up their own emotions so that they can be strong enough to treat others.

That’s what being a nurse is about first and foremost.  But enough about the rants from a woman trying to break into the business. I think it’s time to look at what I am up against. In front of me it seems like I am walking into a match with three other bombshells. It will be a match in which anything can happen. Any woman in this match could walk out a winner.

For starters on one side of the ring you have Electra Styles. A woman who is walking into this match just like myself. As the newbie. As the new kid on the block. I know it must be a nerve racking thing to be a new person in a new place but I have a good feeling about this Electra person. Just from glance I can tell she is going to be a nice person to be around.

However make no mistake about it, don’t take my kindness as a sign of weakness. When the bell sounds I will be gunning to win this match just as much as anyone else. What happens outside of the ring is one thing, but when the bell sounds the whole friendship factor goes out the window. Electra you are coming into this match as a veteran of the sport. I myself only have two years under me as a wrestler and even that doesn’t seem to be that much as I really haven’t accomplished anything in that timeframe.

I wish you the best inside the ring but just let it be known I am playing for keeps, and I am gunning to walk out as the winner of this match. I don’t want my first match to result in a loss. I have worked way too hard to have what I envision being a successful journey starting off on a bad note. So bring everything you got Electra and I promise you that I will do everything in my power to rise above it.

Also in this match we have someone who has had some success within SCW. A woman who has held the Tag Team Championship as well as being a former Roulette Champion. Wow… There’s that word again. But that’s how I feel when I look across your resume. I know that means that I will have my work cut out for me.

I know that when the bell sounds you will be looking to be the one to pull out that first pinfall or submission, and I can’t help but respect that, but just because your name is ragdoll don’t go on the assumption that you will use me as a ragdoll because that will not be the case when I step in that ring. You may be the one in this match who has the experience of knowing what it will take to get the job done in an SCW ring but none of that even matters.

Because when I get in the ring, I represent the unknown. I represent something you haven’t faced before and who knows what is going to go down when I get in the ring with you. On any given day anybody can beat anyone. No need to tell you how that’s possible. You will see for yourself when the bell sounds. Just wait and see…

Last but not least that brings me over to Veronica Taylor.. A woman who prides herself on being a supermodel. Wow… That’s good I guess… To be honest who even cares about looks because to me that’s just a superficial thing. You can go about being mean being into yourself.

None of that even matters. When you step in the ring you don’t win matches based on how you look. You win matched based on how you wrestle. I just hope that you will bring a good fight when we are out there because I didn’t come here to deal with stupid girls who are more concerned about breaking a nail then they are with competing in the ring.

In your eyes you might see yourself being a legend… Well I don’t know that but people your type tend to do that kind of stuff… Yet you are no legend. You aren’t amazing, you aren’t great. People of your type usually end up being mediocre at best, and mediocrity just won’t cut it in this business.

Climax Control will be my night. The four of us will enter into a four corners match, a match where only one of us can emerge out victorious. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure it is me. Because at the end of the day this match is going to come down to who want’s it the most, and I don’t just want to win this match…

I NEED to win this match.

With me I bring in the aggression that I hold with my from my beloved North Carolina State University whose mascot happens to be a wolf.

Do you girls know what wolves do? They are predators… They live by preying on others… I am hungry for this chance to shine, and when I step into the ring I am going to devour this opportunity.

Don’t judge me by my looks.

It’s time for the nurse to see you all for SCW is in need of a check up...Don’t worry whatever mark I leave you can expect me to treat it afterwards. Time to deliver a prescription of pain…

Good luck everyone….

Charlotte, North Carolina
Planet Fitness

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are taken to a gym where we are able to see Cindy Warren on a bicycle. She moving her hips about as she pedals steadily on a bicycle. As she is doing so it isn’t long before her smarky husband Dr. James Warren walks onto the scene. He cracks a smile as he stands behind her smiling as he loves the view from his wife. She doesn’t pay any attention to him as her mind is on other things. Mainly trying to stay in shape for the match at hand. He cracks a small smile as he begins to speak.

