Author Topic: Am i losing out?  (Read 367 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Am i losing out?
« on: March 14, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
 Icardo Center
Bakersfield, California
9th March 2014

Amy grabs the redneck Bombshell and tries to set her up for a powerbomb or piledriver, but Brandi blocks the attempt. Brandi then counters and lifts Amy up in the precarious position... and drives her down with the Alabama Slam!

Adams: Redneck Slam!

Brandi immediately covers Amy!
3!

The crowd cheers as the bell rings, heralding the conclusion of the match!

Justin: The winners of the match, advancing to the Semi-Finals ... BRANDI SHOTZE AND SIMON JONES!!

A butt bare Geno Junior stares into the ring in disbelief, holding his head, as the referee raises the hands of Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze while Amy slowly rolls out of the ring.

Sitting on the mat for a few moments, it gave me a chance to process what the hell happened inside the ring… I was angry… but strangely not at Brandi or Simon… I was angry at Gene his larking about in the ring and angry at myself for getting distracted by his actions and getting pinned by Brandi, which ended the chance to advance to the next round.

Maybe next year.

Standing to my feet, I began the short journey back to the backstage area with Gene Senior and junior walking close behind.

Entering the backstage area, I grabbed a bottle of water as Gene Jnr. and Senior discussed the match behind me.

“You did great out there son, I’m real proud of you.”

Banton senior said as he gave his son a pat on the back.

“It was great wasn’t it? I had Simon beat and I think Brandi digs me.”

Banton Jnr. said with a huge smile on his face.

Of course this angered me even further and I snapped and turned to face Gene Jnr.

“You have no-one fucking beat you stupid fucking buffoon. Brandi won’t touch with a 10ft pole and you were and always will be a god damned laughing stock of this company.

Why are you even in this company or even wrestling if you are just going to act like a complete moron?”

I said but before I could continue, Gene Senior interrupted me.

“Whoa whoa woah…hold up.  He wasn’t the one who lost the match… you are.”

Gene said, and I just glared at him.
“Butt out you senile old fool.  I only lost because Gene was acting like a complete cocky douche bag inside the ring and that distracted me. If he hadn’t been dicking around, we could have won. It’s his fucking fault not mine. Plus you don’t help the fucking cause.  Because of you, your dumbass son has delusions of grandeur, you pumped his ego up so much, he doesn’t have a clue about sportsmanship, how to wrestle without acting like a clown and playing crowd or treating this business seriously.

And because of that he is the reason we lost.

Now if you excuse me, I have far better things to do than to talk to two delusional morons.”

I go to walk away, but I overhear Gene Juniors final comment.

“I love it when women get feisty and angry.”

I turned back to try and get into his face, but with the obvious high difference I was more face to chest. So I instead pressed my finger into his chest as hard as I could.

”Listen you immature little shit with daddy issues, if you weren’t a steroid induced prick, I would be knocking your ass to the floor.”

I glare at him, as Gene Senior pulls his son back sensing that it won’t end well.

“Come on Son.”

He pulls him away and drags him back to the male locker room.

”Arrogant little prick.”

I mutter under my breath, as the adrenaline courses through me. Turning I notice a small crowd had assembled.

“What?”

They quickly disperse only to reveal security and ‘Stoner’ Scott Oliver.

“I was wondering when you, Rocky or Pussy would make an appearance.”

I said snidely.

“I was hanging around anyway, waiting for you, Gene, Brandi or Simon.”

Scott said shrugging.

“Speak with Brandi, Simon or someone, I am not in the mood.”

I said as I threw the empty water bottle in the bin.

“Its cool Amy, after what I saw and the camera man caught, that would be a totally different interview or something.”

Scott said with a smile.

“It would have been even better if I had kicked his ass.”

I said shaking my head.

“Oh definitely.  Anyway I’ll let you calm down and watch the rest of the show.”

Scott said as he spotted someone.

“Thanks.”

I gave Scott a small smile before continuing my journey back to the locker room as I tried to calm myself down after my confrontation between Gene and I.  It worked a little but it was not time to focus on the rest of the show and that sometimes pisses me off.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

February 8th 2014
Osaka, Japan.
Private Tour: Osaka City Sightseeing - Osaka Castle

\'user

The scene opens in Osaka City, where we see Amy and Joshua entering the Osaka Castle Park, after a 45-minute journey from the Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine, where Amy and Josuha took in the views and the many shrines that surround the Sumiyoshi Taisha, which took up a few hours of the day.

Their day started at 9am as they waited at the Osaka station as they prepared to do a day tour around Osaka. The first port of call would be the Sumiyoshi Taisha, before going to Osaka Castle, and then moving onto the Dotonburi district for a riverboat ride, little bit of shopping and something to eat before heading finally to the Umeda Sky Building to end the day with the view of Osaka.

Meeting up with the tour guide for the private tour,  Amy and Joshua followed him to the base of the castle, where he began to speak.

{In Japanese} “The construction of Osaka Castle started in 1583 on the former site of the Ishiyama Honganji Temple, which had been destroyed by Oda Nobunaga thirteen years earlier. Toyotomi Hideyoshi intended the castle to become the center of a new, unified Japan under Toyotomi rule. It was the largest castle at the time.

However, a few years after Hideyoshi's death, Tokugawa troops attacked and destroyed the castle and terminated the Toyotomi lineage in 1615. Osaka Castle was rebuilt by Tokugawa Hidetada in the 1620s, but its main castle tower was struck by lightening in 1665 and burnt down.

Amy takes a few photo’s of the castle and a couple of the in bloom cherry blossom trees, as Joshua and Kenji (the tour guide) moved around to the other side of the building.

{In Japanese}”Sorry about that.”

Amy said as she caught up with Joshua.

{In Japanese} It was not until 1931 that the present ferro-concrete reconstruction of the castle tower was built. During the war it miraculously survived the city wide air raids. Major repair works gave the castle new glamor in 1997. The castle tower is now entirely modern on the inside and even features an elevator for easier accessibility. It houses an informative museum about the castle's history and Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
Amy took a few more pictures, as did Joshua.

{In Japanese} If you like, you can visit the secondary citadels, gates, turrets, impressive stone walls and moats. The Nishinomaru Garden, a tea house and there is also lots of green space, sport facilities, a multi-purpose arena and a shrine dedicated to Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

So feel free to explore.

{In Japanese}”Thank you”

Joshua said, as Kenji bowed and headed off somewhere, while Amy took a few more pictures.

“So where too?”

Joshua asked.

“Tea House and then have walk around.”

Amy replied as Joshua and Amy headed towards the teahouse on the Castle ground.

“So are you enjoying the trip so far?”

Joshua asked.

“I am loving it, but a week isn’t long enough to visit some of the places around here.”

Amy said with some sadness in her voice, as they got closer to the teahouse.

“I know. Although you could stay longer if you aren’t booked next week.”

Joshua said.

“True.  How about you? You enjoying the trip?”

Amy asked, as she removed her sunglasses from her face.

“I am only here to accompany you around Japan.  And I’m enjoying it as we are hanging out together.”

Joshua said.

“Thank you and you are great friend.”

Stepping into the traditional Japanese tea house, Amy and Joshua grabbed the nearest table and sat down, where they ordered tea and a mixture of savoury and sweet foods.  Removing her sunglasses, Amy sat back for a brief moment and looked at her picture on the camera.

The scene soon fades out on Amy showing Joshua the pictures on her camera, as their tea arrived at the table.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

\'user

Thursday 13th March 2014
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Reseda.
Northridge, California

I find myself a little confused here as to where I stand in the bombshell Roulette rankings ladder.  I thought that I was at the number one position because when I lost the Roulette title I had thought I would get an instant rematch.

But I then find myself knocked down a peg and Necra sitting above me and getting a shot at the Roulette title and then wins the title off Mercedes Vargas.   And now I have the Party whore – Karina Koji trying to muscle into the title scene.

I know I know… I admit that I’m starting to sound like a broken record now, but I lost the Roulette and everyone is entitled to a chance to fight to get it back.

But the thing is, I find it very very annoying when people like Necra and Karina come along who have earned jack shit or are turning from being in a drunken stooper and intrude into the title scene and piss myself and other people off who have worked their asses off to get somewhere.

Almost like that title verses title match between Vixen and Necra.

You see Necra, I decided to speak out against you because you shouldn’t have had that title shot because it was my title shot, you haven’t done anything to earn it nor done anything memorable.

Yet you question my worthiness and how I would squander my chance… didn’t you watch my matches against Mercedes?  Where I beat her and then successfully defended the title against her twice.

There was no squandering, just a bad day where I couldn’t defend it.  So what I didn’t hold onto it as long as you did, or haven’t held it two other times…. Frankly I don’t give a shit about your accomplishments.

All I cared about at the time was that I hadn’t held a singles title for a long while and I was a little desperate.

And guess who else is desperate? You.

You are trying too hard to be this badass and shit and that isn’t you, but the whole being a freak with supposedly special bullshit powers is totally you. So drop the fucking act and start trying to induce fear in people.

And just remember when we first met and became tag team partners… I was never scared of you then and I am not scared of you know.

So you will be in for a while lot of disappointment if you are trying some heavy handed tatics.

December 23rd 2012 the very date is the first and last time that I came across you inside the ring Vixen.  Then you beat me, Karina and Jessie Salco but this time around things will be different – so what if you are the Bombshell champion.

Anyone could of won the Bombshell title last week, Gothika as I said has been struggling and you just inherited that title.

She is going to want that rematch at some point.

Anyway where was I…. Ah yes… things being different.

Things will be different because I didn’t know who you were back then, but with enough time plus videos I have been learning and watching, so I know a whole lot more and believe that you beatable.

But you only beatable if my tag partner co-operates in this match and doesn’t make special plans in making a quick exit during the match or decides to get drunk with Aleksei.

And speaking of my partner…

I am giving you one warning… you screw me out of this win and there will be hell to pay.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino