Author Topic: Song Promo  (Read 378 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Song Promo
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:43:59 PM »
 March 14 2014
Chicago, IL

\'user

Jon Dough: Hello everyone in SCW. My name is Jon Dough. The picture above is real.  This is not a SCW script. I’m in Chicago, IL right now at the Casey Laskowski Funeral Home at 4540 W Diversey Av, Chicago, IL 60639. This is a letter from Song as she will not be able to promo this week.

“Dear SCW,

I want to first say, I’m sorry for not being in the pubic eye this week. My Uncle Passed away March 9 2014. I got the phone call as Climax Control was just going off the air. My Uncle Junior served for the US Army for 6 years. He moved to Chicago when he was a little boy and loved it so much that he never moved back to China when he was old enough.

While I never got to hang out with him as much as I wanted to, I will miss him very dearly. As Jon is reading this letter, right now to you all we are in the middle of the wake. He will be getting buried on Saturday March 15, 2014. I will be at Climax Control for my match with Ben Jordan vs. Brandi and Simon.

Every week we all do promos and we go on about how this person is going to win and how this person is going to do this or that. The truth is we here in SCW try to put a great match and not really try to hurt each other. Sure, I can sit here and take a Jab or poke fun at Brandi or Simon but for what, what good can that do?

Sure, some will say that it will play mind games with them and throw them off there game which in turn can give you the win. The reality is however If I win this match, then I can say I did this for my Uncle, if I lose, will does it really matter seeing how I lost something greater then a match. I lost one of only three Uncles in my life. That is far more important then a wrestling match. If this does not please the fans then please forgive me but at the end of the day I’m only human just like everyone else.

Love Song.”

Jon Dough: I can assure everyone one thing. Song will be ready and more focused then ever. Song will be putting on a five star match like she always does. Song just needs a few days to herself.

I hope everyone can understand the pain Song is in right now. See you guys this Sunday
user posted image