“Babe…Damn you are putting in some serious work on that bicycle. Are you trying to make me smile? You know if you keep working this exercise routine it’s only going to tone your hips making them more firm… That’s not a bad thing from a medical standpoint it’s always good to exercise and work on your body but from a husband’s perspective are you really trying to make me smile? You working out is only going to give me another area on your body to grab…”

Cindy however blows off James as she is locked in a trance of sorts. Her eyes pointed straight ahead as she keeps on peddling away. James just sighs as he notices that his wife didn’t say anything to him in return. He slowly steps in front of her as he waves his hand in front of her face. It isn’t long before he softly speaks out to her.

“Earth to Cynthia… Earth to Cynthia do you copy? I am trying to speak to you…”

Once again Cindy doesn’t say anything as she just keeps peddling away. She peddles harder and faster than before. James finally decides to take matters into his own hands as he grabs her bottle of water and opens it. He turns it upside down as he begins to pour it on his wife. This causes a few people in the gym to look at James and he just offers an arrogant grin in return as he looks back at them.

“Relax she’s my wife… Everything is fine… Go back to doing whatever it is that you were doing… Especially you meathead with no neck… Surprised you could turn that head of your’s in this direction… Just eyes elsewhere she’s with me…”

The water however was enough to snap Cindy out of her trance as she quickly moves her attention to that of James. Her eyes open wide up as the cold water get’s her to yelp a bit as she growls at him.

“What the hell was that about Jimmy?! You have some nerve disrupting me from my training…”

James just giggles as he looks at his wife with a smile.

“Babe what you was doing was unhealthy.. It’s not good to go into full blown meathead mode… You trying to tire yourself out before your career even goes anywhere?”

Cindy quickly gives a simple shaking of her head as she crosses her arms at her husband.

“Actually I was just trying to get into shape. I have a big match coming up in Morocco and I prefer to be in tip top shape. You know as well as I do that I tend to struggle with the whole wrestling thing. This time I rather be prepared for what’s coming my way. It’s not the fact that I am having my first match that scares me but it’s the fact that I have to debut against three other women that does. I could lose by not even getting pinned and that’s a thought that scares me. So I want to work on every aspect of my body. Work on my awareness… Work on everything that is going to lead me to at least doing well out there…”

James quickly shakes his head as he glances back at her.

“Well if it’s awareness then you failed miserably… I was trying to reach out to you and you gave me nothing in return… So you definitely need to work on that part a bit. Cyn but I am also a huge believer that you cannot delay the inevitable. Whatever is going to happen is ultimately going to happen. There’s no ways around for what fate has you for?”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

James smiles as he wraps his arms around Cindy.

“I am just saying if it’s meant to be for you to win this big match then it will happen simple as that… Let’s take a look at one of my favorite movie franchises. Mainly the Amazing Spiderman. It tells a nice story but we all what’s going to happen to Gwen Stacey. She has death written all over her forehead…”

“Nooooooo they can’t kill her off… That’s like my favorite character in that movie…”

“Yeah she has to die… It is part of what shapes Spiderman into what he is to become… Her death needs to happen so he can move on and learn what it feels like to feel loss and…”

“Nooooooo…. That’s stupid didn’t he deal with his uncle dying… Why take her away too… That’s why I need to train super hard… So that we can change history and in the end everyone can be saved. With me Jim I will show that us females can kick some butt too, and if I put my mind to it anything can happen. I know I am the one least likely to win this match but I can change what people think of me by fighting hard and doing whatever it takes to win…”

“Cyn… you are missing the point here…”

“Don’t worry Gwen… Just follow my lead… You will live, and I will win! Must fight harder… Must do whatever it takes to go forward…”

James sighs as he shakes his head at his wife.

“Yep… In one ear and right out the other… You know what Cyn just keep working hard… Keep doing everything in your power trying to save the entire world… The only thing I have to ask is at the end of the day who is going to save you? Answer that… Awareness Cindy… Awareness…”

Is all James says as he puts his hands in his pockets walking away leaving the nurse to ponder over what he just said.
user posted image

user posted image