Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 437 times)

Offline Frost

• View Profile
    • Lucian Frost
Evolution
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:51:28 PM »
 Prologue.

January 2012 saw the debut of this masked wrestler, small in stature and courageous in ability, this masked man went by the name of Lucian Frost. Although not really synonymous with Sin City Wrestling, like many of his counterparts like Gabriel, Nick Jones or Misty, Lucian Frost has always treated SCW and it’s fan with the utmost affection. Representing SCW in many National Wrestling Alliance tournaments, venturing into World Class Championship Wrestling to represent the Nevada promotion and even appearing in an inter-promotional show featuring men and women from far and wide. His love for SCW has seen in crowned the inaugural Roulette Champion, capturing the tag team championships on more than one occasion, even asserted himself as a possible contender for the Heavyweight Championship. If you cut Lucian Frost in half you’d see that the blood pumping through his body has a three-letter acronym, S.C.W, the masked man who gained the nickname of ‘masked enigma’ would do anything for Sin City Wrestling and it’s fans.

February 2014 that all changed.

My Bloody Valentine saw the lethal lottery style teaming of former Tag Team Champion, Jon Dough and the masked enigma Lucian Frost, join forces for the very first time to face the first time defence of Ethan Brody and Landon Axel, Guns for Hire. The match wasn’t a classic and won’t be nominated for Match of the Year any time soon, but when the dust settled and the last dong of the bell tolled, SCW had crowned new Tag Team Champions in the unlikely masked duo. Something had changed for Lucian, tweeting that he would remove the mask, later on in the show he did exactly that in revealing what the face of Lucian Frost actually looked like. Many had hoped for a horrific looking man, scared and uneasy to look at on the eyes, however when a young looking man revealed himself to being the masked enigma, eyebrows where raised.

His first match without the mask turned out to be costly for the new champions, making Joshua Acquin the new number one contender, with a partner of his own choosing, it is his actions towards the former Tag Champions that have caused the masses to question Lucian Frost. The man who’d represent SCW during the Team Erik versus Team SCW saga, the man who entered through the packed audiences to bring joy to all, the man who wasn’t afraid of being uniquely different during shows. Leaving the very first question to arise once more, a question that never truly got answered the first time around, the one question that almost built the legacy that Frost is remembered for.

Who is Lucian Frost?

Date: 16th February, 2014
Time: 21:02 pm
Title: The Start.

The Climax Control after the first i-Supershow of 2014 is in full swing, the debut of the ‘true’ NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Sean Jackson, opened the show with fans and wrestlers excited to see one of the big names of the Alliance appearing at an SCW show. The British Blueblood Brittany York also making her debut, against the Princess of Kickass JD Phoenix, becoming victorious and raising a few eyebrows of the Bombshells backstage. The opening contest of the Blast from the Past Tournament is underway with Landon Axel and Jessie Salco facing the unusual pairing of Andrew Garcia and Traci Patterson.

For several hours the former masked wrestler had wondered the hallways, looking at several known personalities of SCW but getting blanked, with the mask on he’d of been greeted and talked too. Without he seemed to be invisible. Even with the SCW Tag Team Championship belt draped over his shoulder, wearing a smart suit and looking ready for a meal at a high-end restaurant, Lucian feels like he’s now blended in and become just another face in the crowd. Standing near the entrance way with his eyes glued on a small monitor, technicians in-front of him presses a button on his laptop and Jessie Salco’s music is blaring throughout the gymnasium, Lucian stands there watching the competitors leave the ring, the certain pulled aside as they all wondered passed Lucian Frost without even glancing over at him. Landon Axel, the man a few weeks ago he’d defeated for the belt over his shoulder, didn’t recognise his conqueror and that left a bitter taste in his mouth.  

He’d noticed out of the corner of his eye the man who is his partner, Jon Dough step towards the curtain, the technician nods his head as he presses a few keys on his keyboard, ‘New Low’ begins to play and Jon Dough walks through the certain. Lucian Frost places the SCW Tag Team Championship onto the table, the technician looks at the man before him with slight confusion, Lucian reaches into his inside pocket and pulls out a small flash-drive, Frost hands it over to the confused technician with a devious smile on his face.

”When I’m out there” Lucian begins “I’ll ask for a clip to be played and your job is to make sure that this audio file is played!” Lucian nods childishly before talking down to the technician “Do…You…UNDERSTAND!”

”Got it” the technician replies “when you want it played, I’ll play it”

”Also when you play my music…” Lucian looks at the technician, who looks completely blank towards him, letting out a frustrating sigh “Salt in the Wound by Pendulum!”

”Oh, Frost” A light bulb lights up above the technician head, pointing at the championship belt, understanding who he is as he looks at the face that once was masked.

”It seems a lot of people have forgotten what I look like” he mumbles to himself angrily “When you play my music don’t bother with the lighting, that phase has entered the history books, just make sure you don’t mess this up”

Lucian grasps hold of the belt and begins to pop the clasps together, glancing back and forth towards the monitor, seeing that Jon Dough has almost finishing. Lucian steps up towards the curtain and nods his head to the technician, ‘Salt in the wound’ begins to bellow out to applause and cheers. Lucian shakes his head disapprovingly as he looks up at the ceiling before pulling the curtain aside to a huge ovation.

Date: 23rd February, 2014
Time: 20:18 pm
Title: Breaking Boundries.

Little did Lucian Frost expect the reaction he did when he stepped through the certain, with the arrival of Guns for Hire and the team of Ben Jordan and Jordan Williams, the three teams that many predicted would be around the Tag Team Championship stage for 2014. Although Lucian wasn’t expecting to be apart of the scene since he returned, he achieved glory and being a champion means being the best of that division, no matter what the cost. This week he was placed in a match up against the rising star of Sin City Wrestling, the self proclaimed nightmare had achieved small success and was on a winning run as of late, being placed in a match-up with the newly crowned champion with the stipulation that if Frost Lost, the SCW Nightmare would gain himself a championship opportunity at himself and Dough. The man being Joshua Acquin. The match wasn’t great but the run continued for Acquin, defeating the former masked star, guaranteeing himself a match in the nearby future for the Tag Team Championships. Frost’s underestimating cost him, adding another fraction into the ever growing equation, instead of thinking about the return match-up with Guns for Hire he had added Joshua Acquin into the fold.

The battle worn Frost is helped out of the ring by his partner, Jon Dough, and the referee for the contest, Drew Patton. Justin walks around the ring and hands Patton the Tag Team Championships, handing one to Dough as Frost walks up the aisle, Drew rushes up to him and offers the belt, Lucian snatches it out of Drew’ clasp and heads up the aisle and pushes the certain aside to make a quick exit. The Technician prepares himself as Frost brushes passed a blonde bombshell, kicking over a chair nearby as he storms down a hallway, looking around to see if he could see Joshua Acquin but the staff and other wrestlers hinder his view for his conqueror. Lucian is very agitated that he didn’t win his first match without his mask, at least this week they recognised him without it, several men and woman glancing over at the panting cruiserweight as he flings the strap of the belt over his shoulder and heads down a nearby hallway.

**AN HOUR LATER**

[ Footage taken from Climax Control ]

Landon Axel walks through the hallway holding a plastic cup filled with coffee, brimming from ear to ear, he pushes the door open and stops halfway through the doorway. Lucian Frost stands there all sweaty and breathing heavily, he holds a pack of ice to his neck with the SCW Tag Team Championship in the other, Lucian lets out an outbreath laugh before having a coughing fit. Landon smiles.

Landon Axel: Congratulations on your win this week.. Oh wait, sorry. You didn’t win did you

Lucian nods his head in reluctance.

Lucian Frost: I would congratulate you on your win, but you didn’t do hardly anything, it was all Jessie Salco’s doing. Kind of like your partnership with Ethan, you do hardly anything and pick up the spoils, most people have the odd one friend who hangs on to you like a bad smell. You’ll think of it and realise that you don’t have one, that’s because, Landon, it’s you!

Landon takes a step forward, jerking his head down so the two are nose to nose, Lucian just smiles with Landon getting more infuriated

Landon Axel: I saw on twitter that Mark, Christian and Erik are contemplating a slight change in the Blast from the Past Tournament, maybe you should step up to the plate and actually do something in a tournament. How did those go for you in the NWA?

Lucian’s smile drops.

Landon Axel: Losing twice to a woman I believe?

Lucian drops his icepack.

Lucian Frost: If the owners want to throw me in then that is fine, because I’m sure I’ll do more in it than you’ll ever do, I’m a two time tag, inaugural roulette champion and that is off my own doing. Perhaps growing a backbone and actually pulling your own weight, you’ll be able to boast accolades like me one day.

Landon has had enough as he hits Lucian in the face with the cup of steaming coffee, Lucian drops the championship and stumbles against the wall with his hands holding his face, Landon picks up the Tag Team Championship and readjusts his hold to grasp the main plate. Lucian moves his hands away slightly blinded, Landon takes a few steps forward and with all his might slams the main plate of the belt against Frost’ cranium, Lucian falls to the ground with a mighty wallop. Landon mounts Frost and begins to punch the forehead of the fallen champion, blood begins to treacle down the face of Frost, referee’s and backroom trainers rush onto the scene and pulls Axel off him. Trainers check on Frost, who’s face is a crimson mess, he sits up looking at Landon with a sadistic smile as a referee hands him his championship belt as the scene fades.

The blood flows down his face, a trainer gets a white towel and wipes away the blood, revealing a massive gouge in his forehead. Blood trickles back down Lucian’s face again. The taste of iron is left in his mouth as he watches security and trainers ushering Landon Axel out of the building. He cannot help but smile as he coughs ferociously, wiping the blood away from his eye sockets, but it seems to be doing more damage than good as a medical personal kneels down next to him.

”How are you feeling, Mister Frost?” the medical officer asks as he places his bag onto his thigh.

Lucian laughs “I’ve had a match earlier, I’ve just had hot coffee thrown into my face, a championship belt ‘bouncing’ against my forehead and I’ve lost a bit of blood” he looks at his blood stained wrestling attire and the pool of blood on the floor “correction, I’ve lost quite a lot of blood!” Lucian looks at the medical officer “So I’m terrific, thank you. How about yourself?”

The medical officer pulls out the necessary supplies out of his bag and looks at the gaping wound on his forehead. “I’m very worried about you, if I’m being honest, the wound looks like we may need to go to the local facility”

Lucian grabs the Tag Team Championship and looks at his reflexion in the main plate of the championship. “I may not have been victorious tonight, but the seed has been planted, the fall of Guns for Hire has just begun!”

Lucian laughs as the medical officer and SCW trainers help the fallen champion to his feet, his face a crimson mess with blood droplets dripping off his nose, the trainer holds another towel on the open wound. They head down the hallway towards the parking lot, an ambulance reverses up towards the door, back doors swing open to allow Lucian and the medical officer to climb inside before the ambulance roars off towards the local medical facility.

Date: 9th March, 2014
Time: 21:55 pm
Title: Bloodwork

After having plastic surgery on his forehead, allowing himself time to heal with a week away, Lucian decided to extract revenge after the attack by Landon Axel. Having looked on the twitter feed of Ethan Brody, seeing the chair he proposed to use on Scott Pandora and his saviours, Lucian had gone to a local hardware store to purchase a reel of barbwire, a glass bottle, glue and a towel. The match Blast from the Past tournament match had gotten underway, Lucian had created a replica of the chair pictured by Ethan Brody and created a towel with glass shards glued onto it, placing them both in a large black bag. He puts on the uniform of the SCW ringside crew, baseball cap and a fake pair of glasses, Lucian pushes the curtain aside and walks down the aisle, some of the fans glancing at him but not paying much attention, he walks past the feet of Ethan Brody and kneels down near the announce booth, sliding the bag underneath the ring and follows it underneath. The ring bounces from the action above, the room is very constricting as Lucian pulls the SCW ringcrew clothes off, waiting underneath for the perfect time to strike.

[ Footage taken from Climax Control ]

As Jessie Salco walks over towards Delia she has a slight look of concern on her face, ducking down the nXt bombshell tries to see if Delia is still awake but to her surprise Delia grabs her and pulls her down for a small package like pin. Jasmine is forced to make the count while Jessie is struggling.

Jessie almost makes is out but Delia grabs hold of the tights.

Ding, ding, ding.

Delia lets go of Jessie and pushes her away from her, while Landon and Ethan look on in shock.

Justin: Here are your winners, Delia and Ethan!!!!!!

Adams: How did Jasmine not see that?

Simone: It’s VERY rare that Jasmine misses things like that, but I assure you once she sees the replay she will be devastated.

Adams: Poor Ethan, he has to put up with that thing for another week.

Back in the ring Ethan’s unsure about celebrating as Delia just fans him off with a coy wink and a smile. While Landon is comforting Jessie who is livid at Delia. Guns For Hire are groggy after the match, Landon Axel stumbles over to Ethan Brody with his hand extended, Brody hesitant but accepts it as “Salt in the Wound” begins to blast throughout the arena. The lights dim in the arena and the spotlight begins to scan the crowd, Landon stands in the ring looking around the crowd, Ethan Brody doesn’t take his eyes of the stage as he rests his forearms against the top rope. Lucian Frost crawls out from underneath the ring and peers into the ring to see where Landon Axel is, waiting for his moment as Axel turns away, Frost slides underneath the bottom rope with the SCW Tag Team Championship and a black bag in hand. Landon turns around as Lucian lets the bag go and slams the main plate of the belt into Axel’s cranium. The lights come back to normal, the movement in the ring and the thud of Axel hitting the canvas causes Brody to turn around, Brody sees Lucian standing there holding the championship belt, Frost rushes towards Brody who ducks underneath the belt, Lucian spins on the spot to be greeted with a boot into the stomach as Brody hooks the arm. The fans are going wild as Brody lifts Frost up in an Vertical Suplex, Lucian still has the championship belt in his other hand and uses it to his advantage, slamming the belt several times into Brody’s face causing him to drop Frost and stumble back into the ropes. Quickly getting to his feet, Lucian grabs the bag and pulls out what looks like a towel with glass shards glued onto it, Brody holds onto the top rope as he shakes his head vigorously, unaware of the unusual foreign object wrapped around Lucian’s fist. Ethan stumbles back towards Lucian, who hits Brody in the head with a right hand, Brody falls to the canvas as Frost mounts Brody and begins to pummel him with strong right hands that is covered with the towel of glass shards.

Simone: Brody is bleeding badly here

Adams: I hope I don’t get that towel in the showers later

Simone: I know Frost and Dough will have to face Guns for Hire in their rematch but Joshua Acquin stands before them in line.

Adams: Maybe this is a message to all challengers for the Tag Team Championships?

Simone: Jon Dough does his messages with the crowd behind him, what justifies Lucian using his title and this towel with glass, the fans are very mixed here as there is a huge fan base for Guns for Hire!

Lucian stands up leaving Ethan a crimson mess, a puddle of blood appearing underneath his cranium, Landon crawls towards his partner, Frost drops the towel and slides out of the ring to where he climbed out from and lifts the curtain up. He slides out a chair covered in barb-wire and lifts it high in the air for the crowd to see.

Simone: Didn’t Ethan post a picture of that chair several weeks ago, when he wanted to use it against the saviours, do you reckon that’s the same chair?

Adams: Would you like me to get twitter up, find the picture, go over to Lucian and ask him to stand there as I compare the picture to the chair? Jeez, that’s crazy. You’re crazy!

Simone: I have to work with this each and every week.

Adams: Apart from after supershows, you get a week off, but you miss me. I’ll tweet you my thoughts during that week.

Lucian Frost slides into the ring and places the chair onto the canvas, he walks over to Landon and pulls him via his arm over to the chair so Axel is resting chest first on the barb-wire, Lucian rushes over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top and executes the Ice Falls finisher. Landon screams out in pain as the barb-wire cuts into his chest, rolling off to see that the holes in his chest begin to ooze blood, Frost grabs his own chest as he gets to his feet and signals for the microphone from Justin. The lights dim as the spotlight above the ring shines down onto the Tag Team Champion, he picks up the Tag Team Championship and drapes it over his shoulder, blood spatter clearly visible on his face and on the mask of Lucian’s official t-shirt that he is wearing.

Lucian Frost: Nick Jones, Mark Ward, Despayre, Raynin and Lucian Frost all share one thing in common, they’ve all wrestled at the previous two Blaze of Glory shows and all victorious. With the third annual Blaze of Glory coming up there is only one man who’ll create history. At the first Blaze of Glory I defended my Roulette Championship against Bruce Hart, I was victorious. At the second Blaze of Glory I defended my Tag Team Championships against Max Burke and Trevor Irons, I was victorious with Kain by my side. I stand before you your reigning and defending Tag Team Champion, going into the third annual Blaze of Glory show a Champion, and me and Jon Dough will remain champions!

Crowd: DOUGH! DOUGH! DOUGH! DOUGH!

Lucian Frost: I am sure Joshua Acquin will have his partner, if it is him, or if it is Guns for Hire, or even both teams challenging, it doesn’t matter for himself or Jon. Victory at the greatest iShow known on the professional wrestling stage is vital. Champions need to show why they are on top of that division, Guns didn’t do that at My Bloody Valentine, and ironically they’re both bloody at my hands here tonight.

The crowd boos as a sadistic smile appears on his face

Crowd: GIMP, GIMP, WHEREEVER YOU MAY BE, YOU’VE LOST YOUR MASK AS WE CAN SEE, YOU’LL NEVER CHANGE, YOU WILL FOREVER BE, A FUCKING GIMP THAT WE ALL SEE!

Lucian nods his head at the soccer chant.

Lucian Frost: It’s not often you find a wrestling crowd with intelligence and ingenuity like that, but it doesn’t change the fact that Guns for Hire are bloody, look at Brody here.

Frost stands over Brody, leaning down to look at his bloody face and slaps his cheek, a laugh can be heard in the microphone as Lucian goes for another slap.

Lucian Frost: Argh!

Brody wraps his arms around and locks in Solitary Confinement to the audiences cheers, Lucian frantically wriggles and fights his way out of it, quickly sliding out of the ring with a look of horror on his face. Brody manages to drag himself over to the bottom rope with blood dripping down his face, glaring as best he can with blood dripping into his eyes, Lucian gets handed his Tag Team belt from one of the SCW crew and holds it high with a mixed reaction as he walks up the small aisleway as “The End” begins to blast through the arena.

Simone: Lucian Frost may have bloodied Brody but the British Veteran showed he has plenty of fight and heart left in him.

Adams: Whomever Lucian Frost faces at Blaze of Glory, he’ll be on top of his game, making it sound like it’s his event when he shares such prestige with several others.

Simone: Whatever the case is, we’ve got a Guns For Hire in the semi-finals of the Blast from the Past tournament, let’s not forget that shall we.

Date: 15th March, 2014
Time: 16:15 pm
Title: Return of the Burke

“Make sure it is delivered this Sunday at the Matadome” Lucian confirms “It is vital to what I want to do before my match” he pauses as the voices at the other end of the phone talk “No it isn’t going to be used in any sort of match, it’ll be just a prop, but if it isn’t there then there is no point to this. You understand how important this is!” Lucian awaits the persons response. “Wonderful, you’ll be paid in full on Sunday. Goodbye and thank you” Lucian hangs the phone up. “Idiots”

Lucian Frost stands in front of the Matadome enterance, posters of Climax Control is situated either side of the doors, he is wearing a black suit with his hair waxed in place and a pair of sunglasses perched on his forehead. He is chewing gum as he places his phone into his inside pocket, looking into the camera with a smirk on his face, chewing the gum in his mouth as he begins to talk.

“I think it’s safe to say that this isn’t going to be the normal ‘Lucian Frost’ you’ve gotten to know and love, I think the people who follow my twitter account can clarify that, there seems to be a change in me in recent weeks. One to which is very ‘uncharacteristic’ of myself. Whereas before Lucian Frost was just a bit-part player, appearing in his matches, maybe the odd ‘weird’ part of the show and the odd tweet here and there, keeping myself to myself. But where is the fun in that? I’ve lost the mask, should  I be the generic man that blends in, being another number of Mark Wards chequebook.. OR shall I be the agent of chaos and make sure that people remember just who the hell I am” He smiles “I think we know the answer to that one, don’t we”

Lucian looks to the side and spits the gum out.

“This week is going to be interesting as I face an old foe of my past, a year ago a team known as Young Lions challenged myself and Kain, they failed on more than one attempted and Trevor Irons has never been seen again. The other man of this duet is off course, Max Burke, the man who went onto Roulette Championship success and the number one contender for the Heavyweight Championship. Now if he remained the way he did, a Young Lion, he’d be in exactly the same boat as me. BUT he evolved, changed, and he’s competing at a level I see myself competing. The SCW Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. I’ve learnt the lesson the hard way, keeping that mask on, being the puppet for the people and being constricted and buried whilst other pass me by. WELL NOT ANYMORE!”

Lucian unbuttons his suit jacket and opens it up, revealing the SCW Tag Team Championship belt, he picks at some of the dark spatters on the main plate.

“See that, dried blood, must be Ethan’s or Landon’s from last week, really should polish this but it adds to the character of the belt. I’ve caused so much turmoil for the Guns for Hire! I’ve done more for this Tag division than anyone else, I’ve made that belt…wanted. Before there wasn’t NOT ONE person wanting the Tag Team belts, now I’ve upset a few people we’ve got the former champions wanting their rematch, Joshua Acquin wants to hold onto this belt, Ben  Jordan and Jordan Williams expressed an interest prior to the Blast from the Past tournament. Face it, controversy has brought the division back from the dead. And the person who is the number one contender for the Tag Team Belts, Joshua Acquin, is the referee for my match up with Max Burke.

He sighs, smiling afterwards as he looks down at the ground, looking up into the camera.

“I’m sure the power trip you’re on is major, I mean come on, one victory over me and pinning two guys seems to have excited you in a very stimulating way. Wearing the referee shirt and having control over my match is empowering, Max Burke and I share no love towards each other, probably more a mutual respect since I’ve opened my eyes. The final say will be with you. But I’m sure you’ll do the right thing. I know you won’t do it but when I hook the leg of Max Burke, looking you straight in the eye as you slap your hand down for the three count, you will try to attack but I’ll be waiting. Or you can take my title and hand it to me, raising it up for all to see, declaring me the winner, a sight you’ll see at Blaze of Glory too so you can say you’ll be getting a sneak peak of your future”

Lucian laughs, unclasping the belt from around his waist, holding the belt high by the strap as he stares into the camera.
>
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o s h u a   A c q u i n  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o n  D o u g h  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / K a i n |  9 1  d a y s)
R o u l e t t e  C h a m p i o n ( I n a u g u r a l  |  4 9  d a y s )
W T F / H o l y  S h i t  M o m e n t  O f  T h e  Y e a r  2 0 1 4