Author Topic: Devil's Island  (Read 343 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Devil's Island
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:15:30 AM »

Act 1: A new challenge

“May you do what you are wont to do. O Sokar who are you in your Mansion, possessing a foot in the realm of the dead. I shine in the sky, I ascend to the sky, though I am inert, I climb on the sunshine, that I am inert, I walk on the river-banks... in the realm of the dead.”
Spell 74 – Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful San Francisco Bay area. The night was clear and the water was pitch black as it flowed between the islands, and under the bridges that linked Oakland and San Francisco together. The moonlit sky was filled with stars that tried to twinkle against the bright lights of the city while the moon casts it's face to the lone island just out of reach of the bridges and the mainland. “The Rock” now sat quiet for another evening, cast in the lights that would help guide tankers and other ships coming and going from the Pacific Ocean with another load of goods. It loomed out of the water like a castle of misery and pain, and wanted to be forgotten, but it was visited on a daily basis by tourists who just wanted to get a taste of what it was like to be held in the cells just for a few minutes, and take a glimpse into the life of the men that were kept there like animals. A light house on it's Northern most edge cast it's glow out into the night like a glorious beacon from God telling people to stay away from the rocks that surrounded it. We soon see a lone figure appearing out of thin air, or at least that's what it looked like. The long black coat they wore rustled in the breeze that moved over the island, and the long black hair that hung down their back danced around them. The camera circles around and soon we see that it is Necra standing on the dock looking up at the place that had drawn her like a moth to a flame. Something that had called to her, almost like someone or something was pleading with her to be set free. She pushes her hair back and continues to move along the dock, with her high heeled boots clicking on the old wooden planks below her. The smell of the sea water filled her nose, along with something unpleasant. She couldn't put her finger on it, but it was there, like death mixed with decay of everything around her. She walks up the old stone steps feeling eyes upon her as she did, knowing they were already watching her, and knew that she had arrived. Necra reaches the top of the stairs, and the prison loomed over her. She looks up, feeling their eyes upon her even more now. Spirits wandered the place, not knowing that they were dead, but something else lingered as well. An all to familiar feeling resided within the island. Darkness...

Necra: “The Rock”, Alcatraz, the Devil's Island... What do you think of when people say it? A prison? A place where they say men have gone insane because of the confinement, and isolation? A lot of you would be right but there is more here than anyone truly knows about. The Ohlone tribe believed that the island was filled with evil spirits and refused to even set foot here, for fear of the spirits that reside here. Even the explorers when they first set eyes on this island they knew something was wrong, and was a bad place. But in 1859 a fort was built, and then became a POW camp for Confederate Soldiers to years later. In 1908 the original citadel collapsed. In 1933 – 34 they built the building that was there up a bit more and modernized it  making it into the prison that is here now. There is so much misery, pain and sorrow here that I can feed on it, and it makes me stronger then I have ever been. I live off the pain and misery of places like this, and in this world there are so many.

She continues to walk toward the front gates, that were half way open. The guards had already made their rounds for the evening, and were now lost in a deep slumber somewhere within the walls. Necra walks through the front door, and soon the voices began. She shakes her head, trying to block them out, but each of them cried out wanting freedom from the depths of the hell in which they were housed. Some of the voices screamed in fear of something even more sinister that was hidden in the shadows and darkness around them. The sound of a harmonica being played floated on the air, as she walked along.

Necra: This week I've been thrown into a match that I don't truly care for. I mean I'm going to be teamed with the woman that I have to face in just a little over two weeks time, for my chance at the Bombshell Title, but in turn... She will have a chance to get her hands on mine. I don't think that's very fair do you Vixen? But then again... All is fair in love and war. Vixen last week when you took that title away from Gothika I couldn't have been more thrilled. I didn't want to have to face her. I'm not scared of her... She's just a waste of time to someone like me. But you... You are a true opponent. But this week we are partners for the sake of this match. I just hope the two of us can stay on the same page for this one. I would love nothing more then to bring Amy and Karina down.

Her high heeled shoes click on the cement floor as she looks up a the rows of cells above her. She starts to make her way down a very old set of stone steps that lead down to the solitary confinement area, and she could sense something darker then she had felt in a long time ooze from below. She continues down the stairs until she reaches the bottom. Screams filled her head, and the smell of decay lingered in the air.

Necra: Amy I don't know why you decided to speak out against me, just because you didn't get your rematch for the Roulette Title? Is it my fault that you are not worthy to get your hands on it? No... It's your own. You see Amy I think the reason why they didn't give you the shot again is because they knew you would squander it, and wouldn't even hold onto it as long as I have. I've held it three times, and when I face Vixen it means I'll be a triple crown, and what a wonderful feeling that's going to be. No Amy I think you are utterly worthless and useless just like so many of the other bombshells that are in the SCW, and don't deserve to even stand in the same ring as me. You have tried to stand up to me several times and have only managed to win a few matches against me while I have pulled out the rest as wins over you. This week when you step into that ring with Vixen and myself Amy there will be no way out even with Karina in your corner. You two can't stand each other and yet you have been paired to face us.

Necra walks along the corridor of doors, and stops when she reaches 14D. She stands before it, and stares straight inside feeling something draw her inside. She walks inside, and that's when she saw it. The pair of red eyes blazing like two balls of fire from the shadows that had been cast on the far wall. They fade and an evil laugh is heard, mixed with a pain filled scream of the spirit that was trapped just beyond the doors. Necra's eyes turn blue, as the spirit disappears and once again everything was quiet within.

Necra: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here... Hope died within these walls, and so did mercy. This was a place of misery and despair, where the worst of the worst was looked away and had the key thrown away. Hope is one thing that you don't have in this match Amy. I'm going to destroy you with everything that I have. I'm tired of playing games with you, and I'm tired of holding back on you or anyone else in this place. I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring you down Amy, ans if that means I have to break your face just to do it then so be it. I will do what needs to be done.

Necra turns and walks down the hall toward another staircase. This one lead down to the depths of the “Dungeons” that had been long forgotten and lost to time. The sound of dripping water filled her ears as she walked along the old concrete floors. Shadows moved along the walls and the sounds of moans and cries filled the darkness. They had kept the Confederate soldiers down here before the actual prison was built in the early part of the 20th century. Necra rounds the corner in the darkness and a light could be seen. It wasn't very bright, but it was enough to let her see an older looking man sitting in what use to be a cell. The door had long since been removed, but yet he sat alone chained to the wall, staring up at the ceiling

Necra: How long have you been down here?

Old Man: Long enough child. Please release me.

Necra: Then you know what I am...

Old Man: Of course I do. You are Death. You have been here many times before to claim the others, but you have left me alone in the darkness.

Necra: If you are tired of this darkness then come with me. I shall set you free.

Necra walks into the old cell and lays her hand on his head, and in a brilliant flash of light he disappears and she is left by herself once again. Necra slides down the wall and sits looking into the darkness that was around her. Nothing moved, and the only sound that filled the night now, was the sound of the water dripping somewhere above her.

Necra: Karina I don't think that I have ever really faced you. If I did then I don't remember, which means that you are not a big of a threat as I thought you were. Tell me Karina have you done anything worth while since you've been in the SCW? Nothing yet have you? This week do you really think that you can walk away from the Devel that will stand before you or gain another win in this company? I will be your downfall chey. I'm not afraid of shedding your blood just to get what I want, nor am I above causing you pain, and suffering just to prove a point to anyone else that gets the bright idea of stepping into the ring with me any time soon. Karina I've watched you, and I can't say that I'm impressed by what I have seen over the last little while. It would be better if you just walked away from this match, and gave it all up.

Necra stares up at the darkness of the dungeon and gets up from where she sits. Her legs were still a bit wobbly but it wasn't anything she couldn't get over in a few minutes as she started up the stairs once again.

Necra: Karina, I know your type. You are travelers by nature, but you are also known as thieves, and charlatans. Tell me how do you plan on winning this match against me Karina? Do you plan on stabbing your partner in the back and try to win this match yourself? Of course what do I know? I've studied your kind for years, and from what my uncle has told me of your kind you can't be trusted with anything. If I were Amy I would watch my back, just in case.

She continues to walk up the long stairway, and is soon back in the solitary confinement area, and hears something coming from one of the cells once again. She moves back toward the end of the hallway, and sees a pair of red eyes coming out from cell 14D. Her own eyes glow red, before shifting to a bright blue color. A flash of light fills the hallway once again, before it disappears and Necra leans against the frame of the door, letting the color come back to her face. It took a lot of out of her when she used her powers but sometimes it was worth it.

Necra: Karina do you know what I am? I am not only a Devel, but I am also a martiya, a mulo, I am a chovexani, I am the one that they sing mulengi djilia about on the nights of the full moon, I am the mamioro that walks among the familia, and no draba can stop me. You better train long and hard for this match Karina and hope that I let you and Amy walk away from it in one piece. If not you will feel the pain and suffering that I bring to any match that I am in. By the end of this you will be broken, beaten, bruised, and bloodied. I will not hold back, and I will not show mercy on you. I will win this match no matter what I have to do. I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the lady in Black, the Reaper of souls; fear me! For when you look upon me, you will see the face of death, and your time will be at end. See you soon ladies. Oh and good luck... You're going to need it.

Necra smiles to herself, as she starts up the stairs that would take her up to the main part of the prison. The dim lights that were on, flickered on and off and when they come back on, we see that Necra is gone, and all that is left is what looks like a puff of smoke, and a burned spot in the middle of the floor, as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion